[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What sort of person is mostly likely to have a talent for Remote

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Enlightened by the Sunrise.jpg (9KB, 229x229px) Image search: [Google]
Enlightened by the Sunrise.jpg
9KB, 229x229px
Personally, I've never tried it, and I'm fuzzy on the rules, but let's say it's possible. What sort of person would have the best chances of being successful at it?
Does gender matter? Race? Intelligence? Philosophy? Religion? Age? Something else? There must be a sort of consistency by now in the type of people who seem to succeed at this, right?

Thread theme:
https://youtu.be/bJ6XjDQV_lg
>>
Also, a couple of relevant links:
https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00788R001900760001-9.pdf

https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00788R001700210016-5.pdf
>>
>>19586556
You simply study on your own. No one can direct to right track about this stuff. Just do reaserch and try some techniques.
And its like internal google street view of world. It works well if you dont smoke or drink at all. And you need realy strong memory. At start you practice calculating all posible events around or with one object. Just some points for your start.
>>
>>19586556
The smartest loser playing
>>
>>19586645
Could you rephrase that please?
>>
>>19586556

Honestly, autistic people. I don't mean meme autism, I mean literal autism. Those dudes zoom right the fuck in on details and shit like Rain Man.
>>
>>19586656
Like, Aspergers level, or deeper?
>>
I honestly expected much more input from this side of 4chan.
>>
>>19586556
Telepathy develops from extreme lonliness and a desire to connect with others. The mind starts turning its pathologies into evolutionary catalysts. Remote viewing would happen if you don't have a connection with motion in your body, but still want to experience the world mentally.
>>
>>19586556
I don't know much about remote viewing, but anyone can do astral projection. Seems like you could use a form of that for Remote Viewing.
>>
File: cd6.jpg (54KB, 305x309px) Image search: [Google]
cd6.jpg
54KB, 305x309px
>>19587748
I'll sound like a total pleb, but I have to ask: What's the difference?
>>
Remote viewing is bullshit why do you think the feds were willing to declassify the docs? To try and create a false impression that everything supernatural is impossible.

We dont understand physics fully so there is probably something magical out there but its not RV or astral bullshit
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.