[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HOW FUCKED ARE WE?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: economist_cover.jpg (311KB, 779x1024px) Image search: [Google]
economist_cover.jpg
311KB, 779x1024px
See pic related.

Assuming this was a tarot reading for me, how would I interpret it? What would it mean for me?

> not a standard spread
> no reversals

I'll post my reading but you spookyanons can do better...
>>
The Tower signifies darkness and destruction on a physical scale, as opposed to a spiritual scale. The Tower itself represents ambitions built on false premises.

Judgment tells a story of transition, but unlike Death or the Tower, it is not sudden change, or born of luck or intuition, but change that springs from reason. It signifies plans, often long in the making, coming to fruition.

Upright, the World represents completion.

Hermit Tarot card indicates a time when you seek solitude and isolation from others.
>>
Death: upright, Endings, beginnings, change, transformation, transition.

The Magician Tarot card typically appears in a Tarot reading at a time in your life when you have the creative power and energy to create a new life cycle for yourself. You have the ability to take the power of the Universe and manifest your desires.

Wheel of Fortune Tarot Card Meanings Keywords. Upright: Good luck, karma, life cycles, destiny, a turning point.

The Star card is therefore an important card for personal transformation. When the Star appears in a Tarot reading, be open to new ideas and growth.
>>
>>19580124
Those human faces in the stars are creepy as fuck
>>
>>19580124
Overall positive message. Strife because of Trump, but I'd say more because of the people fighting for/against him than himself. Learn shit by introspection. Transformation through individuals manifesting their own destiny lol... and then we r headed into the chance round with all the power and wonder of the stars
>>
>>19580124
These are not bad cards at all. Do you guys know nothing about tarot? Only the tower is bad. Death-magician-wof-star

What more do you want my man
>>
>>19580834
>death card can't be bad

it doesn't necessarily have to be bad, but it can be
>>
satan coming down as lightning the door shutting for the wise virgins
nuclear war
donald trump golden idol and the mark of the beast
the wheel of the great tribulation
gods throne with jesus on top and the people who were raptured while the earth is cracked in half from the great earthquake
people in heaven shining as stars the "comet" is actually the revelation 12 women you can see her hair

Daniel 12:3
And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.
>>
>>19580124
>OP trusting any form of prophecy or oracle in a time period ruled by chaos and confusion
You're actually retarded if you think you could see the future in this cacophony
>>
>>19581061
Save it for your fucking youth group
>>
>>19580124
Well so far none of their predictions came true, so I'm assuming it's just NWO propaganda which completely failed because it's in shambles
>>
>>19580124
>nothing about multiple hurricanes

dropped
>>
>>19580205
Actually, looks like someone's Facebook friends. Or co-workers.
>>
>>19582836
>NWO propaganda
This Rothschild's magazine is a master baiter.
>>
>>19580124
So, bored royalty makes the divination system of all times? It was a game. Maybe it was more fitting when it actually reflected people's lives. And incorporated ideas post 1870. Belief makes things happen. Ambiguity makes things relevant?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.