[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Jim Carrey, my favorite actor starts saying super-woke stuff.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: 1505004997045.jpg (31KB, 592x444px) Image search: [Google]
1505004997045.jpg
31KB, 592x444px
>Jim Carrey, my favorite actor starts saying super-woke stuff.
>My favorite colors and symbols start appearing everywhere.
>Happenings I thought were me-specific other Anons start panicking about panicking about, saying the same things happened to them.
Is someone fucking with me on an elaborate scale or are current events being tailored to a very specific subset of autists?
Is this what schizophrenia feels like?
>>
>>19583971
What are these happenings you speak of?
>>
>>19583980
Microwaves acting hotter than usual. Seeing angels. Suddenly a magnet for animals. What is happening, Anon? Does this have to do the 23rd? Is it just a bunch of jews trying to put on a show and build up hype?
>>
>>19584000
Good question.
>>
>>19584000
checked and I know what you mean. Comes and goes in my experience, but it's pretty rare lately
>>
>>19584000
More and more confirmation.
>>
>>19584111

Trips confirming trips, hows that schizophrenia holding up? Top kek
>>
File: Screenshot_20170913-002259.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170913-002259.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>19583971
Did you see him on the red carpet recently? He looked and acted like a ghost. He either knows he's going to jail, pinned or not, or he's ready for something coming his way, hence his erratic behavior. You don't pull moves like that as a person of his fame and awareness and not have it be as a low key desperation.
>Looking pretty frail too..
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-JmNKGfFj7w
>>
>>19584357
I mean what he says is great, the delivery, not so much.
>>
>>19584357
Obvious shill is obvious. Jim speaks the truth.
>>
>>19583971
Jim Carry lost my respect after inciting more hatred against Trump and his supporters.
>>
>>19584378
I wish I was paid for this shit, would make my life a lot easier. I just call it as I see it.
Man's woke, but doesn't look healthy himself.
>>
>>19584396
Looked it up.
Okay, now I like him much less.
>>
>>19584000
Are you fucking kidding me with the microwave thing? Shit happened to me (and everyone in the office) in the break room at lunch so far through half of last week into today. Haven't tried it at home yet, multiple people noticed and thought it's breaking though
>>
>>19584430
/pol/ was panicking about it too. Who knows what's happening?
>>
>>19584476
its cme storms, 9.3x hit a few days ago and other big ones are coming, we may or may not fry.
>>
File: 77234.jpg (406KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
77234.jpg
406KB, 1920x1200px
Yeah me 2 have you been seeing quadruple or triple numbers ex: 11:11 or 444 is common for myself. My cats have been extremely vocal with me lately. Mandela effect? Drawn to YouTube, not craving meat as much, feeling more spirtual. Research Flat Earth, and other multiple conspiracies. Irregular sleep patterns, dreams feel like deja vu. Just way too much too put down on a anon forum...... just wondering if anyone else is as well?....please be honest.
>>
I want Jim Carrey's shills to go.
>>
>>19583971
Its paranoia, cases like yours are well documented.
>>
As far as my schiz goes people don't start seeing things the way you do and you begin to feel mistrust in all of them
>>
>>19584514
That's nice, but the microwave thing has already been proven true.
>>
>>19584516
So I am sane and lots of (((weird things))) are happening.
>>
I feel you Anon.

>reading an obscure comic in 2005 from 80's comic catalogues, next year an actual animated show is produced

>name my pet fish with big eyes E.T. obnoxiously without even knowing about the movie, next year, a re-release is featured in theatres with added scenes

>Sharing rare picture or what's-on-your-mind thought on social media, next day an article treats the subject.

>This Post

Anon, am I being baffled? Are they trying to please me?
>>
>>19584343
But also consider these repeating digits??
>>
>>19584529
Jim Carrey has always been awesome, colors are seasonal, /x/ thinks in waves I haven't seen a sucubus thread in forever, I don't think you have schiz ... I feel like maybe you weed is just making you paranoid
>>
>>19584494

I mean, everything except the whole flat earth, bit.
>>
>>19584408
His body language and attitude suggest that he's pretty depressed. Depression can give you that "woke" perspective but it's not a healthy approach. If he can get his emotions together then he'll be in a great position for spreading his word.
>>
Been noticing many spiritual changes lately
My depression has cleared up alot
I find myself in deep thought much more
I see connections in small things
Everything in life i can see as a lesson or in metaphors
Sometimes when i flick through radio channels on the way to work the different songs playing in short talk to me
Also bought my first bible today
I can feel the light
Somethings coming but we're gonna be alright
Bless you all and peace upon you eternally, amen
>>
>>19584000
I noticed a few things too but mostly the animals thing. Though, I've been feeding the crows at my apartment for a few weeks now, but just the other day one came right up to where I was sitting and ate from my fingers. Even after I ran out of food he chilled for a while. Another one came up a while later with a rusted shower ring in his beak and he dropped it next to me. I heard somewhere they value shiny things, so that's kinda neat.

But again that one might just be conditioning.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.