[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just became enlightened a few minutes ago. Ask me anything.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

I just became enlightened a few minutes ago.

Ask me anything.
>>
how much acid did you take?
>>
>>19584287

I took about 6 grams worth of Sativa.
>>
>>19584217
what do you know about Krishna
>>
>>19584217
So what's the first dimension then OP?
>>
>>19584217
how do i get an asian gf
>>
>>19584297
>Krishna

I understand that Krishna was an arbitrary avatar used to explain aspects of Vishnu
>>
>>19584304
Not op but be white and buff and you could get one. I have one
>>
>>19584302

Depends in what terms you mean. It's a bit on an arbitrary term to explain logarithmic increases in existence.

>>19584304

Maybe what you are trying to seek causing you to have a need for interpersonal relationships is preventing you from understanding who you really are, so that you can continue to perceive the rest of your life as who you really are
>>
File: fate loli girl.jpg (26KB, 268x241px) Image search: [Google]
fate loli girl.jpg
26KB, 268x241px
>>19584311
thanks, man, that gives me hope since i'm white

then i lost that hope because i'm fat
>>
What is the First Dimension.
>Length
>Width
>Neither
>._._._._
>>
File: 1472203849962.jpg (34KB, 585x441px) Image search: [Google]
1472203849962.jpg
34KB, 585x441px
>>19584217
is he really coming back on the 23rd?
>>
>>19584318

maybe you're fat because you depend too heavily on external stimuli

>>19584323
Yeah, this is what I thought initially, but I am assuming this isn't what he is talking about
>>
>>19584292
meh... lightweight
>>
>>19584325

I don't believe it matters, even if he did.
>>
>>19584329

lightweight just means its cheaper for me to get higher :)

also op added trip
>>
>>19584317
Or layers of complexity displayed.
The two points I have understood as such are.
>A horizon
>Binary code
Which both of which have a lot in common.
>>
>>19584330
you aren't enlightened at all then to think this
>>
>>19584339

I understand how that I am what I am experiencing. I'm not a man experiencing the universe, I am the universe experiencing a man. At the back of it all, i am just a conscious previewer experiencing external stimuli. That includes the outside world, but also most of the thoughts and emotions. those are outside of my real being, which ironically is just the begging of how far back it goes, which is all the way to the source of all consciousness.

it doesn't matter because even if he did, and the world ended that day it doesn't matter. Your life will end, all life will end, humanity will end sooner or later, so why does it matter if it's Sep 23rd or quadrillions of years from now? It's all just a shell.

When you are born, there is an infinite amount of expanding space around out, so much that after a certain distance the observable universe ends because it is expanding faster than light, because it compounds.

Therefore there is an orb around you of everything you can do or experience, which can be referred to as your dimension given this guys explanation

>>19584337

The only way to access those other dimensions (which no longer exist in any particular direction, instead kinda laid on top of us, it to access something that is mutual between them. obviously space and time are not, because they were separated in the expansion. you can access that which is mutually shared.
>>
>>19584328
go on, then. what do you suggest i do
>>
>>19584217
Where is this picture from I'd liek to camp there
>>
babbys first enlightenment
>>
>>19584353

Well, you start with a line,
then stacking multiple lines makes width,
stacking it in another dimension gives it depth,
multiple instances of that create time,
all instances of time make the timeline of the universe
afterwards is all possible timelines with our laws of physics
then is all possible timelines with any laws of physics
then there is existence

i think
>>
>>19584363
how does any of that gobbledygook help me get an asian gf, it just looks like you want to seem smart
>>
i'm just gonna do what the one guy said and get buff, i'm gonna go to /fit/

see you fags later with my asian gf
>>
>>19584217
Should I stay here and pursue the degree through self funding, or take the job uproot the family move our lives and pursue the degree through the new career.
>>
>>19584445
Do whatever will give you the most life experience, but don't be upset when it turns out that it's much harder than you expected
>>
What's the point of living?
>>
>>19584217
The sky is never blue like that. That was done in post-production.

True colors would be super yellowish.
>>
>>19584778
>does not understand white balance
>>
File: giIBgA.jpg (188KB, 1200x960px) Image search: [Google]
giIBgA.jpg
188KB, 1200x960px
What is the origin of this multiverse?
>>
are you enlightened
>>
>>19584350
>I am the universe experiencing a man
You aren't enlightened, you just got high and that's it.
>>
>>19584336
>smokes some weed
>im enlightened bruh now ima tripfag cuz its all about me and my ego

I wish you wouldnt exist
>>
are you enlightened tho???
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.