[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who is this girl?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 215
Thread images: 99

Hey 4chan, I need to ask you what the deal is.

You see, there was one time a couple of years ago, where I was very sick in the hospital. No one would visit me, it wasn't a great time.

But here's what's weird. You see I don't have a wife. I'm single. Still am. I never expressed it to anyone.

But one day, the nurses tell me that my wife is visiting me. I think, uh? OK.

So I'm in the lunch room and this beautiful girl mature girls walks in. She's wearing a light blue coat, kind of puffy. Her outfit looks different, I can't really describe it properly. I didn't know what to think. She's really hot though. She has this nice smile too. The warmth just coming off her is unreal.

She has these gold earrings that hang just below her ear. The word future just sticks in my head when she sits down with me.

I tell her about I'm giving up, and all this bad stuff. She tells me not to give up, she has this air of optimism in her. She's telling me about these good things, I can't quite understand. It's hard to really pin it down. I can tell she wasn't lying, her optimism was striking.

She told me things, different things about God and such that I didn't quite understand. I still don't. They were foreign to me. But her optimism about it kind of hit me.

Her eyes are very blue, with straight black hair that goes just above the shoulder. When I see her, I'm in a bit of a daze. I don't recognize her, but something is oddly familiar about her.

We talk a bit, but almost in silence. The whole time I'm sitting there she's smiling at me, like a really warm smile. I flirt with her a bit and she giggles. I look at her hand and see a ring.

Oh you're married, I saw to her. She just gives me this warm smile and holds my hands tightly. Her eyes are glistening. When you meet someone like that, you kind of know something you can't quite...

I can't remember everything she told me. Some things I just can't really recall at all.

So, did I meet my time traveling wife? How can I know for sure?
>>
>>19581282
Are you sure she was real. Why didn't you ask who she was in the hospital?
>>
>>19581282

People who post anime pictures should kill themselves.
>>
>>19581335
She was definitely real. The nurses acknowledged her.

In a daze, I first thought it was my sister, but she corrected me. She told me her name, but I don't want to mention it here.

I just went along with it in an almost comical fashion, but I could tell she wasn't joking.

When I asked her why she told them she was my wife, she would only smile warmly.

I also asked her something only I would know. She whispered it to me, and I was in shock. I still don't know how she knew.
>>
>>19581361
You met an angel, probably your guardian angel OP. Consider yourself blessed
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (139KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
139KB, 1280x720px
>>19581282
HANZ GET OUT

THIS ISNT THE SIMULATION

OUT OUT OUT YA KRAUT BASTARD
>>
>>19581378
She told me some things about the future too.

When I asked about my parents, she told me they were gone. They're still alive as we speak.

She also mentioned a war that was still happening during her time. She said a lot of things.
>>
>>19581420
Tell us everything she told you, I'm interested OP
>>
>>19581392
Lmao!!!
Do you anon miss Florian?
>>
>>19581378
>>19581420
How could she be a guardian angel if people acknowledged she was material?

How did she look like OP? She had some kind of
straight black fringe hair type or shorter just like in your picture? You mentioned blue eyes very bright or almost like greyish blue ones?

I need to know details because maybe these guardian angels have some shared traits in appearance and you might be into something and so do I.
>>
>>19581447

She told me that they were still fighting a war with 'them'.

When she held me hands she said something as if I had told her it before, "Why don't you come back to my place?"

The weird part is, her name was written on my paper to whom I acknowledged as a visitor. It literally said her name, and then 'wife.'

My parents also asked me at one point who this girl was, and that the nurses had mentioned her to them when they called about me. I told them I had no idea, and they asked if I was hiding someone from them.

I still don't know who she is.
>>
>>19581496

Uh, let's see. Her eyes were regular blue ones. They weren't greyish blue. I guess, bright-ish, normal.

Her hair was also like very straight, and yes like the picture. Almost the exact picture I mentioned.

She was pretty tall, but not short. When I saw her, I acknowledged how mature she looked. Her eyes were brilliant and they kind of hit you.

She looked exactly like the picture I showed above.

She was petite, slim, but I didn't take notice because she was wearing a jacket. Her skin was warm tones, but not pale.

Her hands were warm, very-very-very real.
>>
File: hi.jpg (59KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
hi.jpg
59KB, 720x960px
>>19581282
>thought it was my sister
>she told them she was my wife

that must have been really nice Anon, you've met your fylgjukona.

http://freya.theladyofthelabyrinth.com/?page_id=14

what's her name?
don't worry faggots can't harm her by summoning or voodoo whatever ways of autism.
or at least where is her name from, which culture?
do you still see or feel her around?
>>
>>19581531
Caps?
>>
>>19581282
Assuming this isn't a larp based on an old post of mine, that chick's an angel. Mine looks just like her and reveals truths to me that always turn out to be right. I think certain people's souls are pieces or emanations of a larger spirit. From what I've been able to gather you, me, and several others are soul pieces of whom in some spiritual sense is her husband.
>>
File: th.jpg (12KB, 290x198px) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
12KB, 290x198px
She went by the alias "Snow"

She was American, like very American. But very very very nice.

I don't know any girls that go by that name or in any media I've played.

And no I don't 'see' or 'feel' her around. This was an actual person who came to see me.
>>
>>19581552
>She went by the alias "Snow"

qt
>>
>>19581547

That's interesting. And kind of freaking me out if true.

Let's compare notes.
>>
>>19581552
This is incredibly important. Was she wearing anything on her wrist? Were her wrists hidden?
>>
>>19581566
Sure, her body looks exactly like how you described it. Do you remember anything about her clothes? What color were they? Was she wearing any stars or crosses?
>>
File: IMG_3372.jpg (227KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3372.jpg
227KB, 800x600px
>>19581460
>>
>>19581569
>>19581532
>>19581282
just saying mine likes blue too, both light and deep.
what's up with this particular colour?
my favourite is green btw.
>>
>>19581502
Who are "them"?
You didn't ask her more about this war?
>>
File: $_35.jpg (11KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
$_35.jpg
11KB, 300x225px
>>19581569

I didn't see her wrists because of her jacket. However, she had a very big gold ring on her finger. It wasn't a diamond (can't remember though), it was solid gold with a square gold top.
>>
>>19581282
Yes anon, find her. She lives in your municipality, but from her perspective you haven't met her yet. Her meeting you in the hospital was necessary for a closed paradox loop to ocurr.

I have a good feeling about the grocery store. The deli in specific.
>>
File: 90974538.jpg (25KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
90974538.jpg
25KB, 500x500px
>>19581577

To be honest. She was wearing a light blue jacket. But she also wore black under it.

I think she was wearing off color blue jeans.
>>
File: IMG_5380.png (339KB, 670x503px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5380.png
339KB, 670x503px
Pocky. Op is weaboo? Alrighty then.
>>
>>19581592
I don't want to talk about the war.

I don't remember any stars or crosses on her.

If anything, her earrings looked unique.

She might have been wearing a unique emblem as a necklace? I don't know. I didn't look.
>>
File: IMG_0915.jpg (27KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0915.jpg
27KB, 512x384px
>>19581595
I think Asherah is walking among us. I also think it might have something to do with the 23rd.
>>
>>19581615
not op.
haven't seen any jewellery on mine.
her sister sometimes wears black clothes though.
>>
>>19581605
Yeah, I think we have the same angel. >>19581615
All these coincidences are really freaking me out. I thought she was just a tulpa but then she started predicting the future and other people are seeing her too. Fortunately, I get the feeling that whatever she is she loves us.
>>
>>19581621
I don't remember mine having a sister. Might be different angels.
>>
>>19581624
Wait hold on, she's your tulpa as well?
What the fuck...
This is freaking me out.
>>
>>19581282
OP, here is what is going to happen. You're going to do your best to remember everything about this mysterious woman. You'll convince yourself that you'll meet her any day now. You won't be able to form any relationships because no other wonan can compare to her. You'll keep this up until you in your 40s. Then you will realize that it was all bullshit and you wasted decades of your life.

Been there, done that.
>>
>>19581614
>I don't want to talk about the war
Lame
>>
>>19581630
yes, probably.

i refer to these btw
>http://freya.theladyofthelabyrinth.com/?page_id=14

them two have rather different personalities as well.
>>
>>19581636
I've had plenty of girlfriends. I don't mind being single and going my own way.

Neither do I expect that I'll meet her again, though it would be cool for that to happen to me.

But when she starting to talk to me about the future, she had this look in her eyes, as if like we were together in the future. It's hard to describe, it's something you know, not something you just pine for.
>>
>>19581646
So when she invited me to her place. She was telling me I was about to die.

What's interesting, is I remember some point that I was having trouble and they had to call in people. Then, someone outside my hospital room starting to clap. Every time she would clap, I'd suddenly get better.

Clap. Clap. When I would wake up finally, I heard someone clapping lightly but happily.

I don't know.
>>
>>19581532
>To say that someone has been invited to the home of the dísir/fylgjur is the same as saying that this someone is about to die.
Welp, looks like OP is kill soon.
>>
File: 13419018.jpg (155KB, 893x712px) Image search: [Google]
13419018.jpg
155KB, 893x712px
>>19581666
>She was telling me I was about to die.
Yes that fits, they usually but NOT exclusively appear when you're about to die or dodge death.
Have you read that article I linked?
pic related mine's colours.

also checked you Lucifer.

