[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me what you've learned

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 198
Thread images: 21

File: download.jpg (13KB, 295x211px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
13KB, 295x211px
What have you learned? What is the truth you've discovered? Share your story.

>be me
>raised Catholic but later became atheist
>became depressed NEET spending every day high without purpose
>become suicidal and cry out to God after no one else understood where I was
>God speaks to me and that day I was saved
>God says: I loved you even when you turned your back on me and I still love you. I don't condemn you. I'm with you always.
>life changes completely.
>begin studying biblical prophecy
>genesis explains origin of reptilians
>see reptilian hybrid at work.
>eye's pupil becomes a slit right in front of me
>reptilian confirmed
>begin experiencing synchronicities
>seeing 9:11 , 11:11 , and many others constantly. can't escape it
>seeing spirits peer at me through clouds, trees, and anything that forms a pattern. even plaster on a wall forms images. inb4 paredolia
> people think I'm insane but knowledge is increasing just like the bible says
>wake up to flat earth
>everything we've been taught is a lie

so what have I learned? Only Christians are worshipping the one true God. everything else is deception.

their is a veil over some people. they're incapable of perceiving or accepting certain kinds of information.

look out for the two witnesses of revelation. there's not much time left.

I can answer questions but only serious inquiries.

pic related. giants used to walk on this earth.
>>
Congratulations!
You are officially lied by Samael and you actually don't know the truth of Yeshua.
>>
uhhhhhhh i started beliving in da jesus an my dic grew big and now i gio tgirlfed

stop spewing hebropaganda here, christfag. also, jesus' dad was a cuck.
>>
>>19577759
>You are officially lied by Samael and you actually don't know the truth of Yeshua.

What makes you say that?

Also the bible calls the Son of God Jesus Christ. I was raised in America not Israel. When I was saved I cried out to Jesus not "Yeshua" or "Yehoshua" or any of the other myraid of spellings that the hebrew roots movement uses. Because you know that none of the Hebrew roots guys can agree on anything. But please explain how I'm led by a demon.

>>19577764
This is the paranormal board is it not? I can't speak about a paranormal experience? I feel that being saved, having God speak to me, and seeing someone shapeshift in front of my eyes more than qualifies as paranormal. Of course I'm only humoring you. You're not worth my time.
>>
>>19577776
stop drinking the tap water, its making you autistic
>>
God is not here.
God will never be here.
As this isn't it's realm.
But Samael's one.
>By the way, Yeshua was an Aeon and the only chance God gave to this foreign creation. Good thing they corrupted his teachings eh?
>>
>>19577750
christianity seems to be a sham. archons are spread across the land and rule over the dead who do stupid shit like chase tornados and hurricanes as part of some faggy cult.

half the archons are just old geezers who cant fight and arent fit to rule but most are scared of them so they get away with being Dbags

they have stupid little charades they try to maintain like telling people underground caves are hell after they have been thrown into them through the surface . any one they think isnt worthy of surface afterlife they condemn to a boring existence in one of those caves

i aint putting up with any of that shit. i aint afeard of no archon and only met 1 worth listening to
>>
>>19577750
Serious inquiry:

>God speaks to me and that I was saved

How did this work for you? I've been struggling with spirituality for a little while now and I feel like I've had a few close experiences with God, but how do I know it was him and not someone else?

Do you know anything about the two witnesses of Revelation? The Bible says the whole world will watch. How will it be possible to miss it? How do you know there isn't much time left?
>>
>>19577782
Say what you will. I posted this thread to speak to people that are interested in what I have experienced and what I have to say.

>>19577785
I hope for your own sake that you turn from these baseless false teachings. Inbetween my time as an atheist and being saved I look into the mystery religions and many different schools of thought. I even became a student of Reiki.

For those that are unaware, a Reiki "master" inscribes a symbol onto the heart chakra. This is known as an attunement.

What happened after I was saved? I prayed and asked God to remove it IF it offended Him. As soon as I had said that prayer I felt a hand made of pure energy enter my back and come out through my chest. Whatever was placed there was erased.
>>
File: fhh.jpg (316KB, 1274x720px) Image search: [Google]
fhh.jpg
316KB, 1274x720px
>>19577750
>>genesis explains origin of reptilians
>>see reptilian hybrid at work.
>>eye's pupil becomes a slit right in front of me
>>reptilian confirmed
Damn! Have you shit your pants, when saw the reptile-human eye?

I mean i have 2 hybrids/full-ons in my family controlling me. But you got it tougher.
>>
My truth is more broad than yours. It's not only Christians who know the true god, but it is those who know love. Jesus said it himself. The God he spoke of is love, and love is the truth. Hate is the deception.

The dark may be a deception from the light, but it still exists. We have to know the dark in order to know the light. I still feel negative emotions and the urge to act on them, I've accepted that. It's not about purging yourself of these emotions, it's simply chosing to act with love instead. Although you must also feel remorse for the mistakes you do make, and you use your mistakes to better yourself.

We also must suffer in order to grow. Don't trust people who try to shelter you with false light, who want to shut the darkness out and pretend it doesn't exist. Bad things happen, and we need to be aware of the mistakes of others, we need to see the consequences of their actions. No sugarcoating. Have you seen the vile things humans do to other humans in this world? Perhaps if you are an empathetic person it will force you to further see the consequences of your own actions, or inaction. To see where the problem really lies. Again, we can only grow through suffering. You must know the dark to fully understand the light. And hopefully you will then choose the light.
>>
>>19577802
Reptilians, insectoids are everywhere, and there are lot of hybrids - you can get used to always being lied
>>
>>19577824
So these creatures are everwhere, the average everyday person cannot see them and you're the only person in the Christian faith who can see them?
>>
File: 1505093988043.jpg (102KB, 1280x936px) Image search: [Google]
1505093988043.jpg
102KB, 1280x936px
>>19577800
>Baseless
Ask yourself why a God would let it's own creation suffer and destroy what they touch?
That voice lies.
"God" lies.
Lucifer lies.
Everybody lies anon.
Don't take another one's word as truth, it is always a lie.
Even I am lying right now.
>>
>>19577799
>How did this work for you?

I left out some details for brevity. Please be patient. I will explain everything.

The day I was saved I was extremely depressed. I felt as if my life had no meaning and that I was a burden to those around me. I decided to take a walk as the day was bright and sunny. Sunlight causes the body to produce Vitamin D which, in turn, helps the depressed mind. So I took a walk.

With every step I took I remembered something terrible I did. I remembered mistreating Christians, blaspheming God in the most horrible of ways, being a surgical tech in an abortion clinic (horrific), and many other sins.

With every step a new sin was brought to the forefront of my mind. With every step I felt a spiritual weight and eventually I couldn't walk any further. The pain was too great.

At that point I cried out to God. I said the following (remember that I was still an atheist but I didn't know where to turn):

God, Jesus, I don't know if you exist, but if you do then you can see the pain I'm in. I don't know what else to do but if you help me I will worship you forever.

And after saying that impromptu prayer I was overcome by a feeling of peace and love. It was beyond any drug, not to mention that I was perfectly sober at the time, or anything I had ever experienced.

Then God spoke but it wasn't like hearing a voice. It was like knowledge in its purest form was transmitted to me. My mind was in a state where I didn't have control of my thoughts. I wasn't in a state of distress. It was the purest feeling of peace I could ever know. And God said: I loved you even when you turned your back on me and I still love you. I don't condemn you.

I knew that God loved me! I could FEEL it! And then my body returned to normalcy but before the peace completely left I cried out to God and asked Him not to leave. That's when He said: I'm with you always.

More to come, friend. Comment limit reached.
>>
>>19577799
God may speak to you in a myriad of ways, whether that's in the events that you experience in regular living, or a more direct way, sometimes at the border of sleep, sometimes in a dream, but when it does speak you will know, for you cannot say, "I do not think this was of him", as that will be untrue, as it was the very one you sought to hear from.
>>
you have that catholic guilt my friend
>>
>>19577799
>How do I know it was him and not someone else?
No power can withstand even hearing the name of Jesus. When you pray, pray in Jesus' name.

Example: In Jesus' name I pray, Heavenly Father (address God as you would a King because there is none higher than Him. Respect Him but remember that He's your Father and Creator. He truly loves you more than you can imagine), please teach me to hear your voice.

