[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I run a YouTube channel mostly discussing paranormal, cults,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 16

File: 20170911_203352.png (1MB, 1440x1001px) Image search: [Google]
20170911_203352.png
1MB, 1440x1001px
I run a YouTube channel mostly discussing paranormal, cults, and conspiracy theories. It's not a huge channel, but over 100k subs.

A little while ago I posted a video on scientology, and how it was a cult, and a money making machine that destroys families and people's lives. I got positive feedback, and a few ex scientologists contacted me wanting to share their stories. It seemed like a good idea for another video.

I wanted to get some more stories from ex parishioners, so I joined a message board for former scientologists, and that's when things started getting wierd. When visiting this site to check my inbox, my computer would freeze and have to be restarted. I would go back, and my inbox would be empty. Then, documents on my personal computer started to go missing, specifically my script for the upcoming video. I backed it all up though, and haven't lost anything substantial.

Now I think I'm being followed. Just about every time I leave my house, it seems like I see the same silver ford SUV following me. They never get close enough for me to get a good look. Its creeping me out, but I will finish the video.

Do you guys think I should call the police? I don't really have any evidence though. Should I be worried about kidnapping? Are they actually dangerous?
I'm more worried about my wife and kid.
>>
what's your channel??
>>
Scientologist are known to stalk and dig up dirt on people that try to expose or mock them, they did it to Matt stone and trey Parker. You literally have nothing to fear though, scientologists only kill off people within their own organization so they draw in outside unwanted attention. Worst that might happen is they may find some dark secret of yours and blackmail you.
>>
Sounds like you joined a honeypot and they hijacked your computer to get your data.

You are a Supressive Person. So they have you targeted now.
>>
>>19578743
Just get a fucking gun if you are so paranoid.
9mm Hi-Points are only 150 bucks and will do their job.
>>
Why spread lies about the Church? CoS is NOT a cult, it's a genuine religion.
>>
Oh boy OP, looks like your getting the classic Gangstalking..
Look the post above mine
>>
>>19578806
>genuine religion
>mandatory fee
>separates parents from children
>makes you stare at potted plants for hours
>based off science fictional novels by Hubbard
Kek
>>
>>19578752
I want to stay anonymous here

>>19578765
That's what it looks like from what I've seen online. They try to intimidate, but they're all bark no bite.
>>
>>19578770
I have a ruger .45 and a license to carry, plus shotguns at home. I can take care of myself, but I don't want them to scare my wife and kid.
>>
The theory behind scientology is sound if you want to overcome traumatologic events in your life. You can only practice their teachings in a group and it works, psychotherapy could learn a thing or two and implement it to cure people.

Still it's not worth it to join.
>>
>>19578752
He gave clear info about it
Over 100k sub
And did a video about Scientology a little while ago
>>
>>19578812

>thinks gang stalking isn't real

GTFO
>>
File: 1504782800374.jpg (25KB, 540x390px) Image search: [Google]
1504782800374.jpg
25KB, 540x390px
>>19578770
>hi-point for self defense. Kek
>>
>>19578874
It wasn't sarcasm dickhead.
Lived it myself.
You know that thing about retirement? It is grossly exageratted
>>
>>19578891

I assumed you said gang stalking isn't real.

I beg your pardon.
>>
>>19578859
The workshops they offer to rope you in will help you. Then they use that positive experience to sign you up for another slightly more expensive course, and that cycle continues. You will never be asked outright to join the church. The money people have spent is mindblowing.
>>
>>19578888
>gun that works properly and doesn't blow up in your hand
>bad for self defense
>>
File: suicune anime.png (2MB, 1174x881px) Image search: [Google]
suicune anime.png
2MB, 1174x881px
>>19578888
>>>/k/
Nice quads tho
>>
>>19578743
fuck them
film them
and call the cops
and when the video is up link it here
>>
Scientologists are crazy and not ones to piss off. They're known to stalk and harass people they don't like but they've also been known to kill pets and even attempted to murder an English reporter back in the 1970's iirc.
>>
>>19578904

Yes I just wanted to say the practice itself can actually help people, but it's not worth it to join by far.
>>
You are getting gang stalked bro. The best thing is do not to react. They will observe you and try to trigger you, don't react to any provocation they will try to set up. They will try to mention something or some conversation only you know about, don't even look in their direction however provocated you might feel. When they notice you are reacting to their covert harassment that's when they get you. Just a simple look over your shoulders is enough for them to know they got your attention.

