[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Something following me, help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: acid.jpg (42KB, 1240x1094px) Image search: [Google]
acid.jpg
42KB, 1240x1094px
i am not into /x/ stuff in general but i am almost 100% sure something paranormal is following me
periodically, no matter where i am, liquid will drip on me, whether im in my apartment, at work, school, in my car, outside etc.
if it was just water i wouldnt give a shit and just assume that my life was plagued with leaky roofs
but every time, after a few moments, it starts burning like acid and its insanely painful
im covered in little red marks where the drips have landed
every time it happens i look up and see nothing
at night in my apartment, ive heard what sounds like a small animal growling and rustling through my shit
ive hardly been able to sleep and its driving me crazy
does anyone know what this thing is or how i can get rid of it?
>>
>>19578991
Show pics of the marks or fuck right off.
>>
>>19579076
This
>>
>>19578991
You have shoulder herpes.
>>
>>19579076
i dont even own a camera
would me giving pictures help you figure out what it is?
because i can find something similar online if it would help
>>
>i dont even own a camera
Rating it now

LARP 0/10

gg ...
>>
>>19579191
you are welcome to not believe me
you are also welcome to get the fuck out if you cant help because thats the only reason i came here
>>
>>19579164
>>19579222

I'm not trying to figure this out, I'm trying to expose your shitty LARPing. Please, anyone who onws a phone has a camers, ask one of your friends or something you cringy faggot, I'm seriously tired of dumb shit fuckers coming up with a story and typing it out with no effort. At least TRY to make it interesting or the slightest bit believable. Now post pics or gtfo, and sage in all fields until then.
>>
>>19579236
i literally could not give less of a fuck about you saging you useless faggot
you literally just admitted you cant help me so why would i even bother trying to please you
>>
>>19579236
same. there's no way you don't own a camera. pics or it didn't happen. on the other hand, could be a good story, interesting premise.
>>
>>19579252
For the sake of integrity. Jeez, you are seriously some dense motherfucker, no one is going to help some imaginary problem you tripfag LARPing dickbag made up.

Now be kind and off yourself.

>>19579280
Exactly. A cool story. With no effort.
>>
>/x/ pretending to give a shit about proof once again despite the most popular thread on the board being a divination general
I love these threads
>>
>>19578991
Fucking send out an energy of your powered up intent to not be perturbed anymore. Just tell it to fuck off, or ask for help conquering it from a higher power
>>
>>19579604
4chan is the higher power i decided to ask but unfortunately its full of sarcastic cunts who would rather jerk off to a guy in a gorilla suit then actualy discuss paranormal occurances
Ill try to find a local paranormal investigator since you faggots love whining about the state of your board while simultaneously destroying the state of your own board by being useless
>>
>>19579773
Rage hard
Try again with pictures
>>
>>19579773
I dont think anyone was being sarcastic. Youre a LARPing faggot.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.