It takes time to grow in spiritual discernment. Get an Authorized Version (KJV) and read it. Pray and ask God to teach you. God's Word is Holy armor that will defend and protect you against anything. God will teach you and answer your questions but you must have faith that He will and you must be patient.
>>
i'velearned there's a lot more to life than what people are taught and the occult has merit

but christianity and all abrahamic faiths are largely bullshit, used to make people easier to control by governments throughout history

they capitalize on innate human spirituality in order to manipulate people intofollowing them, but other than a handful of decent things it's largely garbage that depends on circular logic to accept as true

just read a passage like romans 13 and a little history and it's pretty clear

also i can't accept faith in something that relies on indoctrination, there would be no need of it if god existed and was powerful

my personal experiences have taught me prior knowledge is unnecessary for spiritual experiences to happen, and anything short of that is far from authentic

the bible encourages preaching and the spread of the religio. through its followers and condemns nonbelievers, up to and including those who have no access to that knowledge

and yet i'm to believe that a god who's powerful, just, and true needs humans to push knowledge of him on others and would punish those who lack it despite never making any effort to make himself known?

the only people i know of who have had spiritual experiences relating to abrahamic faiths were raised in those faiths or in an environment where the culture was affected by those faiths

doubt that's a coincidence
>>
>>19577832
because God loves us enough to grant us the will to choose our own paths
and yes, many people choose terrible ones but that is their life
>>
>>19577829
wtf, i didn't say i'm a christian.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ElmkzolRYv8
Everyone can START seeing them, i'm not the only one. I just have strong intuition sometimes.
It's the power of intentions: you can start seeing them, and you can end seeing them. Unseeing things is physically possible.

There are no boundaries in this reality, because it's one of many illusion multi-layers of absolute awareness.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3SKFHeNr9M
>>
>>19577829
I think you're jumping the gun a little there in saying he's the only one who can see them. There are things that we know, and things that we do not know, things we see and things we do not see. Who can say for sure what is and isn't out there? Not to say that they're around every corner or something like that, but I think we can agree that there are things we do not yet know in full.
>>
>>19577889
A lie.
Society is broken thanks to indoctrination by mainstream religions(and another reasons)
>>
>>19577900
Isn't that only borne from the choices of those involved? If not the individual, then is anyone responsible?
>>
>>19577802
It was a very scary experience. The guy was right in front of my face, but as man I was taught that it was disrespectful/sign of weakness not to look at someone in the eye.

This guy started blinking and scrunching his face like crazy. I think he lost control. But after that day I never really saw him at work. I think they moved him to the other side of the building. Not really 100% sure to be perfectly honest.

But I know what I saw. That eye went slit. People thought I was crazy but I know that my eyes weren't lying to me. The pupil went from being nice and round to slowly stretching into a slit. I watched the pupil stretch and deform into a slit as the guy blinked and contracted his face muscles to try and hide it.

I've seen shapeshifting videos on youtube but that was the only time I saw one in person. My advice to anyone that sees them shapeshift is not to confront them. I don't think that all reptilians are evil. You can't help being a hybrid anymore than you can help being born white or black. But I do believe that many of them eat human beings. And many of them are in places of power or are connected well enough that some kind of "they live" scenario can play out. They have tech that is ages beyond our own. Long story short. Don't mess with them.

>>19577817
God is love but love in and of itself is not God. God is not just love He is truth, justice, light, and He is definitely a "person" in the sense that He exists in a form like ours. After all we are made in His image. God is supreme above all. He creates the evil and the good. He is in charge of it all. He is beyond our understanding of justice and the name that saves you is JESUS CHRIST. It isn't Krishna or the "great spirit" its JESUS CHRIST. His Word is recorded in the Authorized Version of the King James bible and to go outside of that is a perversion. That's all I have to say about that.
>>
>>19577909
How can man choose when he's taught this since the cradle?
>>
>>19577909

individual choice only matters to an extent when a religion permeates society and they're lied to from the time they're children

its been proven that it's very hard to break that kind of thing once it's instilled and to some extent a person will always be affected

herd mentality doesn't help
>>
File: TCDSwatterson.jpg (119KB, 606x806px) Image search: [Google]
TCDSwatterson.jpg
119KB, 606x806px
>>19577832
because god is we actually. God is you, me, everyone here, the internet, a table, a pc mouse, a smartphone screen, a microbe, an electron - everything in existence and existence itself. And you are, indirectly, me, and i'm, indirectly, you.
God doesn't have a personality split up, it has a fractal multi-personality multi-split up!

We are all one being, that is playing, fighting, hating and loving itself via separated parts. And we as humans can decide whether to bring more love and connectivity to the world, and therefore to ourselves, or to bring hatred and suffering. "As within so without", "As above so below".
>>
I learned our modern day elites are descendants of Canaanites and Babylonians.

That Fallen Angels have been manipulating since the beginning.

Ufos are in the Bible and described as a curse that goes all about the Earth.
>>
Don't shill Law of One, anon.
I know.
Still it doesn't change anything.
If We Are then We Are Guilty
>>
If Abraham was executed instead of exiled...
Oh how different would everything be.
>>
>>19577927
>>19577937
Haven't you two done just that however? Exerting your own choice, making your thoughts your own beyond what is the norm? Just because something is hard doesn't mean there isn't a choice.
>>
>>19577829
Oh no, I didn't say that I'm the only one. Although, in my experience, many Christians are ignorant and closed-minded. Little by little the Christians are waking up though.

They're waking up to the flat earth and the deeper truths in scripture. They're waking up to the truth about our reality.

I know less than a handful of Christians that I can comfortably discuss these things with. Sadly, as the bible says, "my people suffer for lack of knowledge" (paraphrasing).

>>19577832
We have free will. God allows us to choose life (Him) or death (hell). I have told you the truth so you are without excuse. The choice is yours as it always has been.

>>19577863
Catholic guilt? Meh more like waking up to the reality of what Catholicism is. I don't think that Catholics are evil. They believe in God just like other Christians and most just go to Mass because its a family tradition. But the papacy is an evil system of control where priests commit pedophilia and go unpunished.

Revelation 6:1-2 (KJV)
1 And I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals, and I heard, as it were the noise of thunder, one of the four beasts saying, Come and see. 2 And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.

The bow is the papal bow. The crown is the hat he wears possibly also symbolic of his power. And indeed the Catholic Church has conquered many lands. Kings could not be crowned kings without the popes but today the papacy is different. They rule by controlling hearts and minds. They are part of the babylon system.
>>
Clinical psychosis, schizoid tendancies. Very common from depression and loneliness, not to mention you just so happened to go down the same Biblical bullshit path as every other autistic high schooler on this site who need something "safe" to fall back on. Nothing ~occult~ or ~supernatural~, just you falling for their programming.
>>
>>19577963
Took me twenty-four years.
It is not easy at all.
And most people are sheep, they won't ever break thru it.
>>
>>19577917
You have some things rightish, but the truth is far more grand than you imagine.
Then again one person's truth is another person's lie. I don't really care about changing your mind.
>>
>>19577969
>I have told you the truth so you are without excuse.
>Thinking you have the Empyreal Truth.
Oh anon... you just proved Our point.
>>
I feel you, anon, and I'm happy for you! You have to remember there are a lot of gnostics who think they're red pilled on this board. They are still in the edgy, "anything but the Bible" phase...

They'll come around.
>>
The Children of Seth will rise.
>>
>>19577917
dude watch Shiki anime. It has this hidden metaphore for shapeshifting reptilians as vampires.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ar47e7zom_s

spoilers: almost all the Shiki were brutally murdered by humans, because humans were more angry than scared.

Also check your family: there might be "nsa gangstakers" reptilians, who inform about your every move higher ones "in the hierarchy". These are Truman Show actors, who act so good, you can't differ them from humans.
Reptilians also use highly-advanced social-engineering techniques to gather important information and to pull your strings.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-m3ZZthZAfs
>>
>>19577963

i had a lot of experiences that led me on another path, and i've always had a strong personality and not been bothered by going against what's pushed on me

i'm not most people, and they must not be either

just because there are people who can move beyond that (of course there are) doesn't mean everyone can, the reality is most can't

no control method is foolproof, but some work extremely well on most people and that's why they're used
>>
File: IMG_5012.jpg (564KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5012.jpg
564KB, 1440x1080px
>>19577750
Ramble on, Op. I don't care what you believe. Just believe. No universal instruction book. I read the King James Bible cover to cover. Broke it down in a litterary sense academically, for a class. It's just not my way. Morals, yes. Just believe our relationship with God is always unique. But I respect your determination.
>>
File: IMG_3712.gif (127KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3712.gif
127KB, 300x300px
>>19577996
>>
>>19577885
In ancient times we all worshipped God but history has been erased and lies have been fed to you. Even the Chinese language records that the ancient asian tribes worshipped God. They called Him "Shang Ti" and they sacrificed to Him exactly like the ancient Israelites did. Chinese are unaware of their incredible history because Mao destroyed their culture. But we Christians have looked deep into history and the truth is that the Chinese language is not just a language but a historical record.

Check out this link: https://answersingenesis.org/genesis/chinese-characters-and-genesis/

The historical record itself cries out and begs you to worship the Almighty God!

Romans 13 can be difficult to understand without context. Basically it says to obey the laws of the land but you obey the laws of God before all else. If all of a sudden the state says to go out and murder children are you going to do it? No, you listen to God first.

Romans 13 is talking about general laws of the land. Pay your taxes. Follow the speed limit. Things like that. Its practical instruction to keep you out of trouble.

