[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Anons that delivered/Not LARPing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: 30263043385_03bee7f58c_o.jpg (157KB, 542x700px) Image search: [Google]
30263043385_03bee7f58c_o.jpg
157KB, 542x700px
Has there ever been an anon on /x/ that actually delivered some genuine soopy stuff or proof that they were a hunter/b.s.-all-knowing-demi-urge-semi-urgently-stupid being/x file person?

I mean, I know one cannot "prove" something over a message board, but just something more than a LARP or bad Photoshop/hearsay? It seems like other boards deliver a lot.
>>
>>19585593
I see this hate for larpers rising on /x/ as a collective and i really really like it. Call them out on their bullshit people. Everyone is starting to realize there are a lot of sad pathetic fake people in here, and they've been real cozy in this place for a long time. Hell they even accept being fake, just to feel some sort of power over people or to feel special in any way. Make them feel bad, make them reflect on what they really are.

Fake ones always lose, even when they win. Never accept that. So talk about it in this thread, talk about it in other threads, whenever you see a fake degenerate call them out on their bullshit. This is the right to do. They only understand from suffering, because to them that pain will be the only mirror where they can see their real self.

Age of aquarius may be here right now lads. Lift the veil.
>>
>>19585593
I've been here for only a year but everything I see posted here is bullshit. Everything, including the divination threads. Try that yourself at home with a rational mind and you'll see literally nothing happens. All the rituals and shit posted here are complete fiction.
>>
You guys are literally retarded if you came to a semi mainstream website to find spooky government conspiracy alien demon summoning spells. Read a fucking book OP
>>
There have been some really good one-off threads in the past. They're few and far between. But people used to stream rituals, explorations into creepy places, etc. Some people just created good, long-running creepypasta and backed up it with pics

I don't think any of it was ever "proof" of the supernatural, if that's what you're asking, but /x/ has definitetly produced a lot of unique OC through the years.
>>
File: 29632548284_f88cafb43a_o.jpg (102KB, 530x700px) Image search: [Google]
29632548284_f88cafb43a_o.jpg
102KB, 530x700px
>>19585616
>Ya dude u got me ill just go buy David paulides' new book omg so much more information so good no one lies in books or other places oh ya.

Quit your whining. Everything is mainstream, I simply asked a question. I'm not asking for all that crap, I just wanted to know if there had been. Creative/interesting OC is cool, LARPs in every single thread is just dumb. I don't know why you decided to comment that, you dont address or answer anything. Supernatural stuff is pretty mainstream nowadays. You would suggest that a mainstream book that has been published by someone that is directly interested in boosting sales numbers to boost their $ and is by a mainstream publishing house to make $ is more authoritative than a website were posting first-hand accounts or evidence is as simple as a click? Don't you think if there was some solid evidence someone wpuld post it on an open forum known for that? The only thing stupid here is your comment and the manner in which you speak authoritatively while adding nothing to the discussion or the board.

Thanks though.
>>
>>19585643
Try Crowley or any of the other actual authors prick.
>>
>>19585654
Ya he was a manipulative LARP too. Thanks though. I'm good on mainstream stuff.
>>
>>19585654

Low hanging fruit.
>>
>>19585610
If it's all bullshit why have you stayed here a whole year?
>>
>>19585694
Hope, probably. If it is not then can you point to anything that is true?
>>
>>19585607
Yeah, I thought that in 2007, but nothing changes.
>>
>>19585610
1 little old year and you think your opinion holds weight.
>>
File: 1504046610586m.jpg (169KB, 976x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1504046610586m.jpg
169KB, 976x1024px
>>19585722
Ty for that sage your reply added so much. Now, if you don't have anything to add and instead want to attack the amount of time that someone, not the OP, was here then go for it. I don't know why you commented more than an excuse to post sage. You haven't added/confirmed/disproved anything.

Its amazing that this posts receives comments attacking the individuals rather than either addressing the question or attempting to add anything.
>>
>>19585741
Not him, but fuck you, never forget where you are, you whiny bitch. Thanks for being part of the problem.
>>
>>19585747
Got me.

Alright, so anyone else have anything to add besides personal insults?
>>
>>19585708
Eh, truth is subjective. I'm not here for the spoopy shit myself, more so for the occult aspect of the board. If you scour through the shitposts you can find some great advice or insight, but I can see how it would all look like LARPing to someone with zero occult knowledge and experience. Also I don't understand why the divination threads get shit on so much.
>>
>>19585750
Yeah, this thread is pointless because no one has any proof of anything, so just sit your ass back down and hope for a big reveal somewhere else.
>>
>>19585763

Thanks for the actual reply!

Yeah I mean I have some knowledge and experience, but except for a few of those I don't see much.
>>
>>19585766
I'm not hoping for a big reveal I'm more hoping for a shred of evidence. Thank you for contributing to making it increasingly hard to work towards truth and make it appear derogatory to ask for any objective rigor. All you can do is insult, you have nothing.
>>
>>19585714
No, it really is changing this time. Look around, i see a lot of backlash from people. This started in /div/ threads and frankly, im proud to be a part of this rebellion.

Nothing changes if you dont try. Even 10 people coming together can make a big change at times.
>>
>>19585770
Incorrect. I have a decade of "work towards truth" and the least of your problems is some shmuck like me telling you off.
>>
>>19585775
Nice speech, but a rebellion on a Taiwanese Shoelace Imageboard will do nothing to bring any suspected supernatural evidence to light.
>>
>>19585767
Holy shit, a nice, reasonable human being. Don't mind me I've just dealt with so much fucking cancer today, I'm just happy you exist.

Yeah, when I said scouring I wasn't kidding. But I don't know if you can really find this much occult insight anywhere else on the "mainstream side" of the internet. Sadly, because this is mostly a shitshow, but I'll take what I can. You know at least we have a library and the occasional helpful anon.
>>
>>19585779

What does your post even add? Why bother? On the same note I can say "oh I have 20 years of working towards the truth but I wont show it or post it, do your own research I'm right though and have proof but you can't see."

People like you ARE the problem. Stop posting text that functions as a way to attack the individual rather than assert anything useful.
>>
>>19585789
Haha no problem. I don't know why people assume these threads are more adversarial than genuine frustration at the state of things.

Yes, I agree. I just wish there was more, idk, beneficial discussion.
>>
>>19585809
Yeah, that would be nice but I just feel like that'd be too much to hope for.
>>
>>19585784
I can see why you think like that. Believing is the key. The real ones won't come out and play for attention, they have these gifts because they're not like that.
But under right circumstances they'll come out to defend. Honestly, would you come out openly in a collective like this? Full of fake larpers who secretly hate themselves so much they take lies as truth, to feel anything. This all change, friend. Frustration becoming mainstream is the first step
>>
>>19585607

Ohhh, oh yeah... Tsss... Yeah, no - sorry, sweetie. This just isn't the board for you
>>
>>19585824
I see what you mean. It just seems like there woild be something more substantial posted. At some point.
>>
Welp gg no one delivered here, either. Off to get coffee.
>>
File: cechechs.png (311KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
cechechs.png
311KB, 800x800px
>>19585607
lol
nicely meme'd
:^)
praise kek(cech)
praise echs
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.