[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Creepy ghost shit & more

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: eyes.png (198KB, 380x676px) Image search: [Google]
eyes.png
198KB, 380x676px
So ive been having problems lately with seeing shit and hearing shit (pic related).

That was taken shortly after hearing a guitar under my bed get strummed perfectly even though its missing 3 strings and was strings down on the carpet.

Shortly after I was filled with a feeling of dread and anxiety until i left my room with my phone. after leaving i heard footsteps in the hallway that connects to my room so I took a picture of the hallway and got that above.

its been a few months since that event (it took place in December 2016) and every once in a while ill hear footsteps or the familiar feeling of dread usually very late at night. Im at a loss on what to do or how to fix it. Any help would be appreciated.

also if youve got some stories yourselves feel free to post them.
>>
Just look in the direction where you feel the most dread. Drop pants and furiously beat off without breaking eye contact. Cum in your hand and throw your nut in that direction. You are now alpha of the spooks.
>>
>>19579423
Literally this.
What kind of ghost wants to fuck with this? Assuming ghosts do spooky stuff for logical reasons on their plane of existence, your action will completely leave its existence null and void.
>>
Ghost just wants to borrow a cup of sugar, senpai. Why you gotta be so unfriendly?
>>
> looks @ pic
>nope

I think you should move.
>>
>being afraid of ghosts

Lol fag
>>
>>19579376
>That was taken shortly after hearing a guitar under my bed get strummed
>after leaving i heard footsteps in the hallway that connects to my room so I took a picture of the hallway and got that above.

Your story doesn't add up OP... When did you taken your supposed picture?
>>
>>19579501
i was laying in bed about to go to sleep and i heard the guitar, after the guitar i got the dread feeling and noped the fuck out of my room. few minutes later i heard footsteps moving back and forth from the hallway connecting to my room and the kitchen thats when i took the picture

also that oven to the right of the dots is about 6'6" feet high at the top so if those are eyes (which is what i think) that makes this thing pretty damn tall.
>>
>>19579518
OP you have to try and fugg it
>>
What m I looking for in the picture?
>>
OP here, second night in a row ive woken up at 4:30 exactly starting to get annoyed, also
>>19579622
Look for two dots in the upper middle of the picture
>>
I have a story OP. I one time fell asleep when it wasn't raining, and in what I thought was a dream, something screamed really loud at me from the side of the bed from under the bed, and it started raining. I woke up in a cold sweat, and not only was it raining when it wasn't when I fell asleep, but my tiny trash can I have next to my bed on the side that the scream came from, had fallen over, when there was no way I could have touched it while asleep, as it was too far away. To this day, I still can't fully explain how this stuff happened.
>>
>>19579376
Do you have more pictures?
>>
>>19579376
Dunno if this helps OP, but I've heard that when you get that feeling of dread while asleep, it means you are lucid dreaming, and your soul has sensed the presence of another trying to inhabit your body while your soul started to drift out of your body. Kind of like a reactionary response to danger coming close. You usually wake up right after, due to the fear. Might not be the same thing, so sorry if this doesn't help you any.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.