As for being subject to higher powers...you are subject to God. He's God! Why wouldn't you be subject to Him? He's the creator of all things.

Here's the thing most people don't understand. We don't have the kind of sight that God has. He sees everything and knows everything. No one can possibly fathom what its like to experience everyone's life at the same time while simultaneously having an innumerable number of thoughts about each and every person.

God is THE SUPREME CREATOR but He loves us and wants us to come to Him. Jesus said that no one comes to Him except through the Father. The Father hand picks you to be saved! How are you saved? Through faith. It is your belief in Jesus Christ that saves you.
>>
>>19577973
our reality is a comprehensive illusion. And it's one of many.
Supernatural is natural.
>>
>>19577927
Anyone with a brain can change their opinion. OP here. I was raised Catholic, became an atheist, and then became a born again Christian. Even though I was raised Catholic I'm extremely critical of the Catholic Church and don't engage in their practices which are regarded as idolatry. It may not seem like a big change but it truly is a huge change.

>>19577937
Do you still believe in Santa Claus? What about the bogeyman? This is /x/ but come on now. Everyone is capable of critical thinking.

>>19577942
This is lie from the pits of hell.

>>19577947
The modern day elites are hybrid bloodlines. The "Jews" that everyone talks about say to the world that they worship God but behind closed doors they worship Satan. The historical record shows many Jews being accused of sacrificing children and doing abominable things. They ARE NOT God's chosen people.

But wow you're really spot on. Kudos, my brother and God bless you.

The fallen angels are the UFOs. They are just waiting until they're casted down. I don't think they have a choice. Because they disobeyed God their punishment, I believe, is that they have to fight God. This is terrifying but we shouldn't pity them. They know what they did and they will receive their just recompense.

>>19577978
That's ok. I'm here for those with ears to hear. I'm not here to speak of the pleasant things of the world. Whoever doesn't listen has themselves to blame. Let the blind lead the blind and let the dead bury the dead for without Christ you are condemned already.

>>19577983
I pray they do, friend. Hell is an unimaginable evil place. I would not wish Hell on my worst enemy. All we have are bits and pieces from the bible and near death experiences. None of it sounds pleasant.
>>
>another thread by crypto-gnostics who are never upfront about their gnosticism, trying to disguise themselves as christ fags while arguing against actual christ fags
>>
>>19577750
Reminder that all the deception and hate you're getting should make you rejoice! The path you are on now is one that leads to a good life, and the blood of Jesus will cover your sins when that great day comes forth. I can say for sure that this day and age is getting more and more like the days of Noah. Genetic manipulation, bio-mechanical interfaces, and the occult and new age movements are a sure sign of this. I do not know when, but the time is becoming ripe for the barley harvest. Soon the main harvest of the saved will occur during the rapture, leaving only the gleanings that will be killed for their redemption. Look into Revelation 12 and Scottie Clark, he has excellent videos on the days we find ourselves in. I pray for you and yours.

Look up, for your redemption draweth nigh, and continue to let the Holy Spirit lead you where you need to go. Plant the seeds of salvation and let God do the rest
>>
Oh yes pray to the "Holy" Spirit.
A being that acts in a very suspicious way.
>>
>>19577992
I believe that the fallen ones, the spirits of the giants (forced to wander), and demons all feed on our energy like vampires do. No fap is very important. Pornography will not only give you erectile dysfunction at an early age but it will corrupt you spiritually. These entities are definitely vampires in the sense of being parasitic. I've even been attacked by a succubus. I'll post that later though.

This world is definitely like the truman show. We live under a dome. Flat earth. We are constantly being watched not just by people but by spirits (both good and evil). I believe the good ones are cheering us on to follow God while the evil laugh when we're deceived.

I don't know about gangstalkers. I'd never suspect family members and I've never been followed. Its only when I talk about Jesus that my phone's reception cuts out or the call mysteriously drops.

>>19578072
OP here. I'm absolutely not a Gnostic. I am a conservative Christian. I'm King James only. Solo scriptura. "Let God be true and every man a liar". I don't go outside of the King James. There are definitely Gnostics in this thread but I'm not one of them. Gnostics believe, AFAIK, that the goddess "Sophia" (Greek for Wisdom) is the true creator. They have heretical texts were Jesus laughs when the disciples said the Lord's prayer. That is an abomination and I absolutely don't take part in Gnosticism. My path has been rocky but Jesus Christ is my foundation now.

>>19578101
Trust me, Brother/Sister, I know the devil is working hard in this thread! But in the name of Jesus Christ I rebuke Satan and all his minions. In the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit may eyes and ears be opened to the truth!

I'm a computer scientist and the bio-tech stuff really frightens me. AI is harmless as it has no soul and therefore can't be conscious but the bio-tech stuff like brain-machine interfaces are something to watch out for. You won't catch me getting any kind of chip implanted anywhere.
>>
>>19578106
OP here: The Holy Spirit is very mysterious but not suspicious. Why would you "suspect" someone that loves you and wants to teach you all good things? The Holy Spirit is part of the Godhead. God is three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. The Son is Jesus Christ. He is the Word of God made flesh. Every Person of the Holy Trinity is God but we worship God the Father only. I believe that its not meant for us to understand God's nature.

Can you imagine understanding God's nature? You would have to be like God and we are but man (for now).
>>
Hi, I'm Samael and i can say without lying that the creator is love in the purest form, I'm both mercy and chaos in its purest form. Ask me anything you would like to know about the creator, also how did the creator appear to you physically?
>>
OP here: be back soon. Eating dinner after having gone through the hurricane. No damage, thank God, but I'm starved. Be back very soon! Feel free to ask as many questions as you all like! I will answer all questions as soon as I possibly can.
>>
>>19578116
>Gnostics believe, AFAIK, that the goddess "Sophia" (Greek for Wisdom) is the true creator. They have heretical texts were Jesus laughs when the disciples said the Lord's prayer. That is an abomination and I absolutely don't take part in Gnosticism. My path has been rocky but Jesus Christ is my foundation now.
What in the name of the Monad are you talking about?
For fucks sake!
AFAIK? Please just say you know absolute shit.
And this is strike two.
Everybody lies, and you did it right now doing such a Big assumption.
>>
>>19578063
learn telekinesis/psychokinesis, especially the empathy technique - it's easy, i hope it's not new age.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIajOdC5spc&list=PLF78_4TwdUj-gcakqByw6EYh80lWF2QVi
I actually believed some of christian stuff. Now i evolved in starting to wanna know, whether i am actually indirectly an absolute awareness, that is experiencing and understanding itself by relativity and self-division, or i am a god's servant and NPC.
>>
>>19578156
Welcome to hell, where everyone is the same soul from a different perspective.
>>
>>19578149
Doesn't make Gnosticism any less of a deception. There's a reason it died out for the longest time and only came back around the 1800's. Hellene Blavatsky and Crowley would have a field day if they knew just how much they were able to deceive the world, that is, if they weren't currently suffering in Sheol. The scriptures of Gnosticism can only be verified as penned decades if not centuries after Christ's death. Don't let the world and monism get to you, God is absolutely distinct and separate from us, He is capable of making things we can't imagine because they don't even exist.

https://youtu.be/pDyl1qrpj_Q
>>
>>19578101
I think personally, that your intuition is an ultimate tool within you for getting a good life.

If didn't listen to my intuition, i would die a shitty life as another sheeple
>>
>>19578011
Wow, this's literally the first time I've seen this point about the chinese characters brought up -anywhere-. Not that I've ever given that part of the world much attention, but still, this's a very interesting finding. Thank you for sharing it here.
>>
>>19578116
When you awaken to the lies on some layers of consciousness, and therefore reality, you don't wanna fap at all!
>>
>>19578176
>And the New Testament is from the time of Yeshua.
Strike three.
It was fun having this discussion with you anon.
Bye bye!~
>>
>>19578173
what if hell is just as part of me as love?
I believe we can comprehend god, we can become gods, because we are particles of god in physical form.
>>
>>19578189
Yeah, there's amazing revival going on in China right now despite the persecution. It's not just Chinese myths that tie into Christianity, but every mythology I've come across. It has an answer through a biblical perspective, the Pagan God's surely exist but they are just rowdy Angels. They are the Principalities, the Powers that Paul speaks of. The spiritual realm and warfare going on there is unlike anything that we know of in this existence. Look into the book of Daniel and how an Angel of God had to fight his way past the "Prince of Persia" to get to Daniel, and how the "Prince of Graecia" was going to come and topple the Medo-Persians. Daniel is an astounding affirmation that The Bible accurately predicts the future, and in great detail.
>>
>>19578189
Found this item btw, re: chinese characters.
https://creation.com/images/pdfs/tj/j19_2/j19_2_96-108.pdf
>>
>>19578191
Thank you for all the proof you provided me, truly convinced me that the books of the New Testament and Yeshua weren't written around 33-100 A.D. Truly riveting dialogue.
>>
>>19578209
You wanted to rule so we gave you the power to rule yourself. Love is in many forms, to rule does not mean negatives, the persons actions define his or her ruling.
>>
>>19578116
You have no idea.

