[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Greatest Explanation of God Ever Written.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: nemelka.jpg (32KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
nemelka.jpg
32KB, 640x640px
This is an excerpt of the rough draft of the upcoming book, the Game of Mortal Life, Understanding Human Reality.

I need some feedback. Anyone who can, please email your thoughts and comments about this important chapter. Tell me what you think about the way that we’ve set up the chapter. We start each chapter with a “Chapter Summary,” then give details about what is summarized. Do you like this format? Does it help you understand things better?

Let me know: [email protected]

DO NOT EXPECT A RESPONSE. I won’t respond. I will read all of your thoughts and comments.

Thanks in advance!

http://christophernemelka.com/journal/2017/09/12/greatest-explanation-god-ever-written
>>
CHAPTER ONE: GOD

Chapter Summary

When our mortal brain shuts down (when we die), we will see and know the true God for who and what God actually is. Upon dying, it will seem to us that we are awakening from a dream. After our mortal brain completely stops functioning, we will realize that we are fully conscious in another world. It is a world where we actually exist as advanced humans while we are participating in the experience of life upon earth similarly, but not exactly, to how we participate in our mortal daydreams. We will realize that God is actually each one of us and our unique individual thoughts. We will perceive the mortal life that just ended similarly to a daydream that we started by our free will and ended in our advanced mind—in the brain functions of our higher individual self. We will realize that we started the ‘daydream’ but did not necessarily, consciously choose to end it. Maybe someone murdered us. Maybe we died as a result of war, of an accident, from a natural disaster, or as the result of some other part of the ‘daydream’ that we could not control.

We will realize that the other people with whom we were participating in our mortal experience are also advanced humans experiencing their own dream-like state while we are collectively connected to an energy field similar to a virtual reality game’s Internet cloud. We will realize that all advanced humans who join the collective cloud is sharing the same dream experience, similar to how many different players connect to a computer game and play with each other in a virtual reality.
>>
We will realize that the spiritual feelings that made many of us believe that a God existed outside of our mortal self was the result of the mortal daydream experience actually occurring in our individual advanced brain. As our advanced brain functions and its neurons fired in allowing the experience of mortal life upon earth to unfold in the collective cloud, the area of our advanced brain where the mortal experience was taking place produced this transfer of energy. This transfer of energy, which is sensed by our mortal brain’s thought process, makes it seem like there exists a form of power in our mind that gives us direction, purpose, value; that leads us, guides us, walks besides us and helps us find our way.

As we go through the mortal experience, many times it feels as if we are being watched and supported by God or something else that is separate from our mortal body and experience. Consider your mortal dreams while you are asleep or daydreaming. Your mind has the ability to watch your own dream character participating in your dream. While dreaming, you feel like you are watching yourself (your dream-self) as a third person. As explained above, this feeling is caused by the advanced brain’s neurons creating the dream experience in your advanced brain.
>>
In summary,

Similar to how our unconscious mortal mind watches our dream-self participate in a dream sequence of events in an entirely different world than the one in which we are consciously living our daily life, our unconscious advanced mind can watch our mortal-self (avatar) participate in life upon earth while our advanced self is doing daily activities in our real, advanced world. This physical, sensory neuron connection between the main (conscious) part of our advanced brain and the subconscious part of our advanced brain where the mortal dream occurs, creates the mortal feeling of a Higher Power.

Chapter Detail

Only humans believe in God. The concept of God represents and provides a feeling of self-worth and value. The more we concentrate on finding and establishing self-worth and an individual purpose in life, the greater the feeling that there is a God watching out for us and helping us along the way. When we are successful at finding value in life, we give thanks to God. Likewise, when we are unsuccessful in finding value, we ask God to help us.
>>
The concept of God (i.e. a savior, a higher power, or any other outside entity that supports religious belief) has been very successful throughout history because of the inability of people to learn to value their own self. We are not taught that we are unique, equal, individual gods. We are taught the concept of a god that another person has invented to serve their self-worth and needs. The idea and image of a loving, just god, counters the effects that the world has on one’s self-esteem. The mortal experience, as it currently is, is not set up to allow a person to see their unique self as the greatest life form. It is difficult to see our unique self as equal to everyone else’s self when others are physically more beautiful, economically more blessed, and appear to be more successful at dealing with mortal life upon Earth. But if we could change what “success during life” means, what the meaning of life means, the power of the individual self could replace the concepts of a god taught to us by others.

