[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gods thath are cooler than the jew-christian god Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: 269.png (213KB, 546x415px) Image search: [Google]
269.png
213KB, 546x415px
Why christfags don't just fuck off ? You are not going to convert me or anyone else. The more they insist the less I like their religion

I will not kneel to any god, but there is a lot cool gods like Dionysius and Eris why the fug should I worship and anti-freedom angry god ?
>>
>>19583823

This site is 18+ kiddo
>>
File: anger.gif (203KB, 607x339px) Image search: [Google]
anger.gif
203KB, 607x339px
the abrahamic god is a royal JERK
>>
>>19583843

I agree, fampie
>>
ISIS and THOTH are ballers
>>
had a calling dream and visitation dreams (that's what my ex called them) among other things involving dionysus years ago

went with it, no choice, seeing how that will play out (it's supposed to go a certain way)

abrahamic faiths are tools used by the government to control people that capitalize on innate human spirituality to do it

among other things (look at romans 13)

it's all bullshit that goes against nature and needs to be torn down along with those in power in order to rebuild something better
>>
File: The-Kaaba-Stone.jpg (51KB, 610x735px) Image search: [Google]
The-Kaaba-Stone.jpg
51KB, 610x735px
>>19584260
> you can control Islam
> Implying jews themselves with their Kabbalah isn't the problem itself
> once again taking Romans out of context

Really activated my almonds
>>
This board is fascinating.
Real people in the year 2017 think like this.
I understand your governments seeking to control the lowest common denominator.
>>
>>19584272

islam and judaism are both abrahamic faiths along with christianity, and all of them are equally shit and used by governments to control people

when you indoctrinate people into an idea of accepting a god who's all powerful, all knowing, who will punish anyone who rebels and enforces all kinds of idiotic morals that go against human nature while also teaching passivity and obedience well... is it really any surprise when a society with that at its heart is able to stomach extreme levels of control from their government

even if you want to ignore what romans says about the government, just think about that

there's historical evidence of the bible being used by governments as a means of control

the books in it people even have access to have been cherry picked, and translated repeatedly

there's "god" written on money, "god" in the pledge, presidents (not that they're anything other than a figurehead and not that voting matters) have brought religion into politics repeatedly and so on

you think that's because the bible is "true"? it isn't, it's because it makes people great candidates for control
>>
>>19584272

the same can be said of all of those faiths btw, i'm not making excuses for islam or judaism

it all needs to be destroyed in my opinion

and do you think it's a coincidence that violence (which is just part of nature, human and otherwise) is condemned so heavily?

violence is necessity in order for proper revolutions to take place

when people can't stomach it or condemn it entirely based on morals (that are entirely subjective) even in situations where it's reasonable and necessary then whoever is in control is going to have an easy time keeping people in line

look at the world around you and the mindset those religions promote

it all keeps the masses down

and that's aside from the entitlement people think they have when it comes to destroying the planet and taking every animal and plant on it forgranted as if they exist for them to consume and destroy rather than as other living beings that we're all connected to

all of it is toxic
>>
>>19584273

So... you argument is on favor of chiristfags or against ?

Use you quotes right, fampie
>>
File: IMG_20170908_145254.jpg (52KB, 702x663px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170908_145254.jpg
52KB, 702x663px
>>19583823
>I will not kneel to any god
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.