[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mandela effect and Retrocausality

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 12

File: tetragrammaton.jpg (661KB, 636x900px) Image search: [Google]
tetragrammaton.jpg
661KB, 636x900px
Theoretically speaking; one of the most interesting implications of retro-causality is in the ability for timelines which end up identical to have different events occur in their history prior to their being identical. This has the interesting implication of schodinger's cat- "quantum indeterminence" as it relates to which timeline you are in, exactly, to have implications on identifying which series of events that occured, exactly, to lead to the timeline that you are in.

For any historical event which is in contention, there exists the possibility that either or both could lead to the current timeline. For impractical purposes, these events could be considered to be contained within temporal-nodal "shrodiner boxes" with subsequently the identification of one or the other occurring leading to the confirmation of which timeline you are in. Interestingly enough, via retrocausality identification of a timeline could be considered to be the very cause for a set of events to have occured.... in your timeline, since via confirmation you have selected which timeline you are in precisely.... except you have not. As long as both sets of timelines are identical, you are in both and neither. It is only when a differentiating event occurs that the timeline seperate and you can tell which of the two you are in. Subsequently, at that given moment of identification you can achieve a mandela shift- by selecting the past event, which causes the future which you deem more beneficial for the identical timelines to divirge into, you have via retrocausality determined which of the events has occured.

This is, of course, assuming that reality is within a quantum computational matrix.
>>
From what I understand of the Princeton experiments, and the way "delayed choice" works in quantum mechanics, you can influence the past as long as no one has observed the phenomena in question.

In my own life experience with magic you can alter the present, with the past changing to fit the new reality. However, I have only managed to do this once.
>>
File: 1483505541994.gif (1MB, 736x627px) Image search: [Google]
1483505541994.gif
1MB, 736x627px
>>19577739

That sounds vague yet simultaneously interesting; would you/re mind elaborating?
>>
>>19577704
>that double star tetrahedron she has
>>
File: pulse jet.jpg (100KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
pulse jet.jpg
100KB, 960x640px
>>19578038
When I was a kid my dad had a model jet engine that actually worked. He'd never fired it up in front of me because it was too loud to run in the suburbs. There would have been noise complaints. When he retired I helped him move to a new home. When we were unpacking all his stuff I asked him about the jet engine. He said he threw it out, along with a bunch of other related hobby stuff. I was really disappointed by that.

Around the same time I was getting into the practice of lucid dreaming. One day I had a dream that I was in a circle of people and I was holding the jet engine. I realized I was dreaming because I remembered it had been thrown out. I decided I'd try to bring it back out of the dream with me. I focused on it really hard and willed myself to wake up while pulling it with me. Of course I woke up empty handed and was again disappointed.

The next thanksgiving I was having dinner with our family and when the topic of old hobbies came up I mentioned how I'd have like to have seen that engine work before it was thrown away. My Dad was surprised: he'd never thrown it away. It was in a box in his new basement workshop. After dinner I made him show me and sure enough, it was wrapped in an oilcloth right where he said.

I'm pretty sure he didn't just have a selectively incorrect memory. He's a very smart man whose memory has always been very clear. I also helped him unpack and move and it wasn't with any of his stuff.

Pic related: it's the same design, but it's made of carbon steel, not stainless, and the intake manifold isn't anodized.
>>
File: 1501349970285.png (399KB, 1000x1405px)
1501349970285.png
399KB, 1000x1405px
>>19578083

I'm not very well versed in the occult; is it suppose to mean something?
>>
>>19578206
For one thing It's a 3D Star of David.
>>
>>19578234

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRd5e2LLC4Y

http://911nwo.com/?p=3812

Secret Teaching of all Ages pg 394; 396,
>>
>>19578234

Secret Teaching of all Ages pg 407.

>Behold the nature of thine adversary.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2nSkVEcKOU
>>
My fucking hair changed color and my friend is eurasian
No proof im just venting :(
>>
>>19579471
Are you sure you didn't just get drunk and dye it some weird color?
>>
>>19579490
Yeah it was dark brown now its very blonde
>>
File: platonic_spiral.gif (2MB, 540x540px)
platonic_spiral.gif
2MB, 540x540px
>>19578206
>>19578234
>>19578590
>>19578603
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Platonic_solid

A lot of metaphysical mumbo jumbo uses Platonic solids. I'm sure there is SOME truth in them (somewhere).
>>
>>19577704
John Titor said something similar. He said that when you go back in time you go back to "a" past. There are an infinite number of (similar) pasts each one of which COULD produce the timeline that sent him back. He said that when he returns he will not return to "his" future but some random one. It kinda works out because every timeline that sends "a" John Titor back will get back "a" John Titor.

On a more magical level there is NO past, just like there is NO future. There is just the NOW. When you learn to alter the "NOW", the past and future will logically (re)form themselves around that change.
>>
File: 1504793774262.jpg (30KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1504793774262.jpg
30KB, 800x800px
>>19578038
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quantum_eraser_experiment
>>
File: e86_1.png (273KB, 682x443px)
e86_1.png
273KB, 682x443px
>>19579705
An interesting thing to wrap your mind around is that time does not exist for light. Or that light does not exist in time.

Light, aka photons, are generated by excited electrons losing energy and dropping down an orbital shell in their parent atom. Einstein won the Nobel prize for proving this is an instantaneous event. His theory of General Relativity also posits that time slows down to 0 at the speed of light.

So if you were somehow able to experience life as a photon, you would be created instantaneously, your duration of travel would take zero time, and you would be destroyed instantaneously the moment you were absorbed by some other peice of matter. Therefore it doesn't matter if a photon travels from a candle across the room to your eye, or from one star at the edge of the universe to a star at the other edge. The photon doesn't experience any passage of time whatsoever. From its perspective it doesn't really exist at all. There are just energy exchange events.

(also, isn't that the symbol from Xavier: Renegade Angel?)
>>
>>19577704
how would you perceive a past event tough
>>
How The Thinker Sculpture Pose Looks Like?
>>
>>19580196
>light does not exist in time
This hurts my brain pile
>>
>>19581032
I seem to remember his right hand being more of a fist, but that could probably be attributed to genuinely poor memory on my part. I've never really paid all that much attention to it, it just seems more masculine gesture in my mind.
>>
>>19580275
this, how could you actually view something that is already gone, not his effects ?
>>
>>19577704
That's a cute da Vinci
>>
File: Teslathinker.jpg (79KB, 466x600px)
Teslathinker.jpg
79KB, 466x600px
>>19580275
>>19581032

The same way you perceive everything. In your mind's eye.
>>
It's not due to time-travel but reality-alteratons. Yes, everything is being monitored by an intelligence.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.