Don't react, don't look for someone who is trying to covertly get your attention. When you are not open for covert harassment they will stop it sooner or later.
>>
>>19578967
Yeah not worth it. There's a reason they save all the wacky intergalactic alien bullshit until your at a high level. Because by that point you've paid out so much money you're likely not to quit.
>>
>>19578859
>psychotherapy could learn a thing or two and implement it to cure people.
You sir are a fucking retard. Scientology is pure fucking fiction. Its not even considered a branch of pseudo psychotherapy. its absolute shit at best.
>>
>>19578806
Never knew Scientology had shills here.
>>
>>19578962
You forgot to mention how they also stole some shit from the FBI.
>>
>>19579027
Plus at that point you have the mind of a robot and lack almost any will at all.
>>
The saddest ones are the children born into it. They're brainwashed from birth, then get "recruited" for the sea org. They work for over 100 hours a week and get paid at most $50 per week. By the time they realize it's all bullshit, they're 30+ years old and have no money, no car, no house no family (disconnected), and no real world skills.
>>
>>19578743

Alright OP, you are in ass deep now.

So might as well go full fuckCoS here. Start doing videos on..

> How Captain Lafayette R.H. shelled a Mexican island, and was relieved of his command in the U.S. Navy.
> How earlier in his career, he dropped depth charges, over a concentration of magnetic rock off the coast of Oregon.
> How he sat around, 'recording' things in notes, as Jack Parsons jacked himself off over tablets to preform Thelemic rituals.
> How he ripped off Parsons, on a deal to buy three yachts, and resell them. And then took Parson's money, bought the boats, then tried to take them to China and cut Parsons out, only to get caught when he was trying to flee in a boat and struck a buoy doing hull damage, and had to come back to port. The church will say this was a part of a secret spy ring run by Hubbard's peer in science fiction writing Robert A. Heinlein, who sent in secret agent Hubbard... this is laughable, and stupid.
> How lied to women about being on a boat that got torpedoed in WWII. (Or sunk a Japanese sub) And that he went Sun blind from sitting out in the ocean in a life raft, with a broken back. None of that happened.

Lafayette R.H.'s life is actually funny as fuck the scams and fuck ups, and then the sham religion lifted from Crowley's Thelema.
>>
>>19579234
Hubbard was a pimp in his own right. That man knew how to tap pussy.
>>
>>19579287
>>
>>19578743
I think the message is, drop it. I think whether or not you maintain, anything(your credibility, sanity, etc.), is incidental to these guys. Your an example. It feels wrong. Your in danger. Something about you is threatening to them. Enough to go this far, apparently. Be well. Don't choose your ego. They expect that.
>>
What's the channel name
>>
>>19579321
Money engenders power. And turns certain areas grey. You have bottomless resources? It's a bad play Op.
>>
>>19579234
Yeah I've read or saw videos on most of that stuff, but I'm not running an anti scientology channel, and there's plenty of those out there. Truth is, paranormal videos get the most views and comments, and I don't want to lose subs or alienate some of the fan base by focusing on one topic.

I never heard about the depth charges and magnetic rock thing. What was the supposed reasoning behind this?
>>
>>19579329
No I don't have bottomless resources. I can't imagine anything in my personal life or finances that they could use against me. I really think the worst thing they could do to me, is put me in some scientology blog saying I'm a suppressive person. That seems to be what happens when you bad mouth them on social media.

I'm sure if I lived in the middle of nowhere, I'd never be followed in my car. Because I live in a major city, less than 2 miles from the nearest "org", I'm easy to keep tabs on, relatively speaking.
>>
walk up to van with baseball bat and question who they are. you have that bat because you're going to the batting cage. bats are really cheap at goodwill. if you want to keep one in your car, you need to sheathe it with one of those baseball equipment bags. i actually go to the batting cage, too, so it's always in my car
>>
>>19578743
First, stop using that computer.
Second, if you notice the same vehicle (get the license plate because it could just be paranoia) record it/them, observe them on the street, report suspicious activity to the police. Tell them a vehicle that does not belong to the neighborhood has been parking on your street and that youve noticed suspicious activity. Do it every time you see them on the street.
Third, dont bother trying to confront them, dont give them ammo. Go about your day like nothing ever happened.
If you notice them again and youre positive its them... put some nails in some board and cover with leaves in street where they park, take pics and post for lulz.
>>
Make a Twitter, start posting pics and chronicle the followings. Upload YouTube videos. Brand them well and use the public perception as your weapon, op. If you're going,to go through with the video, make sure you keep public tabs on them, this way they can't touch you.

At worst you'll seem like a crackpot, but if something happens your followers will know what's up.