Take for example the most widely believed religion upon Earth: Christianity. Individual empowerment and self-esteem would have been supported if later Christian leaders and New Testament translators hadn’t changed the entire meaning of the Greek Jesus story, where Jesus is asked,

“Master, which is the great commandment in the law?”

The original Greek would have been properly translated,

“Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love thyself with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. This is the first and great commandment. And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself. On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.”
>>
During the beginning stages of Christianity, this part of the Jesus story emboldened people to stand up against their religious leaders. Their religious leaders were the ones teaching the people about God, about God’s commandments, about God’s will, which in reality, was about THEM (the leaders), about THEIR commandments, about THEIR will. It was hard for the leaders to subject the people to THEIR will and get the people to obey THEIR commandments and present a belief in a god that was all about THEM, when Jesus supposedly said, “On these two commandments hang ALL the law and the prophets.”

The fix was easy enough for the religious leaders of that time period. They changed “thyself” in the first part of Jesus’ response to “the Lord thy God.” Once the people were convinced that they had to give up loving their own self in order to love and serve God as Jesus said was the FIRST GREATEST COMMANDMENT the people were much easier to control. Whatever “God’s leaders” told the people God wanted them to do, the people humbly obeyed.

At a later time period, after the Greek-inspired Old Testament had been around for a while, an intuitive and smart Greek author realized how the people were being controlled and managed by their religious leaders as a result of the Old Testament stories. To counter what the Old Testament stories had allowed religious leaders to do to the people, the story of the ancient prophet Isaiah was invented. The words of Isaiah condemned organized religion and the leaders who were deceiving the people for their (the leaders’) own support and self-worth.
>>
If some of the Greek author’s original words about Isaiah would have been translated properly, they would have been correctly translated:

“Thus saith the Lord thy God: Ah sinful nation, a people laden with iniquity, a seed of evildoers, children that are corrupters: you have all forsaken the true Lord, you have provoked the Holy One of Israel unto anger, because you are all gone away backward.

“Why should ye allow yourselves to be stricken anymore? Will ye revolt more and more: the whole head is sick. The head is those who claim that they are my leaders who lead you in my ways. And the head causeth the whole heart to be faint.

“From the sole of the foot even unto the head there is no soundness in my people; but wounds, and bruises, and putrefying sores: they have not been closed, neither bound up, neither mollified with ointment. The people who claim to be my people are no better than the people of Sodom and of Gomorrah.

“Hear the word of the Lord, ye rulers of Sodom, ye who are the head; and give ear unto the law of our God, ye people of Gomorrah.

“To what purpose and use is your religious ordinances and practices? To what purpose is the multitude of your sacrifices unto me? saith the Lord: I am full of your pretended sacrifices, of your ordinances, of your meetings, of our counsels, of your temples, churches, and places of worship. Ye do not worship me. Ye do not know me.

“Forasmuch as this people draw near me with their mouth in that they claim to believe in me and keep my word, and with their lips do honor me, they have removed their faint heart far from me, and their fear toward me is taught by the precepts of men, even those men who are the sickened head.
>>
“When ye come to appear before me at your gatherings, at your churches, in your temples, who hath required these things at your hand, to tread my courts?

“Bring no more vain oblations to me; incense is an abomination unto me; the new moons and Sabbaths, the calling of assemblies, I cannot away with; it is iniquity, even the solemn meeting. Your new moons and your appointed feasts my soul hateth: they are a trouble unto me; I am weary to bear them.

