[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Orbs of light

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0664.jpg (161KB, 1142x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0664.jpg
161KB, 1142x750px
First time poster long time lurker. I've never had an experience that I can't explain, but last night I was sitting in my office with the door closed, and the windows closed wth the blinds shut. I was alone in the room. Out of the corner of my eye, I see an orb of light, or possibly several aggregate orbs appear and zip along for a few feet and then disappear. I opened the window and looked outside, and there was nothing.

Can anyone help explain what I saw? It made no noise and was only there for about as long as a firefly would glow. The best I could guess is a spirit or a fairy.
>>
>>19579272
if there was a thunderstorm earlier it might of been a ball lightning, but otherwise yeah more likely it was a ghost of some sort
>>
Then why the fuck was it in my office?
>>
Orbs are connected to the spirit realm. Not all light colored orbs are good. Not all dark colored orbs are bad. Have you been doing astral projection lately?
>>
>>19581311
not OP, but I have noticed light orbs (size of the head of a pin, that zip around) when I attempt to astral project. dunno if its good, dunno of its bad
>>
>>19581367
Are you grounding yourself & casting protection auras around yourself before you project? If not you may be getting unwanted attachments from the astral plane.
>>
>>19581440
sometimes yes, sometimes no - no longer live in that apartment.

but I will do so in the future everytime without fail and probably smuge with some sage to be safe.
>>
I don't astral project and I have never cast magic of any sort. No clue why the orbs might be attracted to my office.
>>
>>19581616
Also, unless you are very experienced & well protected, never open any closed doors. Smudging will help, but not always. Best to do a cleansing on your string. To do this. Start your projection and using your protection aura's, guide it onto your attachment string, try using a clear blue-white light, run it up & down your sting a few times. Should help detach anything simple. End your sessions. Thing is, they are attached to you, not your dwelling or surroundings. You have to cleanse yourself.

On the other hand, you can let them stay around. They aren't bad things. They are more like mischievous little sprites. IF they like you, they can help protect you. More often they will just tease you and move items around in your drawers. But in the future you should ALWAYS ground & cast a protection aura before you project.
>>
>>19581637
Has this happened more than once? If so, how often? Does it happen during a certain time of day?
>>
>>19581657
Also, I should suggest using this same blue-white light just at the end of each sessions. Run it up & down your attachment cord a couple of times. Then end your sessions as normal.
>>
>>19581723
ill be doing this tonight, thanks for your help :)
>>
>>19581763
You mentioned that you see these lights at the beginning of each session. It could also just be the way your body/mind handles the shift & nothing really to worry about. It is normal to feel & see ripples or tiny anomalies during the transition. Stay safe friend. Glad I could help.
>>
>>19579285
>ball lightning
This is what I was thinking. Ball lightning does some weird shit, OP.
>>
File: Phantasm man 12-11-15.jpg (377KB, 970x545px) Image search: [Google]
Phantasm man 12-11-15.jpg
377KB, 970x545px
>>19579272
>>
>>19579272
As the other posters mentioned it may have been ball lightning. If it was spiritual you would have had a strong sense of someone near. I've had this happen to me. In this case one may not see anything at all but get a very strong perception that someone or some entity is very near.

I'd like to relay something that happened years ago, which was very strange. I was working at a concession stand at a company park, which had tennis courts, softball fields and golf courses nearby. While looking out into the lawn I noticed two misty clouds about 3 ft in diameter each hovering approximately 1 foot off the ground. I went out there to investigate and they started moving toward my direction. As I got closer I noticed there the inner portion of these wispy clouds had a denser center to them. I recall describing this to my coworker as similar to an egg. Transparent on the outside and a denser inner like the yolk of the egg. As these two beings or things came towards me I stepped in front of their path to see if they would go around or turn away. They both kept their heading and proceeded to go right thru my legs at about knee level. I could feel them as they went thru my legs similar to a tingling feeling. Then they continued to head in the same direction as if I was never there. That's it. I never saw anything like that before.
>>
>>19579272
I see orbs all of the time. Ever since I was a kid, I'd see blue flashes in orb shape about the size of a pencil eraser in my peripheral vision. When I turn to look, they linger for about 5 seconds before disappearing.

Sometimes I see red ones but almost always around other people.

Years of experiencing them and I still have not a clue what they are or what they mean.
>>
>>19583302
Do they move about & then vanish or are they stationary & then blink out?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.