[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Life is a simulation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 118
Thread images: 21

File: 1505169308131.jpg (16KB, 314x320px) Image search: [Google]
1505169308131.jpg
16KB, 314x320px
Post your proof
>>
File: 1505168366198.png (438KB, 624x414px) Image search: [Google]
1505168366198.png
438KB, 624x414px
>>19578372
>>
what do you even want to say with that?
That everything is preprogrammed?
That we live in a universe created by something bigger than us?
The sentence "life is a simulation" pretty much equals "I think there is something going on with our reality", but it has no value whatsoever.

Yeah something is going on and it's probably not the first and the second or the 1000th guess of what we living inside this reality could come up with and it's most likely not equal to "a simulation".

It enrages me to read just "life is a simulation" on its own. It's so stupid.
>>
If life is a simulation then I'm really pissed off at the code developers. Why the fuck do I poop so much??? I don't want to poop anymore. I'm tired and just fucking tired of pooping so damn much.
>>
>>19578372
Time is digital
Matter is digital
each one has a smallest sum of it's parts, nothing in this reality is infinite, but we have the concept of infinity, so it must exist somewhere else.
>>
>>19578372
>Life is a simulation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvMlUepVgbA
>>
>>19578798
stop eating, and voila! no more poo
>>
>>19578810
>nothing in this reality is infinite, but we have the concept of infinity, so it must exist somewhere else

nowhere in my house is there a giant pink elephant named Kathy who likes to bake me cheese sticks, but I can conceive of her and therefore she must exist somewhere else
>>
>>19578849
>nowhere in my house is there a giant pink elephant named Kathy who likes to bake me cheese sticks, but I can conceive of her and therefore she must exist somewhere else
Anything is possible, but only one path is reality. Infinity exists, we can use it in mathematical equations, yet it's only in theory and not in physical practice. You can never have infinity in this universe as there is always one more you can add, but it's possible that adding dimensions to our 3D thinking could make it possible. I dunno, I'm spit balling.
>>
File: 1VUFuruKDPM6jgXFzvGtafPt.jpg (431KB, 1038x859px) Image search: [Google]
1VUFuruKDPM6jgXFzvGtafPt.jpg
431KB, 1038x859px
You inquire about our current situation?
>>
>>19578890
Teach me how to break free and transcend to the roadway of the puppet men.
>>
>>19578895
A Gnostic would tell you to ignore the false Light and the Shadows.

Instead reach for the Light of the Aeons and Escape to the Pleroma. Aka the Fullness.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atMdf0rhbpI
>>
>>19578870
I think of it this way: Time is just a property of matter, as is space. There is only finite matter in our universe, therefore finite time and space as well.

What fucks me up is why there is matter in the first place. It makes no sense. FUCK WHY IS THERE ANY REALITY ITS SCREWING WITH MY HEAD, NONE OF THIS SHOULD BE HERE
>>
>>19578372
The first 10 min of The Matrix explains this but the vast majority of you are too fucking retarded to figure it out.
>>
>>19578372
In the beginning, gods created the heavens and the earth.

Have I not told you that you are gods?

Let us (each) make (a) man in our image

Enjoy your world of accidental warcraft
>>
>>19578372
the earth is flat. you can't breach the firmament because it's just an invisible wall like in all the vidya
>>
>>19578798
you can hack the system
there are cheat codes
if you are serious fucking business
>>
File: 14247774023.jpg (26KB, 529x447px) Image search: [Google]
14247774023.jpg
26KB, 529x447px
>ctrl+f Tom Campbell
>0 results
>>
Puppet men rule the caves
>>
>>19578798
Be grateful. Not pooping at all is so much worse than pooping. From what I've heard of constipation it sounds like just about the worst thing ever.
>>
>>19578916
i know you're just trolling but I got triggered anyway

the Matrix is a good movie but jesus fucking christ autistic retards on the internet make me hate it some times

it's gotten to the point where if I see or hear the word "redpill" I throw up in my mouth, which is really a shame

but yeah totally, our experience is a simulation created by robots that keep us dreaming so that they can use our bodies as prohibitively inefficient chemical batteries, because that makes so much more sense than just using fucking solar cells or fission reactors, fucking fuck
>>
File: Simadonnalated.jpg (99KB, 800x594px) Image search: [Google]
Simadonnalated.jpg
99KB, 800x594px
>>19578372
>>
>>19578372
This exact thread complete with samefag replies showed up on /x/ the other day, that's how I know op is an ai
>>
File: 1489667883122.gif (1MB, 352x217px) Image search: [Google]
1489667883122.gif
1MB, 352x217px
okay so because I need to procrastinate doing my physiology homework, I will explain to you retards why the universal simulation theory is stupid.