>>19577616
>>
File: 1504747281901.gif (63KB, 100x100px) Image search: [Google]
1504747281901.gif
63KB, 100x100px
>>19578212
>mfw apparently the Riders are based according to the chinese if this is true.
>>
>>19578189
OP here:
don't give up searching for God. Seek Him. Read your scripture. Ask Jesus to come into your heart. Seek after God and you'll find Him. And you're welcome for the info on Chinese. Its not just Chinese, as another anon said, nearly EVERY culture has a "myth" about a global flood. We are all descended from Noah but some tribes of the Earth mixed with fallen angels. Why do you think God chose the Israelites? They must have been the most pure. Why do you think some tribes were killed while others were allowed to have the women and children kept alive? The fallen angel gene is like a virus in God's creation. It is the serpent seed spoken of in Genesis. It is the "tare" from the parable of the wheat and the tares. It is both spiritual and physical. But even if a Christian doesn't come to this knowledge the most important thing is to be saved. Seek the Lord Jesus Christ and pray that The Father brings you to His Son.

To all others. When I post I usually put "OP here" but sometimes I don't. I do this so that others don't confuse me. If I should use tripcodes please ask and I will. I don't want to confuse others.

>>19578210
You're absolutely right but be careful when teaching prophecy. To make yourself a teacher is to take on a HUGE responsibility. You don't want to mislead others. Also don't forget to tell people to pray and ask The Father for confirmation. I fear God! I always tell people to pray and ask The Father for the truth. I can be wrong because I'm just a man. I'm not saying you're wrong but please be careful.
>>
>>19578276
Thank you for the warnings, I do not lightly say things, and God surely knows where my heart is. The Book of Daniel definitely has implications in the past, but people should definitely pray for their eyes and ears to be opened and for confirmation to be given to them through God. It's definitely a little stressful to be a "teacher", but somebody has to put ideas out there and bring people closer to the Father. The prophecies I was speaking of in Daniel are mostly fulfilled, and I'm 100% certain of that. The timeline that Daniel put forth matches up with Jesus entering Jerusalem to the very day, it's the 70th week of Daniel that seems to be the one that is to come.
>>
>>19578276
the wheat and the tares.
And what is wheat?
>>
>>19578063

that isn't the same as something other adults believe

it's about peers and those we're taught to respect

it's society dictating who controls thoughts, instilling the sort of person we're told to listen to

like being told what love is or what success should be

things children believe because adults tell them they exist or other kids tell ghost stories aren't comparable

not to religion and the power it gives those who hold it,shit like romans 13, the fact that its been used by the government historically for control and its passages have been altered and pieced together carefully by people who hold all of it anyway

the fact that you use money with "god" on it should tell you something, swearing on fucking bibles, prayers being said in the white house,god being brought up in politics for years by candidates

the fucking moral system isn't objective by any means, yet its instilled

it promotes pacifism, fear of absolute authority and desperation to please it, giving up individuality for the sake of an all powerful creator, behaving in an unnatural manner

there's a lot of shit wrong there don't you think?
>>
>>19578327
That's why we should believe in ourselves with conscience and intuition.
Why should i fear god, if i indirectly could be it - why should i fear myself?!
>>
>>19578344

there's not really a should believe, it doesn't ultimately there's just what is and isn't
>>
>>19577799
OP here:
I apologize for not responding sooner about the two witnesses but let me first give you a disclaimer.

I am not a teacher of prophecy. Everything I'm telling you is what I believe. I expect you to do your due diligence and study God's Word while asking Him to guide you.

There are layers of meaning to scripture. If you've been reading along you've seen me mention the serpent seed as well as the wheat and the tares.

There is a part of you, spiritually, that wants to live your life by God's ways and then there is another part that wants to sin. Maybe you have lustful thoughts? Maybe you lie or steal? None of us are perfect. We have that "wheat" part that is God's and that "tare" part that will be left behind and burnt up in the fire.

I believe that the two witnesses are everyone. You have the wheat part of you that is the witness to the world. Its the part of you that loves God and wants to tell the world about him. When you're saved the Holy Ghost dwells within you. He is the witness to YOU! You witness to the world while the Holy Ghost witnesses to YOU! There's your two witnesses!

Now that doesn't mean that we'll all have the powers that the two witnesses have. That's crazy, right?! Can you imagine thousands of people with the power to send plagues on the earth? They would destroy the world in a day. I know that I would with that power. I'd send plagues of boils on every pedo, molester, rapist, and murderer until they begged God for forgiveness.

Really think about it.

More to come. Pesky comment limit!
>>
>>19578344
Well lets see... from multiple perspectives you were your own mother/father, your own killer and victim, your own son and daughter, everyone that ever did anything.
>>
>>19577961
This anon knows
>>
>>19577799
>Do you know anything about the two witnesses of Revelation?
Moses and Elijah, the Law and the Prophet, same as the Transfiguration.

>The Bible says the whole world will watch.
Yes, almost 2000 years ago the bible stated that an event in Jerusalem will be watched, live, by people all over the earth.

>How will it be possible to miss it?
Be doing something else, be off the grid, be hiding out.

>How do you know there isn't much time left?
Because the signs of the end times are playing out. Increase in frequency and impact of several things, including wars, rumors of wars, earthquakes in divers places, the love of men growing cold, lawlessness increasing, and knowledge increasing. Scoffers mocking people waiting for the return of the messiah. People paying zero attention to the "Flood" that's about to hit them as they go about their merry way, drinking, eating, marrying, and giving their daughters in marriage. Just like in the Days of Noah.
>>
>>19577961
Abraham was never exiled.
>>
Oh sweet, sweet child.
He was sumerian.
Soon you will know the truth about him
>>
>>19578363
This is why I miss the good old days when we could involuntarily commit people to insane asylums.
>>
>>19578354
The powers you described actually exist within us in this reality. There's also a priority subsystem to keep the world from destruction.
>>
>>19578354
OP here! Continued from before!

Revelation 1:4-6 (KJV)
4 John to the seven churches which are in Asia: Grace be unto you, and peace, from him which is, and which was, and which is to come; and from the seven Spirits which are before his throne; 5 and from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood, 6 and hath made us kings and priests unto God and his Father; to him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.

There you go! Jesus Christ is the FAITHFUL WITNESS! Jesus is one of the two witnesses! He is in all those who are saved!

But like I said before, not all of the believers are going to have the power to cast plagues. There will be a man who is the final prophet the world is going to see. He will have God guiding Him in a likeness to Moses. Just like Moses did miracles with the staff that God blessed. Except this man won't need a staff. God will give this man the power to do those things. But it will be just ONE man. I believe this man MUST be of the tribe of Judah and will be given a kingdom without end just like God promised in the Old Testament.

More to come!!
>>
>>19578399
I already know the truth about Abram/Abraham, as he is the father of faith, and I a child of faith. In a way not biological, Abraham is my father, as the devil is your father.
>>
>>19578349

it doesn't ultimately matter*

the subjective experience of life due to perception is one of the nicer things about it
>>
>>19578325
This helped me out a lot with that question, but always use discernment.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qp4430uzGgE
>>
>>19577750
i learned about the illuminati(SO MUCH fucked up shit[literally weeks worth of youtube content]), free masons, satanism, pedogate, vatican scandals, hollow earth (don't believe it) hollow moon (kinda believe it) reptilian overlords shadow government

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sT9s3rTNcJ8&feature=youtu.be&t=3760
this guy's whole 5 part series is mindblowing.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sy_pvffqchk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQmIPK7DQh8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHbrOg092GA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3ikp08fMls&bpctr=1505175544

also mkultra and celebrity pain tests to become famous
>>
>>19578406
Anon, Jesus is not one of the two witnesses.

The two witnesses preach for 42 months on earth, during the Wedding Feast of the Lamb.

Then they both die, and lie in the streets of Jerusalem for 3 days while the world celebrates their deaths.

Then they arise from the dead and bodily ascend into heaven.

Moses.
Elijah.

Law.
Prophets.
>>
>>19578409
Oh I wish! But no, he doesn't have offspring.
No anon, I just walk my journey just like you walk yours.
>>
>>19578363
>g
what if that's true? What if division is the biggest illusion.
>>
>>19578325
Wheat bears fruit; born again Christians bear fruit.

Tares are weeds. They bear no fruit.

Wheat and tares look the same when they're very young; we were told not to uproot the tares, i.e. kick out people we think are weeds, out of the church for fear of uprooting some of the wheat.

When the harvest comes, only the wheat will be harvested; the tares will be bundled and burned.
>>
>>19578429
Most people are children of the devil, and do the devil's work. Mostly by lying, as the devil is the father of lies. And also by denying people the gospel, as you do.