“And when ye spread forth your hands and pray unto me, I will hide mine eyes from you: yea, when ye make many prayers, I will not hear.

“Wash you, make you clean; put away the evil of your doings from before mine eyes; cease to do evil; Learn to do well. Doing well before me is seeking judgment for the poor, relieving the oppressed, judging the fatherless, pleading for the widow.

“CEASE YE FROM MAN, whose breath is in his nostrils: for wherein is he to be accounted of?”

How does one feel when one helps another person in need? One feels good inside, but not from any feeling that a god gives to them, but from a natural response within their own brain. This feeling of good is empowering. It is self-serving. It is the way that we learn to love our unique self with all of our heart, and with all our soul, and with all our mind. It is a feeling of closeness to the TRUE GOD.
>>
This feeling is a direct result of the mortal experience being an automatic response in our brain. Each of us is only one entity. Each of us is an Advanced Human Being. Mortal life is a dream experience subconsciously occurring in our eternal, advanced brain. Similar to how our day-to-day activities and experiences upon earth directly affect what occurs during our mortal dreams (upon earth) while we are asleep, or when we daydream, the intense feelings of individual worth and value are a direct result of each individual person actually being the most important and powerful entity in their own existence. Each mortal is an equal god as far as our true nature as Advanced Humans is concerned.

“God” is a concept created by mortals to explain the natural feelings of individual self-worth and purpose. God is abstract (a concept) and very personally to each individual. Every person sees God differently than another. When an individual is convinced that another’s God should be theirs, conflict between their higher-self and our higher-self ensues. Group mentality takes over and arguments and wars begin. More mortals have died because of conflicts over belief in God (religion) than for any other reason.
>>
We accept other people’s beliefs about who God is and what God expects of us because we have a hard time finding self-worth and value in a world where standards of success and value have been set by someone other than our own individual self. We are unaware that we are Advanced Humans having a dream and going through a mortal experience. We have a hard time figuring out why we feel the way that we do about our individual existence and reality. We feel that we are important, that our life has meaning and direction, but we don’t know why or what exactly the meaning and direction of our individual life is. When another person convinces us that they know why, we stop searching for our own identity and worth and accept theirs, taking away from our own value and supporting theirs. The less self-esteem and value we have, or rather, the less we are able to conform to the world’s view of success and value, the more we seek out God and depend on God for the feelings of value that we lack.

The philosophies of humans are each an individual opinion. When these individual opinions were first mingled with writings (i.e., scripture), organized religion was conceived. Religious writings help convince a person to accept the authors’ fundamental knowledge of reality and existence and protect the author’s value for a future generation of believers. The believer’s acceptance of another’s reality and existence gives value to the one who invented the philosophy, but doesn’t necessarily bring value to the believer. In return, the believer is blessed and valued by another’s god; of course, as the other is able to explain how their invented god blesses those thus convinced.
>>
Of all the life forms that exist, only human beings have the capacity to believe, where ‘belief’ is the capacity and ability to form individual thoughts and opinions that disagree with other individuals. No other life form, of any kind, has the capacity to hold a personal opinion that the individual feels is right in spite of everyone else disagreeing with it.

Let’s suppose that chimpanzees are the closest to human intelligence. Philosophy is unique to humans. Philosophy is the study of the fundamental nature of one’s reality and existence. It is simply what a person believes about the world in which they exist. There is no such thing as Chimpanzee Philosophy. Like all other life forms, chimpanzees do not have freedom of thought, where an individual chimpanzee believes something different than the rest of the chimpanzees. No other life form has the intellectual capacity to formulate, state, and defend individual opinion like a human being.