it explains nothing - even if we live in a simulation, there still has to be a larger universe to create that simulation, and that just creates even more problems that you have to solve. where did the simulator's universe come from? how did they acquire infinite computing power and why are they wasting it by simulating our barren-ass universe when they could have simulated a universe filled with nothing but hot chicks and chocolate fountains? are they living in a simulation? is it just simulations all they way down? occam's razor says this is stupid in the absence of any evidence, and there certainly is an absence of any such evidence.

>but muh Planck-length

yes reality seems to be granular at the sub-sub-atomic scale, but that doesn't mean that you fuckers can just call it pixels and make the absurd leap that because computers use pixels we must live in a computer. fucking shit. why would the aliens/gods/whatever make the pixels so fucking small? they're wasting all of their computational power tracking every last lepton bouncing around in alpha centauri's asshole. it's an insult to any competent computer programmer. the universe is fucking horrifyingly huge and random. so much of it is empty space and gaseous clouds and failed star systems. does that sounds like an elegant design to you?

wow guys, maybe the reality we find ourselves in is bizarre and inexplicable and terrifying, and also wonderful and beautiful and outside our ability to explain why it exists. maybe it just fucking exists because it can or because it has to - in any case fuck all of you who latch onto such a half-assed explanation as the simulation hypothesis just because it lets you feel superior to all the normies who are actually going out and having worthwhile experiences in the reality which you would denigrate by calling it fake.
>>
>>19578372
No proof, just hoping it's a simulator and there's a way I can delete myself.
>>
>>19579019
You are retarded AF. I am not talking about the plot of the matrix but the subtle hints given within the movie. In the first 10 minutes the movie explains that we are NOT living in a simulation... but apparently you are too daft to understand what the fuck they are even trying to tell you.

I am surrounded by morons.
>>
>>19579173
apparently you can't !!!

>Quantum mechanics has a strong rule that prohibits the loss of information. This principle is called unitarity.
>>
>>19579199
Fuck.
>>
If it's possible to simulate a universe with ai it's far more likely were a simulation because there's be way more simulations than real universes
>>
File: continue.jpg (53KB, 650x408px) Image search: [Google]
continue.jpg
53KB, 650x408px
>>19579019
>our experience is a simulation created by robots that keep us dreaming so that they can use our bodies as prohibitively inefficient chemical batteries...
They dummed it down for American retards. Energy and resources were not what they needed from us. They needed something more "spiritual" from us that they could NOT simulate with machinery.

I would have said, "They can't live without enslaving us. They share our sleeping souls. If all the humans die, then the machines dies as well." But then 80%+ of the audience would not have understood. So instead we get "humans is muh Duracell batteries."
>>
>>19578372
we're all living to see the end of the world. I mean what are the fucking chances of that? You really think all those other 100s of billions of people existed? No, that's all lore and the screenplay is what's unfolding right now. We're all dedicated method actors beguiled into mistaking a false persona for our entire selves
>>
>>19578828
Rent's too damn high
>>
File: Vlad_Tepes.jpg (292KB, 1200x1453px) Image search: [Google]
Vlad_Tepes.jpg
292KB, 1200x1453px
>>19579173
>>19579199
>>19579352
If you want to "delete yourself" then do unspeakably horrible and evil acts. Eventually your soul will disconnect from your body completely. When you die your soul will PERMANENTLY disconnect from "you" and you will eventually slip into non-existence.

Incidentally this is what most of our elites have already done to themselves. That's why they rape, torture, and kill children so much. Only when you have "murdered your own soul" can you join the ruling cabal.

