[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reality

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1465336556594_floating.jpg (2MB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1465336556594_floating.jpg
2MB, 2560x1600px
Do you think that "reality" exists?

What if the philosophical idea of solipsism is true and the world and other minds don't exist?

Wouldn't comfort your peace of mind to know that the experiences of others in life that you didn't got like having sex, traveling or being in a relationship are not real since these people are not real?
>>
>>19582577
Nigga you high as fuck.
>>
i read this and then took a shit in the bathroom in my apartment
or did i lol
>>
>>19582577
Why do people always misinterpret the negation of knowledge with knowledge of negation?

Solipsism isn't the belief that you ARE the only mind, but that your mind is the only one you can know. In fact it doesn't even stop with just minds, it applies to everything.
Solipsism maintains that other things and other minds can in fact exist, but claims that it's just impossible to ever KNOW and the only thing you can truly know for certain is your own mind.
>>
>>19582577
>What if the philosophical idea of solipsism is true

So what are your feelings of absurd philosophies? How do you feel about absurdism? If you agree, why didn't your kill yourself as quickly as possible?

>Wouldn't comfort your peace of mind something something all NPC's

No. It wouldn't comfort me anymore than it would bother me. You need to read up on the work of Jung. That might be something that gets you hungry of the history of the philosophical tradition.
>>
>>19582577
quite honestly it would make a lot of sense. Only someone as sick as me could come up with all this bullshit
>>
>>19582577
wtf?

WTF? why did you tell me about this?

or am i just imagining that you are telling me this because you're not real is that what you are tellimg me sopsism is? what the fuck asshole thats fucked up
>>
Solipsism is true, I am the only one here. That statement is true for everyone though. I am the everyone everywhere.
>>
>>19583812
>How do you feel about absurdism? If you agree, why didn't your kill yourself as quickly as possible?
For what purpose? Do you know what you're talking about?
>>
>>19583784
Literally this Jesus Christ.

I'm more so intrigued that bit by bit I'm realizing that literally anything could be argued to be true if done correctly. What's fact what's fiction. What's true from one vantage point mighr be different from another. Sleeping is hard now.
>>
Damn singleplayer games are boring.
>>
>>19585627
>What's true from one vantage point mighr be different from another

That's the key bro, objective truth is the sum total of subjective truth. Rainbows are real!
>>
>>19585734
Please explain further
>>
>>19586002
Abstracts are an integral part of the universe, such as relativity. Relativity is real even though its not a physical thing. An objective model of reality must incorporate subjective (relative) phenomena. Relative truths are still truths.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.