[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Amanita thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 11

File: smurf house.jpg (43KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
smurf house.jpg
43KB, 300x300px
Anyone here is out there in the forests looking for these? I recently learned a lot about these shrooms and their historical significance and I got in a learning binge on all sorts of related things to them. I know they're not as dangerous as the myths say, I know how to prepare them to remove most of their toxicity and I really want to begin using them.

Apparently they are growing now and I've been going out like crazy for several days and haven't found any despite putting lots of hours of wandering on the nearby forests.

Anyone here has experience finding and using them?
>>
idk I'd definitely drink some reindeer piss though :)
>>
How 2 not die taking these?
>>
>>19585385
Where are you living at? In western/middle germany forests are full of them.

I have to agree with the other anon. You will have a slow and painful death if zou usw them.
>>
File: smurfhouse2.jpg (194KB, 866x1390px) Image search: [Google]
smurfhouse2.jpg
194KB, 866x1390px
>>19585426
North Eastern Iberian peninsula, Mediterranean coast. The climate has been somewhat rainy in the last couple weeks, but it was hot before that. Maybe I'm looking too soon?

I know they grow here too, but maybe looking in the forests too close to the sea is a waste of time and I'd have to look more inland, where they can get quite humid.

>You will have a slow and painful death if zou usw them.
The more people thinks that, the better for me.
>>19585416
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93GZB5rgyHY
The best method I've found. The guy has some other videos explaining the usage and so on. Very worth a watch.
>>
>>19585385
is this you
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MT2OGQBZxvE
>>
>>19585456
n-no. yamete kudasai anon.
>>
these my niggas

i like to smoke mushrooms with cannabis
>>
I'm in Hardanger Norway. l'll see if I can find some as well
>>
>>19585984
Make sure to prepare them properly. Do NOT eat them fresh!
>>
I heard magic mushrooms can help get rid of anxiety, but others say if you have anxiety or depression you most likely would get a bad trip and get psychosis.

Which is true?
>>
>>19585385

I'm Italian and I did them.

I swear to God!

They aren't very fun, like DXM + flu like symptoms.

More imaginative though.

They don't taste too bad, about as bad as psilocybin.
>>
>>19585385
>once found a shitload
>made a strong brew out of about 12 grams
>it was like i was in hell and heaven at the same time.
>billions of thoughts entered my head every millisecond.
>sounds were distorted and seemed backwards
> saw lazerish visions here and there
> got super neausiated and threw up a few times developed 2 other "selfs" in my head.
>one was gathering the new info
> the real me was trying to stay focused on anything but couldnt.
>the third "me" was analyzing the outgoing images in my head but it was mostly a failure because there was no time
all in all i glad i had the experience as it was something different from the usual hallucinogens i take but it was pretty scary.
(also i fucked up my headphones while in a delirious state and had no recollection of it)
>>
>>19586547
Wrong mushrooms.
This thread is about Fly Agaric, which is not the same thing as what you're talking about.
>>
>>19585385
If your not trained, this is not terribly safe Op. in regards to deadly look alikes:

>there are loads. there are tons of mushrooms in the amanita genus but only the muscaria and a few others are safe to eat. they all look pretty similar with white spots and bright colors. if it looks absolutely dead on its probably safe, but i would compare it with pictures of all of them first to make sure it doesnt more closely resemble any deadly ones.
>>
File: KPPCONT_027641_fullsize.jpg (247KB, 1600x899px) Image search: [Google]
KPPCONT_027641_fullsize.jpg
247KB, 1600x899px
For fuck's sake, I've been like five days out there in the mountains looking for them and I can't find any. Spruce trees and etc. they're nowhere.

>>19586547
I've heard about the first thing too which is why I'm looking for them. About the latter I guess that's only if you do a big dose, I plan on microdosing it.
>>19586568
The fly agaric can be used in a similar fashion, and there's many reports of effects like those. In small doses of course. Big doses could really be hell due to the toxicity of some residual ibotenic acid.
>>
>>19586569
This anon brings up a good point.
For a preview of the kinds of toxins that family of mushrooms produces, see the Destroying Angel.
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Destroying_angel
tl;dr death by liver and kidney failure is said to be exceptionally painful.
>>
>>19586582
>similar fashion
According to who?
Just from a pharmacological standpoint, these compounds are not remotely similar.
>>
File: drugs.gif (56KB, 962x711px) Image search: [Google]
drugs.gif
56KB, 962x711px
>>19586594
I've talked about the similar effects after consumption, not about the substances that cause them being the same.
Both psylocybin and muscimol and ibotenic acid are hallucinogenic compounds and will have similar effects.
>>
>>19586617
>weed is the center of the flower of drugs

