[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Psychics

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 9

File: Rli7VFW.png (301KB, 500x497px) Image search: [Google]
Rli7VFW.png
301KB, 500x497px
Okay, bitches. Prove to me that psychics exist. That the supernatural exists.

Answer these questions and I will believe anything you tell me:

What's my date of birth?

What song am I listening to right now?

Why do I want you to prove that supernatural shit exists?
>>
>>19583932

By the way, for the last question I'll accept multiple answers. Certain words will suffice, but a detailed explanation is preferable.
>>
>>19583932
What's my date of birth?
November 4th 1995
What song am I listening to right now?
Hold my hand by Jess Glynne
Why do I want you to prove that supernatural shit exists?
You either seek entertainment and want to sate your desire for entertainment while also touching upon a curiosity or are looking for a specific someone whom you may already know exists through 4chan to confirm their existence and in order to confirm their existence are answering questions you know for a fact they know the answer to
>>
>>19583990

None of your answers are even kinda close, sorry. If I may ask, why did you provide them? Were you sure they were correct or did you just take a few wild guesses?
>>
>>19584008
>wild guess
There's text in your post in the form of a riddle but I guess that to answer your question I answered based on the fact that there was a question present

That's about it...had their been no question present I would have simply not answered a question however it is possible I may have provided an accurate answer for no reason

The square root of negative one is supposedly i
>>
>>19584008
>>19583945
>none of the answers are even kinda close
>By the way, for the last question I'll accept multiple answers. Certain words will suffice, but a detailed explanation is preferable
>Provided explanation with a answer made up of more than one answer

ITT there is a silly OP
>>
File: 2313083282_70b3a54a63.jpg (125KB, 314x500px) Image search: [Google]
2313083282_70b3a54a63.jpg
125KB, 314x500px
>>19584039
this dude knows whats up
>>
>>19583932
>What's my date of birth?
Your date of birth is the day of a female who wants to engage in sexy time for fun
>What song am I listening to right now?
A song that will somehow lead to you wanting to engage in sexy time
>Why do I want you to prove that supernatural shit exists?
Because you're horny and want to do the fugging
>>
>>19584057
>posted creepy stuff

Stop being creepy do cool paranormal stuff
>>
>>19583932
April 20

AC/DC

Because you're dead inside.
>>
>>19584061

No. Not even close, again. Give me some actual answers. An actual date for the birth date question and the actual name of the song. This fuckery ain't getting us nowhere. You believe in the supernatural and now you have a chance to prove that you're right. Do it. Enlighten me.
>>
>>19584073
AC/DC stands for Alternating Current and Direct Current you silly
>>
>>19584073

Wrong again.
>>
>>19583932
You were born today 26 years ago. You are listening to the Happy Birthday song. You want us to prove supernatural, so you can have someone say happy birthday do you. Happy birthday mate :)
>>
>>19584090
>Wrong again.
Digits confirm I'm right and you will judge any answer to be wrong, even if it's right.
>>
>>19584081
>Enlighten me

OP quit being naughty...if anything shrowd some mystery here

Are you a female? Do you have a vagina?
>>
File: 1320436388690.jpg (24KB, 405x289px) Image search: [Google]
1320436388690.jpg
24KB, 405x289px
Psychics are pretty much normal people with of course psychic powers, such as Astral Projection, remote viewing, clairvoyance and much more that you wouldn't even care to know. Why should they give a shit?
>>
>>19584110
>tfw suddenly greater appreciation for Kyon

OP what reward is there for answering your question, are you a female, do you secretly desire the sexyfuntime
>>
>>19584110

No particular reason. But a psychic who doesn't give a shit might as well just have some fun with me. Freak me out. Change my entire worldview with a single stroke. If psychics are normal people like you said, surely they'd see the appeal in that.
>>
>>19584096

Thanks, but no, you're wrong too. But at least you're sweet. Have a nice day!
>>
It doesn't really make sense that actual psychics, clairvoyants, sensitives, etc should be able to rattle off specific details like birthdays, or exactly what youre thinking.

And yes, that means the ones that do claim to be able to do that are lying.
>>
>>19584133
they have better things to do than just fuck someone's life up, UNLESS you pissed them off to a certain degree.
>>
>>19584143

Okay. Then suggest a different method to me. Give me a way of proving the supernatural exists. And no, summoning things is something I plain refuse to do because I have anxiety and would probably get a panic attack if I even attempt to do something like that, even if I don't believe anything would actually happen.
>>
>>19583932
D.O.B: When your mother gave birth to you

Song: A song you have the capability of listening to at this moment either through an electronic device or a live musician(s)

Why: Because you're genuinely curious or bored or an asshole who wants to argue with people online.

