[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Monster Hunting General /MH/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

File: Bill Gets Laid.png (705KB, 1288x6104px) Image search: [Google]
Bill Gets Laid.png
705KB, 1288x6104px
Greetings /x/! I don't see these sorts of threads very often here, so I figured I would make one myself. I'm a PAfag and looking to kill something slightly more interesting than a deer, if you catch my drift. The problem is that I live a fair ways out East, and spoopy shit really tends not to lurk around out where there are high concentrations of people. I'm thinking about going south-westward (maybe even into another state) with an AR-15 equipped for fast-fire, two 100-rd drums, several 30-rd magazines, and some general camping equipment. The idea would be to chill innawoods for a few days, enjoy the scenery, meditate, get some writing done, explore a bit... and hopefully kill something bizarre, if the opportunity presents itself. The real problem I'm having is that I just don't know where would be a good place to start.

Recommend me some semi-local woods? I'm okay to drive for eight hours or so to get there, if necessary.

Also: Post your innawoods stories here.
>>
>>19584390
Don't you mean /LARP/? Fucking cringeworthy faggots.
>>
>>19584400

Oh, for Heaven's sake... if this was /sci/ or /b/, I'd understand the edginess, but you're on /x/. Fucking /x/. What are you doing here if you aren't even willing to explore the possibility that there might actually be something more dangerous than a bear living in the woods? I'm genuinely curious.
>>
>>19584400
ok mr palm reader
>>
>>19584390
inb4 the faggot that larps about killing leprechauns pitches in and teaches you the super secret ways of being a lonely, no life faggot, bonafide 5150 suicide risk.
>>
>>19584390
Fucking loved this story, thanks for posting it
>>
>>19584898

OP here; me too. I'd love to believe this one is real, although with great writing like that, it probably isn't. Nevertheless, I figured I'd post it here anyway, since it rarely ever seems to make its way over to /x/.
>>
>>19584390
>and spoopy shit really tends not to lurk around out where there are high concentrations of people
Riiiight.
>>
>>19585372
>>
>>19585372
>>19585381
>>
are there any Goatmen in Canada? id like to hunt one

im not keen in hunting a skinwalker because if i killed it and it changed back into a human or something id be charged with murder
>>
File: 1504911118097.gif (249KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1504911118097.gif
249KB, 500x375px
Pls come home anon you've been taking shrooms in the outhouse too long. The only thing you are going to do is get arrested with an AR and doxxed as on 4chan once they look at your laptop.
>>
>>19585535
>im not keen in hunting a skinwalker because if i killed it and it changed back into a human or something id be charged with murder
Not if you burn the body afterwards.
>>
>>19585591
im not keen in killing a person either
>>
>>19585535
>Tactically through the wilderness of Canada
>See a large man-shape on a mountain with horns and white fur
>Somehow shoot it
>MFW It's a man in a goat costume having a weird but relaxing holiday
>MFW I have no face
>I am become the spook
>>
Gonna kill a Rathalos in 5'
>>
>>19584390
I'm the faggot hunter.

Holy shit, I found one!
>>
>>19587727
Not with that gear you ain't
>>
>>19584390
https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1RRESATyLASMlc5Czg69p4KmF4Gs&hl=en_US&ll=40.36614438806314%2C-75.77018771643282&z=7

Take a camera. Don't go alone.
>>
File: KJorE36.jpg (90KB, 1570x504px) Image search: [Google]
KJorE36.jpg
90KB, 1570x504px
>>
>>19584390
Fellow PAfag, most central state counties are fairly rural and woodsy. If you're willing to drive 4/6 hours, try Kinzua reservoir out west. Heard plenty of spooky injiun shit goes on their.
>>
Lots of woods around me but its statelands when I go innawoods I can only bring my cc pistol. Never seen anything too spoopy just some yotes howling... I hope anyway.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.