[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/x/, Is my mom in the occult?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: obelisk-awards-vs8k7v.jpg (13KB, 319x500px) Image search: [Google]
obelisk-awards-vs8k7v.jpg
13KB, 319x500px
She works for big pharma, (a company that makes schizo medicine), makes over 400k, and has multiple obelisk awards like pic related. She also has probably over 20 "sun with faces" as decoration hanging around the house and yard.
>>
nah man, she's just a fucking bitch
>>
>>19584756
Why dont you ask your mom fucking autist.
>>
Those obelisk awards are popular in the corporate world. Your mom's probably not in the occult but whoever started that shit probably held some beliefs
>>
>>19584756
Who cares u rich as fuck boi

Embrace the dollars
>>
>>19584756
OP, I want you to know you will think you are on the level but you will always be a fucking loser.
>>
>>19585665
brilliant contribution
>>
OP, no offense man, but you sound like a bit of a fucking retard.
>>
>>19584756
Yes, I put the devils seed in her at a ritual last tuesday
>>
>>19584756
most likely. have you lost a lot of family members to unusual deaths?
>>
>>19584756
If she's responsible for Opana, hell yes. Worst HIV outbreak in CDC history. The Devil came up to Indiana.
>>
Great thread.
>>
On the one hand, this thread.
On the other hand, not wanting to hit 'hide thread' because hey, obelisk in the catalogue
I don't even know why I like obelisks.
>>
File: sunface.jpg (125KB, 1000x958px) Image search: [Google]
sunface.jpg
125KB, 1000x958px
>>19585649
Trust me I do
>>19585615
When I ever I ask her about the occult or Jews she just laughs and says it is entertaining then the conversation always turns to advanced technologies and what I think about them.
>>19586504
yes, my dad who was a closet christian and always called my mom a jew when they fought. My uncle also makes more than her and works for intel. Their Dad, my grandpa served in WW2 helping design missiles or something, but my mom always says there is stuff he is hiding and wont talk about.
>>
>>19586550
osiris phallus is really interesting
>>
>>19584756
does she make more than your dad?
>>
>>19586984
Cool story bruddie
>>
>>19584756
Is she hiring?
>>
>>19586984
>helping design missiles or something
>stuff he is hiding
Maybe he was a Nazi scientist who was captured by the US
>>
>>19587018
Yes, Dad made close to nothing
>>19587127
Lol no she got a lucky break, did not even study pharma in university.
>>
File: 1462870941232.png (243KB, 640x900px) Image search: [Google]
1462870941232.png
243KB, 640x900px
>>19587166
>Yes, Dad made close to nothing
Thats pretty hot
Is he the homegoing husband type?
>>
Yes, I believe she is in fact apart of some type of occult.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.