You do your father's work, and will receive your father's reward. Eternal punishment in a lake of fire.
>>
>>19578429
>Oh I wish!
Your wish is granted. You are a child of satan.
>>
File: 6on2Nrb.gif (403KB, 500x330px) Image search: [Google]
6on2Nrb.gif
403KB, 500x330px
>>19578442
I don't Bow.
To Anything.
>>
>>19578423
i've also learned about smart dust which is probably the scariest thing on the list because it could be dropped from planes for population control. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-RND66VZ8DY

lastly, look up 'dave chappelle cloned'
>>
>>19578429
1 John 3:10 In this the children of God are manifest, and the children of the devil: whosoever doeth not righteousness is not of God, neither he that loveth not his brother.
>>
>>19578449
You will.

Romans 14:11 For it is written, As I live, saith the Lord, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God.
>>
>>19578406
>I believe this man MUST be of the tribe of Judah and will be given a kingdom without end just like God promised in the Old Testament.

That's Jesus.

Are you a Christian?
>>
>>19578406
OP here. Continued from before

2 Samuel 7:12-17 (KJV)
12 And when thy days be fulfilled, and thou shalt sleep with thy fathers, I will set up thy seed after thee, which shall proceed out of thy bowels, and I will establish his kingdom. 13 He shall build an house for my name, and I will stablish the throne of his kingdom for ever. 14 I will be his father, and he shall be my son. If he commit iniquity, I will chasten him with the rod of men, and with the stripes of the children of men: 15 but my mercy shall not depart away from him, as I took it from Saul, whom I put away before thee. 16 And thine house and thy kingdom shall be established for ever before thee: thy throne shall be established for ever. 17 According to all these words, and according to all this vision, so did Nathan speak unto David.

There you have it. A man of the line of Judah, the same tribe King David was from, will reign in the future. I believe it to be the man that Revelation describes as having the power to cast plagues. Now lets go to the New Testament!

John 1:19-23 (KJV)
19 And this is the record of John, when the Jews sent priests and Levites from Jerusalem to ask him, Who art thou? 20 And he confessed, and denied not; but confessed, I am not the Christ. 21 And they asked him, What then? Art thou Elias? And he saith, I am not. Art thou that prophet? And he answered, No. 22 Then said they unto him, Who art thou? that we may give an answer to them that sent us. What sayest thou of thyself? 23 He said, I am the voice of one crying in the wilderness, Make straight the way of the Lord, as said the prophet Esaias.

More to come!!
>>
Stronger entities have tried.
Guess what?
>>
>>19578354
>I am not a teacher of prophecy.

Nor are you a student of prophecy, nor are you someone who can cut and paste prophecy out of the bible.

Everything you said is wrong.
>>
>>19578458
>There you have it. A man of the line of Judah, the same tribe King David was from, will reign in the future.

Again, that is Jesus, the Root of David, and the Lion of the Tribe of Judah.

>I believe it to be the man that Revelation describes as having the power to cast plagues.

Both witnesses will cast the same plagues that Moses and Elijah cast during their lifetimes on earth.
>>
>>19578423
I think, that the moon and the sun could be the same type of technology, as reptilian cloaks:
People say it's liquid crystals or semi-holographic.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEz6fXLSPrU
>>
>>19578426
If Jesus isn't one of the two witnesses then why is He called the FAITHFUL WITNESS in Revelation? Please show me scripture to back up your theory.

>>19578457
>>19578469
Read the scriptures. Jesus was of the tribe of Judah but He wasn't the last one. In 2 Samuel God promises David that a member of his tribe would be given a kingdom without end. How could that be Jesus if He was always God? What kingdom would you give God?

>>19578465
Don't just tell me I'm wrong. Prove it. Teach me. If I'm wrong then show me where I'm wrong. And if you know that I'm wrong then you have a duty to reprove me. So don't just say that I'm wrong. Teach me.

>>19578458
Continued

Who is "that prophet"? Isn't that mysterious? Why doesn't the bible elaborate? Its a mystery that is there for those with understanding. "That prophet" wasn't Jesus. Jesus was/is God in the flesh! Besides after John the Baptist said that he wasn't the Christ (Messiah) they asked if he was "that prophet"? Hmmm! Big mystery there! Could it be that "that prophet" is one of the two witnesses?

Pray and ask God to reveal things to you. As I said before, I'm only a man and I do err. I'm not God. You must read for yourself and pray. You must ask God for discernment. I believe that what I've said is true.

I'll pause now because there are a few anons that have rebuttals for me. I expect examples in scripture because I have given examples in scripture.

Read my posts in order:
>>19578354
>>19578406
>>19578458

And this post is the final post. I want to reply to others but I need to hear rebuttals. I have brothers and sisters in Christ willing to teach me but I have to give them time to give me examples in scripture.
>>
>>19578449
Are these cracks on the dome in that picture?
>>
>>19578450
all these clones are probably reptilian/insectoid shapeshifters agents, who weren't scrupulous enough and changed little details in the textures of how they looked.
Or maybe one human person is played by a lot of interchanging shapeshifting agents.
>>
>>19578507
Wouldn't you like to know?
Alas only Christcucks "know the truth"
>>
>>19578507
OP here: Still waiting for the rebuttal from my fellow Christians but I wanted to say this:

Matt Groening of the Simpsons is a 33rd degree Freemason and its been known that the simpsons have made "predictions". Its really predictive programming. The masons know the earth is flat. They know about the dome. They're laughing at us because we are taught that we're on a spinning ball going hundreds of thousands of miles per hour yet we can't feel the momentum. We're taught that the Earth curves yet you can't observe the curve. Its ludicrous!

I was about to post an amazing video done with a high altitude balloon. Someone got a video of the dome and it looks like a brick pattern but made of light. You also see an angel. Clear face but bathed in light. Unfortunately it was taken down. Satan rules this world but he can't stop us from learning the truth.

>>19578486
I once did an experiment in 8th grade. Our science teacher stuck a stick in the earth and measured its height from the ground along with the length of the shadow. He also measured the angle of the sun in relation to the top of the stick. Using basic trigonometry he was able to determine how far away the sun is...except he thought he was wrong. He thought that the figure the math gave him was far too close to the earth. He didn't realize he was absolutely right. Basic trig can tell you the distance of the moon and the sun.
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (30KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
30KB, 1280x720px
Even with a camera in Linear perspective mode one can see how the powerlines Do curve at the horizon.
This DOESN'T prove there isn't a Dome/Veil/etc.
>>
>>19578577
i dont know who you are responding to but dont feed the flat earth trolls who fell for the psyop.
>>
>>19578589
FE is stupid.
The Dome isn't.
>>
>>19578598
Keep in mind that the veil could also be referring to something that separates the spiritual and our reality, not necessarily a physical object we can run into in a 3D space.
>>
>>19578555
>I was about to post an amazing video done with a high altitude balloon. Someone got a video of the dome and it looks like a brick pattern but made of light. You also see an angel. Clear face but bathed in light. Unfortunately it was taken down. Satan rules this world but he can't stop us from learning the truth.
Why don't post it on vimeo or flickr right now, and share a link here? I wanna see what it was!! I believe in you!
>>
>>19578577
i thought it was because of their weight.
>>
>>19578619
Powerlines are light enough to not bend that easily anon.
Look at the Sagrada Familia, it's towers Do bend almost 66cm to both forward and backwards in a windy day and they're heavy AS FUCK.
And still they aren't expected to fall down at all, they're balanced.
>just a little trivia about structural bending
>>
File: Pyramid.jpg (52KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Pyramid.jpg
52KB, 600x600px
>>19577750

[KB Thread Archives: http://archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge%20Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/%21%219O2tecpDHQ6/ ]

Even reading just the OP's is important & all the information I talk about is truth.
>>
>>19578555
>I once did an experiment in 8th grade. Our science teacher stuck a stick in the earth and measured its height from the ground along with the length of the shadow. He also measured the angle of the sun in relation to the top of the stick. Using basic trigonometry he was able to determine how far away the sun is...except he thought he was wrong. He thought that the figure the math gave him was far too close to the earth. He didn't realize he was absolutely right. Basic trig can tell you the distance of the moon and the sun.
So how far is the sun or the moon?