Note also that your soul will live forever, it's just that "this life" and "this ego" will be so corrupted so wrong that it would rather abandon "you" than preserve "you" inside itself for all eternity. You have to be a REALLY 100% evil fuck for your soul to find NO redeeming value in saving you.
>>
>>19580335
but isn't nonexistence nirvana?
>>
So the 9" nigga dick your girl has been taking the past 6 months isn't real?
>>
File: our puters be like.jpg (116KB, 1595x673px) Image search: [Google]
our puters be like.jpg
116KB, 1595x673px
>>19579105
>creates even more problems that you have to solve. where did the simulator's universe come from? how did they acquire infinite computing power
You've spent too much time in intro-level philosophy classes.
First, we don't have to solve those problems any more than (here's a metaphor you'll understand) Skinner's bastard kid has to explain building techniques before noticing he's trapped in a box.
Second, there's no reason to think the simulator wouldn't possess tremendous computing power.
Third, it's not a waste of computing power if it's got a purpose (which includes entertainment or a stupid classroom stunt, not unlike those computer based psych lab programs that simulate mice in mazes).
Finally, when you grow up a bit you'll start to realize you're surrounded by evidence of the sim... unless you're an npc, which given the quality of your reply is a distinct possibility.
>>
File: Supernova.jpg (869KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Supernova.jpg
869KB, 1920x1080px
>>19580323
I've considered this is why I'm here... and/or to see Betelgeuse explode, and/or to have lots of weird sex in the era of internet-induced kink.
>>
File: 1504685379979.jpg (92KB, 314x314px) Image search: [Google]
1504685379979.jpg
92KB, 314x314px
And so it ends.
>>
>>19580583
nobody wants to waste their time typing in binary just for it to say "haha meems"
>>
>>19578988
lmao

i'm waiting for the video of someone trying to run into an invisible wall but failing
>>
File: Freeyourmind.png (215KB, 1080x1405px) Image search: [Google]
Freeyourmind.png
215KB, 1080x1405px
>>19580924
you know what,
fuck Activision,
fuck Pro skateboarding,
fuck Tony Hawk. Yeah thats right I said that shit go on and
fuck George Powell and Stacy Peralta while Im at it. The GOAT is and will always be the Mutt
>>
File: danger5.gif (993KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
danger5.gif
993KB, 250x250px
>>19580561
>Finally, when you grow up a bit you'll start to realize you're surrounded by evidence of the sim...
>you're surrounded by evidence of the sim...
>evidence of the sim...
>evidence

evidence content of your post = 0
show me the nails and the corners and the woodgrain of the box.

oh wait you can't because the simulation hypothesis is a silly thought experiment and nothing more. existential weaklings latch onto it because it lets them pretend that there's some hidden purpose behind their trivial, meaningless lives.
>>
File: 1482180246779.jpg (43KB, 683x253px) Image search: [Google]
1482180246779.jpg
43KB, 683x253px
>sees simulation thread
you summoned me?
>>
>>19581993
Daily reminder you are not Hanz
>>
>>19578914
I understand your feeling
my problem is as follows : if every matter is finite, where does the matter stops? existence makes the absence of existence impossible so I'm really confused about how existence is allowed in the first place. i must just be stupid but theres an absolute i cant grasp here
>>
>>19582066
daily reminder i am.
i fucking timestamp everytime i make threads. why do you doubt im the real hanz?
>>
>>19582079
If you can't grasp it, then why bother?
Just enjoy your existence anon.
>>
>>19582115
I just try to give it all back
>>
>>19582081
Because you're not.
you photo shop the same old pics.
you want to prove me wrong write time stamp on your forehead.
>>
File: stirn.jpg (53KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
stirn.jpg
53KB, 640x480px
>>19582152
u happy now? couldnt fit all of it and it was hard as fuck.
>>
>>19582170
oh shit silly me, u obviously meant the time.
hold on a sec.
>>
>>19582176
Same old tricks
>>
>>19582191
what else do you want me to do to prove it ffs? how can you be so blind? unless ur a shill.
you dont even believe in your own demands.
>>
File: stirn (2).jpg (54KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
stirn (2).jpg
54KB, 640x480px
>>19582191
here. best i could do.
>>
>>19582206
so, what do you have to say?
>>
>>19582220
nothing, im just waiting for people to talk to me.
i posted enaugh in simulation threads. in fact i am the grandfather of the simulation threads.
>>
>>19582220
but im wondering, why do you not believe its me when i post?
whats the matter?
>>
>>19578372
the only proof that would work is showing what is different between the simulation and the real world
but since e live or entire lives within the simulation we have no concept of vocabulary to even describe these differences, even if we saw them

