[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Freedom of Thought [Seriously]

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1-9-Nir-L8k-V_gHGk5PRjtA.jpg (97KB, 643x467px) Image search: [Google]
1-9-Nir-L8k-V_gHGk5PRjtA.jpg
97KB, 643x467px
http://www.collective-evolution.com/2017/09/12/an-alien-message-to-mankind-do-you-wish-that-we-show-up/

To all of you, as long as this is shown.
Please read the Text,
Each on of you, as an individual human, has to decide.
Do you want the Freedom of Truth
or do you want the Lie of Slavery.
Make your own Choice for the Future of mankind.

http://www.collective-evolution.com/2017/09/12/an-alien-message-to-mankind-do-you-wish-that-we-show-up/
>>
I red the text

DO YOU WISH THAT WE SHOW UP?
YES
>>
>>19585290
>Freedom of Truth
fun fact, on a political scale, the left would interpret this differently as the right.
>>
truth is subjective of bias view, not one single person can review this fully objectively.
it is bound to the reality and the understanding of each individual. A mormon would tell different stories as a muslim.
Justice is, as such, an irrefutable model of civilization, social justice is a modification of such a model and corrupts the fundamental basis for this, any change is another form of justice and has nothing to do with the original form of this. So who is right and who is wrong, nobody can say, it only depends on how you view the reality. Concept of truth is who tells the better lie.
>>
>Shape, or form, has been deemed more important than the essence of your subtle nature.
Western civilization tried to open its borders... and immediately developed new, widespread problems with violence and even mass rapes, a crime unheard of in the whole of the west, the kind of conduct that in past eras set off immediate genocidal retaliations. (How different is a modern man!) I wonder sometimes if aliens understand how horrifying rape is to humans, how deathly seriously we take the issue of sexual consent.
But then, I wonder sometimes if taking the issue of sexual consent deathly seriously is just a male thing that females don't actually do, given that female politics seem lately to fall in ways that consistently aggravate the issue of rape.
And as well, I wonder if they're marking it as yet another case in the log of "encounters between civilizations that immediately opened conflicts up". Do they think we would invade their territories and bring this crime of mass rape with us? "We" might, I fear. I wouldn't. How can I express that difference in a way that will help aliens understand it? How could I persuade them that I know people who similarly wouldn't? Would it even matter?
This seems to expect species harmony, but how many of us still have the genes of Genghis Khan?

>Inducing thoughts and emotions, or even creating organisms, that do not belong to you is an even older strategy.
>even creating organisms
Place your bets: indoctrinated children or egregores?

>The scarcity of resources whose entry price will rise day after day — and their unfair distribution — will bring about fratricidal fights on a large scale, from the hearts of your cities to your countrysides.
Many times made, but capitalism beats this prediction every time so far.
>>
>>19585290
BEAM
ME
UP

BEAM
ME
UP
>>
Still reading
>>19585353
>If you do not know what to choose, do not say YES because of mere curiosity. This is not a show, this is real daily life. We exist. We are alive.
Okay fine, I'll stop beaconing curiosity at you and focus on the offered prosperity instead. My ideas of the purpose of life and the nature of spiritual progress is flexible enough to withstand this admonishment. Grumble grumble. Underrating curiosity seems like a good way to underrate human potential, too.

>Depending upon the speed to spread the message across the world.
We're doomed. Hahaha, so doomed. This won't spread. Prove me wrong (do it faggot), and I'll just think we're a different kind of doomed, because a humanity that spreads this widely may have a short in its capacity for critical thinking. Until the spaceships actually materialize, that is. Then I'd go evangelist myself. I'm protean like that.
>The main difference between your daily prayers to entities of a strictly spiritual nature and your current decision is extremely simple: we are technically equipped to materialize.
I love this one. Blunt and even funny. So are the strictly spiritual entities receiving the prayers and not technically equipped to materialize?

>In your current situation, the precautionary principle that consists in not trying to discover us no longer prevails.
Doomy bells of doom. The great masses don't even comprehend a phrase like "precautionary principle". Meanwhile, SETI is out there beaming its YESSES to the galaxy to no avail. (Or maybe that's why the "channels" keep opening, hah.)

My answer is "skeptically yes".
>>
>>19585290
niggga i aint readin all that shit.
but i say yes
show yourselves go dammit. come down here and talk to us.
please take me away from this shitty world
>>
Bluebeam's gearing up, lads.
>>
>>19585476
No it isn't. The people who could theoretically run Bluebeam have a terrestrial POV, and are aware that the vast inertia of human society will fail to react to such a project. It takes an alien to think that first contact would break human society.
>>
File: rbbqm2x.jpg (685KB, 1280x768px) Image search: [Google]
rbbqm2x.jpg
685KB, 1280x768px
Yes, we're barely holding on.
>>
YES, let's get this going and shake things up!
>>
Yes! I don't believe humanity can continue the way we are now, at least, for not much longer anyway.
>>
this is nothing new. the question "do you wish that we show up?" was posted way in the past already.
either they repeat it or its real.
>>
Thread was 404'd on /pol/ instantly.
>>
>>19585290
All is one
>lawofone.info
>>
Pls Take me ET daddy
>>
Seriously, what else can be done about the current state of affairs within the realm of ability that we know? If you're up against things that are above and beyond our ability to contend with, then the logical thing to do is to ask for aid, and it's a good time to ask and soon.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.