[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

JFMSU

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: 2496804_orig.jpg (143KB, 600x515px) Image search: [Google]
2496804_orig.jpg
143KB, 600x515px
How you want your Soul senpai?
>>
>>19584751

Medium rare pls.
>>
>>19584753
Sorry, we only have rare and well done ;^)
>>
Scrambled with extra salt.
>>
>>19584760
now that I can do
>>
So what spiritual practice do gnostics do?
>>
>>19584796
just about anything people of other faiths do, meditate, pray, fast, reflect
>>
>>19584751
We're restarting, Yuu, calm down.
>>
>>19584803
I asked because my belief is kinda gnostic.
I believe there's a dark god whom hides behind religions and a god above god, but I believe the gnostic scriptures aren't how it is either.
>>
>>19584826
Someone is smart, good to know.
>>
>>19584830
More than smart it is because of personal experience, I can vouch this belief to be true.
Also there seems to be a goddess within me or maybe that's how my true self is, there was this grill I saw during meditation...
>>
>>19584834
Well gnosticism is above all about personal experiences because personal revelation ought to be something you can trust, being as it is uncontaminated by politics and other people's agendas. In fact its best for a gnostic to not even read gnostic texts or study up on existing beliefs and instead try to inference and intimate things of a spiritual nature. Often you will find your beliefs being corroborated in other religious systems and you may take this as evidence for a transcendent origin of that idea.
>>
>>19584834
I know it's true, I'm just glad to see that others get it.
>>
>>19584857
I think I should learn how to properly meditate in an energetic manner, it's a gut feeling I have.
So I have set my mind on acquiring the tantras and perhaps some info on kundalini yoga.
>>
File: yashu.jpg (223KB, 569x979px) Image search: [Google]
yashu.jpg
223KB, 569x979px
It has been commonly proposed that (((secret societies))) have been editing history. As I have studied apocriphia I have made a breakthrough in etymology. I would propose that a sacred spiritual order of warriors, much like the fictional Jedi once walked the earth, known under another name.

The Nazir.

Take the Nazirite oath, as Samson, Simon, Yashu(Jesus) Christ and Hitler before you.

Seek the Gospel of Philip.

Know the Fire of Gnosis and the Song of Sychronicity that the (((Pharisee))) have taken from you.

shekkels=shackles
oy vey= obey
SATURN=/=JUPITER
THE MORNING STAR IS NOT THE EVENING STAR
HOLOCAUST = HOLOGRAM CAST= HOLOGRAPHIC GRAMMATON SPELL= FAKE GOD.
SHATTER THE DEMIURG!
KNOW THE SAYINGS OF CHRIST THAT PUT HIM TO LANCE
JESUS OF NAZARINE= YASHU OF NAZIRITE

in arabic the word Nazir means luminous watcher.

Perhaps this linkage between all three abrahamic can create a banner for mankind to be united under. Let us ride the spiral cross of our divinity to the stars, our divine birthright.

Seek the Oath of Nazirite.
>>
File: 1498897467874.jpg (80KB, 781x657px) Image search: [Google]
1498897467874.jpg
80KB, 781x657px
>>19585012
>oy vey= obey
>>
File: 1448708231931.jpg (30KB, 203x345px) Image search: [Google]
1448708231931.jpg
30KB, 203x345px
>>19585012
I know you're a schizophrenic /pol/lack so there isn't much point in correcting you but I might as well spell it out for the more balanced denizens of this board.

First of all, you're stupid for transliterating ancient Hebrew words into English to fit your agenda.

>shekkels=shackles
Shekels comes from shakal/mishkal, which means weight
Also Nazir means monk in Hebrew.

The rest of your post lacks substance to debunk it in the first place.
>>
File: images.jpg (9KB, 197x255px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9KB, 197x255px
>>19585012
You're the most pathetic kind of disinfo. The kind designed to appeal to someone's very specific hateful biases

>oy vey=obey
Kekking like mad
>>
Just raise your kundalini fampais, it's like gnosticism, but a bit like tantra too.
You release the kundalini and you will be filled with joy and laughter and you will feel the pressence of God.
>>
>>19585174
based jew poster
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.