[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sacred Geometry

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: done.jpg (62KB, 736x607px) Image search: [Google]
done.jpg
62KB, 736x607px
I found this in the DW, can someone explain me?
>>
Other person here,

How was sacred geometry used? Does it change your reality or anything like that?
>>
>>19582392
anyone have the non thumbnail version?
>>
>>19582392
google for pi, golden ratio, "e" (math) and alike and draw your own conclusions... ;-)
>>
This seems pertinent to this thread.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIgmiDnmVdU
tl;dw vibration and structure are related.
>>
>>19582417
Okay, reddit. First warning. You dont use AIM emoticons on a chan.

Now go back.
>>
"Sacred geometry is the symbolic language of the forces of creation of the universe and helps us to mentally understand what we already intuitively know."
> I found this on a page
>>
thousands of years ago some PIE dilettantes performed incantation to appease a fucking hippo and when one of them took drugs (not the oldest, not the wisest) through a fake potion of what was basically a lilypad type plant and some turnips, he thought up the molecule but he couldnt properly describe it because there was an eclipse and he told too many lies to the statue of liberty. he then created the concept of 'pokemon the first movie' and become the de facto gym leader giovanni. if that doesn't clear it up consider re-taking kindergarten level english
>>
>>19582392
youtube.com/watch?v=xJsl_klqVh0
>>
>>19582410
I dont have it, I have only this
>>
>>19582452
practically the sacred geometry is a deep connection in the whole creation?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.