[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

annoying /x/ shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 99
Thread images: 11

File: 1504596960886.png (263KB, 354x303px) Image search: [Google]
1504596960886.png
263KB, 354x303px
>says polybius is real
>says the 23rd of September is real
>says the creator of "I feel fantastic" is a killer
>believes whatever jewtube tell them
>believes every shit conspiracy
other /x/ shit that annoys you in this thread
>>
at least the tulpa phase is mostly over
>>
Post paint-tier photoshops
>>
>>19585749
>Believes in science and the goverment.

Stay in the corral buddy.
>>
>>19585749
i dont mind the polybius threads, make me feel slightly nostalgic desu
>>
>>19585749

Basically this post. Just talking about that haha.

>>19585593
>>
File: baphomet.jpg (36KB, 400x393px) Image search: [Google]
baphomet.jpg
36KB, 400x393px
>how do I make a fictional character become my gf
>whos that girl in my dream, was she real?

The fags on this board are so desperate for companionship it's actually hilarious
>>
starting threads about a random youtube video with no effort to describe it or whatever
>>
>>19585749
>PROVE __ FOR ME
>>
>>19585765
almost sounds like r9k
>>
>>19585768
you mean almost any paranormal YouTube video?
>>
>teach me how to x
>earth is flat
>m-muh vampires
>how to succubus
>tulpas????
>>
>>19585777
>m-muh werewolfs
>>
>>19585777
I remember when first page was always about tulpas. What a fucking cancerous perios that was for /x/. Now everything js garbage but at least not fucking tulpas.
>>
>>19585776
no i mean like just putting the link to the video and leaving it at that
>>
The idea that first contact would break society is honestly something I can't quite rationally engage with. It seems unreachably detached from reality, so it completely triggers me. There are a couple of threads that've touched on it recently. I've already commented on them, but I'm thinking I should stay out of them in the future.
>>
>>19585771
yeah those are bad
>>
>EVERYTHING I DON'T LIKE IS LARPING
>>
>>19585804

Nah its more like everything is LARPing so I don't like it.
>>
>>19585804
larpers do plague this board though
>>
>>19585817
Pls don't LARP as someone who hates LARPs
>>
>>19585816
All it does is stop discussion on what should be an open-minded board. Just to don't engage in threads you don't like, how hard is that?
>>
>>19585817
Yeah, but fuckers that ask for advice and then all everyone a LARPer are even worse.
>>
>>19585827

Very. Without Enemies to fight, how else would they prove to themselves that they're the most dedicated alpha of the groups they see themselves belonging to.
>>
>>19585829
I mean maybe if they posted evidence instead of the deer antlers they stole from their dad's room stapled to a dead rabbit we would
>>
>>19585835
Gr8 b8.
>>
>>19585838
>evidence
You're on a fucking paranormal board. If you can't have fun with it without some autistic need for "evidence", you probably should leave
>>
>>19585827
>>19585835
Personally, I rage at threads all the time, but it's because this board is a hotbed of the particular kinds of interpersonal toxicity that I find hilarious. I'm just contributing to the stew something I see as analogous to what's already there. This board isn't really that good at being open-minded anyways.
>>
>>19585845
>calling a genuine interest in paranormal and a desire to find true paranormal occurrences/beings/etc. autistic so we don't get scammed or lied to now passes for solid reasoning.

Ok
>>
>>19585826
woah a larp-a-dox
>>
>>19585851
OP sides with this anon
>>
>>19585838
The fuck are you even on about?
>>
>>19585845
The moment there is proof, it stops being paranormal, it just becomes normal.
>>
>>19585872
Didn't you know? I'm an inter-dimensional time lord who self-identifies as a rock but you have known me by many names throughout the ages for it is I who have birthed you
>>
>>19585878
Oh my bad, I thought you might have had a point.
>>
>>19585874
Somewhat. I think that something paranormal could be known to exist by proof, but that does not mean we understand it fully or even marginally. One can still objectively observe and know of its existence without objective amd comprehensive understanding of the object
>>
>>19585874
That isn't how it works at all. You're just afraid of having your spiritual illusions busted.
>>
>>19585881
No one makes points we just speak into the void of the internet.
>>
Please promptly commit seppuku.
>>
Threads are being slid, the large threads are disappearing at an unusually fast rate, shilling and disinfo has increased, falsified claims and information is being spread rapidly. Lesser responses to meaningful posts as others pop in with randomized bullshit which lures the attention.