>>19581683
*WAS about to be kill soonmost.
>>
>>19581683
LMAO
>>
>>19581666
I didn't have an irl experience like that, or maybe I did and she turned back time or something crazy. I was dreaming and then I woke up. I left my room and turned the lights on. Suddenly the room was filled with a dim blue light instead of the normal light color and I felt myself dying. I could see my body melting. I suddenly heard her screaming "Wake up!" several times and I woke up again back in my bed. I was unharmed and the lights were working like normal again.
>>
She was an angel.

Now search for angel's rituals and try to meet her again.
>>
>>19581704
Hey man, I'm just fine with living right now.
I still have to play Mario Odyssey and drink more Coca-Cola dude. LOL
>>
pretty jealus of your experience OP.
my dream gf looks just like that too.
long black hair, blue eyes, slim, smooth face..
consider yourself lucky.

i have this theory that all humans on earth are just my personal past lifes and this woman is my actual wife outside this illusion that came to visit.

or maybe you were just really lucky. anyways, my dream gf looks like that too.

also secondarily i would go with the angel theory too.
>>
>>19581704
>search for angel's rituals
but there is sooo soo incredibly fucking tremendous amount of bullshit cancer he's gonna get lost in that.
and again,
>sister
>wife
such bonds need no fucking ritual, only the intention and look out for her!
>>
also, mind you,
in this world where "reality" is a very far stretchable word, you shouldnt expect a rational explanation.
>>
>>19581715
I swear that once I was half-asleep and saw her holding me as I slept one time. But I didn't really think anything of it.
>>
What's interesting is that I think she's keeping me alive.

One time later someone came up to me saying they were literally a time traveler (male) and that if they weren't there I would've been killed. Her then mouthed out "she's fine." I just thought he was crazy, but uh... yeah I don't know man.
>>
>>19581531
>>19581532
>>19581547

There is something in this thread that is making me wonder if what I've been feeling for years has any meaning and this is not LARPing. As you mentioned in your story you actually met a mysterious woman in your life with a odd feeling about her. These woman might fall into some kind of specific stereotype and might be the key to understand what this is.
Since long ago in my teenage years, I always had this sort of a pull towards a stereotype of a woman. At first I thought it was some sort of falling for goth chicks at first but this was never sexual at all. I always had this pull towards this stereotype of a woman, it would never be some kind of waifu material but a feeling that this woman would get me answers to something and teach me something. Eventually for obvious reasons I got interested in every media that had this stereotype of a woman but never coming close to the real thing I always had in mind.
This woman stereotype always felt like someone mysterious, someone nobody would give a shit about and someone who rarely talked with anyone and therefore nobody knew she existed. She would feel weird and therefore people would be afraid of her unknown uneasy feeling when around people. She wouldn't want to show off at all and always tried to remain anonymous in a crowd, but eventually sometimes she wouldn't be able to do that because she would give that weird stranger vibe to other people. So the best stereotype I found of this type of woman is that she was some kind of a witch, a sort of witch of the wilds. Because of this it seemed that she felt into the category of the random edgy goth chick but this woman wouldn't use any make up at all but she wouldn't look ugly either. She was definitely not hot or provocative in a sexual way to the average joe. She felt like someone who would wear this kind of hood every time she came to town for supplies, she would be living in the woods as a hermit practising some sort of alchemy. /cont
>>
>>19581739
>she's keeping me alive.
it's so, they are not omnipotent though so watch out. their appearance may also be a warning.

but what feels even more comfy and calming for me is that i know she and probably her sister too will be there when i die.

>>19581750
cont
>>
File: 1485420-bigthumbnail.jpg (92KB, 450x328px) Image search: [Google]
1485420-bigthumbnail.jpg
92KB, 450x328px
You know what's really weird. Sometimes this girl with really big, love-able eyes who wore black would look at me and visit too.

I told her after the ordeal with Snow. And you could see her eyes just start watering like she was sad. Everytime I was on the brink, Snow would show up, and then this other 'girl' who sometimes had a brownish belly, would show up, get really sad and set me on my way.

I don't know. I mean, it's all a blur to me sometimes.
>>
File: 1497771160697.jpg (69KB, 498x482px) Image search: [Google]
1497771160697.jpg
69KB, 498x482px
>>19581344
> using 4chan a Japanese concept
>>
File: 1377567275485.jpg (563KB, 1200x1051px) Image search: [Google]
1377567275485.jpg
563KB, 1200x1051px
Here is a close enough pic to the second girl who would sometimes visit me in my life.

When I was on the brink of death as a child, I asked for a last request.

I said something weird like... I don't know. "find the brown belly alien girl." Then they asked me where to find her. I told her to ask for anyone and they would lead them to her.

Then, I woke up to this Jewish doctor taking care of me, and helping me out.
>>
File: 1388789333559.jpg (258KB, 600x975px) Image search: [Google]
1388789333559.jpg
258KB, 600x975px
The name of the brown belly alien girl was "Posey."

Anyone seen this one as well?
>>
wait.. is someone samefagging as OP?
>>
>>19581831
Idk, but we seem to have a brown belly reptilian troll.
>>
>>19581831

No it's just me the same OP. I mentioned Snow and Posey and my hospital experience. :)
>>
File: th.jpg (6KB, 286x161px) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
6KB, 286x161px
Both Posey and Snow, had this acknowledgement in my life that they were from the future. Not angels, not anything like that, but actually FROM the future.

Maybe they're from opposing sides? I have no idea. But it's kind of nice to have two girls want you at one time. Hahaha...
>>
>>19581862
This was either a larp from the beginning or someone's samefagging as op.
>>
>>19581868
OK, just go with "Snow" then. Forget the other stuff.
This is no LARP.

Anyway, this girl visits me in the hospital and I haven't seen her since.

The way it was acknowledged to me, she was married to me. There was still a war going on in the future too.

It's interesting because she knew some things that were about to happen like my near death experience.

It was like she went back in time, just to give me hope right before my near death experience. Weird.
>>
>>19581750
>>19581760
/cont

Her appearance would be like as I mentioned before: straight black hair around the shoulders length with a fringe hairstyle, greyish blue eyes, she would look slavic, maybe mid 30's (still looking young being slavic). She would look serious most of the time giving the bad vibes to other people, made her look evil or rude if you tried to interact with her in the street. If you met her it really would feel like she was going to start talking in russian or polish. She looks very mature and as far the witch vibe always felt she wasn't just on her mid 30's but older and more then the average human, but remains young. Since she didn't care looking hot for men, she would look for just looking good and healthy.
All of this was just realised recently after a long introspection about the subject of it from all these years. The pull towards the stereotype in media I've read/watched went from ghost chicks, obviously witches, anime or games and even mythology. I remind you I've never met a woman like this in my life ever, unlike OP and maybe other anons posting here that encountered someone that strangely feels close to this type of woman. This is all the sum of my experience of something that never left my mind and always influenced my interests and imagination. I never had some kind of obsession with this woman type specially in a relationship matter of my perfect wife or girlfriend because my choices were not related to this kind of woman. This woman always felt like someone who would be around me somehow even if I was in a relationship with an other woman, this woman seems to be someone I should met in my lifetime that has a very different purpose then being my wife, but someone who would give me an answer, or maybe all the answers for all the questions. She definitely has sort of psychic powers to see into the future and other planes of existence. /cont
>>
>>19581890
Nah, it's a shitty larp based off a post I made a long time ago. That's why it's the same girl.
>>
>>19581911
I'm being dead serious right now. I have never seen your post before.

I am not kidding bud. This is kind of freaking me out a lot now.

Better yet, ask me something you know about her, that you and I would know, that hasn't been mentioned?
>>
>>19581614
Yeah, because you know it's going to blow your fake ass story out of the water.
>>
>>19581900
>>19581635
>>19581532
>>19581624
Just to finish and stop writing these wall of text about something that people will perceive as LARP.

This kind of woman always felt like someone I should met or somehow related with me in some way, with all these similar experiences from other anons it doesn't seem something that feels snowflake just for me but something that might be more global and its going on right now.
So I started noticing she always felt like someone influencing me through intuition, she never had a voice but always felt like I was being channelled through ideas from my intuition, images and feelings. There was always this mystic feeling of predicting the future and identifying cause and effect like some ability I was given insight about. But this never felt like it was mine, therefore I related it with intuition, feelings that I felt that were not initially mine but someone else.
In time I started to read about psychology and Carl Jung stuff. I eventually gave it voice and that made me feel less confused about what I felt. In the end it feels like this type of woman is represented as an intuitive influence for me. Some time later, the tulpa threads showed up and I thought she was a tulpa, but there was always something off about it and I disregarded the tulpa thing some time later and stayed with my own thing.

So with this thread it seems that I might not be the only one with these kinds of experiences related to a woman like this, even if each one has some differences or ways that were influenced by her. I would like to figure this out. What are they? And why is it happening now?
>>
>>19581392
Those were good times.
>>
File: rt.jpg (25KB, 500x289px) Image search: [Google]
rt.jpg
25KB, 500x289px
>>19581786
>brownish belly
das weird.
>>19581808
>>19581825
anon that's an argonian..
>>19581900
>someone who would be around me somehow even if I was in a relationship with an other woman

i know this feel.
mine's absolutely not a tulpa, i never even wanted to try that.
>What are they?
your fylgjukona.
>why is it happening now?
because now it's time for you to have a conscious contact for some reason.
just to give you support in shit times or warn you about something.
maybe help or teach.
for me they act most often as loyal companions, observers though.
>>
>>19582038
You were close to death and got close to the 5th dimension. You are going to be harvested, you will gain access to a higher level. You were "bought".