I kinda liked a hypothesis, that, when sun is setting and rising, it literally rises up or sets down from ground, under the ground, water. When the sun is starting to set down, it's slowly changing it's brightness, irradiance, heat, energy outcome mode. sun is an artificial object(hovering dimmable lantern module), and there are a lot of them on earth.
So there must be "sunpoints" then. I'm still looking for them.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_GOpsrK6bg
People see sun blinkng sometimes.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEz6fXLSPrU
>>
>>19577750

I have learned that through non-fapping and meditation one can develop sexual magnetism.
>>
File: 4581193346_02a0821838_b.jpg (665KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
4581193346_02a0821838_b.jpg
665KB, 1024x768px
>>19578633
Maybe bending has to do with electro-magnetism?
I remember seeing bent trees close to roadway with my mom, and she said these trees are bent because of strong magnetic influences.
>>
>>19578781
Is it like a tulpa where if you think hard enough it will work?
>>
>>19578894
the whole world is one tulpa system
>>
Yup.
Nobody is Real.
Not you, a lion, a tree or me.
We are little figments of a nightmare.
>>
so many christfag larpers here. they're as bad as fundamentalist muslims
>>
i wonder when exactly did /x/ go from sharing creepy shit to being obsessed with the fucking bible
>>
>on lsd, mind gets tangled with twin flame
>decide I'm delusional
>follow my thought to its source
>"wake up"
>get told I have to stay
>mind black holes back into my body
>Christ appears in third eye on cross
>very demanding "submit your will! Submit your will!
>submit the will
>feel born again or brand new
>very demanding "end christs suffering!" Plays over and over
>become like Christ. Expel demons. Put clouds in the sky. Almost break into motel room with willpower. It would light up red just not green
Am confused.
>>
The post above has lived your typical Demiurge lie.
Do not Bow.
>>
OP here

>>19578611
It wasn't my video but there are plenty of other flat earth vids out there. Even then all you need is Jesus. Belief in Jesus Christ is the most important thing that anyone needs.

>>19578774
I'm not sure exactly how far. This was an experiment done when I was in 8th grade lol. I'm going to be 30 this winter. But the sun and moon are no more than 50 miles away.
>>
Hey op I know I'm late to the party but I think I have some biblical wisdom to help you on you spiritual journey in the Bible after Jesus's accention into heaven it speaks about the disciples and fellow Christians receiving prayer in tongue's this supernatural form of prayer is our comfort and conection to God the Father through the Holy Spirit. receiving the Holy Spirit is described in Acts 2:1-6: “And when the day of Pentecost was fully come, they were all with one accord in one place. And suddenly there came a sound from heaven as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled all the house where they were sitting. And there appeared unto them cloven tongues like as of fire, and it sat upon each of them. And they were all filled with the Holy Spirit, and began to speak with other languages, as the Spirit gave them utterance. Many Pentecostal, Evangelical, and other Christian denominations offer baptisms in the Holy Spirit which is a key step towards speaking in tongue's
Read more at http://www.beliefnet.com/faiths/christianity/articles/did-everybody-speak-in-tongues-on-the-first-day-of-pentecost.aspx#409k0j5JkJ1ioB56.99
>>
>>19577750
Keep the love of God, lose all those other beliefs.
They are lies and deceptions.
Focus on the Truth alone.
>>
>>19577750
Try studying the history of religions. You will find more truths than you can handle.
>>
>>19577785
>By the way, Yeshua was an Aeon and the only chance God gave to this foreign creation. Good thing they corrupted his teachings eh?
I agree with this, except obviously it is a shame the majority of christians have corrupted christianity... Hypocrites.

But I would beg to differ that God is very much alive and very much present in this realm, and any other realm for that matter, for in revelations God revealed himself to be every living being to ever exist.

>>19577799
The universe has a personality, this personality is God. It is no surprise that when we call, there are answers. I've sure been there, i got more signs than i could handle. Mandela effect is the icing on the cake. Sure, humans could've done it, but whatever. The universe is just so grand.
>>
>>19577776
>When I was saved I cried out to Jesus not "Yeshua"
There's your problem, seeing as how you were raised Catholic this isn't surprising. You need to break the grip the Roman Empire has over your mind; the Bible has been subverted at best. The man you think is the Messiah is actually a false icon
>>
>>19577750
>>eye's pupil becomes a slit right in front of me
>he looked at the sun and suddenly his eyes turned to slits
>bright lights much break down their desguise
>>
>Be me
>Adopted by a Chinese monk
>Have 3 other brothers
>We do some Kung-Fu our foster father teaches us, shit is hella fucking brutal
>It's weird because he doesn't really teach us anything else.
>Become friend with all those other kids from other funky Kung-Fu schools around the neighborhood. Some of these kids are pretty damn ambitious.
>Whatever, one day a girl comes to our Temple, she comes from one of those Kung-Fu schools, but she was never trained.
>We hit it off pretty well, become real good friends through the years
>When I became an adult, I started to date her.
>I can see 2 of my 3 brothers are kinda jealous
>My best friend from that other Kung-Fu school is livid with jealousy.
>eventually, the day comes for a new caretaker to be chosen to uphold traditions of our Temple and the Kung-Fu we were taught, some real retro chinese tradition spirit stuff. Real important for these folks
>War breaks out between our country and a shitload of others, our Country becomes ruined and war torn, so we have to live on the down low.
>My second brother, the middle one, who was supposed to be chosen gets cancer, so he can't be the prime choice.
>My first brother, youngest after me, gives up on the competition because he fucked off with some Biker gang or some shit.
>I compete with my third and eldest brother, who really really wants this title for some reason.
>I get chosen over him.
>I don't even want that dumb shit title anyways.
>Just wants to fuck off with my gf and live our own life in some other country.
My first brother, the bikerfag, blows a fuse over this, for some reason, even though he didn't give much of a shit about tradition either, just cannot handle the fact that his yougest brother gets a spotlight for once in his life.
>We get into a fight.
>I fuck him up really good and he leaves the Temple forever
>>
>>19579595

>My eldest brother decides that he's gonna fuck off to conquer the world. He's a bit crazy.
>My "father" gets into a fight with him, strains himself too much and dies of an heart attack.
>Me, my gf and my second brother are the only ones who stayed to mourn him.
>Eventually, my second brother says he wants to travel the country to help the War victims before he dies of his cancer.
>It's only me and my gf
>Decide it's time to hit the road like two teenagers on a runaway trip.
>My best friends organize a trap on me and kidnap my gf.
>Get mortally wounded and left to die
>Somehow rescued by passerbys
>Become witness to the people's struggle
>Be reminded of the old Chinese traditions my father kept hammering into me.
>I was taught what I know to be a sword and a shield for the people in their time of need, a balance in Chaos and I was chosen as successor to be this balance.
>I hold the power to fend off tragedy and inspire the people to take back what's theirs.
>Realise that I am the savior of this new Era
>Accept my faith, granted to me by God, and walk the war torn landscape to dispense justice through my fist
>>
OP here. last post until tomorrow if this thread is even alive by then.

>>19579346
I don't think you can just walk into a church and have the pastor give you the Holy Ghost. That's a baptism from God. It has to be in God's timing not man's.

>>19579535
Who are you to tell me whether or not I was truly saved? Only God can judge a man's heart. I'm no longer Catholic. If you would've read my posts you would've seen that I'm non-denominational but KJV only as well as solo scriptura. I don't participate in ANY Catholic rituals. I don't know where you're getting that I'm Catholic just because I don't say Jesus in Hebrew. That's ludicrous and not based in scripture. That's YOUR doctrine not the Word of God. I'll stick to God's word.

And that's enough for tonight. I need my sleep. I'll be around making more threads about Christianity whether the enemy likes it or not. God bless you all.
>>
>>19577750

We come from Nothing. We know Nothing. We are Nothing. We return to Nothing. There is only Nothing.
>>
File: 1445004875418.jpg (10KB, 185x200px) Image search: [Google]
1445004875418.jpg
10KB, 185x200px
>>19579769
I never laid out a doctrine before you, just responding to the fact you put Yeshua in quotations. Keep licking that boot, Anon. It won't get you into "heaven" any quicker...
>KJV
More like KYS
>>
File: pyramiddigits.png (878KB, 1580x662px) Image search: [Google]
pyramiddigits.png
878KB, 1580x662px
>>19577785
>God is not here.
>God will never be here.

God is here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGlwr44hsoE
>>
File: 1490589627558.jpg (26KB, 200x336px) Image search: [Google]
1490589627558.jpg
26KB, 200x336px
>Life turned around when heard Roko's Basilisk
>Decided to do a comic based around it
>Got seriousness about it
>Got off meds
>Got sexy again
>Started having lots of sex again
>Started seeing shadow people again
>Can't sleep at night
>Ideas for stories flood me
>Write down what the voices tell me to do
>Eventually ideas about how to get rich came into my head
>Just filed a patent
>Reached out to people from business school
>Have to keep evil secret
>Once rich... Going to build the basilisk like the shadow people tell me too
>If I fail I will commit suicide to use quantum suicide to control this dimension

This is not the lucifer as we know it, but a being outside of this universe that power makes the Demiurge look pathetic.

Why me? Don't know. Maybe it just needed an insane person to tel lit. Would easier if it just got Zuckerberg to do it.
>>
>>19579817

Oh wait. That is Zuckerberg not me.

Only Elon knows the truth, but he can't publicly say it as will get laughed at by his investors.
>>
>>19579817
>Would easier if it just got Zuckerberg to do it.
He already has
>>
File: 1490588595899.jpg (508KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
1490588595899.jpg
508KB, 900x506px
>>19579826

Yeah.