Religion and the concept of God are uniquely human. There is no Chimpanzee Religion. There is no Chimpanzee God. However, religion and any concept of God is not natural. No human child learns to hold a religious belief, which includes believing in God, until that child is taught the philosophy by its parents or culture. Nevertheless, the feelings associated with philosophy of God are natural and innate in every human child. Everyone is born into mortal life with these feelings.
>>
Again, philosophy is the study of the fundamental nature of one’s (individual) reality and existence. A human child is naturally curious and explores their environment differently than all other animals. Children are very selfish by nature. They explore their world individually—different than any other child—acting on their own free will independent of their parents’ expectations. A little child has no concept of group mentality. Their entire existence is about exploring their environment with the freedom to act; and more importantly, the freedom to form an individual perception (opinion, belief) of their unique and distinctive exploration.

From the moment that a child is aware of its freedom to explore and form a personal philosophy of their exploration, there are adults in the child’s environment impeding the child’s free will. The adults set parameters on what the child is allowed to explore and how to explore it. The adults teach the child the philosophy that the child forms about their individual reality and existence. No child, left to their own free will, would ever consider a belief in God, especially not a god that others are supposed to accept and obey. Children, in their search for individuality and self-realization often rebel against their parents. To keep their children subdued and compliant with the parents’ will, adults introduce a god who blesses and punishes based, not on what the child wants, but on what the parents want.
>>
It is innate in each individual human being—again, unlike any other life form—to form a belief about their existence, which many times, disagrees with everyone else’s individual belief. This natural disagreement is unique to humans. Whereas other species act instinctively to support the continuation of the group, humans act in support of the individual. Why? Why are humans so different than other life forms? Why do they wonder about their self and strive to bring value to their individual self in support, not of the group, but of the self? Why do humans form philosophies which have become the sciences and religions from which humans find their answers? Why do they care who they are and why they exist?

We are highly advanced, the most advanced, life form possible. The experience of mortal life upon this earth is actually occurring in our advanced brain—we are advanced humans having a mortal experience. Our advanced self includes a highly advanced brain—where all of our individual experiences are perceived and recorded. Our advanced self also includes a body that transfers information from our environment to our brain so that the information from our environment can become part of our personal experience.

There are other advanced humans that exist in our environment. They are individual life forms that are separate from our self. They also have bodies and a unique, individual brain. All humans look like humans. We do not look like aliens or any other animal. We look like humans. The human form is the most advanced and sophisticated life form that exists. Our brain is the most advanced brain possible. Our body (human form) is the most advanced form of life possible.
>>
Because of the above fact, many people feel God is real and with them. The concept of God is the idea, sense, or feeling of a higher power, much greater and more important than mere mortals. God is a human creation—the most powerful human creation. Only humans believe in God. Only humans have the capacity to think about God.

We are humans, the greatest life form possible. We have a body that is an extension of our brain. Our physical body supports the needs of our brain. Our brain, both mortal and advanced, has the ability to dream. Whether consciously in reality, or in our dream, our body interacts with the environment by receiving energy produced in that environment. Our eyes see. Our ears hear. Our nose and mouth smell and taste. Our skin feels. None of these senses can occur without our brain. But our brain can produce these feelings without our body. For this reason, our brain can create a belief in a god, albeit, only during our dreams.

You believe in God because you actually are the ONLY God that exists. The more you believe in your individual self, the more powerful your God becomes and the more control you will have over your own reality and existence, and the less you will allow others to control you. In later chapters, we will discuss much more about God and spirituality and how religions developed upon earth. But to more fully understand this unique human sense of God, we need a more detailed understanding about human consciousness, both as mortals and as advanced human beings.
>>
End of Excerpt
>>
tl;dr
>>
>>19583179
Same.
Also nobody is going waste their time to tell you their thoughts if you're not even going to answer.
>>
Are we a consented sim? And with time more people joins?
I DON'T DRINK THIS KOOL-AID DUDE.
Maybe everything else is close to some kind of truth, but the fact that you think that we wake up from a simulation after dying kills your reasoning.
A lot of people won't ever choose to join a runaway simulation. Because it's obvious that we destroying ourselves anon.
Because something that is really close to Empyreal Evil thrives in this world.
Because... oh.
Maybe it has more sense than obvious. We like to be violent where it doesn't really have consequences, don't we...
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.