Did I do good dad?
>>
>>19584161
Sure desu. Find someone and ask them what their talent is and how they're sensitive. Then, run a test.

This obviously counts out fortune tellers, but certain psychics should be able to tell you how you're feeling right then or if something good or bad has happened to you recently...like notable with more detail on how you felt rather than what specifically caused it.

If someone says they're a medium, bring them to a place that you did research on and see what they can tell you. Most legit mediums have specific talents, so ask them what theirs is and set something up to test it.
>>
>>19584198

Not particularly, son. Not particularly.
>>
>>19584216

Oh. So nothing from the comfort of my own home?
>>
>>19584219

Dammit. I mean I was closer than most right?
>>
ITT: OP gets trolled and doesn't realize it
>>
>>19584236

Realizes it, but has faith that there's some diamond in the rough that'll come by and actually try to prove to him that the supernatural exists. And that diamond can't come by unless the thread continues to exist. Which it will, as long as I keep replying to your asses.
>>
>>19584249
Why don't you go start meditating, then you will develop psychic powers
>>
>>19584262
But how can I be sure it's not just me hallucinating? I want an experience that isn't personal. I want something that proves to me that the supernatural exists. And the best way to do that is for me to witness something impossible happen (such as someone telling me things they couldn't possibly know) while I'm fully lucid.
>>
>>19584249
I'm always amused when mundanes ask for proof. See, a good portion of us started off quite skeptical, but our experiences made us believers. Those of us who are capable had to embark on the journey with no promise of seeing results from years of work.

If you ever wonder why nobody is willing to prove things to you, understand two things:
1) As a non-practitioner, your notion of appropriate metrics is distorted.
2) Those of us who can prove would rather let you leave this thread and scream to the world that we're all phonies than to denigrate the art by using it to placate the uninformed.

We laugh at you sorts every time you do this, then go back to practicing.
>>
Jan. 17th .. bohemeian rapsody ... someone died and you want to know where they are
>>
April, 20, 1889
Wagner's Parsifal
You need proof that the jews are behind it all.
>>
>>19583932
DoB: August exact date unknown, maybe in the 20's. Feel like it's 22 or 26

Song begins with an S, is one word. maybe 5 or 6 letters long.

Because you feel like you might be psychic also.
>>
>>19584457
You're the closest, but you still fall a teeny bit short. Blurry visions, maybe? Care to try again?
>>
>>19583932
10/16/92
smash mouth
So you know if you'll go or not
>>
>>19584498

Nope.
>>
>>19584473
Sorry without more info, that's the closest I can come. The rest would just be random guesses.

I feel like you had a personal psychic experience. A one time thing. Something you just knew beyond a shadow of a doubt. And you were right.
>>
>>19583932

>1998

>Stone Temple Pilots

>friend of yours
>>
>>19584581
Slayer is the name of the band maybe? I've never heard of this band.
>>
OP, you operate on two faulty notions;

1) Psychics control their gift
2) Visions are consistent

Science relies on consistancy and repitition. If a phenomenon exists beyond these conditions, that does not mean it is inherently false; merely that it is unscientific. Scienceultimately operates within the constraints of practicality.
>>
- 18/4/94

- It's a metal song, heavy. Something similar to slayer or metallica.

- To prove that there's something more to life
>>
Psychic abilities are like adrenaline. For adrenaline you need to be in a legit life or death situation to have super strength. You can't just do it. I'm sure there are exceptions but I highly doubt anyone on this board are those exceptions.
>>
>>19584280
My power is controlled hallucinations.
>>
>prove to me

Cool.

Learn meditation, do meditation, wait until you have an experience.