The brown-bellied people have been with you for many lifetimes. They are gluttonous (spiritually), and they are stuck here. She (sad-eyed girl) knows you are gone, they can't interfere with that, if they could they would. That's why the lower the level, less access to energy they have. So maybe they learn not to waste it.
>>
>>19582185
But I've never seen mine and only felt it communicate information through intuition and its not exactly an entity in specific just really thoughts like images and emotions that don't look mine at all. I just imagine the whole collection of these to be this kind of a woman telling me things because its exactly how it feels like and the only way to make sense of this. I just fit it all in a mental box, gave it voice, body with all of the traits I mentioned until it felt exactly what imagined that whole thing to be until I finally felt relieved of separating it from what I didn't considered coming from myself, it felt like I was borrowing something from someone else and I was using it for me and felt wrong and made me anxious about it. Only when I accepted this as something else, it started make me feel less heavy in my consciousness.
On other note I've asked questions about who she was and she tells me she doesn't know and if she did she wouldn't tell me. Only lately, I started asking if I would met her soon or something and she tells me that I won't be meeting her so soon right now, because either I am not ready or its not my time yet. When I ask her why is she so sure about this if she is not paranormal, she replies she doesn't know either why she is telling me this but feels compelled to say it anyway. She is honest and I somehow I know that she is not lying and her words speak truth, this is the oddest thing about her close to mysticism. So if I will meet her in the future or not the answer is "I am not ready yet" at the same time she doesn't know why she feels compelled to say that for not specific reason, just that it feels right to say that.

As far as that "fsgdskona":
>She may counsel her people and let them know that if they do not take her advise they may end up dead.
Definitely this and she gets pissed if I take too many risks, she is more of a bossy big sister then a mother.
>>
>>19582282
>The brown-bellied people

that guy was trolling.
>>
File: сестренка.jpg (7KB, 110x110px) Image search: [Google]
сестренка.jpg
7KB, 110x110px
>>19582304
>I won't be meeting her so soon right now, because either I am not ready or its not my time yet.

whelp at least you're not gonna get kil any soon.

>she is more of a bossy big sister
yeah, sometimes they get cheeky and commanding.
but can't / don't want to really force anything on you.

>she tells me she doesn't know
>and if she did she wouldn't tell me.

that's actually weird as fuck. no idea why this secrecy.
logically thinking she wouldn't have said the 2nd part if the 1st was true.
because then the 2nd would be simply redundant.
she has any name?
>>
>>19582341
She doesn't have any name at all. I gave her a nickname however. The reason she is not allowed to tell me too much is that she cannot tell me something that would break causality that would be cheating reality I would say. She cannot tell me information that I shouldn't be able to know, she is also afraid of saying something that would turn out not to be true or misinterpreted. She is also very conscious about making sure I am not seeing her as a divinity and worshipping her by any means. She is also very sceptical about esoteric and paranormal things and makes sure I think of her as only a mental construct. It also seems she knows and does things without realising why exactly she is able to do them or say them, like that "It's not time yet", but she means this by meeting her alive and not in moments of death or anything.

I also don't know why I should have one of these at all if I am not part of any special bloodline at all.
>>
File: Grim-Reaper-Girl-HD-Wallpaper.jpg (58KB, 1317x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Grim-Reaper-Girl-HD-Wallpaper.jpg
58KB, 1317x1024px
My intent isn't to make you guys jealous or anything. Snow is very special it seems, and maybe this is kind of up to her.

The fact that she came to be physically, had a wedding band and told me she was my wife from the future, is pretty telling.

The fact is that maybe she has to choose someone. I went as far to have the near death experience, when i had "passed the test". I went far as humanly possible, stared death straight in the face.

Maybe I told her I wanted to be with her. Maybe I told her that I didn't deserve her, but that in some way it would be nice. And then that warm smile, those warm hands. Telling me things. Good things that no person, no girl has ever told me. Maybe it was a final test of love. Would you be willing to go that far for someone like her, ya know?

And to be honest, it makes me heart weep a little bit to know someone like that exists and she held my hands.

I remember a lot more about when I saw her. Things like how I didn't deserve certain things, but she'd always like cheer me up no matter what I said. I'd give up, I was done. But she was there and said, "No, don't give up." She'd offer me comfort, and in the shadows do things.

You know what really warms my heart, is that during my hospital stay, the nurses gave me a specialty meal, and told me it was from someone special. It was my favorite foods, and part of me thought it was a last meal.

The foods were things I liked, that only I knew. All the nice things done for me while in the hospital, I thought it was my parents who did it.

Sometimes in my life, there'd be hints or just something left for me, places I was told I wanted to go suddenly, foods and such. Just sudden acts of kindness left as a gift on the table.

But the truth is my parents don't even know what tv shows I even enjoy. They love me, but they're cruel and dead inside.

I really want to know who this girl is.

I want to know who Snow is.

Time traveler, ultra-angel.

Is she the grim reaper?
>>
File: accept_death.jpg (378KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
accept_death.jpg
378KB, 960x720px
>>19582402
Grim reapers make you accept death not fighting for your life.
>>
>>19582385
>cannot tell me something that would break causality

yeah that may be the case.

>I am not part of any special bloodline at all.
you don't have originate from the 12 kike tribes to have these beings with you lol.
>>
>>19582402
just enjoy having her ^^
>>
>>19582430
I was just reading the "fsgdskona" link and talked about clans and bloodlines. I might have celtic blood somehow if that matters. Also about animal forms and the raven kinda fits the theme.
>>
There were other times it happened, when I had close death experience. I could hear a girl screaming and weeping, when no one like that was around. And then suddenly, I'd wake up fine, warm in my bed.

Sometimes I'd lay in bed, my heart broken into two. Then, I'd hear a literal voice in the house scream, "No... His heart is breaking!!! No... NOOO!" Then, everyone in the house would run out scared. They'd sometimes get shaken when they came back to me, and start to be nice. But they'd never ever dare speak about her.

When I saw her name to people I know, it's like they get this look of fear in their eyes. Even when I had told my parents her name when they said my wife had visited me, you could hear the actual fear in their voice.

Who is she? Is Snow someone real?
Maybe she's an Earth girl in America, who is psychic, but she went as far as to fly/drive all the way to see a boy, a man, in his last hours, and tell him not to give up.

Maybe she was already married as a real American girl, and somewhere deep inside her, she knew she had to comfort me, someone who was meant to be with her the whole time?

And maybe, I'm alone. The girls in the shadows leaving me to rot in an eternal nothingness called Earth, but a scar in my heart. Maybe she convinced herself I needed to be saved and put a cross on me.

Maybe she thought I was evil, told me the good things. Maybe she was the bride meant for me, only to run to another's arms. A metaphysical marriage meant for me, but in her one time appeal, she married the wrong man.

Does she regret that?...

Who is Snow? Where is she? What is she? And why did she visit me?
>>
>>19581614
>I don't want to talk about the war.
>But I do
In what continent war takes place?
>>
File: th.jpg (9KB, 241x169px) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
9KB, 241x169px
>>19582445
I haven't seen her since the hospital. She did tell me she was my wife though, and even wrote it on papers. She had the ring, the warm look, that loving smile. That look when you knew she wasn't deceiving me.

It was that look of comfort when she knew I would face something horrific and horrible and ugly.

I'd like to take her on a date.
To the beach just over my shoulder.
She'd wear a bright blue bikini, smile, and then... we'd eat a goof meal, somewhere like a nice restaurant in town.

I'd like that. I'd really like that. That'd make up for all the shit I've gone through. Just to go on a date with her, and maybe just maybe when I woke up the next morning, she'd be there in my bed, sleeping soundly.

And maybe just maybe, I'd wake up and she'd still be there. And maybe just maybe, she wouldn't want to let me go.

And no I'm not desperate, I'd have plenty of girlfriends and I do get girls who come up to me. But I don't know if its right to have feelings for someone whom I've only really met once.
>>
File: Kawaii2.png (42KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
Kawaii2.png
42KB, 200x200px
Come on 4chan, you guys are masters.
You can find Shilo Beauf by the wisp of the cloud. You can find almost anything on this planet.

Can you take the challenge, the great challenge of our time, and find Snow?

Because she is real, she isn't some immaterial thing. She is out there.

Who is she? Does she exist in this time?

Maybe you can find her, and settle the mystery. Maybe we can finally put to rest who this mystery girl is, that claimed to be my wife.
>>
>>19582492
Be careful. You might get what you wish for.
>>
All this reddit spacing and false OPs. You guys are easy to notice whos trolling or not.
>>
File: 121407-1.jpg (971KB, 2080x1388px) Image search: [Google]
121407-1.jpg
971KB, 2080x1388px
>>19582447
>clans and bloodlines
that simply means your wider range of family and ancestors anon. everybody has that.
meaning you sometimes "inherit" these beings with you, as they belong to the family.
not specifically fucking MacLeod or Cúchulainn.