so proving the simulation is impossible as none of that proof can function in the reality everybody knows
>>
>>19582231
ok, then
I came to think about it tonight because thew placed moby dick in that wacko movie with will smith my father was watching on
I'm not the poster who questioned who you were. I was just kindly tauting because you took such length to show yourself
i dont really care, again, moby dick
>>
>>19582249
wrong.
humans have a fundamental desire to live in an entropic universe.
a world where things are OBJECTIVE.

however, this universe is mental in nature. things change based on our thoughts this is proof that our souls were taken from the real world and put into this false one.
>>
>>19582079
essentially the furthest edge of matter or energy is where photons flew away from the big bang at light speed and have been traveling that way since the beginning of this iteration of the universe

beyond that is nothing
>>
>>19582263
so what is nothing
you don't understand. It just doesn't make sense that something wouldn't exist
>>
>>19582257
i know this probably sounds like bs based on my reputation but there is alot of wisdom behind that.
>>
Daily remainder that We win Florian.
And you aren't included in that We.
Now that We stop ourselves to think... only Four people are included.
Gotta love a Phyrric Victory, innit?
Bye bye my sweet, sweet, sweet non-human.
And remember, Victory is?
>>
>>19582276
aw crap what?
>>
Ah! And I don't win either, rejoice!
>>
>>19582276
tell me more m8.
>>
>>19582276
either the 4 people that win are those who found a way to leave the simulation or they are somehow behind the world war 3 that will come.
>>
>>19578372
Of course our reality is a simulation, there are clear telltales. The presence of clear defined rules is one of them, the universe simulation is most definitely akin to a mathematical equation, there's a definite amount of energy and there's no changing that. Just imagine if it weren't so, you might suddenly turn into jelly while driving you car, or a whale might fall from the sky and flatten a town, it just wouldn't do, the integrity would go to shit. Everything is accounted for, every single elemental particle is strongly tied to each other, so this kind shit is thankfully never going to happen.

The randomness related to quantum stuff is probably the entrypoint for outside-simulation interferences.
Due to the simulation being the result of a formula the creator can't obviously change atoms left and right without having to recalculate everything from scratch, but this mechanism can allow to manipulate probabilities to reach the desired outcomes.

It's unclear how many simulations are being run in parallel, but if there's any merit to those dejavus and precogs stuff that sometimes happen, the reason might be that the quantum states are somehow linked to a no-time existence (directly or indirectly ?).

I also suspect that souls, if such can be defined, are not actually separate entities but the mix of different pieces, like brain neurons that happen to have the same pattern and resonating with others that are alike, so a soul would be a complex system of smaller components, and is highly prone to change by memories and state of mind. Can we even consider our soul as our own, if this is actually correct ? Still it makes much more sense than new life = new soul, after all we're just a bunch of molecules arranged in a sentient fashion.

I wonder if one day we'll figure out the exact ways the universe work and manage to fashion one of our own.
>>
I make my little own world and make it burn when I get bored.
But wait! The little beings in it are polluting and destroying it already!
Nice, I'll grab ambrosia then and have fun!
Just like in olde Greece.
Looks like you were useful after all mankind.
Cleanse it of yourselves for me
>>
>>19582276
please tell me more man.
>>
>>19582276
Victory is forgetting we all are god and are roleplaying with ourselves to enjoy new procedurally generated experiencers in this simulated universe.
>>
>5=1
:^)
>>
File: 1502365499630.jpg (215KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1502365499630.jpg
215KB, 800x600px
>>19582220
Well alrighty then let the schizophrenia commence.
BTW you are not Hanz but your all we got so fuck it you got a 24hr pass.
whats your inside scoop on the simulation. Are we pure simulation (the sims style)or do we exist on both sides one side being a simulation the other a alternate reality where we are physically from but know nothing about (Matrix style)?
>>
>>19582352
i have multiple theories

