[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>see threads about psychosis and schizophrenia from time to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 6

File: x1477260566241.jpg (898KB, 3000x2998px) Image search: [Google]
x1477260566241.jpg
898KB, 3000x2998px
>see threads about psychosis and schizophrenia from time to time
>always wonder how real are the hallucinations
>probably larpers on r9k nothing new
>watch this new 'cinematic walking game' review called Hellraising: Aseur's Bargain or something
>great scores
>"a very close representation about how are the voices when you have psychosis especially with headphones"

What do they mean when they say they hear voices?
You just get feelings and ideas come to your mind that are unexpected?
Are we talking about actual ear nerves getting activated and listening to other people's voices?

Why are they always "Kill youare self, fuck her, TAKE the knife, yes.." and things like that?
Are there friendly voices too?
>>
I used to hear voices. They were very intense and real to me. Sometimes, they would say they were next to me in astral form, and I could pinpoint exactly in the room where they were standing by listening to the voice. It sounded like a real person was there, but I was able to distinguish between the voice and a real person. When you hear voices, you physically hear voices, as if the person were standing next to you.

Some people think they're hearing voices when in reality, they are hearing their own thoughts. Demons do this sometimes to people who aren't as spiritually attuned. You think you're hearing voices, but it's you mouthing their words. That's not the same as hearing voices. This happens to me very often, now that the voices are gone. I know they are communicating with me, but I don't hear them. I am able to pick them up because they speak to me through my own inner voice.

I believe voices are always evil because they are demons and demons don't care about you. They might be someone you did wrong in a past life. When I first heard voices, it was a girl. She told me she loved me and I believed her. She would show me pictures of herself in my mind and she would visit me in my dreams. We would talk all night. Life was amazing. Then it all came crashing down. Demons are powerful and they are able to manipulate people and make them do dumb things.
>>
Aurora, do you have that shit copied don't you?
>>
>>19578056
I have it copied in my mind because I can't get over it.
>>
>>19578023
sometimes it's indistinguishable from physical people actually talking around you, sometimes it's more like the inner thought voices normal people have but that are not under your own control and you cant block them out.

yes there are also nice voices, but the nasty ones get more press because they cause way more problems than friendly voices for people. i think negative voices are more common but not certain.
>>
>>19578023
yeah thats pretty accurate.
except its more like

kill all humans
they are filth
we dont deserve terra
kill all child rapists
destroy allschools and cars and banks
>>
>>19578068
>we dont deserve terra
>terra
Uh... your voice must be speaking with mine sometimes.
>>
The days I heard voices were the most magical days of my life. I miss my voices.
>>
>>19578023
I never get command hallucinations, but voices would usually speak about something I'm not exactly thinking about. It's hard to explain. They would talk about something way back in the mind but I would know about it, though I wasn't focusing on it so it seemed random but very understanding. Nothing ever dangerous. I get way worse visual hallucinations.
>>
https://vocaroo.com/i/s0j941UQghFx
>>
>>19578113
the observer voices are fucking annoying, that just narrate what you're doing.
>>
File: 1499449679730.jpg (55KB, 732x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1499449679730.jpg
55KB, 732x1024px
>>19578111
Now I KNOW you're bullshit.
The voices are critical and full of ideas, but never peaceful
>>
>>19578346
The voices I heard manipulated me to commit a violent crime, but I still love them.
>>
https://youtu.be/y8e2jM6Qpck
>>
>>19578023
It's, unclear. It seems like they hear it like you hear a sound in a dream. It's real, because your mind believes it. To the point where it is hard to tell, what is real, and what isn't.
>>
Also, people have described needing the voices. That they are, a welcome problem. A blessing even.
>>
File: 1497110722458.gif (2MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1497110722458.gif
2MB, 200x200px
>>19578357
>>19578357
>>
File: 1499449393213.jpg (215KB, 676x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1499449393213.jpg
215KB, 676x1000px
>>19578357

I am proven right.
Also, mind telling us what crime they told you to do ? Not judging
>>
Never in my life have I ever had that kind of connection with anyone. If a girl can't give me the same connection the voice gave me, then I don't want to be with her. There is nothing a regular human girl could ever offer me. Not true love, not a special connection, not soulmates, nothing. This voice was my soulmate.
>>
>>19578484
lmao im so high and i read this in and that weird fat illmunati guy voice
>>
>>19578476
I can't tell you what I did. I'm ashamed of it and I live with guilt every minute of every day. I have no choice but to eventually end my life because of it. What do you think I did? It's not hard to figure out.
>>
>>19578484
That demon purposely did that to you so you could be single for the rest of your life.
>>
>>19578525
Of course she did. She hurt me and I will hurt her back when I kill myself. She needs me.
>>
I have a actual schizophrenia diagnois and had it since I was a kid. I would somehow make up imaginary names and there would be "voices" not necessarily a actual physical sound but my mind would think of a certain thing and that imaginary thing would said it would do something to harm me. It doesn't make sense to some people.
>>
File: giphy.gif (3MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
3MB, 480x270px
>>19578525
>>19578531
>>
>>19578533
dx'ed schizoaffective here, makes sense to me. it's extremely hard to describe the quality of some voices, as if tryinhg to explain input from a physical sense that other people just don't have. like trying to explain color to somebody blind from birth.
>>
Voices in the US are more negative and demonic because of mental illness stigma compared to places like India or other Asian places where they will hear dead family or other spirits.