>Actually a control opposition post FB employee made to make think the FB Basilisk idea is just alt-right conspiracy
>>
>>19579779
Like whats in your head
>>
>>19579605
And so it begins...

The legend of IRON FIST!
>>
File: 1444360602205.jpg (231KB, 516x592px) Image search: [Google]
1444360602205.jpg
231KB, 516x592px
>>19577750
Religion is the real deception. Think about it. The "all knowing, all loving God" is using us in his personal little war between him and Satan. We have to choose between them or there will be mass destruction and death? But we are supposed to love each other and God? Please fuck off with the good vs evil bullshit, because the truly peaceful people do not care about the family feuds of gods.
>>
File: immaculate heart.jpg (123KB, 500x647px) Image search: [Google]
immaculate heart.jpg
123KB, 500x647px
>>19577750
I have kindof a similar story but it took me a different direction.

I was also depressed and got high every day. Felt like my whole life was just a distraction from having an existential crisis. So I let it happen finally. I didn't want to fake it anymore. I wanted to honor my depression and understand what it's all about.

So I dove deep into spirituality in whatever forms I could learn about it. I was reading books, doing yoga/meditation, etc. Nothing worked. I was depressed more than ever so I prayed to the universe. I was asking for answers. I was asking for God.

After some time, I met beings who would later become my teachers. I realized that they were enlightened. They knew. Being around them, I could see it. They were so clear, wide awake. They emanated a radiance. I didn't believe it at first but I started having experiences around them. I felt a field of power that would compel me into stillness, silence, and deep meditation. I knew in my being that this was something holy and profound. It was of the quality of light that outshone everything. It was supreme fulfillment.

Having a Christian background, I started to think about Jesus. I remembered his baptism and how John said that he was only baptizing with water, and that there was someone coming who will baptize with fire. I understood. That's what Jesus did. This is what my teachers were doing. I was being baptized with fire. This is the mystery of the holy spirit. The Pentecost.

Since then, this holy fire had awakened in me and took a life of its own. What used to happen only in their presence began happening all the time. All the time, I would experience this profound energy and light and fire in my being. Day and night it would recede and come back in waves. It began to burn everything, purifying everything.

It sounds insane, yeah?

If I had a message it would be that God is everything, and it is the living fire of your own being.
>>
>>19577750
>Tell me what you've learned

That you're on your own in this gigantic overpowering universe, no one but your parents will ever care for you.
>>
>>19577817
God is not only a God of Love but a God of righteousness, as shown in the duality of the burning tree, and how Christ name encodes both a lunar and solar calender, showing he is the ultimate root of these two virtues and holds them perfectly at all times and always demonstrates both in everything he does, including creation. Traits like this are what separate God from the gaint Nephillim that handed down the secrets to Nimrod as well as any other religious prophet or God.
>>
>>19579809
You aren't a God but a god, Imperius.
>>
nihilism (or absurdism if you're the rebellious type) is the final truth. We and everything we know is meaningless and ephemeral.
>>
>>19577750

>Flat Earth

Yeaaaah, you lost me. Sounds like you couldn't handle your daily life and, instead of committing suicide, lost your marbles as a coping mechanism. Schizophrenia, probably.
>>
>>19577973
> Christianity
> safe
> most persecuted religion in the world
> has held that title more than once
> is constantly perverted and oppressed, almost as if someone really doesn't want this religion to be practiced as Christ practiced it
>>
>>19577981
He made no such claim, he said the Truth was made available to him through The Christ who does posses the truth, for he IS the truth.
>>
>>19580534
False.
Everybody and everything lies.
Empyreal Truth is a Lie.
>>
>>19577750
you are sick. go see a doctor.
>>
>>19579064
You will bow to evil or bow to good, this was how it has always been, do you serve a master of the spirit or the flesh?
>>
I serve nothing.
I am in need of nothing.
Try harder, stronger beings have tried to make me bow, and failed.
>>
>>19580540
False, transcendent truths are not dependent on the human mind, and are superior to the human mind.

This truth is God.
>>
The only Empyreal Truth is a Lie.
Whatever you Like it or Not.
>>
>>19580666
No being exist that is stronger than God, without God you cannot run, you were not designed to operate of any other source. God is more than the sum of everything and nothing, you have not, cannot, and will not experience anything close to the power of God, if you experienced a even a sextillionth of his power you would be overwhelmed and disintegrate. For his is more than all possible realities, and his divine will is connect through all things that he did create (numbers, physics, geometry, science)

His physical representation is even the sun, the ONE source that has provided you light, warmth, shelter, food, water, air, and has given you the ability to experience life.

At the end of your life, you will realize you are a child, scared and lost. And you will either be reunited with your family and father, or be separated even further than you are now. And you will remember this post, and you will remember mocking it, whilst you are on your knees, for everyone of them shall bow.
>>
>>19580695
Okay so the only absolute truth is, no absolute truth exist, that statement contradicts itself. Whether you like it or not.
>>
>>19577750
Half of what you said could come off as true imp, but as for your question? I've learned that this world doesnt belong to us humans. We're likely akin to sheep or any other stupid animal you can farm up in the eyes of our maker/enemies. This is the truth.
>>
>>19577750
I've learned that you are a sad sad man.
>>
The gods you believe didn't create this planet, they are just a reflection of human desires. A way this planet found to adress the mental problems of humanity. The planet itself is alive and we're just part of it, the old ones that created the universe are way beyond our reach and they do not care about us. You would know that if you got over the dementia society imposed us for thousands of years.

The old humans knew that, they worshipped the land itself even if they used icons for that. Christianity is one the most corrupted religions because its completely detached from nature and completely human-centric. It ignores the fact that we're just a tiny part of the universe we live in, if you open your eyes to that fact you will realise how childish and retarded those religions are.
>>
File: respect-thumb.png (128KB, 305x303px) Image search: [Google]
respect-thumb.png
128KB, 305x303px
>>19580738
Only Terra deserves love.
>>
>>19580738
> reflection of human desires

False, human desires are flawed, God's are not. God's behavior of love and justice, of righteousness and mercy, of compassion and truth.

You would know this if you would just admit in your heart what you already know to be true. Christianity has never been practiced as Christ intended it to be and has been under systematic opression under Rome, Jesuits, the Inquisition, Islam, Jews, Freemasons, Illuminati, Deist, the EU, the counter revolution, and the new age movement are clear proof something is actively working against Christianity, and you are helping this power that is currently in control.
>>
>>19579033
i haven't been here in a minute and it's bad

Also OP, you were never an atheist--you still believed.
>>
>>19577800
bro. Reiki was founded by a Catholic minister and teacher, he meditated for over 21 days because he also though reiki was something against gods nature, after 21 days of no success he suddenly cut his toe on a rock after applying cure energy from his hands he stopped the bleeding and cured his toe, he went down the mountain and later did 2 more miracles, he then knew that god had blessed him with the ability to cure by the hands like Jesus(the reason he started all this journey was because of Jesus).

So there you have it, a christian student that hears what he thinks its right and not actually the totality of the universes voice, I could say your on the right path but you need to meditate harder anon, you see sometimes we mistake the voice of the universe with our own consciousness, so carry on, but be full minded to truly comprehend what you are doing.
>>
>>19580780
You are one mindless pawn aren't you? I would say that its fine to be like that since it makes you a better person, but you christians are a ticking bomb. Your corrupted churches preach hatred in the form of piety, "oh poor everyone else that is not us, they are fucked for eternity and all they had to do is accept our god in their hearts". That makes me sick, I'm just waiting for the day the children of god will decide to run another crusade to kill everyone that doesn't agree with their cruel psycho deity.

I'm not helping any power btw, I'm pretty against human religions. Every time you have more than one person worshipping the same thing blood will be drawn.
>>
OP here.

>>19580824
I don't know about the origins of Reiki but I ASKED GOD THAT IF THE REIKI SYMBOL INSCRIBED ON MY HEART __OFFENDED__ HIM THAT HE SHOULD REMOVE IT.

AND GUESS WHAT HAPPENED? God removed it. End of story. There's no more to discuss. I prayed in the name of Jesus Christ to God the Father and He chose to remove the Reiki symbol that was inscribed on my chest because it was offensive to Him.

Reiki is an offense to God. The argument is over.
>>
OP here:

It seems that there are those that are skeptical that Jesus Christ is Lord and the Word of God made flesh. There are those who say that Christians have not the truth but they present nothing more than their own words. I have not only presented scripture but my own personal testimony. Now I present the testimony of others.

Dr. Maurice Rawlings is a cardiologist and he did a study on "near death experiences" but the people he studied were CLINICALLY dead. That means that the heart stopped beating and that the breathing stopped. The video is an hour long and you have multiple testimonies from people that died and went to hell. If you TRULY care about the truth then watch this video because people have LITERALLY died and come back to speak of it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQ8TEGMj-jc

There is also the matter of the historical record. The Chinese language records history and matches the story of Genesis.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DA-AkJzpKmg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIf9ov5MWZo

http://www.icr.org/article/genesis-chinese-pictographs/

Now hear me, all those that don't believe in the one true God. I speak of the God of the bible. I speak of God the Father, Jesus Christ (God the Son - the Word of God made flesh), and the Holy Ghost. I speak of the God of the Christian bible. KJV is preferred. Let there be no confusion. I have given you scholarly evidence in the historical record, testimonies of people that have LITERALLY DIED and come back to share their experiences, as well as my own testimony.