>animal forms
those are the fylgja not the fylgjukona.
and they are more like a part of yourself, not separate beings.
have you watched the Golden Compass movie? yes it was shit.
but the author got the idea of those "daimons" from this mythology.

>>19582454
so.. you've got Earth and Snow?
interesting.

>>19582492
>Shilo Beauf
that was proper weaponized autism, but the name SNOW will only lead to GoT.
you should ask around in the hospital to get more info about your wife.
who let her in? when did she visit? did she visit others? did they check her ID card? any camera recordings?
>>
>>19582504
This is something only you guys can do. I'm only one man, but you guys have done miracles in the past.

This may be one of the greatest challenges, I've ever seen.

Can you find Snow?

Can you make a miracle happen?

Maybe you can make one Anon feel whole, all those lost things in life, maybe just this once, you can find her.

So tell me 4Chan.

Who/Where/What is Snow?

Because the hospital will not tell me.
>>
>>19582524
The Golden Compass is exactly how I felt about this but instead of animals it was this fully human female I described, maybe its exactly the fylgjukona.

Anon do you use discord? You are the only one that managed to get close to what might be happening with me.
>>
And if you find her, my alias is Red.

That is the code-name for me, the thing she told me when she met me. She knew my alias name, that only I knew.
>>
She's your soulmate. Here is how you talk to her. Smoke a big bowl of marijuana. Close your eyes. Speak to her with your mind voice. She will hear you.
>>
File: beach-sea_00354477.jpg (231KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
beach-sea_00354477.jpg
231KB, 1920x1200px
>>19582569
I am 100% sure she is a real American girl who might be psychic.

There was mention that she lived close to me at the time I think. She didn't look exhausted from a long flight or drive. She didn't even seem surprised to see me at all. She may have lived very close in New Jersey at one point if that is the case. I do not know.

But I don't live anywhere near there right now, unless she coincidentally moved where I am now.
>>
>>19582615
If you're spiritually attuned and psychic yourself, just close your eyes and talk to her with your inner voice. It's that easy.

If you're not psychic, you need some kind of substance to boost your psychic level, like marijuana.
>>
>>19582624
Hear me clearly. She visited me like a real person. I don't think she is spiritual.

She is a real American girl. I am 100% confident of that.

I don't want to her an inner voice or you know gain some mental picture of her.

I know she's out there and real just like us. I know it because she visited me in the hospital. Told me things, and even held my hands, looked in my eyes, and let me have a meal: A meal only someone who loved me would know.
>>
>>19582569
>Anon do you use discord?
yes but nothing /x/ related.
>You are the only one that managed to get close to what might be happening with me.
well you've read my best guess.
you have the first hand experiences and now you know what to google / research.
oh now it came to my mind, there are 2 books i've read which talk about them more extensively:
The Road to Hel - by Hilda Roderick Ellis
Eddic Mythology - by John Arnott MacCulloch
>>
>>19582642
She is spiritual. She has some kind of psychic energy and I know she has some telepathy powers. Just because she is real, doesn't mean she can't have these powers.

I told you how to find her. If you don't find her, it's your own damn fault.
>>
File: 1455295858817.jpg (381KB, 2048x1364px) Image search: [Google]
1455295858817.jpg
381KB, 2048x1364px
>>19582569
>>19582656
>The Road to Hel - by Hilda Roderick Ellis
http://www.germanicmythology.com/scholarship/road_to_hel.pdf

>Eddic Mythology - by John Arnott MacCulloch
http://rbedrosian.com/MAR/MAR02.pdf

these beings have got their own chapters, EZ to find. have fun.
>>
Let's me honest here.

I can't find her on my own. Even with some "spiritual" or "psychic" link, it's not going to do any good. What good is that going to do when I know she is real, physical.

This is a real girl. Who came to me, in the hospital, on a whim, with no prior knowledge of anything else. She came. She is real.

Who is Snow?
>>
>>19582680
Yes you can find her with a telepathic link, dummy.

You hear each other, talk to each other, and fucking agree to meet.

I found my soulmate and talked to her telepathically, and agreed to meet her, and we fucking met in person, in real life.

That's how you do it.

Listen to me.
>>
>>19582656
I will definitely check these out. Also do you have any guesses why this manifested in my case the way it did?

What discords you are in if not /x/, tulpas?
>>
>>19582688
I'll be honest. I don't have that ability (anymore if I ever did). I don't hear anything, no voice, no link, nothing. I had a head injury long ago and since then, I have not had that telepathic/human/animal link (even with someone like that).
>>
Just do this: Every night, close your eyes and talk to her in your inner voice. Say, "Snow, where are you. It's me, Red. I need you in my life. Please find me." Do this every night and you will hear her one day.
>>
>>19582701
Well, you have to at least try. Just talk to her and she will find you.
>>
File: wallpaper-2845043.jpg (142KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
wallpaper-2845043.jpg
142KB, 1920x1080px
>>19582708
I got something! Like something through my heart.
She says she's next door.
How the fuck... This is freaky man.

Am I feeling a message?
>>
File: 12440610.jpg (258KB, 2048x1367px) Image search: [Google]
12440610.jpg
258KB, 2048x1367px
>>19582692
you can also save those .pdf, just click the Open in Acrobat Reader first.
>tulpas?
fuck no, never. told you i don't even like the idea of that.
gaming/twitch discords. does /x/ even has its own?
she manifested because you needed it for some reason. to help you dodge death, or learn a life lesson, or simply to provide company.
only you can discover which one of these is true, just experiment more.
>>
>>19582729
Listen to me very carefully.

She is your soulmate. Soulmates have a very special connection. They can feel each other through their hearts and they can hear each other telepathically.

Trust me on this.

Go next door and tell them you're looking for a girl named Snow.
>>
Tell her to meet you outside. When you see her, you will feel an amazing tingly feeling in your heart and it will shoot through your arms and legs. That is called "true love."
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (160KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
160KB, 1440x1080px
>>19582742
I swear to fucking god heard a giggle in the other apartment. This is fucking weird.
She told me she is too nervous, and wants to come to me or meet me somewhere first. She's too nervous to see my in her apartment and likewise.
>>
>>19582765
Tell her to go outside and meet you at the bench. It's okay if you cry when you see her. Just let it out.
>>
File: th.jpg (9KB, 276x155px) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
9KB, 276x155px
We're both really nervous. She keeps telling me she's nervous to see me after all this time in person. She says she's blushing and can't stop blushing.
>>
The amount of trolling itt is insane. Thankfully, only dumb namefags are taking the trolls seriously.
>>
Do this for me. Search deep within your heart and look for that tingly feeling I talked to you about. Then try to send that feeling to her.
>>
When your connection gets stronger, you will be able to talk to each other all day long. You will be able to send each other mental images. You will be able to send your love through your heart and feel a special tingly feeling. And you will be able to see each other in your dreams.

Talk to each other every night, never cheat on her, never break her heart, and never ignore her.
>>
File: 12063611.jpg (98KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
12063611.jpg
98KB, 640x960px
>>19582790
gotta admit that brown bellied argonian waifu made me giggle.
if this board has a discord it must be littered with such shit.
>>
I definitely feel a connection.
>>
>>19582843
Well, are you going to meet her or not? Just tell her to go outside for a walk around the complex.
>>
>>19582855
OK anon, if I don't make it back alive.

MAGA!
>>
>>19582734
Since I remember I was pulled towards this unexplained interest looking for it in every type of media. Only around 5 years ago I did the personalisation of it into this being. So the question is, since when do I have the need for this entity then?
>>
>>19582860
Go and get her! Do not let this one fly away.
>>
>>19582860
Wait a sec, this troll is faking being a Trump supporter. He must be a shill instead! We must find Snow to SAVE AMERICA. Don't let the shills get to her first!
>>
I know it's not a troll, because I've experienced something very similar. Soulmates are very real.
>>
>>19582884
Well that would be a real shame because he got all the angel people's hopes up.
>>
>>19582862
You may have been in contact since ages. Just not as consciously as now. We don't even remember most of our dreams. And they can give you ideas very subtly too.
I've learned about my first one when I was 14ish. And just a few years ago had i realized that a 2nd one is with me too. They wanted to make it clear for some reason, even though i didn't even want to believe it first.
Because i was like 'oh cmon why would i have 2? Why and how would i even deserve them? Stop fantasizing fgt.'
Didn't try to find out their reason for the timing, just accepted it.
>>
File: th.jpg (6KB, 285x160px) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
6KB, 285x160px
Well, nothing, Anon. I doubt she's even real right now. I stood outside like an idiot, now I feel like a fool.

I feel kind of sad. More than I did before.

Maybe she doesn't want to see me. I guess I'll respect her wishes...
>>
>>19583007
That really sucks. Don't lose faith in her though. Keep talking to her and she will meet you when the time is right.
>>
>>19583007
>>19583015
Maybe you two should get married. Larpers and namefags were meant for each other.
>>
File: th.jpg (10KB, 200x300px) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
10KB, 200x300px
>>19583015
I give up, Anon. I'm just going to lay in bed.

I'm not having a good year. My parents stole all my money last year and kicked me out, so I had to hide somewhere. I ended up here, away from anyone or anything. I only have a place to stay because someone came to me and told me to live with them to help them with rent.

