[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHO SAYS WE CANT REACH THE HEAVENS WITH OUR TOWER CHECK MATE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: TEAM GL.jpg (590KB, 1200x842px) Image search: [Google]
TEAM GL.jpg
590KB, 1200x842px
WHO SAYS WE CANT REACH THE HEAVENS WITH OUR TOWER
CHECK MATE GLOBE EARTHISTS.
LETS BUILD THIS BABE
LETS BUILD THE BABEL AND PIERCE THE HEAVENS WITH OUR DRILLS!!!!!
OPEN!!! GL!!!!
>>
>>19583529
Do you realize why babel was torn down? Do you realize who tore it down?
>>
this guy gets it
>>
>>19583529
>wake up
>realise drill = dick
>tower of babel is a giant dick
>Gurren Lagann is a anime about dick Worshipping

Check mate atheist
>>
think about it
flat earth makes it possible to build a space tower.
>>
A spherical Terra is also able to have space elevators.
For fucks sake the materials needed for it already exist!
Checkmate FEs.
>>
>>19583529

Gurren Lagan is the only anime I've watched all the way through and hated.
>>
>>19583529
I saw the tower of babel. It was 5000 meters tall. It was a pretty amazing structure for its day.
>>
File: pris_blade_runner.jpg (281KB, 1345x1069px) Image search: [Google]
pris_blade_runner.jpg
281KB, 1345x1069px
>>19584017
So what was it REALLY used for? I always thought the story was a metaphor for something else.

Today, I would think that genetic engineering might be considered the "New Tower of Babel". It ok if you just want to make people smarter or cure bad eyesight but the desire to "play god" will be very tempting. They will make people who are purposefully psychotic, stupid, violent, or fearful. They will make people that don't sleep, are adults at 2, and die at 30 just to work in factories. They will make sex robots and rape and kill them for fun because "they aren't really human" (pic).

That's the kind of shit that would make a creator god smite your ass back to the stone age.
>>
>>19584797
Kind of interesting how the most powerful destructive weapon we have comes from deconstructing God's creation right down to the atom.
>>
>>19584814
too bad we never learned what god meant for us to learn
how to stack atoms, particle by particle.
atomlayers.
>>
>>19583529
Okay
>>
>>19584797
I saw it while astral projecting, and my spirit guide confirmed that was what it was. Unfortunately I didn't get a chance to ask what it was for, or why it had been destroyed.

My hunch is that it was similar principle as the pyramids.

http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?c=Pyramids

This whole exchange explains the pyramids quite well I believe. I was able to perceive the intelligent energy they were describing after I read it all and gained some small level of understanding.
>>
>>19584797
Nimrod means to rebel. 300 years after the flood they forgot God's judgement and made a tower up to heaven so that they could fight God.
It's physically possible as well. When they confused the languages, a Nimrod became, Odin, Zeus, all the gods of old.
>>
>>19583529
Darry was best girl.
>>
ROW ROW
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.