[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay /x/ maybe you can offer some insight on this for me. I am

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5

File: images (64).jpg (12KB, 299x168px) Image search: [Google]
images (64).jpg
12KB, 299x168px
Okay /x/ maybe you can offer some insight on this for me. I am not LARPing and not lieing. Just telling a story. Which the implications scare me to death. If i feel like a meaningful conversation is taking place ill provide you with hundreds of downloadable occultic books for free.(a true masters library)

>be me 17
>be cringy stoner kid
>get offer to go on a youth for christ DC trip where 1000's of bible thumping Christians gather
> me and friend get pushed into it by parents
>whole week of not being able to smoke cigarettes
>fuck.jpeg
>whole thing pretty uneventful, go to a few lectures, cingy concerts, ect.
>last night Litterally 30'000 people praying for hours in huge Stadium
>could feel the energy in the air, taste it even
I can personally see auras, believe me or not, I'm past the point pf trying to convince others
>white gold light radiating from the everywhere and everyone
> que the tears.exe
>1000's crying because "they feel the embrace of god"
> have had powerful religious experiences before
> does not feel the same
>that energy tho
>begin to cry and fall in with the others.
>walk away knowing that something wasn't right
>ask either in my head or out load under my breath (i forget which it is) "what are you?"
>clear as a bell, in my own inner voice in my mind
>I am egregore
>contemplate what the meaning of this word
>never heard of this word before
>thought i made it up
>instantly forget the word and try to remember but never really getting close
>years later, learn heavy occultic shit
>join group, do rituals
>learn about thought forms
>realize i have taken part in a massive one
> begin to become terrified at implications as this could be used in massively destructive ways.
> end up on /x/ writing a poorly writen greentext about experiences

What do you say /x/ are there any real occults on tonight and can they provide a decent conversation?
>>
Bumb
>>
>>
>>19579882
I'm offering what has been called a digital golden library. Id give a teaser but i can't do so without giving the whole thing.
>>
Im very intersted op
>>
>>19579896
Well ask away, offer some insight if you can
>>
File: P0X.jpg (38KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
P0X.jpg
38KB, 499x499px
Organized religion creates a standardized thoughtform and keeps it fed/powered/what have you. The "devout" are granted access to a satellite version of that thoughtform, so that they can be re-programmed to further the ends of the "main body" (like that old movie The Faculty, basically). You can do that entirely solo just copy/pasting the entirety of yourself in to "clones". The primary problem with that is programming yourself so that there's no possibility of another copy of yourself going "rogue" and trying to assume control prior to starting. Once the snowball starts it will grow exponentially until you all become the Infinite You. Been toying with this idea for awhile, but it's one of those things where you really only get the one shot at it because it could go very bad, very quickly with the even the most minute of errors in your scripting.
>>
>>19579914
Now i wouldn't advise you to do that, thought forms are very dangerous. Never heard of anything above a servitor actually doing what its supposed to.

What i can say about the egregore is that it was created that night or over the course of the week. Kept feeling it growing.
>>
Bump 7766d6dr
>>
Now what scares me is that this kind of energy. Think of all the Beyonce and Miley Cyrus concerts that have energy directed towards, God only knows
>>
Very interested in hearing more, seeing your library.
>>
>>19579882
ah this is one of those shill-made memes trying to get people to fuck instead of read, its pretty funny i'll give you that, shame it'll have no real influence.
>>
>>19579906
Sorry for leaving the thread op i was beating my meat:p my main question is would the egregore (assuming the christian god doesnt exist) be a representation of the god they were praying to or was all of the devotion/ energy being put in to their worship enough to create a completly individual egregore??? Also thank you for making an interesting thread /x/ has kind of been shit latly (forever)
>>
>>19580070
i love them, makes me feel good