It hasn't been this bad in a long time. Who would have guessed? After gookmoot took over, it's become increasingly flooded with jargon threads. Most likely a result of their bots that have been taking in our posts as information and using it.
>>
>>19585899
I meant >>19585889
>>
File: download (2).jpg (10KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
10KB, 225x225px
>>19585899

We got a winner thanks for the insight you tumor
>>
>>19585900
Can I make a request? Tell me what threads we should be looking at. Shill them. Which threads do YOU think are important?
Make a comment here that is just a list of thread links. Active and recent archive, either would be good.
Saged this comment as a show of good faith.
>>
File: 1348466395084.jpg (13KB, 200x196px) Image search: [Google]
1348466395084.jpg
13KB, 200x196px
>OPs that lump disparate content into one strawman demographic
>/x/ used to be better threads
>proofer threads
>forum sliders
>really anything too meta
>>
File: tmp_1495405490151-130676174.jpg (37KB, 562x510px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_1495405490151-130676174.jpg
37KB, 562x510px
>>19585919
Forgot to add to the list of unnecessary and pointless sights on this board. As a polite lurker of 7 years.

>shill them
Cancer. Thanks for making your debut.
>>
>>19585978
Do you even know what shilling is or are you just enjoying a two minutes hate over your new negabuzzword?
I'm saying push YOUR agenda. Fight over the board culture in a positive way - by making contributions that indicate where you would rather people's attention were flowing.
>>
>>19585827
It stops worthless stupid discussion that makes us all look bad

By the way I'm the living embodiment of the demiurge, ask me anything. Keep an open mind and ask me something or fuck off
>>
>>19585985
Term has been used for quite some years now. In terms of influencing a healthier board culture, it would be nice to explain more on the topics of the recent rise in memories and epiphanies people have been having and have thus shared on the board. Informatiom that is above knowledge, based in truth that seems to be returning to them. Something along the likes of ancestral knowledge, passed down to them when their minds have become ready to accept it and heed the messages.

There could also be more touching base with topics such as exceptionally uncommon experiences that cannot be completely explained with science. Or discussion about areas of research that aren't related to normal subjects. Astral projection, lucid dreaming, meditation and the experiences encountered with it that anons can relate with, camping journies that aren't creepypasta material (we had some interesting threads several months back, although some may be larp or set up to play into what could be considered paranormal). Hell, truck driver stories and innawoods threads brought people from other boards together. Cross-board collaboration is appreciated as well. Just to give a few options, instead of "Oh this Jim Carrey thread caught on over 200 posts, might as well make 2-3 more of them!" as what is currently polluting the catalog.

/x/ isn't a containment board in the sense that anons can post whatever they like. It fits a criteria on what the paranormal is. There doesn't need to be an agenda, as that turns out to be what LARPers like doing - setting up a scenario to toy with people and gain some silly internets cred.
>>
>>19585845
There's a difference between wanting definitive proof of the paranormal, and wanting a semblance of evidence that a LARPer isn't just a fictional author writing for fun. This board isn't for us all to have our own spooky little characters and trips and backgrounds.

By the way I'm a an actual embodiment of Jesus Christ and I know all about the truth of 9/23, so just ask me whatever.
>>
>>19586052
>There's a difference between wanting definitive proof of the paranormal, and wanting a semblance of evidence that a LARPer isn't just a fictional author writing for fun.
No there's not. If you think someone's a LARPer ignore them. Why be a dick to someone who's being geniune just because you have doubts about them. Chances are, if based on what they've already said you think they're a LARPer, no matter what they say to you you'll only further doubt them, but they will have wasted time and effort trying to explain shit to you. Everyone fucking knows that. When I'm being genuine I don't feel the need to justify myself. I don't need to prove shit to anyone, I don't care whether you doubt what I say or not. In fact if you do doubt me I applaud you for your skepticism. But "SHOW ME, PROVE ME" attitudes... bitch no, I got better shit to do. Whether you believe me or not makes zero difference to me.
>>
I dunno, I think is fun to read how asinine these conspiracy theories can be.
>>
>argument/idea
>THAT'S WRONG (with no counterargument)

