[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Aug Tellez

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: Aug.jpg (12KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
Aug.jpg
12KB, 256x256px
Anyone want to shed some insight into what this guy actually says

So far I've got that he was a cloning victim in some multi dimensional machine which allowed him to be killed and wake back up on the machine.

Anyone bullet point what he's trying to get across?

He talks about a range of topics and most of it goes over my head so hopefully someone can put it in laymans terms
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqIDGVa2ATg

Current video I'm watching let's dissect it together /x/
>>
>>19582022

So far I got that we only experience certain amounts of our realities over our lives and that if we recall it we bring a larger picture into perspective
>>
File: greyleaf_foxhole_alice.png (327KB, 1024x548px) Image search: [Google]
greyleaf_foxhole_alice.png
327KB, 1024x548px
>>19582014
relevant
>>
>>19582099

anything to share anon? threads dying
>>
I love this guy even though a lot of his videos can be a bit challenging to stick with all the way through. If you want to get a better handle on his information I would suggest reading his blog. There he has a number of decent overviews that are more coherent and less ranty than his videos.
>augtellez.wordpress.com

Anyway, from what I can surmise, he is saying that our original selves came down into this 'lesser' plane of physical matter and time, the point being to have restrictions and learn through the challenges, then we work our way back up to the 'higher' levels.

The trouble is that these other beings have come into this plane and have established a parasitic relationship with us, and a have created a false reality, or a sort of simulation, that has trapped us in a cyclical existence. He describes these parasitic beings as somewhat technological and not from the highest source (what some would call the one true god) that birthed us. They reject unity and this source of creation and would rather subjugate others, leech energy, fuck with genetics and technologically 'bridge' from their lower dimension into the higher forms of existence that we humans progress to naturally. These negative 'etheric' entities influence some of humanity's elite bloodline families and this leads into many of the conspiracy subjects about the secret societies who manipulate political and economic systems, ritualistically torture innocents, etc... The negativity that we generate allows these entities to remain tethered here. If humanity steps into more self awareness and positive emotional states, these parasites will not be able to remain, and will fall back into the dimensional pit from whence they came.

He is saying that we are at a juncture where we can vacate this trap, which will cause it to shut down. At the end of time the problem has already been solved, and this is the point where people inside the system must wake up and reject this torture prison.
>>
>>19582554

Wow that was eloquently put man thanks for summarizing

I'd like to play the devil here though and suggest what if there is no parasites and we just imagine them into being due to our nature

What is his evidence of these parasites do you know?

Not saying I believe or disbelieve but it's like the way I imagine it these parasites probably don't have physical forms unless we attribute them to and it's just a demonic energy rather than a demonic being

Could the elites be trying to manifest these parasitic energies into actual beings in our realm?
>>
File: 1481858402420.png (227KB, 499x361px) Image search: [Google]
1481858402420.png
227KB, 499x361px
>>19582554
So apparently we have gone through this all several times before, but the system has gone through a hard reset to stop us from getting out. Now, they can't do any more resets, so if we can get the liberation effort going this time, we're out for good.

These parasites and the hybrid subhuman species they are connected to will not be able to survive without us and will sink back down to their lower realm. Many of the black projects and child trafficking are about feeding this negative consortium and keeping humanity from thinking too far outside the box. But again, 'the contract' has expired, the door is unlocked, and humanity could seize this opportunity. He is frustrated (as am I) that the collective humanity only needs to realize this, but is currently just carrying on with business as usual.

We may be getting help and/or seeing some big crazy things in the near future. Those in control might try to stage some bullshit as well (probably involving religion or aliens) to manipulate the collective consciousness. At the very least we must avoid the sandpit of trying to wage conventional warfare, reacting with fear and rage, and focus instead on empathy and liberation.
>>
File: Harvest122808.gif (169KB, 288x290px) Image search: [Google]
Harvest122808.gif
169KB, 288x290px
>>19582592
Well your questions are hard to answer because by their very nature these entities are not of this place and can't hold a physical presence here without technology and manipulated biology. For his part Aug Tellez has not presented any hard evidence, but the existence of these entities has been known for tens of thousands of years, and many people to this day have experienced beings of this nature for themselves. He is definitely not the first person to mention these things or how they function.

>Could the elites be trying to manifest these parasitic energies into actual beings in our realm?

Yes, this is part of their purpose. Certain frequencies or vibrations emitted by humans are what sustains these entities, because they are harmonically related to their original habitat. These emissions come from negative things like lust, fear, hate, sadness, physical pain, and generally low, animalistic, materialistic thought patterns. Things like empathy, love, kindness, and unity in the spiritual sense are not in their lexicon.
>>
The general idea seems about right.
>>
Where can i find him saying that he was a cloning victim? He's been on a flat earth channel, the "Flat earth paradise" channel, run by Devin Madgy and the North S.E.A.L. project channel. they are supposed to try to go to a paradise in the north pole
>>
File: archons_suck.jpg (217KB, 900x1284px) Image search: [Google]
archons_suck.jpg
217KB, 900x1284px
>>19582139
It was the last line in his last post. It was supposedly about an a independent group of scientists called Greyleaf, a project called Foxhole, and an AI they created called Alice. Alice was monitoring some universal frequency code. When they stared altering this frequency, people all over the earth started remembering things "wrong". Exposure to the code, made Alice too independent and unpredictable so they turned her off. It reminded me a lot of the movie "Dark City", except in real time and more metaphysical.

Once thing to remember is that Auggie is brilliant but a little "scattered". If you believe him then bear in mind that he has leftover mental problems from all the crap "they" did to him. If you don't believe him then, he's just crazy. Also, he doesn't make it clear what is his (original) material and what is from other people. I don't think he's purposefully leeching material, he just quotes people he agrees with a lot. It's only obvious when is DISAGREES with the source he is quoting.

>>19582554
>>19582648
>>19582717
Auggie (and a LOT of other people) have talked about this, some for thousands of years. He's basically talking about the psychic vampires who control our fake reality called "Archons"

I believe the Archons exist with every fiber of my being, even more than I believe in the Source (which I can barely touch). I can feel them everywhere. Their corruption permeates every part of man made things on this planet. They have kept us ignorant and asleep while telling us that THEIR nature is OUR nature, that we are petty, vile, evil, and violent and should hate ourselves for even existing.

It's a lie and I reject it utterly.
>>
he took drugs big deal
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.