Good luck.
>>
>>19578743
Well you have to go into a very bad neighborhood, and hope they get car jacked and not you.
Make them not want to follow you.
>>
>>19578743
How many subs over 100k?
How long was the video?
What other types of videos do you make?
>>
>>19578806
I think the better way to phrase that is that Scientology is as genuine as any other religion.
>>
>>19578743
Are you sure you're not just being paranoid?
>>
>>19578743
Well if you're not roleplaying, I'd do this if I were you;

Record yourself saying all of this and in case something happens it was the scientology cult. Send it to another successful youtuber that will not fear making a video about the subject.

Ez pz if anything happens to you the world will know and scientology will take more hits.
>>
>>19578767
>Sounds like you joined a honeypot and they hijacked your computer to get your data.

This.

Check if you recognize all the computers connected to your wireless router.

Make a backup of all of your data. Format your hard drive, encrypt it and install Linux. Get a VPN. Upload all your important data to a unknown account to them, in case they get desperate and try to steal your computer.
>>
>>19578743

You may wanna just check in with the cops, say "hey I run a relatively large youtube channel and I'm talking about the Church of Scientology who tends to respond to criticism very badly," and so on. This should hopefully prevent you from being SWATed by the church and keep them from trying to turn your own local cops against you. Send them stuff from Tony Ortega and a copy of Going Clear or Leah Remini's show for an example of why you're concerned about being in the Church's crosshairs.
>>
File: juggalo4.gif (74KB, 409x335px) Image search: [Google]
juggalo4.gif
74KB, 409x335px
project chanology 3.0 lol
>>
Someone screencap the OP incase the thread goes down mysteriously.

>>19578743

Is there anyway we can keep up with your status, OP? If you don't post videos for a while on your channel, maybe?
>>
>>19578743
channel name, what is it?
>>
>>19578743
Secureteam??? I love your channel man! Are you doing better since the motorcycle accident?
>>
>>19580868
OP is Tyler from secureteam10

He detailed him being followed in these videos

https://youtu.be/VS-u0DWRHQg

https://youtu.be/GrjTtQbmxeo

Its a great channel
>>
>>19578743
Calling the cops wont do shit, unless you blantantly lie and say they are harrassing you

One of the best ways to get someone thats doing surveillance to feel uncomfortable is to do counter surveillance

Take pictures of the car, take notes

Dont even care about being sneaky just stand right infront of them and snap some pictures, let them know you are on to them, if they dont change tactics I.e start sneaking more or change cars then go up to them and ask them what the fuck they are doing
>>
Hey Tyler, just go public about it. The more people know, the more protection you'll have in a sense.

It might piss them off more, but at the same time if anything were to happen it wouldn't be a secret. People will know.

Contingency plans are a must. Get life insurance for you family, be armed at all times. Hire a tech geek to hook you up and stop any vulnerabilities in your system. Be in contact with those you trust and release all information to the public eye.

The more awareness you spread, the more nervous they'll get about dealing with you.
>>
>>19581340
When I say notes I mean when, what, where

How many people are in the car where are they parked, when are they usually there, what type of car

Then you take all these notes and hide them, preferably not in your house

If these people have something other then just stakeing you out planned, it will make them think twice, because now you got info on them, if they try anything they are that much more likely to get caught
>>
>>19581356
>>19581325

Glad to see we got some Secureteam fans on /x/ they dont get enough love.
>>
>>19578743
>Now I think I'm being followed. Just about every time I leave my house, it seems like I see the same silver ford SUV following me. They never get close enough for me to get a good look. Its creeping me out, but I will finish the video.
Your story would be more believable if you left out this part.
>>
>>19581437
Just watch the videos

>>19581325
>>
>>19581390
Tyler is in the hospital right now with a snapped leg sooo... also, secureteam is basically normie at this point
>>
>>19579137
>Never knew Scientology had shills here.

Closest 4chins ever came to being shut down was over the scientology shit around 2010-2012
>>
>>19579226
>what is organized religion in general

i mean i'm not trying to belittle what you're saying, but institutionalized religion in general is the exact same. Scientology is just a little more transparent about how shitty they are. I think the main thing is that their beliefs are generally accepted by society so it makes it just seem that much more out there.

they do tend to gangstalk more than other organized religions, but when my family left the church i remember us being shunned entirely with no friends or anything left.

It's all in layers depending on context and setting. Also please notice I'm not saying religion is shitty, but institutionalized religion.
>>
>>19581705
their beliefs aren't accepted by society*** (as opposed to like protestant christian or what have you)
>>
>>19581553
Nah senpai Tyler works really hard on his channel.
>>
OP here, I'm not Tyler from secureteam, he's got quite a few more subs than I do.

