[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SERIOUS REPLIES ONLY PLEASE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 10

File: 1505063917839.jpg (53KB, 804x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1505063917839.jpg
53KB, 804x1024px
how do i join the illuminati? i mean the real illlumanti, not the fake meme one
>>
If they wanted you then they would've got you already. Otherwise they just watch you and interact from a far.
>>
>>19581612
This
>>
>>19581612
Legit answer here.
/thread
>>
>>19581612
>missed chance to use afar
hope you are able to salvage the rest of your day
>>
>>19581609
I'mma join and kill 6 million Jews, but for real this time
>>
>>19581609
probably start by becoming a 33rd degree freemason. in the meantime get into finance and when they ask you to become a satanist and go through the initiation process becoming programmed and mind controlled etc go ahead and do it but don't forget to leave your humanity at the door.
>>
>>19581609
>the real illlumanti, not the fake meme one
Stopped reading right there
>>
Be an ethnic Jew and become an elite in Israel
You also have to be a Satanist, not sure what kind
It's really complicated
And I'm pretty sure they're not very connected to the group known as the illuminati, people just mistake them for it because someone put their sign on the dollar
>>
>>19581609
You first have to be on the top of the food chain. You must be top level in the videogame of life. Politics is the easiest way. Otherwise you have to create a financial empire and become powerfull.
>>
>>19581772
you don't need to be an ethnic jew to join the elite in Israel
even converts to a few specific things of judiasm can become citizens of Israel
>>
Illumination:
1 :the action of illuminating or state of being illuminated: such as
a :spiritual or intellectual enlightenment
>>
>>19581609
The real one? I've seen people ask and they always say 4chan is the only secret society you really need. Could be larps though.
>>
>>19581792
Huh.
>>
>>19581609
If I were one of them, I might say the following: "You do not contact us. You do not join us. You simply work for us from time to time, and do so without knowing."
But there is no "them," and besides, if there were, who would believe you?
K4.4
[1,1,4]
Tell no tales.
>>
>>19581609
If you have to ask how, you're not illuminati material. Sorry
>>
File: 1432659183757.jpg (27KB, 340x399px) Image search: [Google]
1432659183757.jpg
27KB, 340x399px
>>19581772
>You also have to be a Satanist, not sure what kind
Christian conspiracy theories, seriously?
>>
File: 1484875379747.jpg (132KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1484875379747.jpg
132KB, 500x500px
>>
Serious reptiles only please
>>
File: illu.png (74KB, 250x260px) Image search: [Google]
illu.png
74KB, 250x260px
You just adopt their mission of globalist-hedonism

There's no structured organization you just lock eyes with another member and silently know
>>
>>19581684
>Shitposting retarded shit
You tried bud
>>
befriend Mason ask him to submit you for membership
>>
File: aya.jpg (32KB, 455x455px) Image search: [Google]
aya.jpg
32KB, 455x455px
>>19583438

What's that anon?
>>
I see society as an interlocking system of cults. This doesn't scare me. It's hilarious! Human society is invigorating and predictable. When arranged on any level other than the empowered individual, humans form cults that control cults. Human society is 99% cults all the way up and all the way down. It's better to be a species of empowered individuals when we can bear the screaming horror of acknowledging the autonomy of other humans.
Yet it's not always hopeless to be a species of cultists. The moon landing wasn't fake, but it was the operation of a cult with its own system of unchallenged taboos and rote virtues.
Within this system where manipulation is taken wholly for granted, we must exercise judgement and critical thinking to progress as a species. We need hate to smash bad cults, because some of them are very terrible. We need love to strengthen good cults, because some of them are surprisingly good. What we do not need is fear, because good cults do not need fear. Bad cults rely heavily upon an equivocation of love and fear to control people. Long before you can spot the specific vileness of a bad cult, you can spot the way it raises people's heart rates. You can spot the way it makes them peculiarly afraid to talk about that which they profess to carry central to their interests.

