[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Didn't Carey kill himself

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 12

Okay guys, I never gave any weight to the Mandela effect. But do any of you remember Carey killing himself years ago. I was so surprised when he showed up again. He was even on my radar cause I have family who like Tolle
>>
>>19583748
No, you fucking idiot. Kill yourself.
>>
>>19583748
Auto-erotic asphyxiation I think. It was all the rage back then.
>>
>>19583748
No that would have been a Robin Williams tier media event
>>
I don't remember him killing himself, you may be thinking of the fact that many comedians use their comedy as a coping mechanism for some unresolved issues or their traumatic past. I know robin Williams's suicide was related to that.
>>
>>19583768
I thought it was depression
>>
>>19583771
>>19583775

I think you guys are right, Im probably just getting him mixed up with Williams. It was just a mind cuck, funny how it happens
>>
>>19583783
Hey, who knows, it may be different in an alternate universe
>>
>>19583789
Totally, before you look at stuff it's always yes or no, but if you look close, it's yes but maybe
>>
File: Cable-guy.jpg (34KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
Cable-guy.jpg
34KB, 400x300px
>>19583748
I don't remember that but I do remember there was this horrible movie...

nevermind
>>
>>19583801
Reminds me of blockbuster
>>
>>19583783
next time don't be a nigger leaping at the most improbable explanation available. Mandela, Flat Earth and mountain trees are all just psyops to discredit conspiracy theory as a whole
>>
>>19583858
same with chem trails and 'Fukushima incoming nuclear holocaust'

And yes there are still people who think radiation has yet to 'hit' the populous and we are going to undergo a massive genocide from radiation effects. BIG goddamned facepalm. Obviously we need a more intelligent populous to be able to deal with complex issues like nuclear power, also one that is not fed ridiculous anti-atomi-energy jew propaganda.
>>
File: fug_rootbeer.png (82KB, 255x207px) Image search: [Google]
fug_rootbeer.png
82KB, 255x207px
>>19583748
His ex-girlfriend killed herself. She threatened to commit suicide if he did not reunite with her, he refused, and she killed herself.

Some people blamed him, but most realized she was a nutter. He did not abuse her or anything the just broke up.

/thread
>>
>>19584206
Fukushima is no laughing matter. Mercury is rapidly contaminating the worlds seafood supply. Chemtrails are plausible too
>>
>>19584765
Well he DID make her sign papers she wouldn't go to court if he infected her with STDs, then dumped her via text when it turned out he actually did give her three and she went to get tested. Then he went absolute dick mode at her for being upset. Probably not a reason to off yourself, but he was a level A twat to her, look up their texts, they're online.
>>
>>19584943
Have you thought about my cock today?
>>
File: nintchdbpict000269285100.jpg (106KB, 742x960px) Image search: [Google]
nintchdbpict000269285100.jpg
106KB, 742x960px
Hurry up. Stop bein a jerk.
I want to be your friend but you're bein a jerk.
>>
>>19584960
That subject change
>>
File: jimcrappy.png (62KB, 400x222px) Image search: [Google]
jimcrappy.png
62KB, 400x222px
>>19584970
>>
>>19584968
he told her to hurry up with dont-take-me-to-court-if-you-get-STDs-from-me just after he gave her some kekekekeke
>>
File: nintchdbpict000269292873.jpg (103KB, 742x960px) Image search: [Google]
nintchdbpict000269292873.jpg
103KB, 742x960px
>>19585099
yeah giving other people stds is very stressful for him haha
too much for him to handle
>>
>>19585107
You have be become too much drama.
>>
>>19583748
>>19583748
you're thinking of his ex-girlfriend
>>
File: s-l1600.jpg (144KB, 513x800px) Image search: [Google]
s-l1600.jpg
144KB, 513x800px
>>19583748
He killed himself twice as far as I know, but Trump keep messing up the time line.
>>
>>19583748
that was robin williams you dumb fuck
>>
>>19583748
Nah, I think you've got him confused with Robin Williams.
>>
AYY LMAO AYY LMAO AYY LMAO AYY LMAO AYY LMAO

le kek so kek dae le thanks lori? Bandella lol so x XDDDDDDD. xD ftw le really really like this image xP

why cant scruffy marry le 12 year old xDxDxD tfw no gf :P DAE LITERALLY WHO?

