[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Devil's letter decoded

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 3

anyone knows something about this? Devil's letter has just been decoded. Maria Crocifissa della Concezione wrote it long time ago...

Among other things, it says: "'Perhaps now, Styx is certain'"...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4864708/Devil-letter-written-posessed-nun-finally-translated.html
>>
File: beata corbera 2.jpg (28KB, 275x365px) Image search: [Google]
beata corbera 2.jpg
28KB, 275x365px
>>
she was fluent in all the languages she wrote in, doesn't seem that paranormal to me
>>
Interesting. Has the full translated text of it been published anywhere?
>>
not yet, I looked, they are holding on to it, even discrediting the original nun ; which tells me they are fearing breakdown of religion with this and since they are hiding it, tells me they are lying about not having the "full" translation.
>>
we need someone to get sauce on this since it came from the darkweb, someone should post on pol or on here asking for assistance in the full decoded version, I would be most interested.
>>
File: 1502380969700.jpg (3MB, 4240x5820px) Image search: [Google]
1502380969700.jpg
3MB, 4240x5820px
CAN ANYONE GET full decoded version for me PLZZZZZZ???

Its on dark, dark web...
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owVP562HrcI
>>
>>19587584
thx
>>
>>19585950
The text has some truth in it, namely the things that say that the system you worship is a dead weight and that Jesus and The Holy Spirit are dead bodies, mostly because they're still on Earth/dead.
>>19585953
That's a speculation, pham, not a fact.
>>
>>19585950

Lucifer doesn't have hesitation marks, in anything he does.
>>
>>19588095
Lucifer is not real, pham. It's a fabricated name and a way for you to embrace the act of trying to control The Divine by putting them in a box and idea of knowledge so you can feel they act the way you think they do. It's also a trap by getting you to blame The Divine for your shortcomings.
>>
>>19587584
>Via software from the dark web
Fuck me are people this fucking stupid? The dark web isnt fucking some mystical hacker land with super intelligent geniuses, in possession of secretive shit. Its just filled with retards like you who try way too hard to be fucking edgy. My god when did the COD community invade /x/?
>>
Oh by the way
>Daily mail
My god are people stupid can I get a legitimate non fake news CNN tier site please?
>>
>>19588155
Actually the deep web was created for the real Elites to pass information and things to eachother without being detected by both the fake Elites and regular people. It's no surprise that the algorithm is on there, it was probably created by them because they knew what the text said already and it's feeding time.
>>
>>19588122

>It's also a trap by getting you to blame The Divine for your shortcomings.

No, the trap is not recognizing the entire point of the paradigm is to do what God cannot: Forgive him.
>>
>>19588174
Wow the elites must be super smart. Instead of creating their own protocol in order to communicate with each other they were lazy and only used something undetectable by search engines but still accessible via link so ELITE XD
>>
>>19587584
does he say what it says in the letter
if yes when
>>
>>19588187
It was their own protocol, they just released it to the public. It existed longer than you think.
>>19588181
No Divine needs your forgiveness, you speck. You are dirt to them, even when they try to tell you the truth, you reject their information for your human and your calls for war.
>>
>>19588208
Im not that guy but seriously shut the fuck up and stop sucking divine's dick. Yeah you are nothing to it, and your boy couldnt forgive his own fucking son because of his pride
>>
>>19588187
Also, the 'protocol' for them is to keep the information accessible but not so accessible that everyone can read it.
>>
>>19588217
Who's my boy? You still adopting false premises? Respect the Divine, you charlatan, they're the only ones that can get you out of this shithole.

You think the stories of YHVH are the truth and nothing but the truth? You are mistaken.
>>
>>19588235
I really like swarmy kissasses like you. If you really have information, share without being their bitch. Do you really think divine would respect you even the tiniest bit if you dont respect yourself?
>>
>>19588244
I do respect myself. Doesn't mean I'm not dirt to them. I'm the one that's here and they're still in the Divine realm or have ascended back to glory, you worm.
>>
>>19585950
>"'Perhaps now, Styx is certain'"...
Sounds like he's got some taste in progrock.
>>
>>19588208

>even when they try to tell you the truth, you reject their information for your human and your calls for war.

Glad you dropped the trip.

You should be careful when implying perspective on Anon.

And yes, Lucifer does require man's affirmation, despite his ego. That's part of the infinite struggle.
>>
>>19588281
I've never had a trip on this site for as long as I've been on it.
>>
>>19588263
Keep being dirt then, accept being shit and live like shit

>Glad you dropped the trip.

