[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stealth plane?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Mystery-plane-over-Wichita-new.jpg (896KB, 1186x644px) Image search: [Google]
Mystery-plane-over-Wichita-new.jpg
896KB, 1186x644px
Me and my brother just saw something crazy.
We got home from the movies and as we were walking into the house he looked up to see if he could see the ISS. All of a sudden a 100% silent "plane" was flying overhead and he was like hey hey look.
It looked like pic related but was not triangle shaped it was more of a curved shape with the front being more lit than the back.
Made no sound and had no lights. We live in a decent sized city in arizona so maybe someone else saw it.
It was about 1.5 inches wide if you held 1.5 inches up at arms length. It went all the way across the sky from north to due south. I assume it was 100% black and all we saw was the leading edge reflecting some city light but cant confirm that.
It was in the sky in our vision for 10-15 seconds as it moved across.
Other option is someone parachuting or maybe a RC drone but it was dead silent and was full night. This happened about 25 mins ago.
>>
Also we dont believe in aliens or any other /x/ shit. We are both avid space enthusiasts as well as military plane fans.
Film we say was Dunkirk if you are wondering that as well.
>>
Likely a UAV, I know they are flown out of Fort Huachuca and Davis Monthan.
>>
I lived outside of Tucson for a long time and have seen many strange lights in the night. Arizona is wired af
>>
What was the movie seen? And review now sempai
>>
>>19584679

tucson has a portal directly to the south of it 15 miles west of Tumacacori
>>
Bump
With Your familiarity With military aircraft perhaps you can assist me in identifying something I saw as a teenager with a friend.
>be 16, riding four wheeler in sugar cane fields with friend.
>all of a sudden see a "jet" that looked as if it came out of the cane fields.
>"jet" had super short wings, way smaller than a fighter jets, only protruding about 2 to 3 feet from fuselage, and made absolutely no noise.
>climbed steadily at a 40° angle and was close enough I could throw a rock and hit it.
>white light flashed as if a camera with a flash took a picture or some shit.
>"jet leveled out still pretty close to the ground and took off overhead.
>tried to follow as much as I could to keep it in view but only kept up for a few seconds.
I'm still unsure as to what exactly it was because I haven't found a jet that looks similar to it.
>>
File: RQ-180-in-flight-610x425.jpg (35KB, 610x425px) Image search: [Google]
RQ-180-in-flight-610x425.jpg
35KB, 610x425px
>>19584849
I said above
Dunkirk
Its a 7/10 a bit slow for a war film. Very little dialog and no character connection/background.
Sound editing was amazing as was the visuals.

I do live near an airfield but not that close maybe 10~ miles
Used to be called williams air force base.
Boeing is nearby as is ATK. I assume it was a stealth drone of some sort but honestly no idea
Could have been a RQ 180 but the front was much more round not as pointed.
Could not tell the height that it was flying as it was silent(no dopler) and it was dark with no lights
>>
>>19584888
Rockwell X-31?

1990~ prototype
>>
>>19584986
Wings are too pointy.
The ones on the jet I saw were more squared off and still a lot shorter
>>
>>19584870
I've looked for that portal south of Arivaca. Lots of weird shit out west of I-19. Indian ruins and petroglyphs. Weird grave sites in middle of nowhere. Ghost town of Ruby. Even a legend of buried Jesuit treasure.
>>
>>19584982
I really liked Dunkirk - I thought that the tension-building was masterful, and the eventual reveal about the two lads that met at the start was cleverly built up (don't want to say too much and spoil). Also, the screaming of the Stukkas was fucking perfect.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.