[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post the most ultra-obscure redpills you know. >the universe's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

Post the most ultra-obscure redpills you know.

>the universe's sole purpose is to be an incubator for the spirit
>the spirit is a monad
>the most highly developed consciousnesses go on to create their own universe in the Void upon death
>>
>>19586909
I got a really cool one
>Op is a faggot
>>
File: 1504805319949.jpg (63KB, 600x607px) Image search: [Google]
1504805319949.jpg
63KB, 600x607px
>>19586909
i've a different perspective

>The universe is finite,beginning,middle,end.
>there is a steady growth, peak and decline
>if you advance your soul too slowly, you become like a wage-slave/idiot
>if you progress too quickly you'll be physically killed

i think by numbers alone, mediocrity wins out and why balance is the key
>>
>>19586986
I don't think it's possible to advance your soul quickly. 5 quick fun facts on the internet aren't going to get you into heaven.
>>
>>19586997
you can deviate massively from the path you chose/expected tho, like ancient cynics finding a shortcut to goodness by running non-soul building actions into the ground
>diogenes

but i agree in that a soul has a certain "age" but retarded souls can rectify themselves by changing their behaviour
>>
File: tenor.gif (809KB, 244x244px) Image search: [Google]
tenor.gif
809KB, 244x244px
>>
>>19586909
>Our consciousness is to us as civilization is to people.
> If anything is anything, everything is everything
>Freedom is a form of mental illness
>Death and life is one and the same, they are each others incentive for being, a natural law that applies to all things, antecedent.
>The ephemeral is vast.
>Nothing simply cannot exist. This truth alone is why things exist.
>There was no time prior to time. Simply it was and always has been
>>
>>19588940
whatever you say, mr freeman
>>
I suspect this universe is god's flight from needy annoying spirits. It's a harsh, unyielding place where correct actions are chosen from self-directed practicality. The people here might praise God, but they will work to raise up heaven with or without His intervention. I think that conduct pleases God.
>>
File: AVATARAstronautBnW1.jpg (36KB, 399x402px) Image search: [Google]
36KB, 399x402px
>>19586909

>the universe's sole purpose is to be an incubator for the spirit
>the spirit is a monad
>the most highly developed consciousnesses go on to create their own universe in the Void upon death

1. Good interpretation.
2. Accurate
3. Incorrect. We are working on a mathematical equation that proves this works, so it doesn't get cast off like some hoodoo-chakra bullshit.
>>
Corey Feldman knows the secret to ascending this millennium.
https://youtu.be/bcBOFdEjJz8
>>
>>19586909
The waking world has already occurred prior to you experiencing it. It is a mostly continuous, linear projection of possibilities that are decided while asleep. These decisions are finalized before you wake up. Deja vu occurs when you are indecisive about a decision or sampled outcomes while asleep.
>>
>>19586928
Fact.
>>
>>19586909
Jared Kusner is a grey alien
>>
>>19590303
I often dream about playing political simulators.
I don't think your bizarrely disempowering view of the world is accurate, somehow.
Have you never changed your mind at midday or what?
>>
>>19590865
It's not that you are incapable of changing your mind. It is that you did it while asleep and are only becoming aware of that changed decision at midday.
>>
SEL was a reality show.
>>
>>19586928
Why do people like you even come here?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.