[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We are NOT in control. Try this: stop thinking for 15 seconds.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 8

We are NOT in control. Try this: stop thinking for 15 seconds. Just 15 seconds. No thoughts at all. You can't.
>>
>>19581944
>We are NOT in control.
Then who is?
>>
Gee I wonder~
>>
>>19581944
just because you have no mental discipline doesn't mean no one else does.

How you supposed to hear things if you wont shut up? (in your head)

Also they can hear you if you talk all the time (in your head)
>>
>>19581959
This precisely l, sometimes it's easier not to think... Like when you're drunk.
>>
>>19581944
>Just because I can't do something, it means nobody can
It should be illegal being this stupid.
>>
>>19581944
>stop thinking for 15 seconds.
Dude, I do this shit every night before bed, lol.
>>
>>19581944
Um, unless you have literally zero willpower it's quite easy, op.
>>
>>19581944
Eckhart Tolle can
>>
>>19581983
I agree. Replace thoughtcrimes with stupidcrimes.
>>
Are we in a simulated reality
>>
>>19581944
Foreign installation, flyers mind, archons gave us minds of their own in order to enslave our attention with automatic thought processes. Are you also a Castaneda aficionado?
>>
>>19581994
you're still thinking "just doing that thing i do every night before bed"
>>
focus on breathing. In, out.
>>
>>19582043
Even this doesn't get me a full fifteen seconds. I can get like five to seven, max.
>>
>>19581944
I can. Just focus on a hum. AC. Meditation is exactly what your describing. Kek. Adderall is speed.
>>
>>19582058
How is that /x/ always get the dumbest of the whole 4chan?
>>
>>19582037
Are you saying Don Juan's "flyers" feed us thoughts? Don't seem to make sense in my mind.
>>
>>19581944
Of course it's impossible to stop thinking while at the same time measuring the amount of time passed - not thinking for a indetermined amount of time is easy though.
If you're not able to, focus on a simple, repetitive activity like breathing and then relax the focus bit by bit. within a few hours of practice, you'll be able to stop thinking consciously.
subconsciously you'll still control your breathing, heart beat and hormones of course - while stopping those is also possible, it's pretty dangerous unless you have a doctor close by to reanimate you immediately.
>>
It's called meditation, you faggot.
Partly you may be right, it's not quite easy, but that's what it's about. It's about being aware about your thoughts. Just let them pass by and after some time your mind will be quiet
>>
>>19582068
https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/nagual/flyers-affect-humans-and-inorganic-beings-equally-t2862.html

This guy explains the situation better than I could.
>>
>>19581944
I actually can, it's called meditation.
>>
>>19582082
They are the wool that has been pulled over your eyes to blind you from the truth.
>>
>>19581944

OP, if you completely blank your mind.... how the fuck are you supposed to know if fifteen seconds passes or not?

That said, went about three minutes easily.
>>
File: thonk.png (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
thonk.png
4KB, 225x225px
>>19581944
i was able to do it just fine. maybe the problem is on your end buddy.
>>
>>19581944
>he thinks there is free will

lol nope
>>
File: light.jpg (361KB, 1191x1701px) Image search: [Google]
light.jpg
361KB, 1191x1701px
>>19581944
Alright, I stopped all thoughts.
Now what?
>>
>>19581944
Practice void meditation for a few months and you'll be able to. It's the one where you first let your thoughts pass observing but never giving them much attention and with time and practice they'll fade away.
>>
>>19582064
Only dumb people believe in paranormal shit
>>
You can't stop thinking because you're a degenerate who doesn't hone his mind through meditation and clean living.

Get off 4chan for starters.
>>
>>19582064
I see you've never been to places like /a/
>>
Having thoughts is gay lol
>>
>>19581944

This guy once asked me in reptile language to have a "meditation fight".

I accepted and threw.

Checkmate atheists!
>>
>>19581944
I can do it quite easily. Ive been blessed with a dum dum brain making meditation really easy for me.

>>19581959
>Also they can hear you if you talk all the time (in your head)
Who can?!
>>
>>19581944
just pay attention to your breath. I just did what you asked. Although don't disagree with you.

We are not in control, but there is the possibility that we can be.

