[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Strange thing happened recently

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: Aokigahara1.jpg (144KB, 1000x975px) Image search: [Google]
Aokigahara1.jpg
144KB, 1000x975px
Newfag here but got a short story to tell cos ever since I found out about this shit I can't stop thinking about it. It's not exactly paranormal, but very fucked up and creepy all the same.

>Just a few weeks ago
>One of my mates' mothers is president of a book club
>Her turn to recommend a book for the club to all read
>She recommends a book in which the main character (female) goes missing for a week, until she is found dead in a forest, having hung herself
>Whole club reads book
>Friends mum goes missing
>Couple days go by
>No sign of her
>Couple more days
>At this point the police are involved and are scouring the neighbourhood looking for her
>A week goes by
>Friends mum is found
>In nearby woods
>She hung herself

I'm not sure why i cant get this out of my head to be honest. I never even met the woman but something about the whole thing unfolding as it did is eerily creepy to me.

Stranger still is the way my friend is taking it. Only seen him a couple times since her body was found, but from what I know he's been taking huge amounts of psychedelics (mixing acid and MDMA, shit like that). Spoken to him every time I've seen him and its like nothing even happened. Obviously it can't be that way inside his head or in private, but in public you would never be able to tell.

Anyway I'm just putting this here cause I can't get it out of my head. Anyone else got stories of shit like this?
>>
File: They.jpg (102KB, 602x452px) Image search: [Google]
They.jpg
102KB, 602x452px
>>19583305
Wierd stuff anon. Book curse perhaps
>>
just to be clear: is the woman who killed herself the same woman from the book club?

if so, seems the idea unfortunately caught on, so to speak. also, of course your friend is going to be going through a hard time, but with suicides it's especially hard on the survivors. if you're curious, look up the idea present among some circles that suicide is contagious (not physically, but emotionally) and be sure to take care of your friend
>>
>>19583443
yes same women. she recommended the book and then mimicked the story
>>
is there a link to an article?
>>
>>19583494
Maybe it was her suicide note, in a way; or maybe she was reaching out, and no one saw through her cryptic message. Poor thing. And of course those left behind. Don't let your friend disappear into his own head.
>>
>>19583582
http://www.guardian-series.co.uk/news/15434876.Body_found_in_search_for_missing_mother_of_three/
>>
>>19583305
>I never even met the woman but something about the whole thing unfolding as it did is eerily creepy to me.

you're an idiot
>>
>>19585558
This. Woman offer herself and subtly hint at it beforehand for whatever reason then her son deals, doesn't deal with, the grief in his own way which you don't understand so it must be spooky ghost curses or something.
>>
>>19583602
I was going to say, I grieve by shutting down and being in denial, and it tends to stunt the grieving process. It took me a whole year to fully realize my grandpa's death because I completely shut down about it. It sounds like his friend is doing the same thing, and is stuck in his head.
>>
>>19585558
why does that make him an idiot? do you have know every person you read about on here to feel creeped out?

jesus fucking christ school should've started already-underagefags should leave
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.