[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can you guys help me interpret this dream I dreamed I was a guy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0718.jpg (18KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0718.jpg
18KB, 275x183px
Can you guys help me interpret this dream I dreamed I was a guy ( I'm female ) and I was with a girl we checked into a hotel room and did some uh nsfw stuff why would I dream this?
>>
>>19577085
>>>/b/
>>
>>19577101
I won't get answers there
>>
>>19577104
>>>/b/
everyone has strange dreams you fucking idiot go back to /b/ and stop shitposting on this great and holy board
>>
>>19577107 you obviously don't visit this section very often do you
>>
>>19577085
The other guys are frauds. I think you just have some curiosity about the same sex. Have you ever done nsfw with other chix
>>
>>19577101
this
>>
>>19577085
you're horny but want to detach from those feelings or don't want to take the submissive role, simple
>>
>>19577085
You're secretly turning lesbian!
>>
Dreams don't have some secret Freudian bullshit meaning. You just had some fun in a dream. That's it.
>>
>>19577085
Maybe you are trans, but you would probably know if you were. Everyone has weird dreams.
>>
>>19577085
You're trans possibly
>>
I should have been born a girl, but I was born a guy. Am I transgender?
>>
Answer me, faggots! Ever since I was little, I wanted to be a girl. I used to try on girl's clothing and my favorite color has always been pink.
>>
One time, I dreamed I was a girl. I was walking down the hallway. I stopped in the room next to mine. There was a baby in the crib. I bent over and kissed him on the cheek. I went to my parents room and went to the bathroom. I saw my reflection and I was a cute asian girl, about 14 years old. I was wearing a cute red shirt with no back, and a little black skirt. I lifted up my shirt and saw my little breasts. They were perfect. Then I pulled my little sister's pants off and started to finger her. She asked me if we could get in trouble for doing this. I said, "No." I woke up with a massive boner.
>>
You're horny as fuck but all the men around you are bitches.
>>
>>19577085
Your creepy ex projected a dream into your mind. You probably don't even remember the dream right, because whatever you remember of a dream is EXACTLY what happened.

I hope you liked my dreams where you are a cartoon dragon I sent to you.

-your soulmate
>>
>>19577085
You repressed your feminine side for too long and want to re-explore it, both sexually and spiritually
You are afraid to be a women and admit your desires, so you projected yourself most likely having sex with someone very close to "you"
Your confusion to this dream and this situation only cements your lack of clarity in how you feel sexually repressed, and the need to make a thread only heightens this intensity
>>
>>19577085
i think i've dreamed as being a girl 2 or 3 times in my life. it's always been nsfw. i have quite a few nsfw dreams but i'm usually myself.
>>
>>19578971
This is my first dream of being a guy >19578951
This could be possible concidering that I've always felt more masculine then feminine
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.