I really don't know how and when they got into my computer, but I have a good idea. I believe scientology has people lurking on the message board I joined. That's the main reason I posted here and not there, I wanted to stay anonymous. I changed some things around to make my internet more secure, so I shouldn't have a problem, but we'll see.

>>19581437
Believe what you want. There's always a driver and a passenger in the SUV. I live in a state only uses rear licence plates, so I haven't seen the plate. Yesterday morning I drove to a shopping center where my wife works. That SUV followed me all the way until I turned into the parking lot. There is no way anyone in my neighborhood/ area would drive further to that shopping center, when there are many closer options. Not to mention I've seen this vehicle following me half a dozen times.
>>
File: Ovni.jpg (155KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Ovni.jpg
155KB, 1200x1600px
Man, Tyler is really putting it on with the "on the brink of death" "drugged up" voice
>>
File: MV4Hubbard5-e1453375142108.jpg (37KB, 600x399px) Image search: [Google]
MV4Hubbard5-e1453375142108.jpg
37KB, 600x399px
Scientology was created as a defense for Hubbard against Parsons and Marjorie Coleman. After the threat passed, he milked it for every dime his minions were worth. Good on him for fucking with Parsons and Coleman, but may he suffer in the lake of peepeepoopoo for eternity, for this disgusting abomination he left behind. They're as bad as the kikes themselves.

Also, look at this shit. Receding forehead might as well be from a kike.
>>
>>19582501
OP, have a few friends help out. Have them posted around the block and follow you to catch the dude. Easy as that.
>>
>>19578853

You can't protect them. Your only hope is to cease production of your videos and immediately apologize for disrespecting them. They know where you live. Where your kid goes to school. They know your schedule, they know when you're alone. Stop before it's too late.
>>
File: 1501635662319.png (85KB, 400x346px) Image search: [Google]
1501635662319.png
85KB, 400x346px
>>19578743
It's Sea Org!!!

OP LISTEN TO US AND YOU MIGHT LIVE

IF THESE FUCKERS CATCH YOU THEY WILL HAVE YOU SCRUBBING DECKS OR FLOORS ON A SUBMARINE AND KEEP RAPING YOU UNTIL YOU DIE

I AM NOT GOOD AT THIS, BUT YOU HAVE TO BREAK THE CYCLE!!
GATHER SUPPLIES, AND WAIT IN A ROOM WITH A DOUBLE BARREL OR SOME POWERFUL GUN AND WHEN THEY GO INTO THE ROOM YOU BLAST THEM!!!
NOW THEY MIGHT HAVE READ THIS MESSAGE BUT THE IDEA IS THE SAME REMAIN SPONTANEOUS, BE UNPREDICTABLE

YOU ARE ONE OF THE INVISIBLE PEOPLE NOW
>>
>>19578866
I cant find it, it seems to have been deleted or to have never existed
>>
>>19578743
i think you know that you could be followed and now you subconsciously think you're beign followed. also, did you know L. Ron Hubbard could have started war with mexico during WW2
>>
>>19578743
>>19578765

>>They only kill off people within their own organization....
>>
File: images.jpg (10KB, 209x242px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10KB, 209x242px
>>19585224
Dumping missing persons file now.
>>
File: missing-person.jpg (63KB, 556x720px) Image search: [Google]
missing-person.jpg
63KB, 556x720px
>>19585230
>>
https://www.change.org/p/cancel-a-e-s-leah-remini-scientology-and-the-aftermath?source_location=topic_page
>>
File: BadSci17-e1437638141476.png (461KB, 720x467px) Image search: [Google]
BadSci17-e1437638141476.png
461KB, 720x467px
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>19579655
Best Post
>>
>>19585262
>Shot 4 times
>Suicide
Seems legit
>>
>>19584767

t. xenu
>>
>>19585224

Apparently Marty Rathburn is doing hatchet work for the Church again as part of an agreement where the Church will leave him alone and his own questionable past won't get brought up in the Church's legal issues.
>>
>>19586113
I saw that. And I saw the videos he did..
>>
File: obi-wan.jpg (103KB, 665x814px) Image search: [Google]
obi-wan.jpg
103KB, 665x814px
>>19578838
To be fair, my religion is based on science fiction too, but we don't separate younglings from parents as in the movies, and there's no fee. Much less culty IRL.

Meanwhile, Scientology is overrun with human rights violations. Very appalling.
Thread posts: 85
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.