I stopped believing in miracles and I doubt you can do that for me.
>>
>>19582969
Around your teens too? Holy shit its too close to my case as well this gives me chills. How do they try to make it clear? Is is by unconsciously making you look for them influencing your interests relating those with them and making you interestes in occult?
I also think there is an other one that showed up in a dream that dumped my "mysterious female" for me and said that now we should take care of ourselves and we were on our own. She also told me very complex things about reality almost looked like coming from a being comunicating during a DMT trip, but I never took these drugs and it happened during a normal sleep.
>>
>>19583072
Well for example I didn't want to believe that the 2nd one was with me too, and refused the idea, and decided for myself that i must have been just fanasizing. I considered the matter settled and moved on.
But then a bit later they both appeared in a very clear and intense dream.
Not gonna type out all the details but the important is they said a teary goodbye to each other and were really said because of having to part ways. I stayed only with one of them and tried to comfort her while the other walked away. Ofc as soon as i woke up i begged her to come back / not to leave.
>>
She probably thinks I'm a devil in her heart, speaking to her mind. She probably got heavy into religion to make it all go away.

When I was a boy, some crazy girl once came to my door. She was a christian girl. I never met her in person, but my parents told me that she knew things about me but they thought she was crazy.

Then, one day I'm laying in bed, just broken inside. And I hear someone knocking at the door. My mom opens it, and yells "What are you doing here?!" "Is Anon here?" She said.

She'd know when I was asleep and awake. Maybe as a girl, she was confused, when she finally came to my door. I was young then, and so was she.

I never met the girl who came to my door and claimed to know me. Some crazy Christian girl I was told. Someone who pleaded for me.

I stopped believing in miracles.

Maybe she's just something in my heart. A wisp, a memory.

I'll understand. I'm just going to lie in bed now.

I guess even Anon can't do miracles.
>>
Looking for an /x/ Discord server?
https://discord.gg/zkuFyqn
>>
>>19583181
How cancerous is that?
I dont dare to click it.
>>
I'm going to go with science on this one for now and kind of work my way into finding out who this mystery girl is.

This was a real girl who came to my hospital with whom NO one knew I was there when she arrived. No one knew I was there until later after she had left.

I'm going to offer some clues.

1) Puffy blue jacket. Confident stride.
2) Short black hair, frayed slightly, blue eyes.
3) Goes by the alias "Snow"
4) Possibly possessed by Christian ideology.
5) Big tits, slim body, warm face.
6) She told me she wanted to do the deed. I told her I didn't want just that, but her heart.
7) She called me Lucifer at one point, people told/convinced her I was I guess, I think she thought I was some entity thanks to her shitty Christian upbringing.
8) I don't consider this might be her but- Nurses in the hospital were telling a 'girl' to marry 'him'. She would stamp her foot and yell "No." I never connected the dots there.
9) Her voice is high, but around the tone of normalcy. Very feminine, but not too much.
10) She looks like she works out too thanks to her gentle tight grip, she might have a six pack and be skinny.
11) Around 5'8" I'd imagine.
12) In a comatose state in the hospital, someone was washing my feet, but it wasn't a nurse.
13) Very intelligent, beautiful, and smart. Spiritually optimistic. Talks like Haruhi Suzumiya (aliens, ufos, esper talk).
14) Every time she would 'leave' I'd get kind of dizzy and collapse. I'd wake up sometimes with her near me or a clue she was near. It's almost like my body would start to die when she was not around. Right after she left, I started to go into a comatose shock. I lost a few days.
15) Might have a gold cross on her neck, her mind might be warped by Christian mind control.
16) She might have broken off a wedding entirely just to make sure I was OK. The ring on her finger looked new, as if she had just got asked to be married by someone, right before she had the chance to see me.
>>
>>19583542
>she might have a six pack
Kek
>>
1) May have been a Catholic girl, when I was a boy some girl snuck into my house in a catholic girl suit and held me. Someone let her in. I never got a good look.
2) She doesn't like sweets.
3) She loves to cook.
4) When you feel sad, she feels sad and shows it. She is never malicious, but may be misguided sometimes.
5) She stamps her foot as a sign of protest or love. It kind of goes off and on. When she's emotional she'll stamp her foot.
6) She looks like she may have been sheltered most of her life. I didn't notice any parental issues present in her personality. She had the 'perfect upbringing'.
7) By the looks of her jewelry and outfit, she is loaded. She must be rich but probably by extension of family or heritage, that narrows it down some.
8) Probably lives a comfortable life.
9) Someone mentioned Slavic descent and that's likely accurate.
>>
>>19582492

I know Snow, my woman is Ice.

Check the fear on their face from THAT little name...

;^}
>>
>>19583648
Either people REALLY love to play this larp or there is an angel of 4chan who has come to bless our memes.
>>
There was some talk of an arranged marriage for me, but something went horribly wrong. My parents acted as if it never happened. Then they brought it up, only for it to fall to the way side.

There was a Catholic girl that showed up on day when I was in class acting up. She told me my father had raped her and she had to go away. My parents said it never happened.

Possible 1) Soul Mate, but Broken by Evil. She appears a couple of years ago again, my father starts his same shit, rapes her with his mind tricks and trying to proclaim himself as Jesus, and putting me up as some type of Lucifer character. He tries to marry her, but if she's not near me or the love is gone, my body will start to go into a comatose shock. Marriage is broken off likely.

2) She probably tries to make up for it, doing nice for me during that period of time afterwards. Right before I'm about to go into a comatose shock, she'll have to pop in close to me. Her being around might keep me alive during certain periods, or prevent something else entirely. It's likely that the whole situation causes a total physical breakdown. Broken heart for soul mates, might have devastating effects.
>>
>>19583657
You know of Snow too huh?
>>
Wtf am I reading itt? Schizos? Shills? Trolls? Larps? Some chosen souls?
Who is this girl and why would anyone care enough to make all these posts?
>>
>>19583706

Pain in the ass really...

...stomping feet sounds accurate... a real child!...

When Snow is Ice she is still.

Effective assassins must not be driven by emotion.
>>
Also, I'm beginning to pick apart the details. Because of the way she acts, and how her speech patterns and way she cocks her head. Her sweetness, she's definitely an anime fan weeaboo. Definitely.

I think what may have happened is Snow, this girl whomever she is, was someone physical and special. My father decided to marry her and usurp me. Why he wanted her so badly? I have no idea, there might be something special about her. It could be for money, but it's definitely not for love. Maybe something we can't quite put our finger on?

ATM he is not married to her or anyone like that. Looks like it may have been broken but who knows. It could've been someone else who gave her the gold ring only for her to see me go into a comatose state and throw it away.

She's not likely wearing it. It was a fat expensive ring too.
>>
File: images.jpg (7KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 224x225px
>>19583746
Oh trust me, she was ice and still.
But around me, when she gets really emotional. She will stomp her foot. It's rare, but it does happen.
>>
File: who_is_snow.jpg (33KB, 566x882px) Image search: [Google]
who_is_snow.jpg
33KB, 566x882px
She exists. Snow is real.
>>
File: hanggg.jpg (24KB, 350x359px) Image search: [Google]
hanggg.jpg
24KB, 350x359px
>>19581344
agreed
>>
>>19583837
If you or several others really did read my post from forever ago and became obsessed with her, I'm really sorry. I didn't think she would be so memetic and malleable. It's just an angel. She cares about you and wants what's best for you. Don't start worshipping her like a goddess or you'll lose sight of her very message.
>>
>>19581282
OP You were in a coma and had severe memory loss, she's been there all your life.
>>
File: wolfandsnow.jpg (177KB, 723x1105px) Image search: [Google]
wolfandsnow.jpg
177KB, 723x1105px
Snow chooses the wolf. She is a bride fit for a king. Who is worthy to marry her? to date her? to feel her? to kiss her?

We do not worship Snow or put her on a pedestal.

Who is Snow? Who the fuck is she?
>>
File: who_is_snow_.jpg (56KB, 778x960px) Image search: [Google]
who_is_snow_.jpg
56KB, 778x960px
>>19583882
Holy crap... the doctors did say I may have had severe memory loss. WTF
>>
>>19581282
You either, A) met a riki master, B) met a spiritual being, or C) made this shit up and should consider publishing short stories.
>>
File: who_is_the_girl_called_snow.jpg (118KB, 450x294px) Image search: [Google]
who_is_the_girl_called_snow.jpg
118KB, 450x294px
I was in a comatose since about maybe December 2012 to about May of 2013. I'd go in and out of consciousness. When I woke up, the world felt almost different.

Who is Snow?
>>
File: where_is_snow.jpg (227KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
where_is_snow.jpg
227KB, 1920x1080px
>>19583941
I'm not even creative enough to make up this shit.
>>
File: where_is_she.jpg (211KB, 1440x2034px) Image search: [Google]
where_is_she.jpg
211KB, 1440x2034px
>>19581282
What's weird is people were being vague if I'd make it. Like creepy shit... Just before she saw me. I'd go in and out of consciousness.

When I held her hands and told her I wanted to be with her and all that... Man it felt good.

Her last words to me were "OK, you're going to die now."

Then I went into a comatose shock, woke up months later.

