[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The truth about the pineal gland

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0239.jpg (65KB, 700x369px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0239.jpg
65KB, 700x369px
>>141239441
full calcification creates a tiny rift in your brain, allowing your soul to cross over fully to the material world. This also means that your body crustallizes and forms a core around your soul, which then creates a body out of the nearest avalible material. Jews have had ways to control these soul entities since time immemorial, and will often call their enslaved material souls 'golems'
The original story about golem mentions a rabbi (jewish sorcerer) powerful enough to completely dominate a material soul, using the name of their volcano demon, which is itself the material soul of Solomon, who commanded 72 golems, and takes the form of the keys of solomon.
Soros, while not himself a rabbi, is generously compensated by both the israelis and the shadow governments that exist all over the world for turning the general population into golems, so that local rabbis can enslave them, and send them to their masters in the government.

If you manage to finish crystallization and materialization without jewish intervention, you will become a free material soul, or a demon, as it is called. The symptoms include: headaches, enhanced visualization (if you are especially powerful you may develop 3d imagination), dulled senses and emotions, and a disconnect to the body.

if these symptoms appear, get away from civilization quickly. The rabbis can sense crystallization, but have a range limit.
Finally, the initial environment for crystalization and materialization will affect your transformation. Deserts (sand) will make you amorphous and harder to destroy, but weaker than a stone based material soul (ex: Jinn)
while finding an area with large rocks or mountaind will make you strong, but fragile. (trolls, giants)
>>
>>19580479
Back to >>>/pol/
>>
My island doesn't have Jews.
Yay me.
>>
>>19580482
forgot to remove the reply, thread died before i could redpill them about the truth, so now im giving it to you
>>
>>19580479
Yes, yes, back to happy confederate loser-ville with the rest of your ilk

>>>/pol/
>>
>>19580488
the truth doesn't have a political ideology, i will share it with everyone i can
>>
>>19580479

cool story
>>
>>19580483
they are there, believe me. There is no way the sorcerer cabal would leave a piece of land unguarded.
Free material souls are dangerously powerful, and even one can take on several golems
>>
https://discord.gg/ytJsaqY most active /x/ discord in regards to vc; banter, esoteric discussion, paranormal, and more (math, cs, physics, comp eng, audio eng)
>>
I've never actually met a Jewish rabbi who I disliked. The good Jew stereotypes are (rather unexpectedly for an otherwise-negative religious stereotype) pretty much the religious ones. Few if any people are afraid of Orthodox Jews.
If you were more familiar with it, you'd know that the untrustworthy Jew stereotype focuses elsewhere. If there are any Jews in the audience, a trick you can use to unsettle people is to be LESS devout in your religion.
>>
>>19580479
>rabbi (jewish sorcerer)
Stopped reading there, you don't know what you are talking about.
>>
>>19580500
Nope.
We don't have synagogues.
We got the jews in a ghetto till the 16th century then kicked them out.
We also kicked Jehova's Witnesses out but those came back in the 80s
Care to guess which island is?
>>
I actually consider the Jewish NWO a good idea that I'm trying to help reify by opposition. Jews, like nerds, are some of my favorite peoples. They're some of the few that really listen to hatred and can find signal in the deepest noise. <3
I'm not always sure it's a good thing, because I see a lot of unfortunate little twists in the psychologies of the hate-listener groups, but I think it turns out for the best in the long run. Only the capacity for judgement redeems anger. Those who cannot listen to their outgroups at all do worse at judgement than those who listen with a skewed ear.
(PLEASE start winning ideological turing tests. There isn't a spiritual hazard in knowing how the other guy thinks, I promise. You can understand and still disagree.)
>>
>>19580504
>>19580525
maybe i should have been more specific. The jews i speak of are the influencial decendants of Solomon, that yet hold the secrets he unveiled, Cabalism.
Rabbis were traditionally Cabalists, and studied the mysteries of life along their religious duties. In later days many offshoots of judaism have lost acess to these secrets, and become little more than shadows of the original dicipline. You'll find very few 'regular' jews that know of Solomons legacy. What i speak of are the Cabals, the mage-circles where true rabbis advance their craft, binding golems.

>>19580507
you are a fool to discard the truth. The rabbi you think of are glorified monks. The true rabbi are cabalists without exception, and skilled ones at that. The unedited version of the Cabal states this clearly
>>
If you guys actually don't want to talk to people who are pretending to be schizophrenic, stop talking like you think you're talking to schizophrenics.
>>
>>19580479

Jews are the golem. They always project their faults onto others, like not really being human.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.