[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey, /x/. Are crystals real, or is it just autism?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: 1331758689116.png (10KB, 408x286px) Image search: [Google]
1331758689116.png
10KB, 408x286px
Hey, /x/. Are crystals real, or is it just autism?
>>
>>19580365

Crystals are real. Stories about them having supernatural powers are part of real scams to sell pretty rocks you could dig up yourself.
>>
Negative op
IT'S weaponized autism
>>
OF course a crystal are real, you moron. Ask a better question.
>>
>>19580369
/thread
>>
>>19580365
They're real in the sense that they exist, but putting a chunk of quartz next to a cancer patient isn't going to magically cure them.
>>
>>19580365
They can create subtle changes in your mood and even help with certain issues like poor sleep or dissociation, but they can't do something massive, like cure cancer as already stated.

If you're curious you can try using them, it's not like they're expensive.
>>
When it comes to curing simple shit like minor psychological conditions or pain, believe they work and they will. Placebo is oddly effective, so if sugar pills can works, crystals can too.

But they ain't curing cancer anytime soon.
>>
Crystals have a Highly Ordered structure.

They are special because of this Atomic Lattice work.
>>
File: IMG_3754.jpg (2MB, 2209x2948px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3754.jpg
2MB, 2209x2948px
>>19580365
Dude it has to be real I didn't carry around this fucking quartz for the past year for no good reason
>>
>>19581099
I've also heard people say Crystalline is the 4th state of matter, but we just don't know enough about them to study it, or we just don't care enough
>>
>>19581100
>I've also heard people say

The /x/'s standard of truth in a nutshell.
>>
File: 2080fig2.jpg (12KB, 360x344px) Image search: [Google]
2080fig2.jpg
12KB, 360x344px
What if I were to tell you... You have crystals inside you RIGHT NOW?
>>
>>19581109
I just railed a fat line of meth. I feel the crystals in my blood senpai.
>>
>>19581100
4th state of matter is plasma tho
>>
>>19580365
Natural crystals are easily enchanted because of their ability to carry latent fields of energy. The complex microstructures inside them can hold information better than other stones.

However, finding a powerful or even a legit magic crystal is rare, and almost never overt the counter.

Crystals of the future can hold memory up to 1000x that of a terabyte harddrive, allowing for microprocessing and computer intelligences dwarfing what we have now, by sending electrical signals through crystal microstructures.
>>
>>19581275
I like how you mix your mumbo jumbo with a scientific sounding words to make it more believable. Are you a seller by any chance?
>>
>>19581286
Enchanted items are hard to come by and I'm between houses right now so I'm hard to contact.

[email protected] is my email hit me up and I'll see about making a printable charm for you. I can do curses, daemon (lesser intelligences- these are dangerous I don't make them for people if they don't know what they're doing), amd protection charms.

Also, the mumbo jumbo is just there because people don't know the science behind it. There's more latent forces than just electromagnetism, and some objects are better at carrying this force than others. I've managed to make it work solely with symbols.
>>
they don't do anything for you, you have to convince yourself that they do something to get even the smallest affect (placebo)
>>
Crystals are real but their supposed magickal properties are autism
>>
File: Lightning.webm (398KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Lightning.webm
398KB, 1280x720px
>>19580365
Different 'rocks' have different properties. That is all.
>>
>>19581312
Can you make magic memes?
>>
>>19581099
Sweet
>>
File: fucking_plebs.jpg (104KB, 970x545px) Image search: [Google]
fucking_plebs.jpg
104KB, 970x545px
>>19581407
Why yes, for I am the fabled Meme Supreme.

My favorite use of magic has probably been spreading love on /b/.

And attracting titposters for my fellow tards
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.