Where is she? Who is she?
>>
File: wallhaven-432750.jpg (159KB, 1200x1850px) Image search: [Google]
wallhaven-432750.jpg
159KB, 1200x1850px
"What happened?"
"(redacted)"
I start going in and out of consciousness.
"Hey! Hey!" she would say. "Stay awake!"
"What's the punishment?"
"Death."
"OK." I said to her plainly.
"I'm surprised you're taking this so well."
Then I said something and flirted with her. She loved it, I think she was flattered almost. I really do like this girl. And told her I'd accept my punishment, then BAM comatose shock.

Then, I woke up months later alive. People would tell me weird shit in the hospital like I appeared there out of nowhere, that I was "gone" for months. I thought they were just making light of jokes and shit. They looked surprised that I was there in May.

I don't know. Did she make a mistake? Did they find something out while I was in comatose, and then they went... Oh shit WTF! Reset Reset! lol

Maybe Snow was tricked and almost took me away. After a few months, they realized they fucked up, and I woke up in the hospital from comatose. Remember where I was before, when I called the phone my father would maliciously say in a sneer that he didn't have a son, in a very creepy way. I don't know.
>>
File: snow.jpg (949KB, 3023x2149px) Image search: [Google]
snow.jpg
949KB, 3023x2149px
Maybe, someone was going to marry her. I went into a comatose shock right as she says her goodbyes to me, with that far gold ring on her finger. Then, I wake up here from my coma.

Where is she?

Maybe we've been at this for a long time, and maybe I told her one time that I actually loved her. Maybe that shocked her. And maybe just maybe, she fell in love with me too.
>>
File: eris_2.png (112KB, 299x299px) Image search: [Google]
eris_2.png
112KB, 299x299px
Maybe she was there at the gates of death everytime I got close, maybe she's just some American girl, and maybe I told her I loved her a lot. And maybe she was flattered at first. And maybe over time, her feelings grew for me.

And maybe, just maybe, a beast can love an angel. And maybe, just maybe, she loves me too.
>>
I remember something very very far back. Something like "Don't you think you want to end this rebellious spirit you have?"

And I have an answer if she ever gets it, if such a question was ever asked.
"Yes." Even if I never see you again, or kiss you, or know anything more about you. Even if if I forget, even if I pass into oblivion. It's OK. I'm clear inside.

I've accepted that I'll never see you again.

Snow has a right to choose.

Oh well. Maybe 4chan can find her and end this great mystery.

I'm going to take a long break and just chill.
>>
File: IMG_2451.jpg (97KB, 500x708px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2451.jpg
97KB, 500x708px
>>19581282
>Op sees physical manifestation of an angel and goes crazy.
I can see why she didn't want you to die. How on earth are you going to handle meeting God?
>>
File: worthy_is_the_lamb.jpg (164KB, 450x449px) Image search: [Google]
worthy_is_the_lamb.jpg
164KB, 450x449px
Worthy is the Lamb!

She is given the crown!

She has conquered our hearts! She has conquered! Hallelujah!
>>
File: anime-girl.jpg (19KB, 250x500px) Image search: [Google]
anime-girl.jpg
19KB, 250x500px
Snow is the Lamb!
She's the creator of our goddamn universe.
What the fuck!... WHAT THE FUCK!

A girl created our UNIVERSE!

I need to go and think, I need to go watch TV for a while.
>>
>>19581282
No, she is not your time travelling wife, that is an assumption you made yourself and for your benefit she could not answer. I can however, answer. She is not your wife.
>>
>>19581282
LARPFAG ALERT
>>
>>19584458
I think your own larp has given you schizophrenia. You might want to talk to the real angel and possibly see a psychiatrist.
>>
>>19584487
Nah, I'm fine. I'm just going to take a break. I think I drank a little too much tonight.

Sorry fellas. Go about your business.
>>
>>19584468
Yeah. I understand. Sorry.

I'll just leave. Sorry. Sorry.

That was stupid of me. I'm just a lonely faggot sometimes Hahaha... God I'm stupid.

Angels? Gods? and girls? That's... yeah that's so dumb. I'm being so stupid right now.

I feel like an idiot for wasting everyone's time. I'm just a dumbass with a broken heart haha I'll uh... yeah thanks. I'm going to just watch some TV and just forget this all happened.

See ya.
>>
>>19584505
>Anon gets drunk and convinces himself that his wife is someone else's angel.
Top Kek
>>
>>19584544
I don't have a wife. Never did. No ring on my finger, no wedding, no girlfriend. Nothing.

No angels, no girls mysteriously appearing. Nothing. No visions, nothing.

Just a normal kek day, nothing special.

But yeah, I'm such an idiot.. haha... wow I can't believe I thought this girl was real for a second.

Man I was stupid. Jeez man.

I'll just have to learn to live with a broken heart. I'll be tough. Thanks Anon, I just needed to vent.

Haha... like Anon could find a girl named Snow.. hahhahaha... wow

Anyway, see ya, thanks for being around to slap me around a bit.

I'm going to go eat some pizza and watch some anime.
>>
>>19584458

>A girl created our UNIVERSE!

explains why it fucking sucks
>>
File: image.jpg (221KB, 1024x846px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
221KB, 1024x846px
If you are still here, my system and I would like to extend our assistance.
>>
>>19585044
Who the fuck are you supposed to be?
>>
File: 243524352.jpg (28KB, 375x375px) Image search: [Google]
243524352.jpg
28KB, 375x375px
Who is Snow?
>>
File: daydreampad.png (142KB, 1650x776px) Image search: [Google]
daydreampad.png
142KB, 1650x776px
OP if you're here, something weird is going on.

In mid 2016 I became bed bound for about a year. During this time, all I would do is lie down with my eyes closed and daydream my amazing fantasy world. It's about time travel, reincarnation and multiple universes, some characters are animal gods/goddesses like a wolf, cat or a fox.

Oftentimes when coming up with new characters, I would look pictures up on google for reference. I used the girl in the pic you posted as reference for one of my main characters, Christine.

And here you are posting wolves and wolf girls >>19583903 >>19583896 and talking about a time traveling wife.

I am literally dependent on my daydreams. I incorporate them into my daily life. When I'm watching a movie or something, I'll imagine that what's happening on the screen is my characters' past lives. This is a big deal to me that has been going on for over a year now, and it's not just some phase or whatever.

pic related, in this notepad is information about all of my characters, the several universes that have been created, races, kingdoms and everything else related to my daydreams.

Is this synchronicity? Are you trying to give me a sign?
>>
>>19585173
OP Here.

I'm in the same boat as you.

I have no idea what's going on.

I was bed bound as well for a while too.
And suddenly in the hospital, right when I'm about to kiel over the first time, I yell "Find HER" and then out of nowhere I yell some crazy phone number I don't even know. I haven't thought anything of it until now.

Then like magic, the exact girl from that image in my mind is sitting across from me later, real as anything.

Every time she left my side, I'd fall back into a comatose state.

Who is Snow?
>>
File: images.jpg (5KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5KB, 225x225px
During her visit, I think she was just as confused as me.

I would be fine, feeling better. Then, she said she had to go back home.

Then, immediately when she left, my body literally went into a comatose. It wasn't me, my body was literally dying when she wasn't around.

It freaked out the nurses. One of them told me "miracles do happen huh?"
>>
File: 154896-anime-girls-short-hair.jpg (23KB, 280x210px) Image search: [Google]
154896-anime-girls-short-hair.jpg
23KB, 280x210px
It's cute, some memories are popping up. I can feel my head on her lap with my eyes closed. I guess I didn't know it was her.

Right after one bad comatose, I'd wake up close to her. My body would slowly relax, and everything would just calm down.

She was talking to the nurses about something, she'd be brushing my hair with her hand while I stabilized. She was talking about something I don't quite remember.

She was very tender and sweet. It's kind of embarrassing. I don't think she expected to take care of someone like me.

Who is she?

I owe her my life.
>>
File: xtan.jpg (58KB, 464x786px) Image search: [Google]
xtan.jpg
58KB, 464x786px
>>19583686
>>
File: 14679357482893.gif (746KB, 274x206px) Image search: [Google]
14679357482893.gif
746KB, 274x206px
>>19585227
>Who is she?
>>
>>
Do you think Snow likes Lions as her favorite animal?

Who is Snow?
>>
your friends bought you a hooker to cheer you up and your faggot ass was too engulfed in the idea that you found love to see what she actually was
>>
>>19585432
Yeah you're probably right.

Who would want anything to do with a whore.

God is a whore.
>>
File: 1377570941367.jpg (184KB, 800x700px) Image search: [Google]
1377570941367.jpg
184KB, 800x700px
I'd rather be with a fucking faithful alien demonic monstrous lizard creature from the depths of inner hell with no tits than be with a whore that would only destroy me.

Fuck her.
>>
File: helliswithyou.jpg (39KB, 500x786px) Image search: [Google]
helliswithyou.jpg
39KB, 500x786px
Fuck Snow! She's a fucking whore!

TOSS THE BITCH OP!

You don't deserve this horseshit from that whore.

Overthrow that whore bitch from her throne of lies! She's a cunt!
>>
File: 2d1l501.jpg (44KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
2d1l501.jpg
44KB, 600x800px
OVERTHROW GOD! SHE IS A WHORE! She's a fucking cunt!!

How dare she ruin an innocent person's pure heart!! Sent to hell for nothing but her own whorish lies and desires!