I LOVE YOU JESUS CHRIIIIIIIIIIIIIST jam of a lifetime haha nice mememusic pleb i tip my fedora to you, fine gentlemen le real men dont listen to le dadrock xD fuck reddit!!!!! dae vaporwave lel epic!!!!!! ;p 300 LIKE THE ROMANS!! xDDDDDD, sent ;)! xD, JENNY DEATH WHEN?!?!??!, le epic tripfriend! whos your waifu?

le epic MAC DEMARCO GOOFBALL!!!! le epic patrician here, ama :D, death grips is ICP? keke ebin... HES POINTING AT US :D XDDDDD, best new post, lelele so much kek FLAC FTW vinyl!!!!!11 dae le weebteam? ;D le k-on ftw! epic memes, us /mu/tants huh!? ]:) tips fedora, whats essential fedoracore? LE BACK TO /POL/ MEME wow memez? FLEX UR MUSCLES! 8D what.cd :)))))))

THE FACT THAT SO MANY BOOKS......... le meme grips (im a memer) dae le fantano!!! MELON :dd dae feels? le sad frog faec. ALL RAP IS MEMERAP, REPORTED FOR VIRAL MARKETING dae le Antz!? PRO-TIP: YOU CAN'T XDddddd!!!111 haha le Beatles are underrated dae le CLT le dubs goy! le hehehehehehe..... pitchfork general @:=] 8.7 xd

le why dont you kids like the tool? is this a le new meme!?!?! screen capped for that sweet memeing xD. inside is yellow :) WHEN I WAS!!!!!1 i used to be a pleb now im le p4k patrician : THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST top kek, toppest of keks, le inside is yellow? hahahaha le 3x3 thread. fucking epic ass meme i love that fucking meme so much man wait let me just plays trout mask replica : rips a bong AHHHHHHHH YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dae trap influenced beats and FARTY SYNTHS yo man 311 - Down is in town 3 1 1 - D O W N breaks glass EEEEEEEEEEEbin simply E B I N, literally eb: the in xD haha TIME MACHINE MODULUS, hey this isn't cringe it's actually quite good xDD

that sure hit the spot ok now repeat that fucking epic ass M E M E haha us x amirite :^)
>>
>>19583748
No, it was his ex girlfriend who killed herself. Mandela effect is just bullshit, made up by people with bad memory.
>>
>>19585110
You have be become death, destroyer of worlds.
>>
No anon. I won't participate in your group shared memory exercise either. Remember when you drank bleach?
>>
>>19583768
David Carradine not Jim Carey
>>
>>19583748
No and neither do you. Now go away Carey publicity team. The new shtick os not working.
>>
File: the beard.jpg (126KB, 809x477px) Image search: [Google]
the beard.jpg
126KB, 809x477px
>>19583748
Not yet, but soon.
>>
File: MANDELLA EFFECT.png (579KB, 620x907px) Image search: [Google]
MANDELLA EFFECT.png
579KB, 620x907px
>>19583748
you're thinking of Robin Williams
>>
I do and he was honoured at the Oscars as a great comedian
>>
I know what your thinking op

There was this comedian in the UK called mark something who was a rip off of Jim Carey proper wanted to be him did all the stretchy face shit, he hanged himself in a train station was proper mash up

Your confusing jim with him... unless you are from 'murica or something then mandala all the way
>>
File: 1494697756916.png (115KB, 335x296px) Image search: [Google]
1494697756916.png
115KB, 335x296px
>>19583783
>durr hurr hurr I'm a literal tard
>>
>>19583748
You might be thinking of Robin Williams.
>>
>>19583748
no, but your post shows how MAndela effect is just poor memory of people...
>>
>>19583858
>and mountain trees

wtf is this shit now bout?....
>>
https://vimeo.com/226379658
>>
>>19587268
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UoAIwg9_grE
>>
I seem to remember Al Jourgensen of Ministry died a few years back.
Yet he is still alive and touring
>>
>>19583748
Robin Williams killed himself just before the release of Dumb & Dumber To which was Carrey's last mainstream role, I could see how you could get confused if you're not familiar with their work because they are respectively two iconic comedian/actors who were popular in the 90s.

Carrey's girlfriend also committed suicide after this so JIM CARREY and SUICIDE may have appeared on some news headlines.
>>
>>19583801
I always saw that movie on my shelf when I was a kid but I never watched it. Smart little kid
>>
>>19586151
No one will ever be able to convince me it's always been "Berenstain", reality be damned.
>>
>>19583748
Are you confusing his actual life with that shitty horror movie he did?
I think his character killed himself in it.
>>
Would have sworn I saw a news report about how everyone who believed in the Mandela Effect all dying in a mass suicide. Must have been a tear in space and time.
>>
>>19583748
You're thinking of either Robin Williams or Jim Carey's GF in this timeline
>>
>>19589016
its "bear stearns" and the fucked a lot of investors through lies upon lies about their alleged profitability
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.