sex is about the biggest meme of all time

especially these days
>>
>>19580076
Honestly i think it was an individual separate from what Christians believe to be his God, Yahweh or Jehovah. Also go
>>
>>19580187
*also the Christian god is real. Just because you bashed the church doesn't mean you have to bash the God if you're a true occultist you should know this to be true
>>
Been gone an hour and nothing so I'll tell you about my library for shits a giggles. Its 45gigs and its called the key of king Solomon, filled with every occultic book you'll ever need
>>
Is meditation related to the occult?
>>
>>19580200
In a way yes
>>
Bumperino for interest
>>
>>19579882
Filename. Kek.
>>
>>19579850
Where's Ape of Thoth? That man, knows his shit. And I don't buy into the occult. Only seems to work on believers.
>>
>>19579850
sounds like a fake memory to me. or do you have some kind of proof (diary entry, for example) that you actually heard the word "egregore" back then and didn't subconciously add it later?
>>
>>19581045
If you have any experience with evocation, you should know, thats how entities are heard until your able to manifest said entity. Again basic occult stuff here. I was really expecting more out of /x/
>>
Also, the offer still stands even tho this thread is a day old at this point.
>>
This really make me sad
>>
>>19579850
Banned for being 17. Underage boi.
>>
>>19579892
hmm
im interested.
>>
>>19579850
Alright, do u feel more vivid? Confused or awakened
>>
>>189020441
>>
>>19580195
Post it
>>
you were raped as a child, you don't have to believe me but you will remember it soon.
post the proof of the library
>>
>>19580981
My phone doesn't let me change those and I'm not buying a new one just for that
>>
>>19582209
holy fuck
where did that post go
what did it say
>>
File: happy.jpg (31KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
happy.jpg
31KB, 640x480px
bamp
>>
>>19579850
Dude, egregore is just the occult word for meme, which in turn is the Dawkinite word for schema. These thing have been abused to fuck and back throughout human history. Even back before we even had an idea of what they were. You don't even need rituals to make them. get any number of people together and the iron law of ogiliarchy will ensure one comes about.

bureaucracy is the worst kind though. After a certain point all work and money put into a bureaucracy will only serve to make that bureaucracy survive and grow. That's why you get these bloated organisations that leak money and resources. Egregores are mostly harmless compared to Bureaucracies.

But if you've read that 45gb if occult books you would already know that. After primer the 'sex magic' stuff thoughtforms/deities/demons (spoiler; their true form is Archetypes) are the next step. And by next, I mean first.

Look up Cowley's work on experimenting with drugs and talking to gods he didn't believe in. Or RA Smith and his commentary on Leary's LSD experiments. And look into Leary's LSD experiments too, even if the LSD did get the better of him in the end.

They don't really exist outside of the mind that creates them, but they do influence the behaviour of that mind. And a communal one, like a mythic figure or God, could influence entire communities.

Jordan Peterson had a series of videos going into how the Archetypes rooted inside our base instincts manifest our desires through religion. But he approaches the topic from a psychological rather than occult perspective, so many occultists would probably discard his work outright.
>>
>>19582664
Reading that back I can see just hiw drunk I am. Peace out OP, hopefully I'll see you tomorrow when I'm sober
>>
>>19582507
where is that post lawl.
>>
>>19579892
So you're basically bullshitting about having a digital occult library which, once revealed will be less than what Ape has provided free of charge.

And that goes without mentioning that he's made himself available to /x/ to aid in the interpretation of said library.

Please, don't post again unless it's a link to the download autismo.
>>
>>19579850
You said you and the crowd created many loving and happy vibes? I know what happened, your energies formed a simulacrum of the Singular Higher and you made the mistake of directly communicating. Be careful, without complete control it will run your brain into the ground and you will go full schizo and hear shit. Don't ask questions if you can't comprehend the answer.

>that's all I'm passing on
>>
>>19580070
>Taking a meme seriously
>>
>>19583026
Could be, though i did not threaten me. I was in a foggy head space for the next few weeks though
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.