[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

marijuana and occultism

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: 1Tarim-mummies-1234.jpg (58KB, 845x403px) Image search: [Google]
1Tarim-mummies-1234.jpg
58KB, 845x403px
what is the relation? i need sources to study the history of this subject
>>
>>19587050
Marijuana is DANK.

GHOSTIES ARE DANK.

WIZARD COCK IS DAAAANK
>>
>>19587050
Hit it and you will see.
>>
>>19587050
Im about to take a big ass rip right now, I'll tell you when I see spooks.
>>
File: theavatar.jpg (10KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
theavatar.jpg
10KB, 400x300px
>>19587050

You're literally/metaphorically inhaling female essence.
>>
>>19587050
It's pretty absurd and paranormal that it's as taboo as it is
I mean really
the amount of sheer blind hatred it gets is unbelievable
It's socially acceptable to drink and smoke cigarettes anywhere even around children but weed is taken SO DAMN SERIOUSLY
Is it the smell? Does it just trigger rage in some people?
>>
>>19588779
Haha I really think it does
Man you're funny
>>
>>19588764
What do you mean by this?
>>
>>19587050
That's a fucking boner
>>
>>19587050

There's no real relation. Weed just makes you 'think' differently. There's nothing in occult you can't do as well if not better; sober.

t. Clean for 12 years as of last week :)
>>
Any relevance to the occult is dubious at best, and most often just propaganda of the dope zombies trying to convert everyone to dope zombiedom with them.

>>19588931

Bud's harvested from female plants. The energy associated with it is feminine
>>
>>19588764
Lewd
>>
>>19590165
>weed is spiritual estrogen

is this why it makes me gay?????
>>
>>19590165
I guess thats why it calms me down.
>>
>>19588779
It is the "public opinion" made up by the media.
>>
>>19588779
People (butthurt normies in particular) can't face the fact they've been fucking lied to the past 80+ years or so. Think about it, it's usually people that never smoked when young and now they realize they've been skipping on their Alzheimer or Cancer medicine for most of their adult life...
>>
>>19587050
Its like spiritual stabilizer wheels
>forces you into the meditation zone
becomes useless over time if you dont apply the meditative state

the phoenicians build sweat houses, then burned piles of weed inside on a big campfire and played music

the tradition survived in ireland until 200 years ago, now its turned into a new age thing where people mix magic mushrooms and drum beats

was a form of physical penance
>>
>>19587050
Weed is helpful. Not only does it relax you, it alters your perception. Sometimes asking you to find yourself. It helps with Ego Death and Restructuring.
>>
>>19588931
marijuana contains estrogen
look up the screwfly theory, essentially the elites are neutering our males en masse to ensure inevitable human exitinction through all possible means including poisoning all potable water with plastic based xenestrogens
>>
Oils from the cannabis plant used to be used in all kinds of old timey rituals for holy anointments
>>
>>19593829
what type of rituals? what sorts of rituals would be most enhanced by performing them while high? i've wanted to try some for awhile but haven't found things that synergize well enough to be impressive
>>
Marijuana.
Married iguanas.
Two evils/reptilians coming together.
I quit about a month ago.
>>
>>19587050
I smoke pot everyday and I do meditate. It's basically caffeine for meditation. As such, there is a "crash", and "side effects".

Those before us who said you don't need drugs for meditation are correct just as how people don't need caffeine to be alert at work. They just need to take care of themselves.
>>
>>19590209
No, you're gay because you choose to be.
>>
>>19593874
I'm sorry I'm not an anthropologist historian or religious leader...all I know is that it was a pretty common anointing oil... If you are looking for it to help you with rituals by smoking best used for meditation and energy work.
>>
>>19587050
There's none.
>>
>>19587050
Witchcraft and magic.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.