what this mean
>>
>>19586617
That's... that's not how neurology works...
Trip reports from both specimens read quite differently. They effect different parts of the nervous system in different ways, etc.
I'm not saying they might not have their own usefulness, but the idea that "they're both hallucinogenics so they'll do the same thing" just doesn't sound right to me.
If that's the case why not go on down to the store and just grab some diphenhydramine? It's all hallucinogenics, right?
>>
I've done them nw usa here. I drooled like a starving St bernard, and I saw some shit. Would recommend any other hallocinogen instead. Not that interesting sadly. Cyanoscenes are my favorite. They grow here exclusively though. The ancients used to make their slaves eat amanita muscaria , and drink the piss. Might work, never tried.
>>
>>19586622

So is nicotine, it means it produces effects of every category.
>>
>>19586582
try searching pine forests.
and wait a month more
>>
>>19586624
>If that's the case why not go on down to the store and just grab some diphenhydramine?

spiders
>>
File: smurfhouse3.jpg (410KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
smurfhouse3.jpg
410KB, 1600x1200px
>>19586720
I've been looking in pine forests like crazy too. Just right now I've come back from 3-4 hours out there looking in them.

Most people I've read or watched in the internet say the season starts in September, though maybe in the Iberian peninsula it starts later due to lower latitude and less humidity. The first rains began the past week, so probably the mushrooms haven't gotten enough time to grow. I've seen a few shrooms growing, just not amanitas.

Maybe I got too excited about the whole thing, but I really feel the need to try some hallucinogens and I've already got a lot of info on how to prepare and dose them.
>>
File: fsX97.gif (316KB, 500x360px) Image search: [Google]
fsX97.gif
316KB, 500x360px
>>19586781
>>
>>19586532
My neighbour says he ate an amanita muscaria (raw) that was 30 cm in diameter and downed it with a 1.5 litre Coca Cola. He says all that happened was he got sick and ended up in a mental asylum.

And a friend of a friend of mine claims he ate one and got angry for two years.
>>
File: image010.jpg (44KB, 600x504px) Image search: [Google]
image010.jpg
44KB, 600x504px
>>19586867
>And a friend of a friend of mine claims he ate one and got angry for two years.
Ibotenic acid is one hell of a drug.

You better purge as much as you can of it.
>>
>>19586867

>he ate one and got angry for two years.

For some reason that made me laugh.
>>
>>19586867
>two years
I wonder what happens when a Viking berzerker eats one and unleashes two years worth of angry in about 20 minutes?
>>
>>19585385
Latvian here. I pick a lot of cranberries in the local swamp as of late, and I can say that I have seen many amanitas, mostly death caps though. Red ones are pretty common in the forests here. Try going to a forest with undergrowth or a swampy one. And be careful dude, you don't play around with these things.
>>
>>19586918
How would one go about doing that?
>>
>>19586935
Latvia knows what's up.
There is no antidote if you get the wrong thing.
You're just fucked.
>>
>>19585385
Highly overrated. Just because they are a mushroom don't mean shit.