1: i am the protagonist in a hyper-real game where every move is preprogrammed

2: i am together with other people hooked up to computers in like stasis chambers and my consciousness is together with them in this simulation.
this doesnt fully work because i have noticed things that seem to be pre-programmed
fate style
this would deny that i can actively change things in the simulation like in a video game.

the prominent theory is that this is more like a dream

another possible explanation but i dont believe that one is that i took in another life a huge shot of DMT and this is all just a dream.
i heard of a guy who took a huge shot of DMT and lived 200 years as a martian king

the next theory is that this is a prison and either my body is hooked up to computers and my consciousness is stuck in this prison
or my consciousness was removed from my body while i was in the sim and im now only consciousness, being in this sim and the scanners took over my real bodies in this real world, being AIs who guard the sim from inside but became self aware enaugh to hack their way out of it - and that they took my body to escape. obviously it would need multiple bodies so maybe multiple bodies were connected. one of them possibly my wife.

choose one.
>>
Florian.
It's 2 but it isn't at all like that.
>>
>>19578798
This guy is asking the right questions
>>
>>19582374
tell me more.
and explain to me how you know and how fate can be a thing in that case then?
>>
Tsk, tsk.
You don't get to ask.
>>
File: free-shrugs.jpg (50KB, 449x642px) Image search: [Google]
free-shrugs.jpg
50KB, 449x642px
>>19582317
Maybe what he wants is a way out.
But who knows what goes in his mind anon.
>>
>>19582412
indeed. i do want a way out of the simulation.
>>
>>19582415
I wasn't speaking with you namefag
>>
>>19582419
no but about me.
>>
>>19582421
For all I care your deletion would be celebrated Hanz.
>>
But are you sure you are You.

Think?
>>
>>19582426
what have i ever done bad to you? all i am is just being annoying.
but thats only because i am on a crusade to find the truth.

and i cant trust anyone. everyone of the 99.9% of people on earth can be potentional illuminati.
the only people that i can trust are the special ones with that special feeling.
>>
>>19582437
the only thing that is really me is my consciousness. im already far enough to know the rest of my body isnt.
>>
>>19582439
It would be celebrated just because you are a hopeless, useless, whiny kid.
Grow some balls, go live innawoods like some people did, go full yolo insane for all I care for fucks sake! Anything but being a whiny kid asking for help in the Net where you are a laughing stock.
You see, I know people tried to help you and still you didn't give a shit. Knowing this makes me go nuts.
Whatever, I'm rambling and I don't want to trigger myself to That thing.
>>
We are currently the equivalent of subroutines or processor cores in a subtle machine constructed by a Type IV or Type V civilization. All information here is based on gradients and we all do a certain amount of information processing even just by existing, but much more so by creating, destroying and altering the world around us. We are moving information from one gradient to another, effectively resolving equations with every movement, every breath, every heartbeat. There is no escape, not even suicide, that does not not also represent a certain amount of work.

There is no conclusive evidence except the laws of nature and information. Being Type IV/V, these civilizations work on a level that, to us, is indistinguishable from the workings of nature itself. We cannot even theorize the framework in which these entities exist, as they would, by necessity, be beyond the laws that we have discovered so far.
>>
>>19582460
there is something wrong with me. i cant accept help when its given to me.
my brain chemistry is wrong. and maybe its just because im under mindcontrol.

the same is with people offering me sex.
i had some people before who wanted sex with me. but for some reason im allways avoiding it subconscioussly. even if i actually want it.

also the type of help that was offered to me is never the type of help that i want.
>>
>>19578828
can someone give me a quick rundown on whats said in the vid? No sound atm...
>>
Idiot.
The type of help you want doesn't mean that isn't the help you need.
Go fuck yourself, retarded namefag
>>
>>19582486
exactly
we usually help ourselves with the things we want directly
>>
File: 1504847979404.gif (553KB, 474x379px) Image search: [Google]
1504847979404.gif
553KB, 474x379px
>>19582486
>mfw I make typos because anger.
Oh Hanz you make me so fucking mad.
I can only wonder why.
>>
>>19582508
its a technique by the scanners. they give me a subliminal energy that makes other people hate me.
>>
>>19582478
Koyomi Araragi will help you no matter
>>
>>19578914
>There is only finite matter in our universe,
what makes you say that? did you travel to "the edge of the universe"? How come you know it neve ends?
>>
Believe me Hanz/Florian.
I'm not affected by any type of psionic energy.
What I have is genuine anger
>>
>>19582542
good to know.
u go on the list of 200 people that hate me and 2 people that like me.
>>
its common.