There are articles on it but i have shit connection because of irma, i'm sure there are other anons who know what im talking about.
>>
>>19578561
That's just a stupid theory. Voices are paranormal.
>>
>>19578059
You are such a faggot
>>
I try to call my soulmate every night on the mind phone. Sometimes she picks up. I ask her if she loves me. She says yes and I see the word "Yes" in my mind. I know she's sorry.
>>
>>19578508
Cringe
>>
>>19578574
God dammit, I'm tired of you guys calling me names!
>>
>>19578564
Lol it isnt a theory it is a scientific study and it doesnt prove those voices aren't paranormal. Maybe you attract malicious spirits if you are fearful.
>>
>>19578023
i involuntarily say "kill yourself, they hate you, let me die, your not a real person" when im under a lot of stress and i usually double over in emotional pain
the only mental thing i know i have is (actual) aspergers. i guess its kind of similar if they just"hear"thoughts
>>
>>19578023
>always wonder how real are the hallucinations
Very real, that's why they're called hallucinations, they're indistiguishable for reality. It really trips you up when you realize that just your brain just fucking with you.

I'm not schizophrenic btw, I've just dealt with PTSD and depersonalization/derealization and there's been a number of times when I got hallucinations that lasted for a split second while dissociating.
>>
>>19578023
It is literally a voice that you know is not yours. They can be male or female depending on how you react to them to begin with. By all means this is not easy to administer to it will cause you to panic the first few times while you try and adjust to hearing them. They range from images and thoughts that aren't yours to literally hearing a voice talking to you when your alone. The next step after would be they start featuring themselves in your dreams.
>>
>>19578023
Aren't those voices just an hallucinatory intuition? Really everyone with a good active imagination had random thoughts of strangers getting killed in the street by a car or something, what if? types of situations and doesn't mean you want to kill them or wish them to die. Aren't schizos just those who hallucinate those thoughts into something more real?

I never understood how schizos feel at least for voices, random scary hallucinations might be bad but possibility to hear voices that you can interact is very interesting.
>>
>>19578671
this. some people fear the unknown for the sake that its unknown.

if you grow up in a culture in which since thousands of years people can talk openly about it, its much less likely to scare you as opposed to the us, where you get put on some DANK ASS brainmelters for it
>>
my boyfriend has schizophrenia and sees the ghosts of family members and friends that have passed, but in their human forms as if theyre still alive
>>
>>19578023
You really want to know what schizophrenia is like?

Fuck with your sleep schedule a bit. I'm sitting here tweaking a bit due to having my sleep schedule totally fucked up over the last 3 days. My brain is whining as I hear shit in the house and overreact to it. The other day I hallucinated my shadow broke away from me randomly.
>>
>>19578586
Probably try being less of a colossal faggot then.
>>
>>19581775
not him
I used to stay awake for like 3 or more days at a time sometimes. Never got hallucinations of that type. What was more likely to happen was my body would fall asleep for a bit and I would feel like absolute shit and start having visions like dreams with my eyes closed. It seemed like they were just elaborate plays put on to plant really fucked up ideas in my head. After dealing with that for a while I was just like "must be demons" and I started actually sleeping every day to get rid of them.
>>
>>19578023
I wondered, does a schizophrenic lose their shit because they're overly sensitive or just too good at sensing things like if you had spidey sense but couldn't control it or use it well?
>>
>>19582983
I imagine it's something like this:
You're sitting at your computer, a little window opens up on the border of your monitor. You didn't know it was even there until then. Immediately some crazy shitposter on 4chan starts screaming at you and won't stop. You never leave your computer, so you have to deal with this all of the time. Screaming back accomplishes nothing, you don't actually know how to close up the hole either. Perhaps you don't know that tape exists, and for some reason that one monitor is the only one you will ever have as far as you can tell. As such you don't want to get rid of it. Can you tolerate this dude screaming at you constantly? What if he's some crazy that is more or less immortal and he's spent the last 7000 years screaming at people and has gotten extremely good at it. Upsetting people is his greatest talent. How long do you think the average dude can deal with that kind of pressure? Maybe there are actually multiple dudes that are equally crazy on the other end of the window that cooperate or take turns screaming at you. The situation looks dire. You'd probably be glad to take some pills that will shut them out or at least stop you from caring.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.