>drive by thread creation
>>
>>19585749
You know this board was made to keep all the paranoid schizophrenics and other mentally ill people contained, right?
>>
>>19585772
Would not surprise me in the slightest if there was some bleed-over from /r9k/. Definitely enough socially inept people with victim complexes hanging around.
>>
>>19585777
>m-muh prophet who got nailed to a stick
>repent, or whatever
>>
>>19585816
>IM SATAN, ASK ME ANYTHING
>not larping
>I got high on hallucinogens and has a vision that was totes real
>not larping
>>
>the same handful of threads
>every
>single
>day
>>
File: 1448603933385.png (74KB, 761x576px) Image search: [Google]
1448603933385.png
74KB, 761x576px
>>19586358
So true,but would you rather be eating an andysix log?
people here atleast write like they know something
and with all the freetime us knowledge seekers have its a good read nonetheless
>>
>>19586069
Yes there is buddy. This isn't a board for fictional writing, and if you're not proving who you say you are it might as well be fiction. There's a huge difference from discussing globally disputed ideas and mysteries that nobody truly knows and one person pretending to spouting unsupported nonsense. There is also a difference between knowledgeable OPs spreading wisdom in a thread and LARPers. I'm not saying anyone with a trip is a faggot LARPer, however people straight up just say "I'm the demiurge AMA" or a post will just say "the hour comes in 2 and 2". That's actually retarded and should not be allowed here, it's a waste of everyone truly interested's time. That thread format also spams the board and slides otherwise good threads that just aren't getting constantly posted in. If you have something to say and share then do it. There shouldn't have to be 300 post long back and forths. LARPers should at least be forced to have an informative OP, otherwise people are just making claims to be seen as in the know so they can be entertained and there's plenty of other sites for that. If you don't have time to prove that you're god but have time to come and shitpost for whatever reason then you can fuck off to another site.

And lastly, nobody would fucking care or demand proof if people just contributed their information. It's always "I'm the demiurge so whatever I say must be super important", LARPers just want validation for doing nothing. It's literally the same thing as posts saying "girl here, and I think...", a behavior that is shit on incessantly here.
>>
>>19585749
>you cant prove to me the earth is not flat threads
>jesus or bible humping threads
>"okay so what is up with xyz" threads (contributing nothing) just asking some lame ass question
>the usual vampire thread
>cicada 3301 threads
>div general where people ask if they ever gonna get laid
>any thread where the op claims to know everything about everything but in fact is a close minded tool.

threads i like
>spoopy greentext threads
even tho they are all fake its still spoopy and enjoyable
>>
>>19586499
Nope.

> if you're not proving who you say you are it might as well be fiction. There's a huge difference from discussing globally disputed ideas and mysteries that nobody truly knows and one person pretending to spouting unsupported nonsense.
So fucking what? Are you not capable of critical thinking? Because guess what I do when I see someone spouting nonsense. I move on.

>There is also a difference between knowledgeable OPs spreading wisdom in a thread and LARPers.
Yes, and if you noticed I wasn't talking about LARPers.

>people straight up just say "I'm the demiurge AMA" or a post will just say "the hour comes in 2 and 2". That's actually retarded and should not be allowed here, it's a waste of everyone truly interested's time.
I agree.

>If you don't have time to prove that you're god but have time to come and shitpost for whatever reason then you can fuck off to another site.
Again, not what I was talking about. I'm talking about people trying to give someone insight for something they asked, not making a single claim about what they are or aren't, explaining what they're saying, answering questions and being met with "Anything that isn't shooting fire from your hands isn't magic, you may have said a million times that I have the wrong understanding of what magic is but if you don't prove to me you can't shoot fire from your hands you're a LARPer."