"One of man’s important mistakes, one which must be remembered, is his illusion in regard to his I.
Man such as we know him, the "man-machine," the man who cannot "do," and with whom and through whom everything "happens," cannot have a permanent and single I. His I changes as quickly as his thoughts, feelings and moods, and he makes a profound mistake in considering himself always one and the same person; in reality he is always a different person, not the one he was a moment ago." - Gurdjieff
>>
File: 1367131516002.png (323KB, 776x602px) Image search: [Google]
1367131516002.png
323KB, 776x602px
>>19581944
did it pretty easy
>>
>>19582021
Incorrect. Replace stupidcrimes simply with an even more understandable term. Idiocracy.
>>
>>19581944

you have to allow them to "run out", first.
>>
I can if I focus on the dancing lights I see in the darkness when I close my eyes, OP
>>
>>19582740
/thread, that's what.
>>
>>19582866
>Who can?!

if you have to ask then you aren't supposed to know and are better off not knowing.
>>
>>19581944
Yeah it's called your subconscious you crazy nigger
>>
high dosage dissociative
>>
>>19581944

speak for yourself brainlet.
>>
File: 1-WXqGASFvFZ6eZ8TzBmjDow.jpg (15KB, 524x454px) Image search: [Google]
1-WXqGASFvFZ6eZ8TzBmjDow.jpg
15KB, 524x454px
>>19581944
>>19582740
Think of the voice(s) in your head the same as remembering something in the past. Can you stop remembering things? Probably without effort right. Whenever that voice starts going on about some shit just think of it as a memory and turn it off.

Next when you visualize yourself, your physical form, think of yourself as a symbol. A traigle for instance, you are a triangle. Or another symbol of power. Creating your own symbol is good. Now when you start feeling insecure, powerless, or anything negative, just think of yourself, the symbol self. You are the symbol, symbols cannot be insecure, you are powerful.
>>
File: sunman.jpg (47KB, 500x588px) Image search: [Google]
sunman.jpg
47KB, 500x588px
>>19583220

i am become.. stoic sun man
>>
>>19582058
Get some skunk and smoke a couple grams, if you're still thinking then pack the bong again.
>>
>>19582752
I did that on accident... Not enjoying the constant silence. It feels like I'm an animal and my head is empty save for immediate physical needs and the work I'm doing.
>>
File: oyuiyftdhfgj.jpg (46KB, 575x381px) Image search: [Google]
oyuiyftdhfgj.jpg
46KB, 575x381px
>>19583220
Wtf, real magic on x?
>>
>>19581944
I can
>>
You do have a period of not thinking. Its called deep sleep. Also known as unconsciousness. You experience it every night.

Your brain refuses to turn off during the day because evolution happened and thats how it fucking survives, by processing everything that happens to it.

Now stop being a retard and read a book.
>>
>>19583054

{asians}
>>
>>19581944
I did it. I did fine. And I don't even meditate, at least not the intentional way everyone talks about. What's your problem?
>>
>>19582077
Digits confirm.
>>
>>19583220

>go to your cave, use your power animal

No! Don't deal with this the way those dead people do. Deal with it the way a living person does.

Tell those thoughts to fuck off.

Then you tell those sluts to come back when you fucking want!
>>
>>19583560
Why would you ever want them to come back? They won't simply fuck off. It must be realized that the inner voices, inner dialogue is not you. Do not identify with these voices, do not attribute them to intelligence or creative thought. They are so much lesser than you, do not summon them or keep them around "just in case". Silence them always, they are a memory, stop remembering. From there listen and learn what it is you sound like from within. If you are a symbol, you will think in symbols. Not inner dialogue in whatever verbal language you use to communicate.
>>
>>19581944

444hz tone. Use it.
Think nothing. Be Free.
>>
>>19581944
Yeah, OK OP, at least we can pretend to be.
>>
>>19583741

Ugh... why do you sell your ancestry short?!

I hate exclusion, I am about inclusion.

God says don't eat the apple.

I say eat all the fruits.

I hate that miserable old fuck!

Nice hypocrisy with all those pretty words you type, BTW!
>>
>>19581944
Nonsense, it took over 15 seconds to make this post and you clearly weren't thinking
>>
>>19581944
>stop thinking for 15 seconds. Just 15 seconds. No thoughts at all. You can't.

That's called meditating dude. People do that all the time. If you exercise that while focusing on your breath or something natural and calm around you, you could do it to.

You should try it OP. It's good for you.
>>
>>19581944
I'm not a paranormal fan but many magic techniques start by clearing your head completely, something that as an apprentice takes a lot of practice. They actually learn how not to think before they can perform more complex stuff.

It's a matter of bad habbit, that 99% of the population has. You can learn it too, yourself.
>>
>>19582011
My mother listens to him hahaha
>>
File: bf9.gif (4MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
bf9.gif
4MB, 640x360px
>>19585032
Damn dude!
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.