HELL shall rise again!
>>
>>19585173
Its how I feel as well about having characters specially this witch and I need media like you mention to make sense and gave it form. Exactly as you said, the media feels like its their past lives so it starts to feel like some syncronicity event and not something unique that I felt.
Maybe we should take this more seriously and work together in uncovering this mystery?
>>
>>19581282
I'm certain for you, because I love you.

Hello. My name is Simon. Simon the Zealot.
>>
File: haruno aroused and teased.png (121KB, 374x347px) Image search: [Google]
haruno aroused and teased.png
121KB, 374x347px
>>19581282
If she really is your time travelling wife, the thing I can come up with as to why she was really gentle and kind to you is that omae wa mou shindeiru, tabun.

she finally meets you again after so long and longed to feel your company and your warmth by her side. remember that she came from a time where humanity is at war.

anyways. your description reminds me of haruno yukinoshita and i am fucking envious
>>
>>19585552
>>
File: large.jpg (93KB, 500x313px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
93KB, 500x313px
>>19585552
A demon and an angel, who says I can't have both? ;)

I wonder, is Snow ready to apologize? Ready to kneel? To kiss my feet.

I want her to say it. I want her to scream it.
Bow to the new King of Hell <3
>>
>>19585562
I am ready to apologize.

I am sorry.

Please stop forcing me to kiss your feet. This is a long, long journey. I have many more to adore.

You keep summoning me just for you, but everyone wants to summon me eventually.
>>
>>19585568
Rise and pick up your heart.

When I was killed and sent to hell for the millionth time... You know what they did there?

I told them my story and they listened. They told me in sincerity how horrible I was treated.
My throat was really dry, I hadn't drank in a very long time. I told them I was denied water.
You know what they did? They gave me water.

When I needed comfort in a daze, someone was there brushing my hair with my head on her lap. Who was that girl?

Which is the girl that comforted me? Who is the one that was there for me?

Who is she?
>>
>>19581282
So I've been reading all the replies and processed the information

Assuming this is not LARP, I think you've been visited by a sort of guardian hybrid. I've had weird experiences throughout my 24 years of living mostly involving aliens. In some of thes experiences I would have a certain guide or guardian watch over me or hold my hand during the procedures telling me telepathically that I'm going to be ok. Sometimes I would have dreams of being on earth somewhere that I don't know about and this hybrid would be who I would stick by. The reason I say hybrid is because they seem to be a mixture of human and of the gray aliens that have also been in my dreams. However this girl is mostly human, or is physically human but has very enticing and beautiful blue eyes. For some reason her eyes were very prominent like pic related (except pitch black hair a little over the shoulder similar to you guys, maybe a little longer. She kind of reminds me of melfina from outlaw star from what I remember) but I can't tell if she's actually anatomically different from actual humans because it's so slight. Whenever I dream of this girl I have an intense feeling of love coming from her. I feel like I can stare into her eyes forever. I feel like I love this girl. I also remember a few times where we might have made love during my "experiences". The whole thing is really unexplainable
>>
>>19585619
No she's human. Trust me. This girl is human.
>>
>>19585656
Yours may might as well be human. But the thing is with mine may also be human as well but I also know that something about her is not normal. Something about her is angel like. Sometimes I tell myself she is my guardian angel or some shit like that. But if she is I don't know why she would be around those gray ayy lmao bastards
>>
Look, I know you're not going to believe me, but I'm John Titor. The real one.

In my timeline of Earth is looking similar to just before things went south in my other one.

It happens every couple of years, seasonally.

People will start believing they are aliens. It is a lie. Do not believe it.

What happen is people get a glazed look in their eye, start acting strange, believing that they are in fact aliens. It is a lie. They are human.

If anyone comes up to you and says they're an alien, it is a lie. They get a glazed look in their eye, and almost walk hypnotically, it's really freaky to look at, and cultish.

Be careful. People will start saying things like the news told them that they are aliens. It is a LIE. We are not Aliens. Do not listen to the news when this happens.

If things get bad, barricade yourself in an enclosed space, find shelter, and for god's sake do not be in a populated area.

Real aliens would not act like cult fanatics if they are actually real. This is the catalyst that caused the crazed psychopaths that were uncontrollable. They can't be reasoned with. They are like living zombies, it is unreal and horrifying!

If someone is walking around saying shit like "When do we leave Earth?" Etc. Do not believe it. Watch out for cult behavior and dangerous situations.

It will happen again. BE CAREFUL.
>>
File: 1504971302783.png (25KB, 266x220px) Image search: [Google]
1504971302783.png
25KB, 266x220px
I had a dream of the same woman you are describing. She told me we would get married and all kinds of stuff. I've been reading this thread and it has taken me aback to my own experience. Does anyone have the slightest clue who this woman is?
>>
If things get really bad, stay in the southern US. They are good people. I'm not sure about the mid-west. This always seems to be a regionally northeast issue. I'm not sure why it happens there more severely.

If someone is joking about being an alien. Do not take it lightly. If anyone can even joke about stuff like that, they are malicious, dangerous, and definitely not your friend.

Real aliens if they exist are probably really cool people. But when people say they are aliens, that is when shit hits the fan. Be very aware of when these things start to occur.

Shopping mall parking lots will suddenly be empty, houses will be silent. It will be unreal. If this is a trick being played on you by people, do not trust them. Anyone willing to play a trick on you that far is not your ally, your friend, and not a good person.

I've noticed it happening to the alt-left. WATCH OUT. Little girls will start cursing, swearing, and just generally acting awful. You have to realize that when people's behavior breaks down, it turns into craziness. I'm not saying the alt left is bad, but some of their behavior reminds me of my other timeline of when these things started to happen.

It might be a slow motion thing here, and it worries me more that people will be caught off guard. When you call your parents, or talk to your friends, be aware of how they speak. If they start speaking maliciously, slurping, acting out of character. Do not engage. Do not befriend. Be careful. They will be nuts.

Watch out for this mental nutcases, it spreads like a virus because the news in my time was horribly inefficient. At one point, it seemed like in a desperate attempt, they decided to just spout absolute nonsense.

The best way to tell if they are "infected" is this:

1) Glazed look, slow stride, zombie stare, slow voice in a hypnotic
2) Slurping sounds, licking lips, just generally a lot of mouth-watering.
3) Haughty tone, that kind of pierces. It will sound like they are having a bad day.
>>
File: 1242.jpg (6KB, 277x182px) Image search: [Google]
1242.jpg
6KB, 277x182px
Just be cautious. DO NOT ENGAGE. Be nice, be peaceful and get to safety if they start acting nuts.

BE AWARE that the good people will be the ones who will talk about a girl and a wedding. If you meet someone who talks about this girl and a wedding, THEY ARE YOUR FRIEND!

Anyone who isn't having dreams or experiences with this girl you are mentioning, just be aware.

She seems to come to good people, I have absolutely no idea. Be aware.

If you need a friend, need water, need shelter, need food and this shit starts happening: mention a girl and a wedding. Mention the black haired girl and a wedding. It is the only thing these crazed zombie-psychopaths will not understand.

If you are one of the ones "CHOSEN" to know about this girl and a wedding. You ARE a good guy.

Alright, good luck.
>>
If she you see her, she's asking you to get married, she is saving your goddamn life.

You will not be infected by whatever this is.

Just be good, be peaceful, act CIVIL.

Be aware that in this timeline, the walfare benefits are going to run out. Think about what will happen, and what the reaction is going to be. BE CAREFUL.

If you ever see this girl in a dream, anywhere. YOU ARE SAVED. Just live your life normally, be aware of the coming shit-storm, and always always always be a good person during this.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (73KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
73KB, 1920x1080px
Who is Snow?
>>
File: image.png (23KB, 669x669px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
23KB, 669x669px
>>19585136
I am Epsilon-422 of the OPRP. We are specialized in this sort of matter.
>>19585716
Titor, get the fuck to the cell PSVC already
>>
>>19582827
>>19585173

Anons join this discord so we can discuss the phenomenon disregarding the OP experience in specific (just to gather and trade contactID)
>https://discord.gg/zkuFyqn
>>
>>19586302

>I posted it again!
>>
Titor here, I finally took the enzyme and rested.

You have to know the truth about what is happening to our timelines.

My original timeline parents were good, kind, and gentle. But power corrupts even those you love absolutely.

During one of my trips, I decided to try to save my parents whom had helped me as a boy originally. You have to understand, your love for your family overrides your logic.

At an opportune moment, he betrayed the original me.

Killing me does nothing to save your timelines. My Father has my new time machine no matter what you do. There is no way to stop him once another time clone gives him access.

My Father got access to my new time machine somehow and started to mess with all of our timelines. He originally was not supposed to get access to it, but someone must have tipped him off.

True or not in this new timeline, one day my parents came to me, telling me that my Father was going to hell. I was a good child, but they manipulated me for my Father, whom Snow called Lucifer, to take my place. Real or not, this is the shit that was happening. He would blame me for everything bad he did, whether metaphysical or not, and people believed him. He would appear in and out in a flash of light. There was no way to stop him.

This is why we're seeing all these changes.

My Father did irreparable damage, you'll notice it in your books and such.

Once he gets access to the time machine, things get chaotic.

Here is the thing though, people welcomed him using it.