If this guy's right fuck you and literally kill yourself as soon as possible please.
>>
>>19588301
>Keep being dirt then, accept being shit and live like shit
Better living like 'dirt' than being a peon and a charlatan.
>If this guy's right fuck you and literally kill yourself as soon as possible please
It's too bad he's wrong and has no idea what he's talking about. Just like you.
>>
>>19588322
Look we can do into depth in this but what's the point? If we are dirt, why did the divine create us as such. Why no intervention still. Hell, why no apocalypse if humans are destined to be 'dirt'
>>
>>19588351
The Creator of All That Is never created you to be dirt. You were never human before you incarnated on Earth, you were a Divinity who fell and that is why you are dirt, but The Divine love you. You are dirt in a sense that they don't need your forgiveness because you are a lower being, The Divine deserve praise for doing their job though.
>>
>>19588367
Are they doing their job really? Look around dude.
>>
>>19588400
You think their job is to make things well for you so you can want stay here? Peace on Earth is a trap. You're not supposed to want to stay here, they're doing the job of feeding your deepest desires, whether it traps you or not. Your innate want to go to Heaven is fed. Your innate want to be saved is fed, but sometimes to such an extreme that you trap yourself. Your innate want to be Divine again is fed, sometimes to such an extreme that you elevate yourself as a human to Divinity without having returned but these are human flaws. Be careful what you say about these beings. Attacking The Divine is a trap, you only hurt yourself when you do this because it is a distraction feeding your want to not do the work.
>>
>>19588442
Oh come on now. I'm not attacking, this is not the way fuck this man. I see so many lost people, and some of them are actually good people you know. They just lost the will to live, they just accept whatever the fuck this life is and waiting to die. They still want someone, something to hold on so badly though. And that's the way of the divine? Suicide must be a blessing then with your logic.
>>
>>19588473
You have no idea where you are, even when I try to feed you the information. With that, this conversation is done because you refuse to do what you need to do, which is abandon humans and the world with it. All worldly desires are counterproductive to the cause. It's not their job to make you or people not feed their physical impulses, it is your job to reach The Divine, not the other way around.
>>
>>19588155
Mate are you actually brain dead? Have you even been on the deep Web, or have you just went to the """"Hidden Wiki""""" and visited some dead links then called it quits? Off yourself.
>>
>>19588496
What you said isnt really new information, all religions say leave earthly desires and commit yourself to your Lord.

For what it's worth, i still sort of enjoyed this. I apologize for swearing a lot in the previous post by the way. Divine expects everything from humans, from the dirt it sees them as. This is not the way.
>>
>>19588522
>What you said isnt really new information, all religions say leave earthly desires and commit yourself to your Lord.
Now you see the point. The pushing of this truth doesn't make the depictions of The Divine and things that contradict it true.
>For what it's worth, i still sort of enjoyed this. I apologize for swearing a lot in the previous post by the way. Divine expects everything from humans, from the dirt it sees them as. This is not the way.
Because you are capable of so much more.
>>
>>19588546
Isnt the definition of insanity doing the same thing and expecting different results? Do you think divine's plan is working so far? People don't learn like this. We seperate even more.
>>
>>19588592
https://youtu.be/FNoBWob6zxU?t=4m27s

No one can stop you from learning The Truth. They also don't prevent you from ascending, you prevent yourself from ascending, the knowledge is there just in a sea of perversions. The job is not to have everyone at once. The job is to get people to first accept where they are, then help them understand that they have free will and can return if they prove themselves. You're the one with the desires. The real Elites are doing their job as well. Attacking an "enemy" because they're distracting you and you pay attention to the distractions is a trap.
>>
>>19586718
>fearing breakdown of religion
lol why? the devil is a liar.
on one hand, in the letter he insults god's power by saying "he thinks he can save mortals" and yet at the same time makes the claim that god is a creation of man. it can't be both.

if god is a creation, he is fake and thus cannot think anything. also, if he is fake that begs the question, where did satan come from then, in order to write this letter? if shes lying or mentally ill, who cares what she has to say? theres nothing worthy of note in this letter, its simply a fascinating story that may or may not be authentic.

you have a brain, use it.
>>
>>19588089
>believing the father of all lies
>>
>>19589440
I can guarantee you The Divinity didn't introduce itself as Satan, Lucifer or Heylel and that the Christian projected that onto The Divinity because he said believing in Jesus is a dead weight.

Just like you are now. Projecting those lies onto The Divine when they tell you some of The Truth, you'd rather feel like you have some control over The Divine by putting them in your little box. This is the problem with Christians, they're all charlatans, even the ones that only act like Christians. The unknown top Elites are the only non-charlatans on this Earth.
>>
>>19585951
There's something weirdly Satanic about that picture
>>
>>19588155
>My god when did the COD community invade /x/?
>>
Breakdown of all religions, Satanism included because it is a farce. Selling hope in mass quantities should be a crime, oh wait it is. It's just that we sweep it under the rug as a "morally correct," society. I'm not saying I agree all of what is said in the letter, but it does make valid points.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.