[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 9

File: Earth_on_Fire.jpg (656KB, 900x812px) Image search: [Google]
Earth_on_Fire.jpg
656KB, 900x812px
I feel bad things are going to happen in many parts of the Earth.
>>
Always, but maybe not forever. Tend your own garden. Keep the awful things from happening immediately around you, and take heart in the fact that everyone except the really awful people is doing the same.
>>
How do you deal with the anxiety and panic attacks anons sensing horror and terror of forthcoming events.
Do you pray to God to give you strength and wisdom, do you meditate, or just sit in the corner shivering with fear waiting for something bad to happen to you.
>>
>>19584899
If you're female this could be the sign of an oncoming/past mild heart attack.
>>
>>19584899
The op pic is what happened at the end of childhoods end movie 2015
>>
>>19584994
I'd be down with that as long as I got to be one of the kids, desu.
>>
File: smoker cat.png (1MB, 1600x1519px) Image search: [Google]
smoker cat.png
1MB, 1600x1519px
let them happen
it's their fucking problem
watch the world BURN
>>
>>19584899
Just let go of the illusion.
>>
Let it flow.
Ride the storm.
It isn't like it's harmful for the fearless.
>>
>>19586024
ten days from today is Sept.23, this might not be an illusion
>>
>>19584899
you're damn right, check em

>84899
>>
>>19585156
Huummmm haw about no no one deserves to burn. Or feel a shit show I see a lot of people just trying to live and take care of their family yet you say let them burn.
>>
File: 1485100930228.png (150KB, 410x356px) Image search: [Google]
1485100930228.png
150KB, 410x356px
Honestly, 98% of people are normie sheep who don't even want to be awaken to the truth because muh ignorant bliss.

If they're too retarded not to even investigate about God, Satan, the matrix, elites and the rest, they're not worth worrying over
>>
>>19584899
This is so broad a statement that you obviously arent wrong. Bad things happen all around the world all the time
>>
>>19586262
i don't think that that something yeshua would say
>>
But Earth IS a bad thing happening
>>
File: IMG_5415.jpg (21KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5415.jpg
21KB, 225x225px
>>19584899
They are. Reality is funny that way. Abandon social media. Fucking too much too much. Too much fucking information. Take a Xanax. Bad stuff happens.
>>
>>19586390
I feel like many people are going to die. All-around the world. By the time I count to ten. Wow. I must be psychic.
>>
>>19586380

Yeshua bin Yosef's attainment was low. He was too caught up in humanity and being "nice" to do what was "right". I'm not saying he was a failure, or wrong to help others -- I am saying he was misguided and allowed his heart to rule him rather than ruling himself with the entirety of his being. At least, this is my interpretation based on the various bits and bobs of information that are available to me currently.
>>
>>19586380
Jesus didn't drag his feet waiting for the rest of the Roman Empire to hear his word. Even with the pure word of God, he didn't feel entitled to waste his time trying to enlighten every vagrant that mocked him.

The pathetic and meek are not entitled to the pity of the few of us who gave a damn. There is no vindication for such people in the biblical end times, and there will certainly be none in this reality.
>>
>>19586411
you will burn in hell
>>
>>19584899
become a survivalist
>>
>>19586481
like that game but since i have a laptop i cant properly use the f-keys so i didnt buy it.
>>
File: 1479339544460.jpg (153KB, 1023x815px) Image search: [Google]
1479339544460.jpg
153KB, 1023x815px
>>19586470
>you will burn in hell
At least I'd go down with a fight, ready to personally tell Satan to kiss my ass without being held back by the lame and fearful.

I have not forsaken fate, like the heathens around me. If God thinks I'd do better works in hell, I'll shake his hand and take the ticket South with a smile on my face.

If you find my moxie blasphemous, I feel sorry for the flaw in your soul that fetters you to a life of subservience to humanity instead of divinity.
>>
>>19586592
calm down fag
>>
>I feel bad things are going to happen in many parts of the Earth.

hahahaha. Wake up, retard, terrible things have consistantly been happening on earth ever since life has started to settle on our damn space rock. You don't have special powers for being able to realise that terrible things are meant to happen for a very long time in the future.

You now realise that, somewhere in the world, maybe even in your neighbor's house, an innocent victim of kidnapping is being tortured by a sadistic mentally ill fuck probably crushing the victim's fingers with pryers.
You are now aware that, somewhere in this world, a child just died of starvation in the greatest state of suffering, he has never known happiness
You are now aware that, as we fucking speak, children are being sold as sex slave by the Eastern European Mafia and will never have a normal life
You are now aware that in your very city, a meth addict mom is sucking dicks in front of her kids for her next fix.

Yes, the world sucks and, yes, it's gonna keep sucking for a very long time before we get a chance to actually, globally, get our shit together, now relax your Esoteric ass and smoke some weed.
>>
>>19586592
You gave me a bad first impression with your condemnation of the meek, but this post redeemed it. I like your attitude, and I like that picture. Those who stand aside while evil reigns are not helping to bring the world to paradise.
In case you meet anyone else who scowls at your use of the word meek, I want to explain the response I had. Meek to me implies placid virtue. The meek inherit because eventually society is safe enough that they have every advantage. The difference between the meek and the pathetic is whether they can maintain themselves. A meek person out of place may suffer unnecessarily, but they will not bring it on themselves from a decent start. A pathetic person can be given great advantages, and they will still find ways to bring about their own suffering.
>>
>>19586592

I'll kiss your ass if it's cute enough bb

...not if you touch God though... ew...
>>
Many gangstalkers will die and the entire program will be either shut down or bought to light.
>>
b
>>
File: Lesula.jpg (350KB, 765x572px) Image search: [Google]
Lesula.jpg
350KB, 765x572px
>>19586638
>Meek to me implies placid virtue. The meek inherit because eventually society is safe enough that they have every advantage. The difference between the meek and the pathetic is whether they can maintain themselves.

Understood and agreed. Sorry if I may have offended. I see where the misunderstanding of my words may have risen. I have no quarrel with the children of God who are not fated to wield the sword and shield, but that is why my people are here.

Maybe I ought to take this anon's advice lol
>>19586600

I find this world very frustrating most of the time. Too much evil and the allowance of such. Really rustles my jimmies.
>>
>>19586055
>>
>>19586470
You know funny thing about hell just walk through the fire and come back. Ohh boy can't wait to see if I'm fire proof. I'm sure many take the long route but I just think dealing with it works better.
>>
>>19586803
You know when I have my I may just be the strongest dumb face on I will make sure you can watch me try and bring this shot back. Because if 90% of the world is an npc that means90% of the world can be brought back. So you can sit front row as I destroy your shitty destructive daydream of pain and suffering. Bitch imma build a motherfucking rainbow world.
>>
>>19586406
>God incarnate was misguided...

Right....
>>
>>19584899
Get loose from the news.
>>
>>19584899
got some news for you, buana. bad things are happening all over the world - right now, and always have.
>>
File: man.png (58KB, 234x221px) Image search: [Google]
man.png
58KB, 234x221px
>>19586380
You're right, but man, trying to wake up my own mother makes me feel so much anger/non-Godly emotions that I literally gave up (+ I was accused of ruining the family because of my extremism).

Some people are just too brainwashed and 100% in denial of the factual reality when it doesn't conform to their forcefed illusion of what is true and what isn't.

Makes me sad, but what can you do
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.