[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's in the Blood

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

File: tumblr_ow5zdkgR941wr3v1to1_raw.jpg (41KB, 550x761px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ow5zdkgR941wr3v1to1_raw.jpg
41KB, 550x761px
If you've had an immunization shot in North America within the last five years then it's already in your blood. They've been conditioning you your whole life for this with sodium fluoride in your drinking water, folic acid in all your food and chem trails above seeding the air you breath.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqBPsaxDSNo

Once they own your blood, they truly own you.
>>
>>19586160
oh well
>>
File: brain2.jpg (515KB, 816x612px) Image search: [Google]
brain2.jpg
515KB, 816x612px
real talk
>>
i hope the yellowstone supervolcano does not erupt in my lifetime
>>
How does sodium fluoride control you? It's just a simple powder. All that chemicals being introduced to your body can do is make you ill or die, not take control over you.

But don't think I'm being defiant, I am never defiant against anyone. I simply like to understand things.
>>
>>19586179
perhaps it has something to do with electromagnetic weaponry or electromagnetism or nano technology

there are certainly widely discussed "conspiracy theories" out there

there is also the possibility that the chem-trails aren't harming anybody, and the government is just doing it for secret research such as climate change research....but many people insist the chemtrails actually harm anybody

there is a health market in california to try to cleanse the body if you are living in an area with a lot of chem trails

i heard the president of venezuela recently denied chemtrails over his country

cuba of course famously used to not let chemtrails over their country
>>
File: tumblr_orwl4doQnB1tqxx1no1_raw.jpg (100KB, 680x983px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_orwl4doQnB1tqxx1no1_raw.jpg
100KB, 680x983px
With every gulp you drink you become more socially passive, with every bite you eat you become more cognitively impaired, with every breath you breathe you become ever more someone not yourself. And with every vaccination you get your I.Q. can drop from 1-2 points.

Even going back to WW2 soldiers have been exposed to any number of strange experimental compounds resulting in long-term generational genetic damage (UBE3A & MTHFR Gene mutations) believed to be responsible for much of the mental illness, autism and anxiety disorders we're seeing become ever more common place generations later.
>>
there are such things as EMF weapons, which could react with your blood

even your skin can absorb all sorts of shite, that can be used as a conduit for such things as electromagnetic weapons or other external chemical being absorbed into your body

so for instance, if you touch a doorknob with some sort of chemical on the door knob...your skin absorbs that chemical and it goes into your blood stream

there is of course, in the digital age, now elecrtromagnetic radiation EVERYWHERE

certain areas of the united states such as in west virginia prohibit electromagnetic waves by law

i tend to feel that if you live in the USA you can trust the government so some extent, moreso than you can trust the corporations or local law enforcement

for instance, the United States does not really take kindly to censorship...whereas one of Britain's great victories over the Nazi's in WW2 was shutting down the entirety of British society and installing military dictator censorship in all Britain
>>
>>19586179
>calcification of the pineal gland
>can't produce melatonin the same
>Aint sleeping well now
>Take sleep medication
>No emotions now fuck
>Guess am zombie now with aluminum salts from muh vaxx binding with the fluoride in my system
>Just full retarded now
>NWO simply walks over my soulless body
>>
>>19586200
Well for the most part you did describe a lot of people here in America, but there could be other causes to that as well, it doesn't necessarily have to be from chemicals introduced by the government.
>>
File: tumblr_nf7185IzUa1qko867o1_500.gif (2MB, 406x577px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nf7185IzUa1qko867o1_500.gif
2MB, 406x577px
>>19586179
Sodium fluoride is a toxic byproduct of industry that was initially used on humans in drinking water in war time interment & POW camps to make the captives more passive. It also tends to build up in your body over time calcifying parts of the central nervous system particularly the pituitary gland. Some suspect it may have been implemented originally to pacify the general populous and lower over all I.Q. levels.
>>
>>19586160
I dont drink tap water nor have I had a vaccine in about 11 yrs
>>
File: 1479283084169.png (1MB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1479283084169.png
1MB, 720x1280px
>>19586222
You don't have to drink it, simply showering or bathing in municipal water causes sodium fluoride to be absorbed into your body.
>>
>>19586230
your body absorbs minimal water when showering/bathing or swimming. bathing in bottled water is far too expensive
>>
>>19586222
But what's wrong with vaccines? They are proven to help prevent against virus infections.
>>
>>19586233
also I take 2 minute showers. my exposure is minimal.
>>
>>19586238
only cases of measles in the US were from people who were vaccinated for measles. I haven't gotten the flu in idk how long. >>19586238
>>
>>19586212
>Turn on TV
>Nothing but alarmist propaganda from news
>Change channel
>Nothing but depravity and degeneration on mainstream programming
>Change channel
>Nothing but homo-eroticism and shallow personalities on children's television
>Turn on Radio instead
>Listen to savages rap about drug abuse, unrestricted hedonism, and gang violence
>Turn off Radio
>Talk sports with da dudes over brews
>Pull the trigger
>>
>>19586243
Gonna hit you with a very serious [Citation Needed]
>>
Oh, hey Alex. Didn't see you there. Infowars a little dull today? I have a suggestion. Maybe instead of water making the frogs gay its actually the internet, phones, posting on 4chan that removes your agency. I know your post removed some of my IQ, at least.
>>
>>19586160
We sold out our freedoms. Freedom, is a theme park idea, now. The real testing was done in the late seventies early 80's. As far a vaccines. And dangerous trials. This is, nothing new. Honestly.
>>
>>19586666
Disconcerting to say the least. You won't see it coming. It may already be here.
>>
>>19586666
Hella-checked. If that doesn't speak truth I don't know what does.
>>
>>19586683

It already is here. Credit companies know every intimate detail about you. ISP's and websites collect data, you give mounds of data away whenever you apply for a job, mobile devices can be used to instantly locate you regardless of whether they're powered on or not (and we all know how everybody and their mothers dog have one now, look at that Lifeline program to give the poor phones for tracking as an example), look at social media where people pour out their inner thoughts and life stories for attention while all of it gets collected and monitored, look at banks and credit cards that track your purchases, look at how every business has cameras and monitors your every purchase, look at how you have to get a piece of paper to go hunt your own food. We have no freedoms, we are in the embrace of the velvet glove that hides the iron fist. All we have our distractions and amusements to keep us occupied, divided, and docile.
>>
>>19586798
I've poured several stories on 4chan. I gave at least 7 bots a life crisis.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.