You want to join the Illuminati? Notice what I have noticed, and find it in yourself to enjoy it.
>>
>>19582540
>Doesn't know about the Babylonian mystery cult, Saturn worship and sacrifices made to molech.

>>19581609
You are born into it. Everyone else, even the rich and powerful, are their pawns.
>>
>>19581609
It's a style of thinkjng. If you think a certain way, you're called into it. Illuminated people will notice you and will want to be around you because you think just like them.

It has nothing to do with intelligence or what you know or anything like that per se. It's some sort of pattern of thought that certain people have had throughout history, for whatever reason.

People who are unilluminated don't really get it. They can't see what's so special about it even if it's right in front of them.
>>
>>19584414
I'm pretty sure I phase in and out of this way of thinking because I'm a stoner, and it's called narcissism imo.
>>
>>19584465
Narcissists treat other people as extensions of themselves. So... yes. You got it. That's the business of the Illuminati: reaching through other people's minds to get work done.
Not all leader are narcissistic, but all narcissists are holding a leaders' key.
>>
>>19582540
Yes, nothing shady is going on whatsoever behind the scenes. You just keep doing as you will Reddit.
>>
There is no Illuminati (singular). There are multiple groups all with their own agendas for domination and if you're not in the know now then your best hope is finding a way to become useful. Shine their shoes and they'll make you a made man but keep in mind that you are always replaceable.
There are two major factions at the moment and their goals are Transhumanism or the Mass Subjugation via genetic engineering and information control to suppress individualism.
One wants to remove what makes you human physically and the other wants to do the same but mentally.
>>
File: 13524351234.jpg (65KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
13524351234.jpg
65KB, 600x600px
>>19581609
If you had to ask you lack the mentality and level of intellect required to be of use at all to any alleged group of that magnitude or any group looking to do anything other than sit around and jerk off all day.
>>
File: 1501274494191.jpg (48KB, 500x393px) Image search: [Google]
1501274494191.jpg
48KB, 500x393px
>>19584508
>>
OP, you may occasionally notice moderately successful or creative people spouting off about "holding" themselves "to a higher moral standard" than, say, "90% of the population," and oh they "never tell a lie," so they "believe everything you say" -- that kinda talk. You'll probably notice too that these people tend to be kinda selfish and shitbaggy, frequently incapable of understanding empathy for its own sake or creating beauty simply because you'd like to see it, but quite keyed in on the virtue of keeping the big party going. It's almost like they've just created a mafia where they delegate their personal accountability up to some abstraction where they can do whatever they want provided they don't violate the technicalities. You ever notice anything like that OP? You ever notice that women of IQ ~120 or even less who are sufficiently attractive tend to have these alleged insights into the lives of others and and your local society that they "can't tell you about?"

If I imagine how a bunch of corrupt nihilists would act, it's behaviorally identical, so good thing there are these Good people running around instead. You know, hypothetically given that this rings a bell, OP. Not sure if anyone's ever noticed anything like this.
>>
>>19581609
start sacrificing pregnant mothers and then eat their flesh and blood. they will find you.
>>
>>19581609
Study not chan
Read
Apply
Then find out libs r tards and only hire tards
Be me 2 non lib degrees and live in car with weapons and ammo
>>
>>19581609
They are looking for 2 conditions OP. First you must prove to be a societal success on some established parameter that wields some sort of mental or physical influence. Then you must demonstrate traits of extreme sociopathy. You must be willing to step on others to get there (children etc.). You must be willing to lose all your humanity in a hyper darwinist modality of thinking. There is no other way.
>>
File: 1491803026866.jpg (57KB, 450x512px) Image search: [Google]
1491803026866.jpg
57KB, 450x512px
ayyo hol' up i'ma cast a spell that lets me join the illuminati

ahem*

skibbity-doo bop
skibbity dee
I am a gigantic satanic faggot
let me join the Illuminati
>>
>>19584465
It doesn't have to do with personality traits exactly either, as I implied in my post.
>>
fake meme illuminati IS the real illuminati. it's a next level of reverse psychology midnfuckery
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.