[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So which of these do you think makes more sense?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

>you die
>you wait in line until everyone else dies
>when everybody is dead you are raised
>there's a judgement
>you see every minute detail of every person who ever lived life
>it takes millions of years
>inane shit, the cringey stuff, you see everything
>then you are rewarded or punished according to this.
>you do your spiritual practice in this life
>you receive a sign that you succeeded
>so you will die knowing that you will go to heaven
>those who do not achieve do not go to heaven

So which one do you think is more likely?
>>
>>19585597
Very good OP
Where did you hear this?
From within or without?

If you do #2, you escape #1
Both will fix.

To him who #2, the #1 has no power.

Rev 2:11
Rev 20:6

You die twice, spiritually, and physically and you choose the order and from which (and therefore how) you are resurrected
>>
>>19585597
Everyone that dies ends up at the same point instantaneously, there is no waiting as there is no perception of time, therefore it does not matter if you were to have died a million years ago or a million years in the future, that instant of death is the same place for everyone and every being and piece of matter and energy in this universe
>>
>>19585626
>there is no time with jeeebus!

Then there is no movement, as time is the perception of movement.
>>
>>19585626
"All are equal in death!"
Lame.
>>
>>19585731
No, all are synchronized in death.
>>
When I died and went to heaven, I was given a bicycle and was in a place with a bunch of sweet jumps but then the doctors revive
>>
>>19585597
Bruh if I have to wait in line and wait another million years for the judgment, I'm going to be fucking enraged. Will not be happy man
>>
>>19585597
>what is a false dichotomy
None of them make any sense fuck all of you yeeaaah
>>
>>19585626
This

>>19585729
incorrect.

>>19585731
What's wrong with that?
>>
>>19585597
Neither of these is any where close to what actually happens.
There is no judgement, first off.
And secondly, life is just an illusion, why would there be judgement based around a principal that is inherently non-serious.

I've heard beings from other dimensions say profanely that it does not matter and that you are here for an experience, the ride ends when you die, that's all there is to it.

The illusion of judgement just does not exist on the other side of the veil.
It has no reason to exist any where else but in unenlightened species like our own.

You really think when we all die we would line up like some kind of sheep and take turns cringina t each other's lives like some kind of degenerate man-beast with shit for brains?

You fucking seriously think this is how it happens when we die?

What kind of slum are you living in where you wish for judgement after you die?
Are you that inept in your own self-respect you want everyone to come into your own shit way of thinking outside of this illusion and live your lie where we all get judged based on whether or not we jacked off one more time than we would have liked.

And so it is.
>>
>>19585597

From a quantum perspective isn't logical to think that our current stage is just one phase of many?

Nothing spiritual or religious about it, those are cheap, artificial concepts. I belive in existence after death but i can't picture how our consciousness would perform without a neural circuit, maybe a more "advanced" and subtle catalyst than the brain, something made of gas, or even subtler, electromagnetic fields, who knows the specifics.
>>
>>19588623
This post makes my insides bubbly please gib judgements life is so boring dammit.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.