Made me salvitate and then throw up after 20minutes of "body buzz"
>>
>>19586935
with low undergrowth*
>>19586942
Same with many other mushrooms. Amanitas are just the most well known ones here and amongst the most dangerous. Death cap is the most dangerous iirc.
http://www.senes.lv/Sevishki_indigas_sugas.htm
Here is a page of especially dangerous mushrooms. I think most of them grow in much of Europe, if not, in North, North-Eastern Europe.
>>
>>19586941
It's a genetic thing.
Some people have it, others don't.
It's hard on the body.
>GO signal
>T- 5 minutes, a wave of cold sensation, muscles start twitching and shaking, teeth start chattering
>T- 3 minute, a great hate wells up, a bloodlust from below, perception begins to distort
>T- 2 minutes, vision begins to go red, sizes distort, time slows down
>T- 1 minute, rational thinking turns off, there are no more words, only targets
>T͖͈͓̗̣̜͈̟͍̜̥̟̥̘̱͍̳̘̤͒͂̓̂̾̓ͪ̃͒͗̎̾͟͝-̷̬̹̠̟͔̠̪͖̖̦͓̙̖̜̿̌̉̔ͧ̒͋͋ͮ̓͒͢ͅ3̴̤̺̩̠͓̫̳̿͒͋̋͟0̺̙̫̞̦̗̣̩͇͇̟̜ͮͤ̀̀̔ͮͦͨ́͝͞ ̵͇̯̰̼̤͆ͯ̿̌͋̍̓ͦ͌ͧ̽͊́͠s̩̞̘͉̙͉̭̳̤͚͓̩̥̝̰̽̍ͮ̃̓ͮ̍͛̍̆ͧ̔ͣͣ̊̔́̚͝e̫̦͔̭̬ͬ̎̿ͩͬ̍̓ͫ̀̚c̸̙̺̩̜͈̼͓̺̞̼̾ͭ̒̐̽̉ͅo̯̙̝̼̞̯͕̞̳̘͕̞͖̖̣͈̣̱̻̔̂́ͦń̴̡̩̟̙͔͕͕̣͐̿̈́̆ͧ̉̍̀̊̿̑ͮ͑͑̃̕ͅḑ̖̬̺̼̥̠̬͎͚͓͔̩͙̘̘̣̆ͣ̄ͦͧ̆̑ͦ̾̓ͩ̑̓ͦ̈̆̇̀͠s̷̳̱̬̺̳͈̟ͤ̆̔̄̔̄͟͞ͅ ̷̩͔̬̞́ͫ̀͛̓͂ͪͯ̐̌̔̇ͩ̀́͡P̸͔̰͔̬͎̟̪ͧ̆̋ͣ͌̌̒̏ͣͪͭ͒̄ͫ͗̚͟ͅA̛̖̟͎͉̤͉ͮͯ̄̔̎̋͂ͧ̐ͬ̆̀̏̒̓ͯ̈͘Į̷̱̣̪̖̦̻͇̝̜̦̓̽̇ͬ̄̔̾̀ͯ͆̓͋ͦ̉̄ͣ͆͜N̵̡͎̟̙̖̯͎̥͙̱̳̮̺̥͇̤̗̤͆͐̽̾̓́̂ͩ̆ͫ̉̄̉̄̇
>?̗̘̳̯̫̒͒̀̓̆̃ͩ̈́͘͠͠?̶̢̧̢̦͙̙͈̙̓ͩ̾̊ͣ̔͆̾̉̈̓ͩ̚͘?̡̛̤̯͙̾̑͗ͧ͐ͩ̍̒ͩ̕ͅ?̶̣̳͈̤ͭ̈̍̓͒ͬ̍̐͘͠
>T+ ?, "slideshow memories"
>>
>>19586617
nope. not even close. psilocybin is way better. i can not see amanita having anything nearly as beneficial as the biopsychological effects that psilocybin has. if you'd taken p you'd feel awesome for days afterwards. amanita just feels weird.

different drugs do different things to the body. crazy right?
>>
>>19586617
faggot who has never done drugs
>>
File: IMG_3661.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3661.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
>>19585385
I found this fun-gui the other day
>>
>>19586963
Tell me even more about genetic thing.
>>
>>19586617
LSD is not a tryptamine, wouldn't trust something that gets the simplest classifications wrong
>>
>>19585928
I like some cannabis with my weed needles.
>>
>>19586867
You need new friends
>>
File: 1505065695538.png (114KB, 269x410px) Image search: [Google]
1505065695538.png
114KB, 269x410px
>>19587839
dude u gotta try it BRO!
>>
these mushrooms are nothing like those containing tryptamines. they are not psychedelic in nature. the effect is primarily physical. the "high" is vaguely dissocative and a little deliriant, but doesn't quite fit in either category. i would not recommend using any significant dose. especially if you are planning to do so with recreation in mind. also remember that if you MUST use these mushrooms, you can always legally source them, too.
>>
File: 1498431850352.jpg (20KB, 359x321px) Image search: [Google]
1498431850352.jpg
20KB, 359x321px
>>19586867
>he ate one and got angry for two years

50% of users experience this side effect, according to erowid. that's why they call this drug the "angry for 2 years mushroom"

it is also said that this mushroom influenced the story of christmas! santa claus and jesus used to grind the mushroom up and inject it into the head of their penis because they LOVE being angry for 2 years!
>>
File: vyra2.png (4KB, 123x113px) Image search: [Google]
vyra2.png
4KB, 123x113px
>>19587940
haha I agree hahaha
>>
Amanitas muscaria are not psylocin containing mushrooms, they contain muscimol. Ordered I think either a half an ounce or an ounce of them from I think it was shamans something like that. Already dried. Didn't trip out just vision eventually got super blurry like I wasn't wearing my glasses
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.