[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Question for /x/ Do you think using a Ouija Board is a mistake??

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: Ouija-Ouija.jpg (248KB, 1200x640px) Image search: [Google]
Ouija-Ouija.jpg
248KB, 1200x640px
Question for /x/

Do you think using a Ouija Board is a mistake??

There have been some pretty unexplainable things happen to my family recently. I've never been a firm believer in a lot of the paranormal beliefs... I believe in an afterlife...and the possibility of a realm in which only these types of beings can reside...I guess I'm not really sure what I do and don't believe because I've never had to concern myself with things like this.
I suppose my question is do you think using a Ouija board could be beneficial for a better understanding of these beings, or is using one a mistake?
I believe in true evil and along with the other spooky things that have been happening I don't want to add true evil into our already chaotic lives.

Would you use one if you thought some type of spiritual entity was trying to....contact(if you want to call it that) you?
>>
>>19580065
I myself have been interested in using one, ever since my father passed. Been watching spoopy youtube videos about people being possessed and whatnot. Would it be better doing it solo or do you think having a group of 2+ would be more suitable?
>>
>>19580065
>Do you think using a Ouija Board is a mistake??
Yes.

((Unless you're a demonology expert or you know, off the top of your head, what you'll need for a banishing ritual.))
>>
I know Ouija is BS but I know some people who think it's real, based on elaborate (pointless) stories.
>>
>>19580077
DOUBLE dubs ftw haha.
I'm not sold on actually using one based on all the horribly terrifying possession tales i've heard.

But if I decide to go through with it I would include my fiance, she has been with me through all of our recent spooky encounters, and maybe another friend.

I feel like using one alone wouldnt provide any results.... again im completely ignorant in this field of study but it seems that multiple people are required to get some sort of contact.
>>
>>19580081
So this is why I'm here.... then what would you do if you were being.....bothered... by a spirit?
>>
also.... not sure if it's a "spirit" but something is definitely messing with us....
>>
Constant use of ellipses does not make your writing seem more mysterious, you roleplaying underaged faggot.
>>
>>19580119

I wish I was roleplaying, and I suppose my use of ellipses was to condone an unclear understanding....not a mystical mysterious narrative of the paranormal.

Sorry 4chan has turned into a haven for adolescent morons but I was trying to get real advice...(ellipeseses). I assumed the dwellers of /x/ are a little more open-minded than the cancer of /b/

Do excuse my ignorance and grammatical preference for expression, but you belong somewhere else.
>>
So if not a Ouija board, how do I move forward with this situation.

I would like to feel comfortable in my home again.
>>
Thread is going stale.
I'm not looking for the holy grail of answers or anything. Just looking for a little guidance.

Does anyone have experience with Ouija boards? Are there more efficient/safer ways of contacting spirits?

I've googled the matter but this just doesn't seem like an old relative trying to say 'hi'.

It seems aggressive.
>>
>>19580065
>Be me
>Hanging out with friends at 4 AM
>Decide to fuck around with Ouija board
>Ask if spirits are present
YES.
>Ask its name
HASBRO INCORPORATED
>Nope the fuck out
>>
>>19580065
Literally all you have to do to show it's fake is blindfold the participants.
>Inb4 The spirits get pissy when you test them and intentionally make it gibberish
>Inb4 The spirits need our eyes to see the board
>>
>>19580084
please try it out yourself, make sure to invite spirits into your house
>>
>>19580256
You really want spirit outta your house? You don't need a Ouija board you need a bible. Just get your bible and banish it under the name and divine authority of our Heavenly Father and his Son Jesus Christ our Lord. You don't need to chit chat with spirits who cares what they want.
Not powerful enough? (You should be if you are sincerely acting as an emissary of God) Go and enlist the local preist/ vicar, get the holy water and try again. Stop being a heathen and you won't be bothered by spirits in the first place.
>>
>>19581028
God's not real and neither are ghosts or demons. You can worship your Prophet-on-a-Stick all you like, though, go nuts.
>>
File: Kys.jpg (3KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
Kys.jpg
3KB, 125x125px
>>19580150
dont make me spoop u friendo, ill do it m8
>>
>>19581263
>Fuck off, fool.
>>
>>19581318
Launched any crusades to retake Jerusalem lately?
>>
>>19580150
>>
>>19580256
Google the ideomotor effect, that's literally all you need to know in regards to Ouija boards. It's a toy, originally marketed by some guy back in the early 1900's, and for some reason people still think they can use a toy to talk with 2spooky ghosts even when they're show that it doesn't work once you remove the ideomotor effect from play or when they're fed a completely fabricated ghost story and still somehow contact the "ghost" of a made up person.
>>
i think for the ouija experience to be "authentic" it's very important to believe in what you're doing, otherwise nothing will "happen". but of course, if you're inclined to believe everything is true you're more vulnerable to have your brain fooled by shit that isn't real. so in my opinion there is no 100% effective way to prove whether it's bullshit or not. just like the afterlife.

i'm an agnostic but i easily get spooped by everything, so i would never try one
>>
>>19580065
You know ouija is bs when you use it alone. It's just don't work. You have to be at least 3-4 to have some movement. Created unintentially by our muscles.
>>
>>19581418
>2017
>Not protected by the Father
Good one, Anon.
>>
>>19580065
>>19581020

>>19580084
He speaks the truth. A Ouija Board is just a children's game, nothing more.

There are, however, talking boards.

These still are quite silly. I live in a house that was built in 1891. I have had many family members be born and die in this home. There was a suicide in the parlor, even.

I pulled one out to freak out my girlfriend. Guess what? Fucking nothing happened, and nothing will happen. Because if you want to talk to spirits, you do it using your body. Not some waste of $20 and a good piece of wood.
>>
>>19581486
I'm protestant, but I fear nothing. There's no reason to be afraid of anything.

There is no authentic ouija experience, assuming you're implying actually talking to spirits. The authentic ouija experience is freaking out friends or family for funsies. If you actually "believe" in this shit, then it's you controlling the board.
>>
>>19581585
Glory to the Divine Corpse, fuccboi.
>>
>>19581585
>2017
>Still wanting anything to do with a tyrant who would gladly condemn the vast majority of humanity to infinite punishment for crimes as petty as being unconvinced of his existence
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.