[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How accurate is this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

File: 1473976252236.jpg (243KB, 604x600px) Image search: [Google]
1473976252236.jpg
243KB, 604x600px
How accurate is this?
>>
>>19583222
Don't be a glutton. Easily one of the most universal ideas in human culture.
>>
>>19583222
It's true.
I barely eat anymore and I feel much more alive and active than before
>>
Ketosis, aqueos sun transmission,
>>
Haven't eaten in 4 years and I'm writing this using telekinesis.
>>
>>19583222
you'll starve if you don't know what you're doing
>>
All you need is to absorb solar beams to live.

see pic
>>
>>19583222
as true as your trips
smoke weed2live
420danks memes for all my lives
i love memessssss
>>
>>19583222
from bacteria to complex mammals all animals eat something, you moron
>>
>>19583222
Not very accurate. You eat to live.
>>
>>19583222
This is the first step to waking up. It's easy to stop eating as much when you realize that you're eating your own soul with every calorie.
>>
>>19583222
Pretty accurate. In my experience, the sun typically latches onto the heads of those who don't eat.
>>
Starvation is a very euphoric way to die. If you want to do this, bursts of fasting and meditation might be fun for you.

Protip: Dehydration is not a euphoric way to die. Day 3 you'll be dry heaving. You know, unless you're like "the one" or something...

>>19583486

lol
>>
>>19583222
can confirm

>>>/fa/12739287
>>
to be honest OP i think it's pretty accurate, not in terms of 'salvation' but in terms of spiritual power or spiritual enlightenment

show God and the other forces that you are willing to afflict your soul for their sake, real talk

God gives us gifts but also there is more in the world than receiving and much is hidden
>>
>>19583280
Nobody said anything about gluttony you fucking idiot. The image is claiming that those who do not eat meat are closer to the divine and is clearly an endorsement of holy anorexia.
>>
>>19583222

Fasting isn't a bad idea, but you don't have to starve yourself to get where you wanna be going.
>>
don't eat animal products and eat less than what we are used to
>>
>>19583222

Diet for a warring population: dominated by meat
Diet for a healthy population: dominated by fish
Diet for a spiritual population: dominated by pulses and vegetables
>>
>>19583222
Fasting is good. Fasting into dangerous levels of starvation, is not.

Look up the process of ketosis. This is most likely what the picture is meant to suggest. Not eating nothing until you die.
>>
>>19583222

"ACCURATE" IS NOT THE APT WORD, "TRUTHFUL" IS THE APT WORD.

THAT DEPICTION IS TRUTHFUL —THE PURER, SUBTLER, MORE NEOTENOUS, A BEING IS, THE LESS ALIMENT IT NEEDS TO CONSUME; THE MORE HYBRIDIZED, DENSER, MORE PALEOTENOUS, A BEING IS, THE MORE ALIMENT IT NEEDS TO CONSUME.
>>
>>19583893
turn off caps lock nigga
>>
File: tazunicorn.jpg (84KB, 721x649px) Image search: [Google]
tazunicorn.jpg
84KB, 721x649px
>>19583222
the food version of fasting is just imagery for
abstinence from anything that would bring you great pleasure, but not the way you would prefer

for example, saving yourself for marriage, or never taking off the fucking necklace grandma put on you when you were 2, at least until she dies, or never getting a tattoo because no image is worthy of your flesh

those kinds of things are far more power ways of fasting
>>
>>19583222
Possibly. I know when I get less sleep I meditate stronger.
>>
>>19583222
It is no help to abstain from food if your mind is not ready.
>Bg 3.6 — One who restrains the senses of action but whose mind dwells on sense objects certainly deludes himself and is called a pretender.
Nor should it be done without regulation or proper understanding.
>Bg 17.17 — This threefold austerity, performed with transcendental faith by men not expecting material benefits but engaged only for the sake of the Supreme, is called austerity in goodness.
>Bg 17.18 — Penance performed out of pride and for the sake of gaining respect, honor and worship is said to be in the mode of passion. It is neither stable nor permanent.
>Bg 17.19 — Penance performed out of foolishness, with self-torture or to destroy or injure others, is said to be in the mode of ignorance.
>>
Actually no that is wrong there is a sun who lives in your abdomen and thats your spirit which is you
>>
>>19583742
I actually thought it was about not eating anything for breakfast was the best way to start your day
>>
File: holy spirit.jpg (300KB, 800x854px) Image search: [Google]
holy spirit.jpg
300KB, 800x854px
>>19583222
Those eyes on the enlightened one.

That nigga lit!
>>
File: Aghora5.jpg (146KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
Aghora5.jpg
146KB, 600x450px
>>19583619
>Starvation is a very euphoric way to die.

Sounds like fun; love meditation.
>>
>>19583222
The closer to death you are the closer to god you are
So yes
Too bad being alive is THE POINT so good job missing the point
>>
>>19583814
Sounds wise how long do you have to fast?
>>
>>19584275
day on/day off, or 2 days per week eating breakfast and dinner, 1 day only breakfast.
>>
>>19583475
Ketosis turns your blood acidic due to the amount of fat being processed
>>
>>19583222

Food was never intended to taste as good as it does now, so we focus too much of our lives on it.
>>
Been trying to live off one potato per day. Is this possible to sustain?
>>
>>19584334
if you add a little protein like nuts, probably. You should eat green leaf lettuce with your potato.
>>
>>19583742
It doesn't look like it's solely about meat. Look at how in the two on the right there is no food at all.
>>
>>19584366
it has to do with sustenance from the sun, apparently it's possibly to attain all energy needs through sunlight alone
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.