[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are aliens just fallen angels?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

Are aliens just fallen angels?
>>
File: caw.jpg (34KB, 600x815px) Image search: [Google]
caw.jpg
34KB, 600x815px
Are humans just fallen angels?
>>
Are humans a virus?
>>
>>19585832
Are humans an addictive drug?
>>
>>19585814
No, angels are ayylmaos.

>>19585823
Humans are psychotic apefishfrogs that a ayylmao gave the dick to while blackout drunk.

>>19585832
Humans are the inbred mutant monster child that gets shamefully locked in the basement by its family.
>>
>14
>23
>32
Nobody does notice? Spooky...
>>
File: IMG_0074.png (189KB, 500x911px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0074.png
189KB, 500x911px
>>
>>19585855
Dubs checked

Kek knows. Kek is coming back for our innocent bootyholes and we will be cleansed and made anew by his holy seed
>>
>>19585854
Humans.
NOT. EVEN. ONCE.
>>
>>19585854
Seems like we gonna repeat history because that's just what everything in this universe seems to do best. Even I have to note how some anons are experiencing their angels that follow them seem to be haveing that feeling of that their angels seem to love them in a way deeper way than we know about.
>>
File: Aleister Crowley's Lam.jpg (118KB, 726x1196px) Image search: [Google]
Aleister Crowley's Lam.jpg
118KB, 726x1196px
>>19585814

>YES

pic related is one of the demons Crowcuck used to channel and have some sort of a relationship with
>>
>>19585989
Non npc please leave.
>>
>>19586254
i killed this guy by accident
>>
>>19585814
Yep
>>
Are angels just fallen aliens?
>>
>>19585992
>humans repeat their history because the spirit world likes watching reruns, too
(I hope not.)
>>
>>19585814
Yes. There are multiple accounts of "aliens" screaming in terror and fleeing at the name of Jesus Christ.

The greys are biomechanical suits for disembodied spirits. Fallen angels can manifest on earth in any form they like but their true form is reptilian in nature.
>>
>>19585814
Yup. Shapeshifters all.
>>
>>19585814
Aliens are us. Trying to save us from ourselves. They have done it several times now. Chernobyl. Fukushima. We should be cooked. Life is Earth. Earth is life.
>>
>>19586442
>There are multiple accounts of "aliens" screaming in terror and fleeing at the name of Jesus Christ.
It reminds them of how they rejected him.
>The greys are biomechanical suits for disembodied spirits.
They're naturally mechanical but the grey skin is a biological disguise.
>Fallen angels can manifest on earth in any form they like but their true form is reptilian in nature.
They can look however they like but they fit to the letter the description of reptilians in terms of abilities.
>>
>>19585814
>Are aliens just fallen angels?

also, look at some of the stories of close encounters. that big swede who came across the ufo while he was out cutting wood or whatever swedes do, walked up to the ship and got burned by its exhaust.

the exhaust burned a pattern into him and he smelled like sulfur for days after. then there was a canadian ufo that some dudes fishing saw plummet into the lake. canadian coast patrol came to investigate in case it was an airplane and found tons of yellowish foam where the craft went into the water. the foam smelled strongly of sulfur.

ufos are merely intrusions into our space of their hellish dimension. they're not actually spacecraft.
>>
>>19586468
You have no idea what you're saying m8. You sound like an idiot.
>>
>>19586468

Something intervened.

>The Fukushima disaster was the most significant nuclear incident since April 26, 1986 the Chernobyl disaster and the second disaster to be given the Level 7 event classification of the International Nuclear Event Scale.[11] Though there have been no fatalities linked to radiation due to the accident, the eventual number of cancer deaths, according to the linear no-threshold theory of radiation safety, that will be caused by the accident is expected to be around 130–640 people in the years and decades ahead.
>>
>>19586485
It's not my theory. Ffs. You sound like an asshole. I'm sure you get that all the time though.
>>
>>19585814
a microbe in the water of Europa is also an alien.
Would that be a fallen angel ?
use your brain anon
>>
>>19586493
You think Aliens are from Jesus? And I sound like an idiot? Kek.
>>
>>19586485
Which part is unclear, you skidmark?
>>
Why would fallen angels want to come to earth? There's so much pain here, and so many weapons. (Hehe.)
>>
>>19585855

The truth is here
>>
>>19585814
You got it backwards
>>
>>19587048
Does it matter?
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.