>And lastly, nobody would fucking care or demand proof if people just contributed their information.
You wanna bet? Cause literally what I just described happened today. >>19578271

>LARPers just want validation for doing nothing. It's literally the same thing as posts saying "girl here, and I think...", a behavior that is shit on incessantly here.
And I agree with you once again, but as I said before, I'm not talking about LARPers.
>>
>>19585749
no trees etc
>>
>>19586398
Yeah, reading the same flat earth and sept 23rd threads every day is brilliant
>>
>>19585749
Logic much? Anyone can say these things. Your basing this on the responses that fit. There are opposite responses in all of these threads. Back to whatever disillusionment you came from. I doubt all of the answers fit this cliche Op.
>>
>>19586605
But hey, Patrick Bateman, so he must be...a poser.
>>
>>19586574
LARP threads make us all look bad, make actual intelligent people not want to post here, and slide good threads. They have no real relevance here and that's why they should be removed rather than ignored especially when it ignites trolling and copy cats. Why sift through garbage that shouldn't be here anyway?

I agree that people wanting too much proof of people answering their questions is dumb. Don't have to link a thread it happens all the time. In that case just do what you can and hope whoever reading might gain something of it. As you said, if you're genuine and the info is truth then you did your part. Dumb OPs can't gain wisdom from what the smart anons here offer.

This is the opposite, intellectual anons asking questions to a dumb LARPer who offered nothing for nothing.
>>
>>19586627
Honestly we'd probably be better off just going to another site as nobody in this community seems to care about its quality. I don't like heavy moderation and rules on 4chans boards but god damn
>>
that mods permanently ban hanz threads.
>>
>>19586627
Unfortunately I don't think most people look at it like that. They just come here to shitpost and the few people that actually are here for the information, either sharing or receiving are just used to it.

>>19586635
Yeah I don't see that happening either. The site will probably be dead in the water, or a cirlejerk of a few posters, or if by some miracle it's popular, it'll attract these kinds of people sooner or later.
>>
>>19585752
Tulpa phase?
>>
File: rogue-trader-emperor.jpg (360KB, 824x1207px) Image search: [Google]
rogue-trader-emperor.jpg
360KB, 824x1207px
>>19585749
>fucking tulpas
>fucking "HOW DO I SUMMON SUCCUBUS" threads
>fucking "HOW DO I SELL MY SOUL" threads
>stupid SPC threads
>stupid ARG threads
>skepfags who automatically reject all evidence presented to them yet still insist on shitting up threads
>shitty art student tier non paranormal videos passed off as "scary"
>haughty, arrogant & insufferable tripfags with a superiority complex (naming no names I think you all know who im talking about here....)
>General lack of ACTUAL paranormal threads
>low effort posters and puzzling moderation

Im still here though. Where else can I discuss spoop in an image board enviroment?
Gotta take the rough with the smooth though. This place has its positives as well as the negatives. Its up to us to improve /x/ by improving our posting quality and avoiding the cancertraps listed above.
>>
>>19586574
Why do you get to define what magic is, anyways? If you want to do a ritual that is only ever supposed to affect your own psychology, do it! It's called a ritual. A ritual, not a magic ritual, just a ritual. When you say there's magic in that, people around you think you don't know how to use words. Other people already do the same thing faster and more confidently without having to call themselves wizards for doing it. They expect MORE from "magic". When you cloak it with mystic woo-foo they just feel ripped off when getting under all that cloak reveals to them something they already knew, something that now feels not more special but less because you fuzzed it up with your elaborate "magical" version. They didn't want to waste time on you for that.
>>
>>19585749
The alien selfie
>>
>>19586675
Umm.. I don't know where you read that. I certainly didn't say anything of the sort. If anything, in that specific situation the OP was classing things that aren't magic as such, such as telepathy and divination.
>>
>>19586627
The burden of proof problem is heaviest now than it ever has been before. After this, it'll never be so severe. People on /x/ have always understood, on some level, that the only reason a legit entity would ever post here is if we openly welcome them. Eventually enough practitioners made their way here over the years to fight against societal rejection that we got divination and magic generals. That's not really what anyone wanted, but it was the best way to have the two conflicting factions coexist.

