[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Consciousness

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7

Whats your level?
>>
>>19583682
If i was going to average it out i'd say around 400
>>
>>19583682
about 50
>>
>>19583682
disdainful
frightening
apathy
anxiety
withdrawal
>>
>>19583682
Could someone fill me in on what row labels mean? (god-view, life-view etc.)

Just a quick fill in. Google only seems to tell me about how to interpret my number score
>>
>>19584127
Just read Power vs. Force by Dr. David R Hawkins. Excellent book on a pragmatic view on spirituality, spiritual progress, overall great for self improvement.

I read his 3 best selling books and highly recommend them.

Pretty cheap too, and power vs force is probably online on pdf
>>
>>19584186
So I have to read the whole book before I can do this chart? I've got a pretty good idea about my personality and the way I see the world. I just need to know what "God-view", "Life-view", "Level", "Emotion" and "Process" mean in the context of this map here.
>>
>>19584211
Anon.. Reading is very good for you, it's not even a huge book, it's very well written, interesting stuff. But sure I'll spoon feed it to you this one time.

God view = how this person identifies God as. (atheist would be indifferent before you flip your fedora)

Life view = how this person sees or experiences life as.

Level = self explanatory, can't chew it any more than this for you.

Scale = It's a logarithmic scale describing the level of spiritual growth or progress of all souls. If you actually read the book it explains how the scale is discovered and what it means. Also its practical uses and more.

Emotion = Base emotion felt by the person at whatever level they are in.

Process = their spiritual experience
>>
File: spiritual-development-stages.gif (46KB, 647x812px) Image search: [Google]
spiritual-development-stages.gif
46KB, 647x812px
>>19584211
try this
>>
>>19583682
Ugh. What an arbitrarily manipulative graph.
>>
File: tropicalbeach.gif (965KB, 500x350px) Image search: [Google]
tropicalbeach.gif
965KB, 500x350px
>>19584255
I personally love reading. However, I'm saddled with a full course load for a major that I love. Not to say that this book wouldn't be an interesting read, but I've got a big stack of pleasure-reading books on my desk that I haven't gotten to yet.

Now let's see what I got:
God-view: Loving
Life-view: Benign
Level: Joy, I suppose? Not exactly self-explanatory seeing as I'm not sure what it's a level of.
Emotion: Serenity
Process: Revelation, I think.

Generally I'm a fairly happy person who likes seeing the best in life. Most people remark at how relaxed I am, and I feel like I am headed in a good direction spiritually/religiously.

Did I do this right?
>>
>>19584277
Eh, doesn't do it for me. Feels like it's trying to throw me into a New Age box.

>What, you don't believe in esoteric mysticism with vaguely eastern roots? You are spiritually undeveloped my child. Now, if you were to believe exactly as I believed, then you would be on the path to enlightenment.
>>
I'm sure I'm at something lower than 20.
>>
>>19583682
Inspiring
Demanding
Grief
Craving
Withdrawal
>>
It's over nine thousand.
>>
File: aaa.jpg (206KB, 500x350px) Image search: [Google]
aaa.jpg
206KB, 500x350px
>>19584294
Does anyone know what beach this is?

I haven't had one in a while, but I used to have a recurring dream where I was on a beach with either this exact or very close to this layout. There was a very long tunnel with stairs carved out of the stone where the red line is. At the other end of the tunnel was a city with gas lamps and cobblestone roads with no builds having multiple floors.

The dream would always begin with me on the beach playing in the water. I never remember anyone I know being there but im pretty sure there were other humans or humanoids on the beach. After a while there would be a large wave and I would run up the tunnel trying to escape it. The wave would never catch up to me and the dream would end as soon as I stepped out the top end of the tunnel.
>>
I really enjoyed Power vs Force but the whole kynesiology thing didn't sound convincing to me.
>>
File: 45260497.jpg (74KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
45260497.jpg
74KB, 1920x1200px
>>19583682
as a being on the path of awakening I encompass all levels, rising and descending as the great tao unfolds before and within me.
>>
>>
File: 2017-09-08 14.43.08.jpg (365KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
2017-09-08 14.43.08.jpg
365KB, 540x960px
Currently
>>
>>19584294
The actual way the map is supposed to be used is through kynesiology, since we all lie to ourselves about being "better" than what we probably are. Kynesiology is used as a tool to find the "Truth" of any statement, and it's supposed to give you an exact number about what level of consciousness you're at and then you look at the chart. The chart is not meant to be used as OP says, to just look at the chart and say "oh I'm at 600, I'm surely enlightened"... Not saying you're doing that either, but basically all humans consider themselves to be at least a little to somewhat better morally than what they really are.

But sure you could go with that and consider yourself a joyous person. Probably about right if you're truly honest with yourself.

>>19586870
It sounded convincing enough for me, but I never got it to work myself. Didn't have anyone to practice with either so I never did pick it up. So as far as I know, it could be either true or false. The book itself gave me great insight though and changed my life for the better. Even without having to use kynesiology myself.
>>
File: 1457161437984.gif (2MB, 273x275px) Image search: [Google]
1457161437984.gif
2MB, 273x275px
>>19583682

I fluctuate, throughout the day, between 20 and 500 depending on my thought process and susceptibility to other's thoughts/intentions.
>>
>>19583682
God-View = The Ego and Id are God and Man, within each of us.
Life-View = I live and then die.
Level = Enlightenment is a powerful word to me, but I do feel as if I've "escaped" the wheel of life to an extent. But every day I change.
Scale = 700-999, believing I'm truly enlightened would be congeluded, it just feels as if I've gotten quite close.
Emotion = Ineffable, pure experience, very rarely burdened by turmoil but when I am it is quite strong.
Process = Pure Conciousness, everything I experience flows like water. I do not try to stop or start its flow, only go with it :-).

>>19584277
90%-95%.

Tao Te Ching Chapter 13:

Success is as dangerous as failure.
Hope is as hollow as fear.

What does it mean that success is a dangerous as failure?
Whether you go up the ladder or down it,
you position is shaky.
When you stand with your two feet on the ground,
you will always keep your balance.

What does it mean that hope is as hollow as fear?
Hope and fear are both phantoms
that arise from thinking of the self.
When we don't see the self as self,
what do we have to fear?

See the world as your self.
Have faith in the way things are.
Love the world as your self;
then you can care for all things.
>>
>>19583682
next level
>>
20 or 30
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.