[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Satanism

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: pentagram.jpg (783KB, 916x873px) Image search: [Google]
pentagram.jpg
783KB, 916x873px
Any of you follow this religion? What do you think of it?

I think it's quite charming and interesting; unlike the Abrahamic religions.
>>
>>19581404
>I think it's quite charming and interesting; unlike the Abrahamic religions.

Maybe if you're a teenager with a rebellious complex.
>>
But, it is an Abrahamic religion.
>>
>>19581412
This, fucking edgy kids
>>
File: Capture.png (54KB, 137x151px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
54KB, 137x151px
>>19581404
Nice DOOM 3 artwork.
>>
I agree it is quite charming, I am just not a fan of santainism's theme music or entrance. I find it hard to cheer for that sillyness
>>
>>19581462
that's how your mum feels about u
>>
Not my cup of tea.
The only good way is Neutrality.
>>
Sorry I only speak English, not sure what mum is
>>
What part of satanism do you find appealing? The "do what thou wilt" philosophy? Hate to tell you but thats part of literally every religion. There's nothing about Satanism that isn't found in literally every other religion.

>follow our rules or find yourself alone in oblivion.

The only way to find your true self is to worship God, the real God, and commune with him via compounds like DMT and mescaline.

Doesn't matter which specific framework you follow as long as you're seeking the true God and that you're taking the steps to meet him and worship him. It's not that hard to do as long as you're genuinely seeking Him and you're not hurting others to accomplish your goals.
>>
File: 1493499908146.gif (1MB, 400x560px) Image search: [Google]
1493499908146.gif
1MB, 400x560px
There are many "Satanic religions"
Biblical - Eating cats, sacrificing virgins etc.
LaVey - The way of life for people tired of turning the second cheek.
Spiritual - Chakras, meditations, magic, talking to spirits, meeting God himself Lucifer as believed he`s the good guy in this story, left-hand path

>The only way to find your true self is to worship God, the real God, and commune with him via compounds like DMT and mescaline.

>Doesn't matter which specific framework you follow as long as you're seeking the true God and that you're taking the steps to meet him and worship him. It's not that hard to do as long as you're genuinely seeking Him and you're not hurting others to accomplish your goals.

As a spiritual satanist, i can confirm this is the way it works and the way i and my friends follow.
>>
>>19581546
The Church of Satan and Satanic Temple are fine examples of Satanism.

>worship God
>seek the true God

Yes, yes, yes. I've heard this many times on this board. You have your own true god but I find Lucifer to be the true god.
>>
>>19582098
You have misunderstood me. I believe that Lucifer is my god, but idea that Lucifer is human shaped goat with pitchfork that causes only evil sounds retarded to me, tho many people believe that
>>
What part of satanism is charming? sounds like you prefer evil over good.
>>
>>19582163
Why should you love the enemy?
Why should you turn the second cheek?
Why would you prefer prayers over action?
Why would you love your enemy while he rips your ribs apart?
Why would you like to be sheep when you can become dragon

Satan represents power, wisdom, and kindness to those who deserve it.

Why would you pray to failure on a crucifix?
>>
>>19581404
Isn't there a place in Dante's inferno were the satanist's go? Like down in the lower levels were they can be with Satan & do drugs & have sex for all eternity? If it exist's there then it must be true & I can choose were I go.
>>
>>19582288

Because that kind of thinking never works. It all just leads to corruption
>>
>>19581404
>take Hinduism
>change the same to something edgy

You're not cool enough to worship the real devil
You probably feel guilty for killing bugs I highly doubt you'd be able to sacrifice a virgin to the great bahgool
They literally wouldn't let you into hell
>>
File: Not The Game.jpg (17KB, 550x400px) Image search: [Google]
Not The Game.jpg
17KB, 550x400px
>>19582288
Incompetent fool.
>>
>>19582288
The cross was not a failure, all the things you mentioned such as love your enemy / those who persecute you, prayer etc. are of God/Jesus.You do know Gods power & wisdom far surpasses Satans right? Satan is nothing to him. Be thankful God is merciful because if he had your way of thinking he could have casted judgement on you long ago but instead he wants you to repent & accept Christ to be saved.
>>
>>19582307

You do know that Dante's Inferno is not a religious text right?
>>
>>19582425
You do know know that fuck you right?
>>
>>19581404
Which branch of Satanism views it's "devil" not in an Abrahamic way but as "the obstacle"?

I know there's one. I thought it was a good take on what a devil by definition was.
>>
>>19582098
LARP. Nothing but LARP
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.