Next.
>>
File: Frank.png (927KB, 971x1190px) Image search: [Google]
Frank.png
927KB, 971x1190px
>>19583932
1.April 5th 1990
2.champagne super nova by oasis
3.peace of mind
>>
>>19584133
That's not how it works. Psychics don't really exist in the person himself. It's an outside influence that cannot be explained. Much like spiritual mediums. Mediums can't control when they have a psychic episode. The ones who claim they can are fakes. Real mediums don't even know what triggers them. It's like migraines they just pop out of nowhere and there is no reason or rhyme, but when an episode occurs they wish it didn't because it usually takes on a very emotional toll for the medium, usually leaving them in tears, aggravation, just a lot of negativity because they are usually speaking with the dead who have unresolved issues with a living person in the room with the medium. These mediums often refer to themselves as Indigo Children. They just have special paranormal gifts including a strong, uncanny intuition for others, not so much for themselves though.
>>
Did OP abandon us? We must know answers!
>>
File: Jedi19-20110922-69.jpg (72KB, 470x703px) Image search: [Google]
Jedi19-20110922-69.jpg
72KB, 470x703px
>>19583932
May 25, 1977
Binary Sunset
You want to learn the ways of the Force, and become a Jedi like your father.
>>
>>19583932
Oct 23rd 1985?
No clue
Someone is sick?

Actually not psychic, but I figured why not try.
>>
>>19584615
I BING'd it. There is a real band named Slayer. Heavy metal. I wouldn't be able to tell you the name of the song because I don't know any of their titles. I cannot name that which I am not familiar with.

I can name Slayer, because the word "slayer" is already known to me.
>>
>>19583932
April. You have awful taste in music. Because your afraid of death.
>>
>>19586408
And you want to know if you'll see someone again.
>>
>>19584083
AC/DC is also the name of a very successful band.

http://www.acdc.com/
>>
File: fatesdevi.png (462KB, 514x689px) Image search: [Google]
fatesdevi.png
462KB, 514x689px
>>19583932
>That the supernatural exists.
>Answer these questions and I will believe anything you tell me:

That's not how it works...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WlOh7o_TA4
>>
>>19584286
>I can prove it but I won't even though I post on /x/ amd reply to threads yes I'm gifted no I don't want to show you but I could if I wanted yes I promise I have powers its me I'm real believe me I'm not lying.

Who cares. You're wasting our time and can't. Go LARP in the discord. I remember the first time I read Harry Potter, too.
>>
>>19586492
>What song am I listening to

Not band but now I wonder given that people have created Tesla Coil music whether or not there are any songs made with alternating and direct currents of electricity
>>
File: by_the_emperor_HD4k.jpg (53KB, 811x573px) Image search: [Google]
by_the_emperor_HD4k.jpg
53KB, 811x573px
Not even close to being a psychic, but why in tarnation would any psychic show off their powers? Especially on 4chins, where the OP might be anyone, even a fucking astral-raping ayy with a human fetish or a soul-hunting mage, if we are to fantasize? And I see those "prove me magic exists" threads every day. Smells fishy, mate, like on actual fishing.
I don't think that anyone able to would have a good reason to do that, to "prove" something to someone, doing ego gymnastics.
So a non-psychic can't tell anything true, a psychic won't tell anything. Or psychics don't exist alltogether, which you don't need any proof for.
>>
>>19583932
February 11. 1990
Song. Immortal technique- frontlines.
So that you may bee suprised of human evolution.
>>
Good job op you have asked for things us weirdos never get, names and dates. It never works for those. I mean rarely it does, but proof lies in repeatability by ANYONE. It's a skill be however, and mostly genetic. It will never be proved for that reason. So it is incompatible with scientific method.

It can never be proved, and anyone legit knows that. Have fun trolling the believers and experiences I guess you big bad man.
>>
File: bloodbread.png (282KB, 1054x764px) Image search: [Google]
bloodbread.png
282KB, 1054x764px
>>19586669
>proof lies in repeatability by ANYONE.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8w2mv-AflU
>>
>>19584161
> prove to me supernatural stuff exists, but don't make it too spooky because I don't have any self control.
>>
>>19583932
Congrats anon you have been chosen I will answer your smug questions in the form of the supernatural.

[ o ]
( l )
<]>

Ayy lmao
>>
>>19583932
just because people believe it, doesn't mean by any stretch of the imagination that they're capable of it. And even if someone does get your questions right, I bet you're the type of person to just go "nuh-uh you're wrong because you can't prove anything." you were born on May 17th, 1991, 4 days before your grandmother's 64th birthday on the 21st. your mother died due to complications from your childbirth and you feel angst and guilt over it, leading you to be a total tool to hide your insecurities. you were listening to the Highwaymen sing "Mamas, Don't Let Your Babies Grow Up To Be Cowboys" because your dad used to say it was one of your mother's favorites. You want proof because you hope, in some way, that there's someone out there who can blow your cynicism to bits by showing you a world you didn't think possible. An escape from your inner turmoil.

have fun with your sad thoughts and denial, OP.
Thread posts: 66
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.