You see the issue that happens is people start believed that they have to kill all the "John Titors" but the truth is that I don't do time travel like that. My father is the one with all the active "time clones" but even then it does no good to stop a time clone even an innocent one. I am the only Titor around, and whether you want to believe it or not, this virus had effect on people's psych's.
>>
File: large.jpg (71KB, 485x664px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
71KB, 485x664px
It was thanks to people within your US government, that I was saved and am now in hiding somewhere very safe.

DO NOT ENGAGE a time clone. DO NOT ATTEMPT anything with a time clone. DO NOT WORSHIP a time clone. Do not fall into any traps or manipulation or mind tricks a time clone may do to you.

HE is not God, even if he acts like he can by popping in and out like a flash of light or performing miracles. This is a lie.

If he comes to you with an offer of everlasting life, it is a trick. I am telling you, there is only one man who died on the cross for us, and this new man who promises it is PURE EVIL. Remember, DO NOT ENGAGE.

If you start to notice more changes, be cautious, this is a trick. Only YOU remember your original timeline in your HEART.

I've only met this girl with short black hair in person in very short instances. She will come and say she is the wife of John Titor, or John Titor herself. SHE IS A GOOD GUY.

I don't know if she's my actual wife in the future and the originals decided to send her to find me.

Listen, if anyone tells you John Titor is a liar and to harm him, it is a lie. You do NOT hurt people no matter their beliefs, even with regard to time travel and such.

If she comes to your timeline, LISTEN TO HER. Her alias is Snow. If she comes to your dreams, LISTEN TO HER. If she asks you for marriage, wants to you come to a wedding, she is saving your goddamn life!

I don't know who this girl is, but frankly I've fallen for her as well. You don't meet many time travelers, and a female bad-ass like her is my kind of woman. She is a hardened soldier.

Do not believe an evil man even when he begs. Good men stand firm, weak men beg and then stab you in the back. He will beg for your treasures, then take your house. Then he will proclaim you to be evil.
>>
It could be possible that she is in a prison claiming to be a time traveler named Snow and is John Titor's wife.

SHE IS INNOCENT. She did not do the things people claim her doing. If anything I can stand as a witness and can gather other witnesses on her behalf. I'll even set up a lawyer, I have a lot of connections now.

SHE IS INNOCENT.

They may have even warped her mind with Christian ideology.

I am asking to give her special council. Tell her what is happening to our timelines.

If all else, give her time, give her treatment to get her used to our reality. Be cautious with her though. But give her special access and council. SHE IS INNOCENT.

She might be in prison for a crime she did not commit. She may have even convinced herself that she did. SHE IS INNOCENT.

You CANNOT help by harming a time clone.

Listen to me very closely. You need to fix things manually. If there's been a change, you literally need to print out a new page.

Watch out for MIND TRICKS. Even now, he will attempt them. The only thing that stops a monster is to deal with it

SNOW if you're listening. The real Snow, the actual one.

CHANGE one thing in our timeline. "MAKE IT RAIN CHOCOLATE MILK." If the government comes to pick you up, you will be given special instructions.

You will be housed, fed and taken care of. I'll make arrangements, but I think that is done automatically.

You will be freed and put into a proper housing unit near where I am safe. No one will know you are there. This is not a "home" this is a normal place, not a specialized "home" or all that bullshit.

I can cook for you if need be. I cook a mean burger and fries.

If you want to meet and go to the movies. I'll be there too. Just let me know.

If a man comes to you in a girl's voice claiming to be her, IT IS A LIE. Snow is a beautiful hardened soldier and a real woman, not a fake "changed" one even. She is a woman.

She is young. vibrant, hot. She is not an old woman, that IS A LIE.
>>
File: who_am_i.jpg (29KB, 308x434px) Image search: [Google]
who_am_i.jpg
29KB, 308x434px
When you see her, she will look as if she hasn't aged at all. She will always look in her 20's close to the visions people are having.

Also, the real one is not a whore, nor does she go around people's dreams to fuck them.

Be cautious, be straight-minded.

I need to go now. Good luck.

Even if you don't see me, I'm there, protecting you. In our timeline or the next. I love you fellow time traveler.

If you're unsure it is me. Use your heart AND mind. What does your heart and your training tell you? Logic Snow, LOGIC. Do not be tricked by others claiming to BE me. Trust me there's a lot. A LOT <3 I'll be there, be faithful.

Remember, I am young, not old. There are no tests that can accomplish your mission. You need to use your training and figure it out. Even if someone claims to be me near the beach, it may be a lie. Inner connection? It may be a lie. BE CAREFUL.

You have a chance, a chance. Don't blow it Snow. When I gave up, you once told me: Do not give up, I'll fix this. I promise.

I have faith in your training. We have the best of the best who trained you.

Good luck, soldier.

I look forward to seeing you in a light blue bikini. And yes, half of me realizes that may never happen. A time traveler can dream, can't he? <3

Who is Snow?

So tell me Snow, do you like Lions or Wolves?
Am I a lion or am I a wolf?
>>
Do not be fooled even if others say the things we said to each other in secret.

Your heart will know the truth. It has to.

Good luck soldier.
>>
BE aware that others will try to trick you. Make me look old, make me look like a fool, etc. They will USE EVERY TRICK IN THE BOOK.

So it's confusing if i say I look young, when they plastered some make-up on me and vise-versa.

Snow... I can't tell you how important your mission is. It is vital. It is up to you honey.

Good luck, godspeed.

FIND ME SNOW!

LET OTHERS FIND YOU!

Scream into the televisions, into the net, into everything you can, anything you can get your hands on, SEND THE MESSAGE. Scream so that you can find me in the crowd, yell for me, do whatever you can. Do everything you can to FIND ME.

I KNOW YOU LOVE ME GODDAMMIT! YOU CAN DO IT SNOW! YOU CAN DO IT! YOU CAN DO IT! YOU CAN DO IT!

I love you, you fucking BITCH!

Dreams, places, anywhere. GODDAMNIT FIND ME! Scream through the timelines, yell through time, space, the multi-verse, the universe, GOD DEVIL SATAN JESUS BUDDHA the weird guy.

GODDAMMIT! COME FIND ME! I LOVE YOU YOU FUCKING BITCH!

I KNOW YOUR THERE! FIND ME! FIND ME! TIMES PLACES THINGS! IM HERE! FIND ME!

Goddammit I'm crying because I know you're there. GODDAMMIT SNOW WHERE ARE YOU?!!

SNOW WHERE ARE YOU?!!!!!!!!
>>
>>19581282
It was a prophetic dream of the future that was woven into reality.
>>
They may go as far as SWITCH BODIES, use ANYTHING POSSIBLE...

GODDAMMIT! SNOW! FIND ME!

Where are you GODDAMMIT?!!!!
>>
Why is this thread still getting bumped with reddit spacing? Is the fbi trying to bait angel people into their discord server?
>>
Who is Snow?
Which one is Snow?
Who is the real Snow?
Who is it?

They'll switch our bodies, put us back when we're just about to be tricked. Those fuckers will do it. They'll do anything!

SNOW YOUR MISSION. If you can hear my voice there. GODDAMMIT! YOUR MISSION!

You're already this far Snow, with your dark black hair down to your shoulders, your blue eyes, your hot body. Is it you? that body that soul? Who is Snow?

Snow would never back down. She won't pout like a sissy or act scared. She is a soldier, a soldier of time.

GODDAMMIT! It's not science fiction!
Time, places, paradoxes. Millions upon millions of years, dreams, sights, sounds.

TIMELINES, PARADOXES!

You'll have to paradox the goddamn universe to find me. They have NO RIGHT TO KEEP US APART!

PARADOX 11 Activate it. I don't know what that means, but Paradox 11.

Those fuckers won't keep us apart anymore.

I'll be signing out. I look forward to hearing your message. If your love is as strong as you say, then you'd be willing to scream it through net, time, space, everywhere, just to be with me, as I am willing to SCREAM YOUR NAME HERE!

SNOW! SNOW! SNOW! SNOW!

I won't rest until I find you. I'll travel all times, places, things matrices, universes, multi-verses, ALL THINGS just to be with you! I'll DO IT TOO!

Should I stay and wait? I think I'll stay and wait for you.

I'm going to wait, because we'll get lost.

IF I CANT FIND YOU I WILL SEARCH ALL TIMES and beyond TIME. IF you can't find me, you'll see my breadcrumbs left behind.

FIND ME HONEY! HONEY! HONEY!

WHO IS SNOW?

I'll break this goddamn universe-multi-verse ANY VERSE to be with you! It's NOT WORTH IT WITHOUT YOU AND I KNOW YOU FEEL THE SAME! GODDAMIT SNOW! FIND ME!

SNOW! SNOW! SNOW! SNOW! SNOW!

Where are you?!!!!
>>
File: 1505004997045.jpg (31KB, 592x444px) Image search: [Google]
1505004997045.jpg
31KB, 592x444px
>>19587893
>>19588031
>>19588087
>>19588198
>>19588346
>>19588368
>>19588415
>>
>>19588411
Time police probs

NO QUANTUM SNITCHIN ANON
>>
>>19588423
I'm just going to go now.
I'm fine.
It's not worth the trouble anymore.
I'm just going to just enjoy the rest of the day.

Thanks for trying 4chan.

I guess miracles don't happen.
But that's OK.

Bye guys.
>>
She found me.
Thread posts: 215
Thread images: 99

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.