[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

September 23

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 7

File: 10978356.jpg (39KB, 402x402px) Image search: [Google]
10978356.jpg
39KB, 402x402px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqczaF0KT3Q

Is this just a coincedence?
>>
File: 10983756.jpg (29KB, 500x277px) Image search: [Google]
10983756.jpg
29KB, 500x277px
cmon /x/ give me your input
>>
File: 1504565856282.gif (999KB, 250x251px) Image search: [Google]
1504565856282.gif
999KB, 250x251px
>>19581371

Cosmic level event happening. The planets/stars prove that.

What the event will be? Anyone's guess.
>>
Do you really think coincidence exists?
Seriously?
>>
>>19581662
I dont believe in coincedence.
>>
>>19581654
2012 all over again.
>MUH PLANETS AND S-STARS THEY'RE MOVING HURRRRRRRRR
God you fucking brain-dead vapid pieces of shit are literally worse than flat-earthers and I wish you all had you dicks cut off.
Can we make a bet?
If FUCKING NOTHING happens like always, all you retards that believe in this, kill yourselves. If something happens, I kill myself? Ready to bet, pussies?
>>
>>19581834
what if 2012 wasnt the end of the world, but the end of an era? stop being an edgy faggot
>>
>>19581948
What if your mother didn't smoke crack when she was pregnant with you and you weren't born retarded?
>>
File: 1505093163827.jpg (984KB, 2327x2980px) Image search: [Google]
1505093163827.jpg
984KB, 2327x2980px
>>19581834

The scope of your awareness is so limited I doubt you'd notice anything regardless.
>>
we walked in galactic centre without problems and there are retards who think that few planets alignment give you some bad shit
>>
>>19581834
This this this.
>>
>>19581962
>I come to /x/ with no interest in /x/
Why man
>>
>>19582373
Not him but I come to x with interest in x not hardcore autism about ANOTHER end of the world. Fuck off
>>
>>19582382
Then why do you shitpost in a thread that doesnt concern you?
I dont go to that vampire thread to annoy the autists so why do you feel compelled to shit in here?
>>
I'm not someone who has posted in this thread yet so I'm not really involved in the arguments, but I just wanted to chime in and say that I have no idea why I keep coming to /x/. Every time it's just a bunch of tulpa succubus revelations 69:420 psychic divination chakra alignment skinwalker sky daddy spiritual bullshit and roleplaying. I guess I just hold on hope for a good thread. And sometimes I do find some that I find intriguing. Even still this place is a shit show.
>>
>>19582391
Cause I'm tired of autistic schitzos making garbage treads. Vampire one isn't better than this one kek
>>
>>19581371
have you just finished thawing? this story has a beard longer than the chinese wall..
>>
>>19581948
>muh cosciousness shift

You can bullshit consciousness shifting every time a happening fails. Its the ultimate copout
>>
>>19582457
Agreed.

Honestly the muh happening people should just kill themselves with a rock and pretend it was an asteroid that skydaddy virgo mary sent
>>
People don't really appreciate how bad it is to exist
>>
>>19582491
For all we know this existence is all we have. We don't know for sure if there's anything after this life so why not see it as a good thing and try to be content with it?
>>
>>19582491
You can say that again.. and again.. and again.. ect.
>>
>>19582498
>biblical prophecy
>its not like we're going to hell or anything
>>
>>19582534
The bible is a shitty ARG
>>
>>19582434
Let us just have hope for an end to this shitty existanse pls
>>
>>19581834
The world did end in 2012. You just don't see it
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_dates_predicted_for_apocalyptic_events
>>
>>19581371
God Damn I hope not. That music can't be "goodbye" enough for me.
>>
>>19583176
This.
Time Fucking Stopped and nobody noticed!
>>
>>19581654
Prob some scripted ass event like some political shit or war or something.
>>
I didn't wanna exists anyway.
>>
File: download (35).jpg (4KB, 109x179px) Image search: [Google]
download (35).jpg
4KB, 109x179px
>>19581371
>implying semptember 23 doesn't happen every fucking year
>>
what is real? what is reality? what are you?
How do you fit in? what is your part? why here?
where does it all end? How did it begin?
why? time? you? me? I? them? or they?

you are the clown, dancing in the madness. Fireworks light up your background while you perfom one of your best behavior. you are a clown, dancing to this madness. Fireworks light up the background while you perform one of your worst behavior.

you see the sickness, you where told, you understand the moral, you have learned.
be a good human being, be a good teacher, learn the nature and their mechanics. Or be a butterlfly, ripping of the bones of dead animals. you came, to stay.

Now look what you have made me, what a chaos. Who will ever understand this insanity? This my friend, is the only question to ask. Who in the fuck will ever understand this Diabolical insanity?
>>
clocks tells lie every day. They are invented to tell lies to you every day. They lie to your soul, if you have one, or maybe they just lie to your consciousness, your brain or what ever is in charge of your receiving field of reality. Clocks deceived deliberately, just so you work, clocks are a fairytell, so you sleep at night and wake up when the sun comes to you.
and this i call my first trick. see, everything is moving. up and down. forward and backward. it is selective chaotic and electrical charged. Moving on and on, oh boy, someone need to measure it. Catch it, hunt it, acknowledge its existence, make it part of your reality. Time, here it is.

But who is going to kill it?
>>
Someone should call VALIS
>>
A young bird, who dies. His last flight is a story who only a old man knows to tell before he dies too. It might happened over the ocean, towards the sun when she drowned into the abyss. The everlasting mourning hung like iron chains on her and drew him deep down to the deepest place on earth. Someone would say, this is a sad story. No, this is actually a relieving story that seems to tells truth of the handling of the never ending pain.

If aliens from outer space reached a higher consciousness through the use of clode based storage of information and the wireless connecting of such cloud through a gene manipulated advanced brain, wouldn't this mean they made themself to a all knowing being? This would mean, if you know the password, you could actually become god.
>>
One men like everyone else need to know his sound. Find your frequencies and dive into the endless sea of infinity. You all are practicing this already, some do it more often, other do it more rarely. And when you find it, you get that feeling. You know what i mean, as if the whole nature around you would go with the tact of the beat, all the happenings and sounds. Just everything start to tune in to your vibration. This is not a coincidant. You are actually exploiting the frequenicies around you. Drinking out of a glass is the thing that makes us to humans.

good night and have a nice next day. Stay save and do not get fucked by everyone else. Borderline peter over and out.
>>
>>19581834
Get the fuck off /x/ you namefagging peon, you aren't welcome here. Go back to Plebbit
>>
>>19583787
more ?
>>
wake me up when September ends
>>
>>19582034

no but the elite who worship this stuff might have some shit planned. like a nuke going off.
>>
>>19581834
hey man i don't like false prophets either but copy and pasting the same shit you said in another thread is gay you faggot
>>
>>19583935
when you don't know what sage means
>>
File: 1467219149520.jpg (347KB, 487x536px) Image search: [Google]
1467219149520.jpg
347KB, 487x536px
>>19583935
>telling people to go back to >>>/r/eddit when you don't even know what saging is
>>
>>19581371
imagine if it all coincidence
i will would be disappointed
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.