[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

INCENSE MAKING

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: incense-matt_champlin.jpg (45KB, 1100x622px) Image search: [Google]
incense-matt_champlin.jpg
45KB, 1100x622px
How do I make home made incense with regular home made objects?
>>
>>19580563

Mix bleach and ammonia in a big bucket and then soak napkins in it. Light the napkins on fire.
>>
>>19580563
You most likely won't be able to. Just buy that shit off the market it's cheap anyways.
Also why the fuck is this on /x/? Incense isn't paranormal.
>>
>>19580565
lots of people use incense to purify, make rituals and shit like that
>>
>>19580567
Incense isn't paranormal.
>>
>>19580563
>household objects
Probably not possible. You can make your own incense for sure but you will need a garden with the right plants and then you break the plants down into powder.
I'm not exactly sure of all the details but the information is out there.
Please don't attempt to make incense from whatever you find inside your house though.
>>
>>19580563
You can go walking amongst pine trees, cedar, etc and try to find beads of sap. You can burn them on hot coals.
>Read a book ya fool
>>
>>19580563
More trouble than it's worth, trust. You can make loose incense with just herbs and use charchoal to light it but the charcoal smell is heavy and probably not good for you.
You can make self-igniting incense, like cone shaped, but non-toxic self-igniting stuff is hard to find (it's called makko and there's one single person selling it on ebay). Lots of recipes say salt-pepper but that's toxic as shit so.

Anyway, have a book, because I'm feeling generous.
https://mega.nz/#!qk0iCCwD!gIRqvGBhinps8Qe0tXPbGmWiuakWoBWWQO2LbMsJkpc
>>
>>19580590
Oh yeah, I totally forgot. You can warm up loose incense in an oil lamp. It does actually burn it and you don't get any gross heavy smell, but you only get a small amount of smoke out of it.
>>
>>19580563

Complete Book of Incense, Oils & Brews. Go read it, and have fun.
>>
>>19580563
Bump for incest
>>
>>19580564
/thread
>>
You'll need a mortar and pestle
Your chosen herbs/resin
Grind them up
Buy a brazier. A small usually spherical shape with a stand you place a charcoal briquette into.
Pour desired amount of insence onto coal. It burns and voila you have insence.

You are not physically making the little stick guys you buy at shops.
>>
there should be plenty of how-tos online--look up combustible incense

also, don't use BBQ charcoal for the love of god
>>
>>19583463
Agreed I should have specified use the charcoal you get from hookah shops
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.