the messengers of truth are allways being hated by most and only liked by few. like jesus.

i am here to find the truth of existance.
>>
>>19582542
why do you hate me? i dont like it when people hate me.
>>
>>19582520
I mean theoretically if we go by the big bang, there was a finite ball of dense matter that exploded

There could be infinite universes, but my problem is why does the reality that allows those infinities to be there exist. There should be no existence. But then I guess for something to not exist there must be existence.

Maybe existence is equally as likely as non existence. I thought there should be nothing but now I'm thinking that the fact that there is something is equally valid. It's just the eternal truth that permeates every fabric of anything. I think I get it now. Things exist because they need to. If there was only nothing, then it wouldn't be nothing, because there needs to be something for it to be nothing. It just wouldn't be. It can't be. Only this can be. It makes sense now.
>>
Empyreal Truth does not exist.
Victory does not Exist.
Your god does not Exist.
You still have so much to learn
...I'm so dissapointed.
>>
>>19580335
kek, satan shows up in every thread shilling people into becoming a greedy, unlovig basterd as he is.

Nice try Samuel..
>>
>>19582574
now hold on for a sec.

what if....

what if the universe isnt actually a bubble.

what if existance allways existed and the black nothigness was allways there and the matter of the universe merely expanded into it.
what if its not a bubble with nothing on the other side but the matter of the universe merely expanded into it.
what if there was no bubble.

anyways.
there needs to be a reason why the energy of the universe was created. everything is just energy i mean. but thats besides the point.
>>
>>19582574
Wrong.
The ball was infinitely small.
Wanna know what would you see just before the Event?
Nothing.
>>
>>19578810
Why must something exist because you can conceptualize it?
>>
The trick is to force the last black hole become a true inter-universe wormhole so it creates your new playground
>>
File: 1502249183270.jpg (178KB, 681x605px) Image search: [Google]
1502249183270.jpg
178KB, 681x605px
>>19582370
almost all forms of art and stuff we do for fun or leisure is a form of simulation it is deep ingrained in us to simulate life
Tv and movies are simulations of life that we watch for fun and education.

art ie paintings, carvings, sculpture,drawings, and so on are simulations of life. This goes all the way back to the first cave man that drew a sabertooth tiger on a cave wall.

Childrens toys ie dolls, toy planes, trains, cars, play kitchens, toy guns.and list goes on and on are simulations of things in our reality and some not. They encourge simulated play situations.

Books and literature in general except non fiction are simulations of life and alternate realities.

Games ie vidya, board games, role play, arg are simulations of reality.

Music is a simulation of the sounds heard in our reality. I'm kinda on the fence with this one but musical notes existed before they were reproduced by a instrument right? Rythm definitely exist in nature.
Seems like a deep seeded need to make and enjoy simulations starting from a very young age.
>>
Exactly!
It's all a larp you see!
>>
File: 3102872-9063155871-49651.jpg (32KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
3102872-9063155871-49651.jpg
32KB, 600x400px
>>19582574
>going by big bang theory

*beep*...you're out bro...big bang theory ...wahahahah
>>
>>19582574
>There should be no existence.
im feeling same...are we just here to eat, sleep and fuck? and if so...why? its so mundane, boring and simple...this place is a shit hole i better is a simulaiton...
>>
who is Hanz by the way? And what is he known for?
>>
>>19582249
No if we created a universe even remotely as complex as our own that would be proof enough. At that point why assume we're at the top of the foodchain
>>
guys holy shit.
i think i finally know why my life is so negative.

its because i am so far away from the devine spark.

during my coma the illuminati must have removed me from the devine spark.

how do i get closer again?
>>
>>19582668
that need for attention won't help getting closer, i'm sorry. you need to reconsider some things. doesn't it bother you we all speak as anons and somehow get along while persist being considered separatly?
>>
I wish to become super rad how do I raise above this dumb boring ass sim foreal yo
>>
Looking for an /x/ Discord server?
https://discord.gg/zkuFyqn
Thread posts: 118
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.