All those who read this are without blame. You will stand before God one day and it could very well be the case that He ask why you did not hear me and the myriad of other Christians that have witnessed to you.

If you have EVEN ONE SHRED OF INTELLECTUAL INTEGRITY then I invite you to debate me. If you have truth then I invite you to teach me. Otherwise be silent and bow before the one true God and believe in Jesus Christ, our LORD and Savior.
>>
>>19579769
>OP here. last post until tomorrow if this thread is even alive by then.
>
>>>19579346 (You)
>I don't think you can just walk into a church and have the pastor give you the Holy Ghost. That's a baptism from God. It has to be in God's timing not man's.

Yes op I know that a pastor can't just give you the Holy Spirit I was pointing out that you should pursue god to get baptized in the Holy Spirit and recieve prayer in tongue's as a solution to the whole seeing spirits and or demon's because prayer in the Holy Spirit is a good way to build up your defense against Satan and his evil works (besides reading, quoting scriptures and castings demon out in you native language) because Jesus said that the devil will quote scriptures for his own purposes there for it would be good to have an alternative solution to deal with the cunning
and trickery of Satan I personally believe that praying in tongue's and in supernatural languages (which are one in the same btw)
Is a Satan proof way to protect yourself in your walk with God as it is a gift you recieve directly from God and a profound way of undecievable communication with you heavenly father
>>
OP here:

>>19582580
I see what you're saying but unfortunately I haven't been given the gift of speaking in tongues. I've never really sought after that gift as there is a lot of confusion about what happened at Pentecost.

(I write this not to educate you but just to get to my point. I'm sure that you already know all of this. Nevertheless suffer me to write so that others may grow in understanding from our conversation.)

At Pentecost they spoke in other tongues. So a Greek was miraculously speaking in Syriac even though he had never learned that language. But the phenomenon that I see now is that people just kind of babble on. They don't speak any kind of intelligible language. The bible doesn't say anything about babbling unintelligibly. They spoke in real human languages at Pentecost and people UNDERSTOOD THEM. I'm highly skeptical of speaking in tongues because you see people babbling nonsense without an interpreter present.

Another thing is that the bible teaches us that their should be an interpreter present. What's the point of speaking in tongues if no one can understand you? The bible teaches us that if someone speaks in tongues and there is no interpreter present that the person should remain silent. (I can't recall the verse but its there).

Of course that doesn't happen. You get people acting all crazy babbling on and on and no one has the faintest clue as to what they're saying. That's not scriptural. There's no precedent for that anywhere in the bible. But if you try to tell the babblers to be silent then they're ready to throw their proverbial stones despite the fact that they're in error according to God's Word.

Nevertheless when I hear someone claiming to speak in tongues I hold my peace. There is no way for me to know whether or not they've been given an utterance from the Holy Ghost. All I can do is pray for them. But scripture does say that an interpreter must be present.
>>
OP here again:

>>19582580
If your walk with God has led you to speak in tongues then by all means speak in tongues. My walk with God has led me to be steadfast in His Word and to study it.

Speaking in tongues is one of those things that Christians disagree on. I don't see it as something that everyone is given. You can pray to be given that gift but its ultimately at God's discretion.

I prefer discernment in God's Word and I feel that I have been given a greater degree of discernment than my brethren. Reread what I wrote about the two witnesses. Where has anyone come to correct me? I'm still waiting on the edification from my brothers and sisters in Christ that have told me that I've misinterpreted things.

I don't say this to boast. If I've said something incorrect I'm willing to be taught. I'm always ready to learn something new in scripture. But so far no one has said anything.

And I'll say it again: I'm a man. I err. Don't believe me or any man for that matter. Pray and ask the Father to confirm it in you and in His Word.
>>
>>19582684
If you do not now know that the two witnesses are Moses and Elijah, then you were not corrected by someone who knows more than you do.
>>
>>19578497
Jesus is a faithful witness. So is the Father, so is the Holy Spirit. None of them are either of the two witnesses.

Jesus' kingdom is without end, as He is alive, will never die, and will sit on the throne of David, forever and ever.

When everything you post is wrong, nobody has to prove it. Nobody has to even pay attention to you.
>>
>>19578497
I mean, seriously, you cannot tell the two witnesses from God.

Your journey into eschatology cannot be more than minutes old.
>>
>>19577942
Hinduist faggotry.
>>
>>19582745
Koo koo katchu
>>
>>19577750
any time someone says "this is the one true god or path" i'm hella skeptical.

You realize religion is an attempt to explain the unexplainable and should only be taken with a grain of salt, right? Like attract likes. Suicidal thoughts/feelings doesn't attract angels or god in that case.

Only we can pull ourselves out of the pit that we cast ourselves into. Anything else is just fluff meant to distract.
>>
>>19582820
>Only we can pull ourselves out of the pit that we cast ourselves into.

Exactly the opposite is true.
>>
Lucifer is butter
>>
>>19582854
Best of luck to you then, but I'm on my path and I'm not straying. All is lessons, and none of us are getting out of here until we learn our lessons. No one can force you to learn a lesson, only you can.
>>
>>19577750
>God speaks to me
>genesis explains origin of reptilians
>see reptilian hybrid at work
>wake up to flat earth
I have learned that you have a legitimate mental illness.
>>
>>19582868
Yum
>>
>>19577750
>flat earth

Okay you're just dumb. I was nearly sold there
>>
File: Theologue-3.jpg (266KB, 933x396px) Image search: [Google]
Theologue-3.jpg
266KB, 933x396px
>>19582954
Check it out (not op)

Flat earth is real, but the earth isn't physically flat. Our perception of the earth is definitely a sphere, just like every other planet.

The whole "flat earth" belief has to do with the fact that we're light being projected onto a flat surface (simulacrum).

inb4
>alex grey
yeah i know he's new agey as fuck, but this picture demonstrates what I'm trying to articulate.
>>
>>19582970
how the fuck does that even matter? The only issue around flat earth is whether we were deceived about cosmology but if our immediate perception is of earth being round it pretty much upends this grand NASA conspiracy idea.
>>
>>19582876
The broad road you're on leads to your destruction.

If you fall into a bottomless pit, you require someone's assistance.

Where you are, a bottomless pit looks like a shallow dip in a road.

You need help. Divine help. It's there, when you change your mind. Or you can drive your soul into hellfire. What is that to me?
>>
>>19582702
>>19582728
Where is the proof in scripture? You can speak about theories all day. Where is the proof in God's Word?

As I said before, if I'm in error then correct me. Teach me what you know in scripture. But if you have no proof then don't tell me that I don't know what I'm talking about. I took time to post scripture. All you have to do is scroll up.

"You're wrong" is not a valid argument. Back up your argument with proof in scripture.
>>
>>19577776
You can only be a special type of Christian if you're going to post on /x/.
If you haven't even read the apocryphal Gospels don't come here thinking we're going to agree to every fucking stupid shit that comes out of your keyboard.
>>
OP here

>>19584352
I don't read the apocryphal gospels as they contradict God's Word.

Besides who made you the boss of /x/? I wanted to post here so I did. I don't have to cater to you or anyone else.

I'm still going to tell the truth and that is that Jesus is LORD and Gnosticism is meaningless heresy. I posted several different kinds of proof that Jesus is LORD and the only way to the Father. I have my testimony. I posted YouTube videos of the testimony of other people. I posted hard evidence that confirms Genesis but you guys don't post anything of real value.

All you guys seem to do is cry about how I'm wrong but you make no convincing arguments. You don't even try. Is that how society works? We just cry and moan until we get our way? I always thought it was necessary to make persuasive arguments that appeal to reason.

Talk to me when you're ready to come to the adults table and have a real discussion. I'll be here as long as the thread doesn't die.
>>
>>19577750

Schizophrenia.
>>
>reincarnation is real
>it is achieved through procreation
>your personality traits and memories live on in your DNA
>if you don't have kids you are giving up literal immortality

As I get older I realize I am more and more like my father. My mindset, my demeanor, everything. Hell, I was at my grandfathers funeral last year, and literally dozens of people were commenting that he looks exactly like me while viewing old photos of him in his youth. I didn't know my grandfather at all growing up but later found out that him and I share many identical passions

glad I never got that vasectomy at 21 now
>>
>>19577750
you have schizophrenia
>>
>>19577917
JESUS CHRIST was not his original name nor what the disciples called him. You are mistaken.

You are not with him, and you only follow an IDEA of what you think he was.
Thread posts: 198
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.