[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I, Pet Goat II

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: leadipetgoat.jpg (81KB, 568x320px) Image search: [Google]
leadipetgoat.jpg
81KB, 568x320px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6n_xCI-peq0
why do people act like this is some kind of prophecy it's just a well-made video
>>
File: 0w0.jpg (126KB, 976x548px) Image search: [Google]
0w0.jpg
126KB, 976x548px
>>19583259

Just because you don't take religion and prophecy "seriously", doesn't mean that there isn't a group of people to whom it is very important.
>>
>>19583289
I understand that but why this video in particular?
>>
>>19583296
It contains symbols and messages that are used in the occult, which is what the super elite who control the world use. Apparently this video may have been uploaded by an elite source as a subtle message to those who understand it. You can look up videos on youtube breaking it down.
>>
>>19583392
As far a I know, this is taken as a prophecy because the guy who meade it said that " he didn't know why he added some parts" and "he felt like if something made him do things"
>>
People take it seriously because the creator made sure to advertise it on unskeptical communities and it spread from there
>>
>>19583259
Because some of what it implied has come to pass.
>>
>>19583420
>"he didn't know why he added some parts" and "he felt like if something made him do things"
Terrible people are attracted to this meme. Some of them feel absolved by it, released from the responsibilities of what they've done. Some of them see it as a spiking signal that indicates disempowered people who they can manipulate into terrible deeds. Maybe there are even people who see both.
>>
>>19583259
We are at the point in the video where the mosque is bombed and the bats fly out (final battlefield defeats of ISIS)

Note that using Chines style imagery of the man in front of the tank, yet nodding it references Korea by showing the "yin/yang" shadow under the girl standing in front of the tanks, it is implied an attempted uprising or coup in Korea will happen but it stopped/thwarted before succeeding.
>>
>>19583259
This is old, but I like the symbolism. The guy who made it knew his stuff.

It's not really as conspiracy laden as people think though. I think he advertised this to the wrong crowd. It's deeply occult and spiritual. Not an outright prophecy but telling of the times ahead when humanity is going to wake up and all that. Very New Agey actually. I'm surprised so many conspiracists like it and treat it as prophecy.
>>
>>19584346
I think you'll find that the people who like this video and others similar to it are into occult and spiritual stuff themselves. The purely materialist conspiracy theorists generally don't see anything of value in it.
>>
I love videos like this, was definitely due for a rewatch. I am not going to explain the cabals that run the US and EU, that's for another post, but a in the end the Pet Goat at the beginning is you and I.
Here's one I always was fond of, great summary of the US.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=G_rQ6Av0gMY
>>
>>19584240
>bats
the ravens will starve
>>
>>19583259
I love this video. I think its mostly Christian propaganda for the new agey, conspiracy crowd. Great imagery.
>>
I wish all you retards would die.
The world would be such a better place without you.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.