Around 2014, there were many "Alright, I'll be the practitioner that steps forward to prove this shit to you," threads. The problem is that every time someone uses /x/ to prove shit to anon, 90% of anons miss it. At this point it's not so much about not proving it, but not really having the time and energy to consistently prove it day in and day out as if it was your fucking job.

The cancer you describe is real, I guess, on some level. Literally any other day I would have dismissed your entire argument because you used the term "LARP," but today is the day I'll decide to indulge the argument. Today only.

Where does this leave us? What can be done about it? I don't know. Could board quality be improved? Absolutely. Are people going to stop having and forming beliefs because anon forces the term "LARP"? Absolutely fucking not.

There has to be some give and take for this to all settle down back into a stable equilibrium. Maybe some practitioners need to give a little, but they are few in number and don't have much to give or take. Maybe anon needs to give the generals a once-over instead of minimizing them every single day like I do. "I'm ignorant and this is anyone else's problem," is not a healthy mindset and should not be given anything nor should it be allowed to take more than has already been given.
>>
>>19585749
Sep. 23 is the only one of those memes that is truly baseless and stupid though. The rest are plausible.
>>
>>19586728
>At this point it's not so much about not proving it, but not really having the time and energy to consistently prove it day in and day out as if it was your fucking job.
This. All excellent points in the post but this especially.
>>
>>19586788
I have no life and I lurk this board to gawk at all the basilisks. Nobody here proves anything ever.
>>
>>19585752
Years. It's been going on for years. It never has been and never will be "almost over"
>>
File: degrad.gif (9KB, 542x401px) Image search: [Google]
degrad.gif
9KB, 542x401px
>>19585752
DEBUNKERS are annoying
You PLAY the piano.
You dont WORK the piano.
>>
>>19585749
dont we all secretly visit uncle/pol/?
>>
>>19585749
Most of /x/ really. I'm considered "that guy,' locally irl, when it comes to people believe in/read into supernatural and paranormal stuff, and I'm still irked by how hard many people on this board buy into the nonsense.
Used to be my favorite board, now it's at the bottom of the list of boards I still even bother with.
>>
>>19586813
We dump secrets here
>>
>>19586813
Nah dude, he touched my ex inapropriately and now I think he's more autistic than ever.
>>
>>19585749
I like the namefags that unironically act like stereotypical edgy autistic kids in high school.
>heh... I was raised with dark magic that has only been powered by my isolation...
>>
File: 1416340446969.gif (931KB, 400x305px) Image search: [Google]
1416340446969.gif
931KB, 400x305px
>>
>How to conjure gf thread
>>
>>19585749
I have a theory. I think some of the problem may stem from the fact that we have exausted many of the paranormal theories or ideas. Some have studied and researched many conspiracies, stories, facts, and unexplained things, and know, or think we know alot about it. Until we(/x/) see some actual proof(facts/photos/govt documents) or something to help perpetuate these ideas, this board will only ever be a story telling and LARPing board. More Classified info needs to be released.
>>
The belief in magic, succubus or tulpa shit, new age trash beliefs and larping of any kind. Pisses me off.
>>
>>19585749
oooooooooo I like this OP, he gets me
>>
>>19585777

I like the vampire topics because they're fun and have cool pictures usually
>>
>>19588813
Ya I mean I think there is legit spooky stuff that isn't LARP it just might not be creepy mythical or something. Maybe our paradigm for the paranormal is shifting.
>>
>>19588697
If only they stayed isolated
>>
File: animealien.png (382KB, 323x640px) Image search: [Google]
animealien.png
382KB, 323x640px
>anime aliens arent real
>>
>>19585749
Succubus.
>>
>>19585749
People who believe they can AP, LD, are 'awake', can see through their 'Third Eye'. Bullshitters.
>>
/x/ threads bitching about /x/ threads
>>
>>19590467
>People who believe they can LD
are you suggesting lucid dreams are not real?
>>
>>19590499
Not at all all those things are true, apart from seeing through the 'turd eye'. People who can do said things know the bullshit of those who can't but LARP they can.
Thread posts: 99
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.